It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters target whites for beat downs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
WHAT LAGAROCK SAID:

originally posted by: Logarock
Dude you must understand the progressive langue. Like "Affordable Health Care". When they say call for and end of violence they mean and end to the violence against them. Not fro an end to violent protest.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

He said whitey riots so why not? Why can I not say that. I mean, in looking at the video, those are not even human beings. Black people I know, who busted their asses and have good jobs and families call these people the n-word and state that they are the problem holding back poor black neighborhoods and continuing a cycle of violence that does nothing for anyone. Nothing is accomplished there.

I do not care if the BLM started it.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hey, any of you found that video of 100's of white people attacking black people in their cars and firing off weapons while yelling racial epitaphs?

(crickets)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ok. First you said this:

Show us one single press release by, or video of a spokesperson from the main BLM hub/website denouncing this kind of stuff (mass murder of cops, murder of random whites/cops, rioting, beatings of whites/cops, destruction of property, videos of BLM marchers calling for violence/murder against cops/whites).

If you can do that then you might have a leg to stand on in insisting this kind of stuff this year stuff isn't the results of BLM methods.

I provided what you asked for and eventually you said this:

That's more like damage control (like you guys are doing here, everywhere their name gets uglied).

That does give them a leg to stand on. But not two!

After that revelation, you said this:

It's entirely because of their methods.

So what you have done is asked for certain proof. It was provided and you moved the goalposts multiple times until you, yourself, admitted they had a leg to stand on. But even when you said they had a leg to stand on which shows "kind of stuff this year stuff isn't the results of BLM methods", you still claim "It's entirely because of their methods".

You are contradicting yourself and not only that, when you are shown the evidence you asked for, you criticize it as being "half assed" or "damage control".

That shows us that it doesn't matter what evidence you are shown, you will find a way to de-legitimize it by continuing to move the goalposts of what you find acceptable.

edit on 14-8-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
Hey, any of you found that video of 100's of white people attacking black people in their cars and firing off weapons while yelling racial epitaphs?

(crickets)

Why would we need to cater to your insecurities, you and other poster have yet to prove that these idiots rioting and saying racist things where part of blm.

You can keep on changing the goal post, insulting liberals, fact is this thread is full of angry people that don't know who to blame.
Thats the facts.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

(crickets)

Why would we need to cater to your insecurities, you and other poster have yet to prove that these idiots rioting and saying racist things where part of blm.

You can keep on changing the goal post, insulting liberals, fact is this thread is full of angry people that don't know who to blame.
Thats the facts.

All I want to know is where is the proof of BLM being involved, invoked, etc.

We know these were violent, racist black kids, but where is the BLM connection?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

(crickets)

Thats the facts.

All I want to know is where is the proof of BLM being involved, invoked, etc.

We know these were violent, racist black kids, but where is the BLM connection?

Same here i am still waiting for proof of these idiots claiming blm told them to attack people and riot. Maybe its something you need a trained eye to find?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Right I requested official press release / videos of spokesperson on CNN/etc, to "might have a leg to stand on".

You brought a blog post of thing that DID say 'violence bad' but was more more about shifting blame than anything.

BUT fine I gave you ONE leg to stand on, not two, when considering there is MASS MURDER going on they should be loud and wide setting themselves up at least 4 legs to stand on.

And someone you've twisted that into an argument??????

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Because Infowars! Videos NEVER LIE!

That said, are they BLM protesters or just angry people caught up in the hysteria? Does it matter, most here would just write this off as more evidence the BLM are worse than the Nazis and the KKK. Nothing racist about that at all, now back to my SJW safespacecave!

I'm a snowflake. Not you guys though, just me.
edit on 14-8-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

fact is this thread is full of angry people that don't know who to blame.

There's no one angry here. This is the Internet.

And people do know who to blame. They've gotten past the political correctness phase and are pointing their fingers at the animals and the Social Justice Warriors.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Right I requested official press release / videos of spokesperson on CNN/etc, to "might have a leg to stand on".

You brought a blog post of thing that DID say 'violence bad' but was more more about shifting blame than anything.

BUT fine I gave you ONE leg to stand on, not two, when considering there is MASS MURDER going on they should be loud and wide setting themselves up at least 4 legs to stand on.

And someone you've twisted that into an argument??????

Dude you do the same thing daily, do you think people don't read what you post, is it hilalrys fault, na its the evil liberal media, is it obama, na its the muslims.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

fact is this thread is full of angry people that don't know who to blame.

There's no one angry here. This is the Internet.

And people do know who to blame. They've gotten past the political correctness phase and are pointing their fingers at the animals and the Social Justice Warriors.

Lol, animals and sjw, theres this awesome word called facts, go read it up, its going to change your life.

PS: are the idiots rioting sjws, cause i thought sjws where weak people who needed safe places.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This thread should be in the Mud Pit.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
This thread should be in the Mud Pit.

Why is the heat too much to handle lol.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

i thought sjws were weak people who needed safe places.

Relax. You're safe here. I haven't reported you to the mods.

You just make sure you don't wander down to where those BLMers are beating people up just because they're white.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

i thought sjws were weak people who needed safe places.

Relax. You're safe here. I haven't reported you to the mods.

You just make sure you don't wander down to where those BLMers are beating people up just because they're white.

Lol calling me a sjw, not sure what your trying to do there lol, me a social justice warrior.

Show me one post of mine where i complain about things.

Safe spot dude you made me spit my coffee, better luck next time do.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

LOL no

But to actually respond to your endless YOU YOU YOU hyperbole under normal T&C we're not supposed to.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

(crickets)

Thats the facts.

I do not have to prove they are part of the BLM. I could care less. That is your goal post and you just punted.

Angry. Yes, I am. Because these ignorant bastards are making it harder for a kid to break the cycle of hate, violence and poor family structure.

Also, I am not insecure. I am very secure in who I am. I am a US citizen. I do not identify with race....or religion...or anything else. I will tell you. Black, white or Chinese if i was trying to get home with my kids and accidentally was attacked as a 'whitey' the outcome would be much different. I would pull my firearm and shoot the 'attackers' and then flee with my family. Then, the narrative goes from burning down buildings to "Racist shoots protester". These are not protesters.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Where is the overwhelming evidence that BLM was involved or represented in what happened last night?

Don't give me this nonsense about loyalties and such. Give me evidence.

You aren't this stupid. This is willful ignorance. BLM wants "whitey" dead. Feel free to pontificate on nonsense. I'll leave you to it.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

are you going to associate every crime committed by a black, or animal, as you call them to be BLM member?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join