It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim gangs attack beach goers in Corsica, France

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It really is a cultural "When in Rome" thing.

This is our country, our culture.

If you don't want to accept and be a part of our culture, stay home.

That's just the way it is.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mr-lizard
a reply to: Nyiah

Deal with the fact it's illegal. If it offends you, go swimming somewhere that it's not frowned upon to swim in your natural form.

Thanks.

I find it funny people taking pics on a nude beach of a woman in a burka you can't make thus stuff up. Though why they went to a nude beach in the first place is beyond me. I guess that is why it was interesting seeing a nude woman on the beach in corsica no bug deal. Seeing a woman wearing a wet suit on a nude beach is culture shock. Again we can't make this stuff up im still laughing.

On a more serious note however someone taking pictures on a public beach is no reason to attack people. Especially the teenager guys in there 40s should never attack some teenagers. Apparently they hit him hard enought to send him tO the hospital. A 13 to say 16 yr old boy can't defend himself against a grown man.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Sorry, you are wrong, now go back to watching TV. Your country has been concurred by outsiders and you puzzyasss politticains allow it to happen.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: Annee

How about the first hand accounts of the victims and witnesses in the video?

Is that not good enough for you?

Well, I was here in LA for the Watts Riots.

The reality and sensationalism were miles apart.

Eyewitness depends on your perspective. And your adrenaline high.

I've read several different sites to get a better idea of the whole picture.

A tourist took a picture of a Muslim woman in a Burkina (that is rude). A man with the woman objected (reasonable). A local teenager defended the tourist. Then it escalated back and forth. Then, apparently, more Muslim family members came to protect their family.

The only site I read claiming they were armed is the anti-Islam site in the OP.

Crikey, After your description here I won't take a camera to the beach because if I take a photo, it's rude and if someone comes up and hits me with a machete, it's reasonable. Then if a mob of family beat the living crap out of me, perhaps harpoon me, then, it's reasonable.

Before all this took place, who actually saw the pic, and declared it was rude? Can't anyone point a camera without being chopped up or poked with a sharp stick! Ohh,,,, it's reasonable.

Please, get a grip on reality.

My regards, bally
edit on 16-8-2016 by bally001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

With their 4th century mentality and the way it's playing out over there they would probably bring harpoons and machetes to a public restroom!

Yeah, looks like all that goodwill, open arms etc is finally coming to a grinding halt lately.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Whether it was a nude sunbather getting stoned, or a Burkini clad photo shoot, the reaction from a certain "peaceful" group is the same.

Hide yo kids, hide yo wives, and hide yo bodies...

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Sorry, you are wrong, now go back to watching TV. Your country has been concurred by outsiders and you puzzyasss politticains allow it to happen.

You from France? Is France your country?

Cuz that's the country we're talking about.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I can't read this whole thing properly, perhaps some of the mistakes in the first page have already been worked out?
Perhaps the details will continue to be cleared up with the investigation, but here is what I am getting from the french media news -

The muslims were not tourists- they live there. They didn't bring weapons to the beach when they came with their families- later, after the violence started, they went home and got weapons.

The hostilities had been going on for a while already, started by the corsicans. The mayor had been receiving anonymous letters from the locals threatening the muslim inhabitants.

So far the mention of a nude woman having stones thrown at her has been dropped as false media spin- no witnesses to such an event, nor the woman in question can be found.

Even so, this was not "a nude beach". There was no such designation. Women can be topless anywhere, and do so. Corsica remains sort of "wild" and people won't hesitate to go entirely nude.

The story being told here is that a group of teens were harrassing the muslim families and taking pictures of the wives (remember, taking pictures of women is considered as transgressing their privacy in a rather serious way). One of the men slapped one of the teens, who went and got the rest of the villagers- who came in a large crowd, attacking violently, and burning cars.

No mention of "Allah Akbar" crying has been mentioned over here.
The mayor is blaiming the muslim families as having provoked the villagers to be violent because they wore the "burkini".

Personally I never agree much with the french way of calling anyone who dares to not conform to the norm as being "provocative" and to blame for whatever happens to them. I wear flip flops here, when that is considered inappropriate in public, and if anyone decides to harrass me for it, they will be cleared legally because I was wearing something that is different from the norm. That rubs against my individualist tendencies... but whatever.
edit on 16-8-2016 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Nice dramatics added to what I actually said.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: slider1982

Europe is a boiling pot, and as someone that has come from a area that was enriched with mass Muslim Migration I can tell you it is not pleasant...

Haven't seen nuthin yet.

Edit: Burn down a mans house, kill his family then invite him to come live with you.

