It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters target whites for beat downs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Here be this "goalpost" you guys keep saying I'm "moving":

Show us one single press release by, or video of a spokesperson from the main BLM hub/website denouncing this kind of stuff (mass murder of cops, murder of random whites/cops, rioting, beatings of whites/cops, destruction of property, videos of BLM marchers calling for violence/murder against cops/whites).

And all any of you could find was one little whimper of a blog on the main site that just barely spoke against violence/murder (from after the 'original' mass murder event).

Really says the guy who uses obscure blogs and post them as truth, too easy man, you can do better than that.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here it is in full:

The Black Lives Matter Network advocates for dignity, justice, and respect.

In the last few days, this country witnessed the recorded murders of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile at the hands of police, the latest victims in this country’s failed policing system. As we have done for decades, we marched and protested to highlight the urgent need to transform policing in America, to call for justice, transparency and accountability, and to demand that Black Lives Matter.

In Dallas, many gathered to do the same, joining in a day of action with friends, family, and co-workers. Their efforts were cut short when a lone gunman targeted and attacked 11 police officers, killing five. This is a tragedy–both for those who have been impacted by yesterday’s attack and for our democracy. There are some who would use these events to stifle a movement for change and quicken the demise of a vibrant discourse on the human rights of Black Americans. We should reject all of this.

Black activists have raised the call for an end to violence, not an escalation of it. Yesterday’s attack was the result of the actions of a lone gunman. To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible. We continue our efforts to bring about a better world for all of us.

That's more like damage control (like you guys are doing here, everywhere their name gets uglied).

That does give them a leg to stand on. But not two!

+9 more 
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I gave you a link directly to their main site calling for an end to violence.

No matter what you are presented with, I fear you will not be satisfied.

Dude you must understand the progressive langue. Like "Affordable Health Care". When they call for an end of violence they mean an end to the violence against them. Not for an end to violent protest.
edit on 14-8-2016 by Logarock because: n

+16 more 
link   

They are animals. Those are not civilized people. I do not care what their color is but they do. They were attacking white people. Large groups of people burned down 3 buildings and were attacking white people only.

NAME one city in the US in the last 8 years where hundreds of white people walked through a neighborhood, burned buildings and screamed Kill all 'n-word's. You cannot.

Like when the one protester, standing in the middle of the road was hit and a womans car was shot up. It was not intentional and because of the persons dumb ass actions BOTH could be dead.

The ONLY person who can make a difference is the Black president, the black AG who is the head of the DOJ or maybe the black DHS number one. 3 highest law offices in the land held by black people and you want to call a white person racist?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Here it is in full:

The Black Lives Matter Network advocates for dignity, justice, and respect.

In the last few days, this country witnessed the recorded murders of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile at the hands of police, the latest victims in this country’s failed policing system. As we have done for decades, we marched and protested to highlight the urgent need to transform policing in America, to call for justice, transparency and accountability, and to demand that Black Lives Matter.

In Dallas, many gathered to do the same, joining in a day of action with friends, family, and co-workers. Their efforts were cut short when a lone gunman targeted and attacked 11 police officers, killing five. This is a tragedy–both for those who have been impacted by yesterday’s attack and for our democracy. There are some who would use these events to stifle a movement for change and quicken the demise of a vibrant discourse on the human rights of Black Americans. We should reject all of this.

Black activists have raised the call for an end to violence, not an escalation of it. Yesterday’s attack was the result of the actions of a lone gunman. To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible. We continue our efforts to bring about a better world for all of us.

That's more like damage control (like you guys are doing here, everywhere their name gets uglied).

That does give them a leg to stand on. But not two!

What damage control, the tittle of the thread claims that these idiots rioting are blm members, there is zero proof of that.

Now plz find proof, i will be waiting.

Gin
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Seriously, you shouldn't accuse people of something when you miserably fail at understanding what they are even saying.

"It's more disgusting that the media is polishing the tarnish off on these groups."

Try again, without excuses. Show me where there is racism in this.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

So when blackie riots when armed felons are shot by cops what do you call it? A protest? Poor thing, that is why it is so hard being black...NOT LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

They are animals. Those are not civilized people. I do not care what their color is but they do. They were attacking white people. Large groups of people burned down 3 buildings and were attacking white people only.

