It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters target whites for beat downs

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't think the official leaders are in control anymore.

Frankenstein's monster is alive.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant
I just see some ignorant bottom feeders espousing hate and violence. No label needed. Just too bad they never get caught running up on some 2nd amendment practitioners.

The first sentence is true.

The third sentence is Trumpesque, and incites shooting by citizens.
edit on 14-8-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

You mean citizens defending themselves against great bodily harm?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
So we got there animals and also shoe shiners, no racist in this thread at all.

Man up people and just say your racist.
No need to hide behind words.

Still no proof as usual that blm stands for this violence, only angry people.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: reldra

You mean citizens defending themselves against great bodily harm?

No. That is not what I meant.

+10 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

So people are racists for speaking out against racists beating up people because their race? How does that work again?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So people are racists for speaking out against racists beating up people because their race? How does that work again?

Is that what i said lol, people who called
Them animals and shoe shiners do would be the racist.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

They are animals. They're beating the # out of people because of their color. No better than the klan, so yea they're animals and degenerates.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

They are animals. They're beating the # out of people because of their color. No better than the klan, so yea they're animals and degenerates.

So when whitey riots over there favourite sports team, do you call them the same.

Poor thing, must be hard being white. Lol

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

total deflection per your modus operandi.
edit on 14-8-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-8-2016 by avgguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

total deflection per your modus operandi.[/quote/]

Lol, what deflection, the tittle says that blm is to blame which is false, the idiots who are doing this deserve jail time, no need to bring your insecurities in here.

edit on 14-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: In4ormant
I just see some ignorant bottom feeders espousing hate and violence. No label needed. Just too bad they never get caught running up on some 2nd amendment practitioners.

The first sentence is true.

The third sentence is Trumpesque, and incites shooting by citizens.

It incites self defense from mob violence.

What part of that is cloudy for you?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Moving the goalposts I see. *sigh*

Ok, let's try again.

Black activists have raised the call for an end to violence, not an escalation of it. Yesterday’s attack was the result of the actions of a lone gunman. To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible. We continue our efforts to bring about a better world for all of us.

blacklivesmatter.com...

"End to violence".

I had requested official press releases / videos of main hub official spokesperson denouncing the mass murder of cops, murder of random whites/cops, rioting, beatings of whites/cops, destruction of property, videos of BLM marchers calling for violence/murder against cops/whites. So far you have one street level guy going a audio interview, and now this whimper from after Dallas, which by the way is titled "The Black Lives Matter Network advocates for dignity, justice, and respect". That sure is some press release denouncing the ugly.

You see when ever any of this stuff gets the BLM label is another chance for their founder types to go on CNN and set the record straight, but they dont!

Gin
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It's more disgusting that the media is polishing the tarnish off on these groups. Instead of reporting the true nature of the group.

Media need to be journalist not shoe shiners

Read again what thinline said. Reading comprehension, do you have problem with it?

"Media need to be journalist not shoe shiners"

Stop trolling the thread that people here are calling BLM shoe shiners. You are instigating racism out of nothing.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Was it an Alex Jones video that got this started?

Here's one I found most amusing. I couldn't even listen to this guy past half-way through his video because I was laughing so hard. I think he hit every point a BLMer needs to consider.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Looking at all the videos I did not hear or see one reference to BLM, so that is definitely an agenda by any site that suggests this.

With that said, I have stated a number of times that when we look at America it is a very large place, and so though we do not think about it, areas are very different from one another. From where I live in Washington it is over 2000 miles to Milwaukee, and looking at like London to Moscow it is only 1500 miles with big differences between the two. I don't think America is much different with social norms in Milwaukee being vastly different than where I live. It is all kind of hidden with Walmart, Costco and 100 other places that puts a layer of similarity on everything, but don't let that kid anyone in the differences throughout America.

The big problem is cops mimic the society they live in too, so you have areas that are basically really bad places to live due to the social norms for that area and the cops will be just as ruthless as the society is. Milwaukee is just another example of all this and we have 100s like it, but on the other hand we have 1000s of places not like it that are not focused on since news has always worked on the "if it bleeds it reads" mentality.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: introvert

Moving the goalposts I see. *sigh*

Ok, let's try again.

Black activists have raised the call for an end to violence, not an escalation of it. Yesterday’s attack was the result of the actions of a lone gunman. To assign the actions of one person to an entire movement is dangerous and irresponsible. We continue our efforts to bring about a better world for all of us.

blacklivesmatter.com...

"End to violence".

I had requested official press releases / videos of main hub official spokesperson denouncing the mass murder of cops, murder of random whites/cops, rioting, beatings of whites/cops, destruction of property, videos of BLM marchers calling for violence/murder against cops/whites. So far you have one street level guy going a audio interview, and now this whimper from after Dallas, which by the way is titled "The Black Lives Matter Network advocates for dignity, justice, and respect". That sure is some press release denouncing the ugly.

You see when ever any of this stuff gets the BLM label is another chance for their founder types to go on CNN and set the record straight, but they dont!

And they do, its all over the internet, you where shown proof but you keep on pushing the goal post, i wonder why?

link   

I gave you a link directly to their main site calling for an end to violence.

No matter what you are presented with, I fear you will not be satisfied.

You have an agenda and no amount of fact or evidence will deter your goal to demonize a group that had nothing to do with what happened last night. Keep moving the goalposts. Eventually you will run out of logical space.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

originally posted by: thinline
a reply to: Hazardous1408

It's more disgusting that the media is polishing the tarnish off on these groups. Instead of reporting the true nature of the group.

Media need to be journalist not shoe shiners

What does shoe shiners and journalist have to do whit each other, they dont, but thanks for making excuses up.

Read again what thinline said. Reading comprehension, do you have problem with it?

"Media need to be journalist not shoe shiners"

Stop trolling the thread that people here are calling BLM shoe shiners. You are instigating racism out of nothing.

What does shoe shiners and journalist have to do whit each other, they don't unless there's a weird expression that i don't know about, but thanks for making excuses up.
edit on 14-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Here be this "goalpost" you guys keep saying I'm "moving":

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Show us one single press release by, or video of a spokesperson from the main BLM hub/website denouncing this kind of stuff (mass murder of cops, murder of random whites/cops, rioting, beatings of whites/cops, destruction of property, videos of BLM marchers calling for violence/murder against cops/whites).

And all any of you could find was one little whimper of a blog on the main site that just barely spoke against violence/murder (from after the 'original' mass murder event).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join