What are people thinking?

I bet you £100 that nobody on that beach either 'burned someone's house down' [i.e bombed anyone's country], nor did anyone there 'invite' anyone. You are sadly mixing up politics made by the heads of any country with the ensuing suffering of those that had nothing to do with anything.

I won't even get into a discussion with you as it will go nowhere. Your mind is made up. ALL refugees are lovely and ALL Europeans that have their world as they know it disturbed by a highly religious mindset are evil bastards. There is no give with you, there isn't even acknowledgement of the 'possibility' that some muslims are a bit too extreme for our western beliefs.

Having such a rigid point of view FOR letting in unchecked radicals [because that is what they are if they stick to their ancient beliefs to the detriment of our freedom] is IMO just as bad as the extreme viewpoint that lumps all muslims together and calls them terrorists.

Surely any intelligent person would KNOW that the truth is somewhere in the middle and that BOTH sides have some points that are correct.

If you keep siding with immigrants and denying absolutely every single account of them doing something that never existed before in Europe [and which the Spanish fought a war over 500 years ago - rightly so. Were they bastards too?], then you are either in clinical denial or a troll. Therefore I won't get into a discussion with you. There is just not enough insight from your end to make it worth my while.
edit on 16-8-2016 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
Crikey, After your description here I won't take a camera to the beach because if I take a photo, it's rude and if someone comes up and hits me with a machete, it's reasonable. Then if a mob of family beat the living crap out of me, perhaps harpoon me, then, it's reasonable.

Before all this took place, who actually saw the pic, and declared it was rude? Can't anyone point a camera without being chopped up or poked with a sharp stick! Ohh,,,, it's reasonable.

Please, get a grip on reality.

My regards, bally

Taking a picture of yourself and your own family at the beach - no problem.
Taking a picture of someone else without permission is at best rude and at worst indecent . If you photographed my wife wearing her bikini or my kids, without permission, you would end with a camera where the sun doesn't shine.

FYI I'm an atheist who doesn't give a damn if you lie on the beach stark naked or covered head to toe but don't cover your face because that's what creepy perverts do.

If you think it is OK to photograph strangers at the beach without their permsission I would put you in the pervert category!

As for the weapons and machetes there seems to be a lot of ambiguity flying around which suggets a hefty does of BS from those with an agenda.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Sorry I didn't read past this:

I bet you £100 that nobody on that beach either 'burned someone's house down' [i.e bombed anyone's country], nor did anyone there 'invite' anyone.

I'll bet Muslims haven't done anything to you, either.
edit on 16-8-2016 by intrptr because: BB code

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Dudes only worried about right wing nazis and we all qualify, because we are critical of Islam and its adherents.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Well, it's about damn time we, the Europeans defend our homes and culture.

Good job to those Frenchmen!

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Sigh...

Bringing harpoons and machetes to the beach?

That's not typical beach wear/paraphernalia.

Having those items easily within reach on hand speaks volumes.

If a woman chooses to wear a burkini, bikini, or going commando on the beach, that's their business, imho. Taking pictures of somebody else wife or daughter etc is a bit rude.

edit on 16-8-2016 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Yea, if someone's taking pictures of my wife and or daughter id fight over it, but I probably wouldn't get out my harpoon, although it's bizarre and somewhat humorous that they carry those kinds of weapons - just in case.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Nothing like a hot woman in a burkini.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I guess Muslims in that part of the world have very different ideas of what to bring to the beach.

Harpoons and Machetes?

I'll look at my typical 'Going to Beach" check list.

1. Sun lotion
2. Beer
3. Towel
4. Beer
5. Beach Chair
6. Beer
7. Radio
8. Beer
9. Umbrella
10. Beer
11. Snacks
12. Cooler for Beer
13. headphones
14. Beer
15. Sunglasses
16. Bottle opener

Nope, No Harpoons nor Machetes....

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
I believe the witnesses. The French don't get together like that for NO reason at all.

I believe them when they say the Muslims had weapons. It's their GD MO.

They may have.

But, I try not to jump into sensationalism.

Corsica is an island. In my experience islanders have kind of a bond and don't take to outsiders.

There must be a lot of tension there.

Okay , professor. Let's see the credentials to back that up.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69
I guess Muslims in that part of the world have very different ideas of what to bring to the beach.

Harpoons and Machetes?

I'll look at my typical 'Going to Beach" check list.

1. Sun lotion
2. Beer
3. Towel
4. Beer
5. Beach Chair
6. Beer
7. Radio
8. Beer
9. Umbrella
10. Beer
11. Snacks
12. Cooler for Beer