It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters target whites for beat downs

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

Actually, it tends to be more true in human psychology that when people commit acts of extreme violence to make their "point", or act out in other extreme ways, they do it for the shock value more then for any other purpose.

That's known in child psychology as "attention seeking" behavior. And every child knows that the fastest method of getting attention is to misbehave. And the more shocking the behavior, the more reaction they will get. Ever see a kid lying on the floor kicking and screaming like a fool, in a public establishment, having not gotten their way and so choose to attract the attention of everyone in the general vicinity by displaying extreme behavior? Ever notice how much worse the tantrum becomes as more people stop to stare at the spectacle? It's the same dynamic.

Only these are not children. They are adults, with weapons, with a thousand times the desire to be heard and acknowledged and appeased, with the know-how and the means to do far more harm. Their tantrums can end lives. And there is no parent to come in and take charge...except for the one that no one wants stepping in.

Violence and hate only begets more of the same. What actually emboldens these people is the fact that their actions are gaining them the spotlight. People are not only paying attention, they are spreading the news by sharing it with others, which only shows these folks that their tactics are exceedingly effective. So they become further emboldened, and the violence escalates, gathering even more attention. Rinse and repeat.

The best thing to do when an insufferable brat is throwing a tantrum is to walk away and leave them lying there alone, looking ridiculous, and give them no attention at all. When they realize that no one is listening, the tantrum will become worse for a few minutes in a Hail Mary play, and then will suddenly cease.

If you want a fire to die, you don't try to blow out the flames...air only feeds and spreads them. Hate is the same. Stop giving it air, and it will suffocate and die. Simple as that.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

LOL no

But to actually respond to your endless YOU YOU YOU hyperbole under normal T&C we're not supposed to.

Or you could just answer the question asked.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Show me one post of mine where i complain about things.

This is really unfair ... but, you made me do it. 5/7 is a staggering percentage of 'complaints'.

LOL

And ... watch out for traffic that my be speeding away from the scene.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Hey, any of you found that video of 100's of white people attacking black people in their cars and firing off weapons while yelling racial epitaphs?

(crickets)

Why would we need to cater to your insecurities, you and other poster have yet to prove that these idiots rioting and saying racist things where part of blm.

You can keep on changing the goal post, insulting liberals, fact is this thread is full of angry people that don't know who to blame.
Thats the facts.

I do not have to prove they are part of the BLM. I could care less. That is your goal post and you just punted.

Angry. Yes, I am. Because these ignorant bastards are making it harder for a kid to break the cycle of hate, violence and poor family structure.

Also, I am not insecure. I am very secure in who I am. I am a US citizen. I do not identify with race....or religion...or anything else. I will tell you. Black, white or Chinese if i was trying to get home with my kids and accidentally was attacked as a 'whitey' the outcome would be much different. I would pull my firearm and shoot the 'attackers' and then flee with my family. Then, the narrative goes from burning down buildings to "Racist shoots protester". These are not protesters.

So no need for proof to push your point lol.

This was a riot, by angry idiots, now the whole thread is about blm doing the rioting.

Facts are fun.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Show me one post of mine where i complain about things.

This is really unfair ... but, you made me do it. 5/7 is a staggering percentage of 'complaints'.

LOL

And ... watch out for traffic that my be speeding away from the scene.

Dude you have to work harder to troll me,
Nice try do, i will give you a participation medal.

Does it burn lol

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Snarl

are you going to associate every crime committed by a black, or animal, as you call them to be BLM member?

No. Did you see the post I made with that black guy eatin' chicken? He was really down to Earth.

I happen to be an optimist. I know if he can be cool, it's not because he's an exception. People 'choose' to become animals ... and they 'choose' to remain in that state. They are the exceptions. They are the problem.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
How do we know these were BLM protesters and not just stupid kids that lived in the area?

The same way Progressives "knew" that people who put up offensive signs at Tea Party rallies proved the Tea Party was racist.

Gotta wonder if you had a problem with all those accusations.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

are you going to associate every crime committed by a black, or animal, as you call them to be BLM member?

No. Did you see the post I made with that black guy eatin' chicken? He was really down to Earth.

I happen to be an optimist. I know if he can be cool, it's not because he's an exception. People 'choose' to become animals ... and they 'choose' to remain in that state. They are the exceptions. They are the problem.

And they come in every color, shape and size, too.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
What is sad is that riots like this cost the city a lot of investment and jobs in the future.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen

And they come in every color, shape and size, too.

Very true.
Did you look to see my 'Rant' percentage? -chuckle-

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Hahahahaaa yes, I've been laughing over here at that.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

or you could post that video of 100's of white people beating up people in cars just because they are black after a armed white adult was shot by cops in the process of a felony?

All you have done is complain about people blaming BLM for this.

As far as BLM...hmmm...what does this video represent?

www.youtube.com...

How about NYC?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

or you could post that video of 100's of white people beating up people in cars just because they are black after a armed white adult was shot by cops in the process of a felony?

All you have done is complain about people blaming BLM for this.

As far as BLM...hmmm...what does this video represent?

www.youtube.com...

How about NYC?

www.youtube.com...

Or you could prove that the riots where causes by blm which is the subject of the thread.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   

These are the fruits of their movement.

Will BLM founders be on CNN tonight denouncing this kind of stuff??? NO.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Using your own fire metaphor, you also do not just let an oil-rig fire burn uncontrollably. You snuff it out with s greater force (in that case it is explosives). Yes, these are adults, and should be held accountable for their CRIMES. Showing the world what criminals they are is the only way to expose this and assure it is dealt with swiftly and with greater resistance. Frankly, doing nothing as you suggest is tantamount to openly condoning and encouraging it. It works for a children's tantrum, since they are harmless. But this is far from harmless....and using child psychology and "feel good" approaches simply does not work.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
This is why you carry, folks.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

These are the fruits of their movement.

Will BLM founders be on CNN tonight denouncing this kind of stuff??? NO.

Dude you where already proven wrong in this thread, you keep on moving the goal post because it does not fit with your agenda.

C+ for your effort do
edit on 14-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I was proven wrong the obvious truth that this is the fruits of the BLM movement?

One damage control piece following Dallas, and one dude interviewed by NYTimes whatever following Baton Rogue, aren't clear examples of the BLM making it their business to DENOUNCE the kind of stuff going on in their wake such as todays new topic. Those 2 obscure examples are half ass at best. If my efforts are C- then they get an F considering their movement has brought upon HATE fueled race war with MASS MURDER implications.

Since Dallas, how many video interviews have the BLM founders done? Or even print interviews???
edit on 14-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   

I was proven wrong the obvious truth that this is the fruits of the BLM movement?

One damage control piece following Dallas, and one dude interviewed by NYTimes whatever following Baton Rogue, aren't clear examples of the BLM making it their business to DENOUNCE the kind of stuff going on in their wake such as todays new topic. Those 2 obscure examples are half ass at best. If my efforts are C- then they get an F considering their movement has brought upon HATE fueled race war with MASS MURDER implications.

Im still waiting for you to prove the involvement of blm in this riot, but you cant lol.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I didn't say the BLM founders went down there and paid those people to do that, or whatever.

Nice Straw Man FAIL.

If I go start a movement tomorrow, and as a result a year from now people inspired by it, following a faulty premise (i.e. attack the cops themselves NOT the policies) and people start dying... if I dont get up there on CNN every major incident and DENOUNCE such attacks / videos of my supporters out in open public calling for dead bodies, if I dont get up there and actually ARTICULATE, do press conferences, do interviews, ETC, as loud and wide as it takes to reign my movement in, then its on me.
edit on 14-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join