NAME one city in the US in the last 8 years where hundreds of white people walked through a neighborhood, burned buildings and screamed Kill all 'n-word's. You cannot.

Like when the one protester, standing in the middle of the road was hit and a womans car was shot up. It was not intentional and because of the persons dumb ass actions BOTH could be dead.

The ONLY person who can make a difference is the Black president, the black AG who is the head of the DOJ or maybe the black DHS number one. 3 highest law offices in the land held by black people and you want to call a white person racist?

So your saying because obama is black white people aren't racist anymore, tough pill to swallow there bud.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So when blackie riots when armed felons are shot by cops what do you call it? A protest? Poor thing, that is why it is so hard being black...NOT LOL

A riot with idiots doing the damage, im pretty sure that's what i said a few times in the thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Seriously, you shouldn't accuse people of something when you miserably fail at understanding what they are even saying.

"It's more disgusting that the media is polishing the tarnish off on these groups."

Try again, without excuses. Show me where there is racism in this.

Lol really, dude called journalist shoe shiners, really is that a new insult for journalist, the thread is about supposed blm people rioting, no proof what so ever was brought to the table, only insults and white peoples feeling insecure.

link   

This is what you said earlier:

Show us one single press release by, or video of a spokesperson from the main BLM hub/website denouncing this kind of stuff (mass murder of cops, murder of random whites/cops, rioting, beatings of whites/cops, destruction of property, videos of BLM marchers calling for violence/murder against cops/whites).

If you can do that then you might have a leg to stand on in insisting this kind of stuff this year stuff isn't the results of BLM methods.

So you have admitted they have a leg to stand on. Will you now admit this is not the result of BLM methods?

+7 more 
link   

No, i am saying there is nothing holding back black people back from attaining greatness.

link   

It was a stupid title, but it doesn't take away from the fact that the BLM movement, their methods, and lack there of in going loud & wide to denounce this kind of racist violence is why its escalating.

That they dont attack the policy is the whole story. There could be only one outcome when they wont attack the policies themselves (which keeps Obama off the hook).

Tackle the issue:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I double dog dare you!

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

I gave you a link directly to their main site calling for an end to violence.

No matter what you are presented with, I fear you will not be satisfied.

Dude you must understand the progressive langue. Like "Affordable Health Care". When they say call for and end of violence they mean and end to the violence against them. Not fro an end to violent protest.

Progressive language? Are you making up crap because you cannot actually pin this on BLM?

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Can you provide evidence that BLM "make them think they are entitled to commit crimes against "whitey""?

The fact that you need evidence, aside from the overwhelming evidence you can see openly available in mainstream media, informs everybody where your loyalties lie. You're not fooling anyone. You can be a rational thinker or you can bury your head in the sand and throw in with the miscreants. You can't pretend to be objective while denying reality.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

"Blackie riots"?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

It's entirely because of their methods.

Them half arse denouncing this kind of racist violence gives them ONE leg to stand on NOT two, where they should be setting themselves up to have at least four!

The Dallas event was only one sliver of the whole at this point in stuff they should be on CNN actively stating their cause (denoucning violent racist attitudes) but they are not.

Your example was a start, in something they have NOT been finishing.

As long as they only target the cops and not the policies this stuff will be the only outcome, unless MAYBE they get on TV everytime this kind of stuff happens to denounce it. THEY DONT.
edit on 14-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Can you provide evidence that BLM "make them think they are entitled to commit crimes against "whitey""?

The fact that you need evidence, aside from the overwhelming evidence you can see openly available in mainstream media, informs everybody where your loyalties lie. You're not fooling anyone. You can be a rational thinker or you can bury your head in the sand and throw in with the miscreants. You can't pretend to be objective while denying reality.

Where is the overwhelming evidence that BLM was involved or represented in what happened last night?

Don't give me this nonsense about loyalties and such. Give me evidence.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

So you are going to openly contradict yourself.

Ok. I know all I need to know.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Quote me show me what you mean. Dont cherry pick. I'll be holding my breath...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join