It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim gangs attack beach goers in Corsica, France

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluesma

I must note that your view of the incident is vastly different then the one retold by media or the witnesses. I dont know if that bothers you or not. You appear hellbent on rejecting the notion that those good migrants might have done something to provoke this. It's those retarded Corsicans...you almost said it...only nicer.

as for Muslim women and men being "all over their naked bodies"...I think you got the regions confused.

Here in the west most of us are pretty used to seeing naked bodies...female and male alike. We dont walk around beaches with huge erections just because there are women sunbathing.

If we want to address rape stats...I think you would do your self good and ask why this culture is endorsing women wearing "full body armor"...it's because back home where she came from...she would get stoned or raped for not wearing it.

Sadly, they are so indoctrinated in this from the earliest young age...that they dont even recognize their own plight anymore.
And that is even understandable. It's difficult to reject the life long programming.

They've been brainwashed into being faceless slaves...and the reason ?...you see...muslim men have urges...for which they are not responsible in their own culture. You know perfectly well that this burka thing is enforced by the religious backwards male muslim culture. It's not really really their choice.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly

I must note that your view of the incident is vastly different then the one retold by media or the witnesses. I dont know if that bothers you or not.

I did not post in this thread right away because I took a few days to focus on gathering info before coming to any conclusions or opinion.
As you can guess, this is on the news, both press, tv and radio, non-stop. I have listened to the people who were participants in this event tell their story, I have heard the first crazy media circus become more clear as the investigation continues and the press tries to correct itself.
I don't know what is being said by the press in other countries. I am going on what I have heard directly from the mouths of the people who did it.

You appear hellbent on rejecting the notion that those good migrants might have done something to provoke this. It's those retarded Corsicans...you almost said it...only nicer.

You exaggerate greatly, twisting completely what I have said. But that is to be expected, you are obviously hellbent on getting attention with exagerrated stories meant to stir up emotion.

The situation was heavy with potential hostility and it erupted. This is something that happens a lot to human beings - they get caught up in a group movement of emotion and stop thinking for their self.

as for Muslim women and men being "all over their naked bodies"...I think you got the regions confused.

I did not use that phrase, and frankly, have no idea what you mean by that.

Here in the west most of us are pretty used to seeing naked bodies...female and male alike. We dont walk around beaches with huge erections just because there are women sunbathing.

Nobody said anything about huge erections. I bring american visitors to the beach often. ALL the women so far have been uncomfortable revealing their breasts there and refused to do so. They said nothing about erections. They simply did not feel comfortable revealing what they felt to be private. I feel that is their right.

If we want to address rape stats...I think you would do your self good and ask why this culture is endorsing women wearing "full body armor"...it's because back home where she came from...she would get stoned or raped for not wearing it.

I did not want to address rape stats - I said nothing about rape.

If we want to change the behavior of the MEN in the arabic speaking population of France, then we should go after THEM, not the women! Arrest the men who rape and abuse! Do not tell the women they have no right to protect themselves from it. When we have put our foot down and stopped them from doing that, the women will slowly feel okay letting down their guard.

Until then, I say they have the right to protect themselves, and we have no right to force them not to.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

What i took from this story?... People shouldn't take # from radicals who want to push their views on everyone else, and that includes gun grabbers.

*sigh* ... so who were the radicals who tried to push their views on someone else?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think anyone would be bothered by seeing a birkini at the beach in the U.S.
Now a naked woman on one of the beaches would set people calling 911. lol.

People tend to mind their own business. I think if a child started something, the parents would have put him in time-out. He would have been reeled by in.

Sorry, I just don't see most Americans starting a big to-do over this. We see all kinds of things at the beach, even wet-suits. The birkini looks more like a wet-suit, except more comfortable.

It must be the "idea" of it, but it's no big deal. I do see Americans having issues with other cultural differences, but not this.

