It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters target whites for beat downs

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I didn't say the BLM founders went down there and paid those people to do that, or whatever.

Nice Straw Man FAIL.

If I go start a movement tomorrow, and as a result a year from now people inspired by it, following a faulty premise (attack the cops themselves NOT the policies) and people start dying... if I dont get up there on CNN every major incident and DENOUNCE such attacks / videos of my supporters out in open public calling for dead bodies, if I dont get up there and actually ARTICULATE, do press conferences, do interviews, ETC, as loud and wide as it takes to reign my movement in, then its on me.

Its a pretty simple question, the tittle says blm rioting, now i asked you to prove it,
You cant, if the question is too hard plz
Say so.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

IT AINT MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

I already said it has a stupid title.
edit on 14-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

It's common knowledge that these riots are BLM-inspired.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

IT AINT MY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!

I already said it has a stupid title.

Good for you, why the need to be off topic do.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143

It's common knowledge that these riots are BLM-inspired.

Really common knowledge, thats funny because most people can see that the 2 are not related.

1 is about stoping violence of police officers towards minorities.

The other is idiots burning stuff
edit on 14-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   
This thread was really fun, im off to do some work, now kids enjoy your sunday.

edit on 14-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Really common knowledge, thats funny because most people can see that the 2 are not related.

1 is about stoping violence of police officers towards minorities.

The other is idiots burning stuff

In response to WHAT????

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
This thread was really fun, im off to do some work, now kids enjoy your sunday.

Good news! You not even being "American" makes your zeal here absurd.
edit on 14-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Regardless of the current score in the Blame Game pissing contest, a bigger problem exists. By attributing every single incident like this to BLM just on general principle, people are making the organization more powerful. They're getting credit for things they don't even claim to have done, and that simply increases the impact they have on the public in general. And that's going to ultimately result in people who are hesitant to join in, people who are easily swayed, making the decision to jump on the Hate Train too, thereby increasing the size and the reach of the movement through the nation.

You can bet that the people calling the shots within BLM are well aware of this. It is also a safe bet that they are using it to every possible advantage, too. I know I sure would. I mean, it's 100% cost-free advertising for their cause, and more far reaching than any they could have generated by other means.

This entire thing could have been quelled months ago, if people on both sides (that is the crux of this, by the way, it is by design) had simply declined to play the game at all. Sure, there would be a some holders on who would have tried to keep it going, but if they were largely ignored by everyone else, the dispute would have eventually burned itself out.

The biggest problem with a pissing contest is that no one wants to be the one to stand down first. They'd rather go to war than be the one to extend the olive branch. They sacrifice their humanity for being the one to have the last word.

This is America. This is what we have become. And this is what our corrupt, maligned government wants us to be. Do we want to be right...or do we want to remain free? If we don't make a choice, it will be made for us. That is a fact. And one of those choices is the one that will imprison us.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Would you have a problem with anyone calling this a Black Panther protest?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i think blacks have more crime genes.

Yep genetics has a lot to say.

Plus like someone else said .
Even lions don't # in there den !

Why do black people always trash there own # ?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Yes, because ignoring a problem always makes it so much better.

SMFH.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I see people are discussing the title of this thread.
And you can call it whatever you want.

I'd prefer to call it, racist thugs from Milwaukee attack white people(insert reason here).

Its not the first time this has happened there.

Hundreds of racist Black youths attack Whites at Wisconsin State Fair

&

And these events were 5 years ago.

edit on 14-8-2016 by Black_Fox because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
You know during Martin Luther King Jr's protest and many others, there'd always be people with Bullhorns reminding everyone to stay peaceful and leave all violence to the authorities and those that oppose the message of peace and equality.

This is what's sorely lacking. You know how we know these protests aren't meant to be peaceful they aren't taking the steps necessary to make it a proper peace protest.

If they did this, they'd make it very clear those who act against peace are not welcome in the movement, and if their people follow instructions, the only ones who can look bad are the authorities or detractors if they get violent.

It's like protestors have become idiots.

To be a peaceful protest you need to shout peace from the rooftops and at the same time shout down violence, especially from within.

Distance yourself from it loudly, and when protesting keep letting everyone know violence is not welcome.

Do this every time your group protests and no one can deny you stand for peace, and no one can deny that those who act violent are not a part of your movement.

That's how it's done, it's how MLK did it, and it's why him and others like him were successful and why today's protestors are amateurs and idiotic.

If you're about peace you need to scream it, if your against violence you need to make damn sure it's known loudly and clearly every time you march.

It's often more important to getting your message out there in how you do it than what it is. If people can think these people represent BLM then BLM is doing a piss poor job of making their peaceful intentions clear, and the abhorrence to violence obvious. These should be major points every time, not some of the time, not occasionally, not side notes you need to look for, every damn time.
edit on 8/14/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/14/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
More votes for the Law and Order candidate.

This community organizing bullcrap has gone too far, BLM is a political militant arm of the Left.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
How do we know these were BLM protesters and not just stupid kids that lived in the area?

What's the difference?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
White... Black... Pink and Purple polka-dotted... you target me for a beat-down, you're going to be getting more than you bargain for.

Carry every day.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: cynicalheathen
White... Black... Pink and Purple polka-dotted... you target me for a beat-down, you're going to be getting more than you bargain for.

Carry every day.

The important point to understand is that BLM is likely to beat you because of your race. That will influence how you respond to BLM.

link   

originally posted by: RedDragon

originally posted by: introvert
How do we know these were BLM protesters and not just stupid kids that lived in the area?

What's the difference?

I agree with you^

These people who committed the violent acts last night represent themselves, and when they get together in a group, they are responsible for how their race/culture will be portrayed.

The fault and blame for last night's events are on their shoulders.

There is no actual BLM, there just isn't.
I've yet to see membership cards being presented by anyone affiliated with BLM.

It's all and excuse to commit violent acts, looting and blanket racism.

link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Pretty sure they don't need any help there...the sheer amount of videos showing their racisim, want for some kind of revenge, and ignorance is astounding at this point. The same few people always come to these threads to make excuses and try to shift the blame from BLM. Funny how its usually a lot of the same hilery apologists...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

blacklivesmatter.com...

The official site, says in response to Dallas, "Black activists have raised the call for an end to violence, not an escalation of it."

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join