Seriously Americans, if you saw a woman at the beach in one of these, playing with her kids, would you have started a fight over it?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Exactly. The way events happen is directly related to context. We make mistakes in interpretation if we don't take time to learn the particular context of the event.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
maybe Bluesma is right that making burkinis illegal just makes it worse for Muslim woman. no more beach for them and more division.
going "after the men" and change their mindset sounds good and maybe the next generation kids of immigrants will be educated about woman rights and equality in the schools- and maybe some of them will then slowly "teach" their own parents and change their minds... slow process.

there is also an old European macho culture - maybe stronger in the south of Europe. i guess the culture shock situation should also be used for self reflection not only to point out the flaws of the other side. this is valid for both sides of course.

it is always easy to use situations like this to deepen the division and produce more hate and mistrust.
glad to see that some people in this discussion think further. i´m positive that many Muslims think the same but like always the smarter people are most of the times also the most silent people.
edit on 17-8-2016 by glowdog because: errz

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

Exactly. The way events happen is directly related to context. We make mistakes in interpretation if we don't take time to learn the particular context of the event.

Context? So I listened to the woman (and man) recounting what happened in the video twice. I didn't rely on the translation, je suis Francaise, je comprend bien ce qui se passe:

This woman was with tourists who were taking photos of the beach. A naked woman was on the beach and had rocks thrown at her by Maghrebis. Her friend was continuing to take photos, the Maghrebis said "we're coming". They (Maghrebis) got to her and her friends and started hitting them, then brought out the machete and started hitting them with it as well. Then a 15 year old kid had 3 grown men pounce on him, punched him and hit him over the head with the machete, landing him in the hospital.

What context do you need here?

edit on 17-8-2016 by RoyBatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If you've ever travelled then you know that the right, civilised thing to do is to respect the culture of the country you're in (unless that culture is fascistic or violent of course).

Whatever beliefs these idiots have they do not have a given right to expect them to be adhered to in foreign lands.

If they don't like it they should leave that country.

If they retaliate with violence then they should be punished and forcibly ejected from that country.

edit on 17-8-2016 by McGinty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheFlyOnTheWall

On Sunday August 14, 2016, Bernard Cazeneuve, French Interior Minister, issued the following statement after a violent clash between locals and Muslim immigrants on the island of Corsica: "A violent confrontation, the circumstances and motives of which will be determined by a police investigation, erupted on Saturday evening in Sisco, Upper Corsica, between local residents and a group of around ten out-of-towners. The four people injured, including a pregnant woman, were evacuated to the hospital in Bastia. Their injuries are not life-threatening. Three vehicles were set on fire causing major disruption of traffic and a brush fire was rapidly brought under control." According to eyewitness accounts reported in the French media, on the evening of Saturday, August 13, a group of young Corsicans waged a battle with a group of Muslims at a beach next to Sisco. The fight broke out after women wearing burkinis were photographed by a tourist, provoking the Muslims to retaliate with insults and cries of " Allah Akbar." They then began throwing stones at the tourists and a group of Corsican teenagers further along the beach. The Muslim men, aged around 40, then began to hit the teenagers, one of whom was wounded by a blow from a machete.

Hmmm...What your hate-site source forgot to mention...and got wrong altogether...

A village on the French island of Corsica became the third place in France to ban burqinis after the female Muslim swimwear reportedly caused a violent brawl between locals and migrants of North African origin there.

The spat began when tourists took a picture of a group of 10 North Africans, including a pregnant woman and children, who were sitting on a beach.

The women were reportedly wearing burqinis. According to BFMTV, the people were Moroccan nationals living in Corsica.

The North Africans made it clear that they didn’t want to be photographed, but a group of some 40 Corsicans arrived later and also started a discussion that escalated into a confrontation.

Stones and bottles were reportedly thrown at the North Africans and three of their vehicles were burned.

The French Interior Ministry later said that at least four people, including a pregnant woman, had been injured in the brawl. France 3 Corsica put the number injured at five, two of whom were Corsicans and three of North African origin.

Stones and bottles were reportedly thrown at the North Africans and three of their vehicles were burned

www.rt.com...

SO...

The pregnant woman that was sent to the hospital?
That was the Muslim woman.
Actually 3 of the 5 sent to the hospital were Muslim.
And these local teenagers/villagers beat a pregnant Muslim woman and sent her to the hospital.
And those cars set on fire? Those were set on fire by the locals and the cars belonged to the North African family.

Your OP is BS...
edit on 17-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-8-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee
You got any other Links?

The Clarion Project is a Right Wing anti-Islamic site.

I'm not saying it didn't happen. Just how accurate your article is.

I get why you are asking for other sources on this, but I have to ask (just by watching your responses to threads here) Do you EVER get tired of making excuses or apologizing for obama, hilary and muslims? Seriously wondering.

Dorian Soran

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

originally posted by: mr-lizard

Deal with the fact it's illegal. If it offends you, go swimming somewhere that it's not frowned upon to swim in your natural form.

Thanks.

Arguing yourself into a hole here. I posed a question, and you're having a hissy fit. And you still didn't answer me. Should they go the extra mile & ban fashion scarves & wetsuits in France so the modest-inclined can't improvise? Dry suits, too? What does banning any of it accomplish?

I'll butt in a second here and suggest maybe you're looking at it wrong.

The burkini seems to represent something, like a uniform or a badge. It's way to divide us from them, type of thing. I don't believe they have a law against one piece swimsuits because they don't have an underlying statement being made.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

I did not use that phrase, and frankly, have no idea what you mean by that.

a quote from your previous post...

I know some muslim women. They don't like having strange creepy men slobbering while staring at their nude body.

I'm having trouble understanding your posts. Did I get this right....? So some...men...strange and creepy...(what area are we talking about here...France ?)...slobbering...while staring at their nude bodies ?

which men ? Muslim women naked ? or in bikinis (or maybe burkinis) ? when you say "nude body"...you mean actually nude or in a bathing suit of some kind ?

They prefer to cover it up and be able to play with their kids, hang out, or go to the beach without that creepy attention.

well...I should hope that these...decent women do have their bikinis at least if they are at the beach with their children. Your example is somewhat...strange and creepy. Is it normal in France that you go full monty with your kids around you at some public beach ? I must say...I have never witnessed such a situation back in my neck of the woods. I've seen naked breasts on the beach...but not if they are with their children.

9/10 westerners will not ogle...we will discreetly check it out but we will not stare to make women uncomfortable. At least in my part of the West. The only ones that will stare...are not locals...not westerners.

I don't feel it it fair to tell a woman she MUST expose her nude body to all strangers who wish to see it.

Who the hell ever said that you have to get nude ? do you understand the difference between nude and being in a bikini...is that the same to you ?

I bring american visitors to the beach often. ALL the women so far have been uncomfortable revealing their breasts there and refused to do so.

again...I dont get it. why are you constantly banging on about nude breasts ? you know...not wearing a birkini does not mean that you have to go nude. You talk about it like it's some compulsory thing over there in France.

Do not tell the women they have no right to protect themselves from it.

so...since you understand this whole situation...tell me...have you gotten the need to wear a birkini or something along these lines to protect yourself from aggressive French or American males slobbering all over your...apparently constantly naked breasts ?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
There was a naked woman bathing and a teenaged boy was taking pictures of the burkinis? Say whaaat?

It could be that the women in the Burkinis were in the frame of the camera shot. If you are sunbathing nude, you would probably get a bit of privacy being next to a wall facing the Sun. But just waving a smartphone around and having it making camera clicking sounds would be enough to upset the Muslims. Some believe taking a picture of someone is like taking a piece of their soul. Some Africans think the same about other people knowing their real name.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
nope nope nope its all lies. the MSM is making it up, the videos are all Photoshop.(all said in a incredibly sarcastic tone). but in all seriousness this is one of the many reason the British government wont open up its borders and is instead picking refugees from syrian camps because the vast majority who traveled just aren't trustworthy...... or sane

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

They say allahu ackbar for EVERYTHING.

See, in the muslim cult EVERYTHING is for allah. And I do mean everything.

Pray 5 times a day....for allah (you know, because he's so needy, that he has to hear from them 5 times a day)
Fast for a month....for allah
Assault beachgoers....for allah
take over the world....for allah (you know, because he's so all powerful, he needs THEM to do it for him)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Absolute madness.

Id deport all of those without a good 20 years heritage in the country caught behaving like this. Hence, they are not solid citizens.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: poncho1982

Praying 5 times a day would get annoying! It's funny how silly and crazy religion seems once you deprogram the beliefs from your mind.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall
This is how they will bring in their Caliphate. submit or die.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Oh of course RT would make it anti western and they started it not the muslims who are friends with russia. No coudn t be a lie could it?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The people of peace on a day trip to the beach..

It was only a small riot!

Can't wait for the pitch forks to come out and cleanse
that rat hole.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join