It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: ‘Black Lives Matter’ rioters target whites for beat downs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: stosh64

But how do we know these people are connected to BLM?

I have not seen that proof in the videos.

Title aside, what does it matter if BLM is 'officially' involved or not?

"There's a white person, beat his ass" is enough proof of racism from this group of people for me.

There is a difference between this group of people and BLM itself.

Obviously these people are racist.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
And is there ever a time when the below video is not applicable to thuggish behavior...

Oops, I said a micro-aggression....but, for liberals with no historical understanding, here's the definition of thug:
thug
THəɡ/
noun
1. Historical
a member of a religious organization of robbers and assassins in India. Devotees of the goddess Kali, the Thugs waylaid and strangled their victims, usually travelers, in a ritually prescribed manner. They were suppressed by the British in the 1830s.
2. Modern
a violent person, especially a criminal.
synonyms: ruffian, hooligan, vandal, hoodlum, gangster, villain, criminal;

Perhaps our future Head of DHS

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

BLM got all this target the cops stuff started.

BLM doesn't target the policies themselves.

There was only one real expected outcome, to anyone but a half-whit, considering the nature of the whole issue: counter-violence.

When that's what we got, in their name you cant deny it, the main organization doesn't denounce them. This means BLM is effectively condoning this stuff, the mass murder events, and so on.

That 'everyone' be blaming them for these events yet they never go on record addressing any of it tells the whole tale. And as long as they have mindless minions to go around for them saying 'oh, BLM themselves didn't go down there and shoot those people' whenever the results of their rhetoric / approach then they'll keep being 'justified' and so will these types by extension.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

what does it matter if BLM is 'officially' involved or not?

Because that is the entire narrative being pushed.

It matters a hell of a lot of a civil rights group is being tarnished for the actions of people who have no affiliation.
Cointelpro sorted that out in the past.

It's downright disgusting and you're too smart to suggest "what does it matter".

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That doesn't mean much. Where is the evidence they are representing BLM or are acting in their name?

Show us one single press release by, or video of a spokesperson from the main BLM hub/website denouncing this kind of stuff (mass murder of cops, murder of random whites/cops, rioting, beatings of whites/cops, destruction of property, videos of BLM marchers calling for violence/murder against cops/whites).

If you can do that then you might have a leg to stand on in insisting this kind of stuff this year stuff isn't the results of BLM methods.

If you cant show my request then it gives total credence that they're condoning it by not speaking out against this kind of stuff.

Good luck with that!

edit on 14-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   
Blaming blm for this is the same as saying my white friend beat up is wife, all white men are wife beaters.

+2 more 
link   

So what you are saying is the it is BLM's responsibility to denounce and account for the actions of any black person, regardless of whether or not that person is connected to the organization.

That does not make sense.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

At the end of the day he has an agenda to make black lives matter look like thugs.

Well, his work was done for him last night. Easiest job ion the world. Were do I sign up? Do I need to take a course first to qualify?

www.youtube.com...

This guy normally has some pretty level headed opinions.
edit on 14-8-2016 by chronfucius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

The unrest began after police shot and killed an armed man with a “lengthy criminal record” who was carrying an illegal firearm that had been used in a burglary.

The "unrest" began a long time ago. How far you want to wind that clock. Just in Milwaukee a predominant white state, the protests about police abuse of authority go way back. Not saying its right to trade like for like, just understand the frustration from centuries of repression.

"Gotta keep the black man down", right?

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I agree it is the narrative being pushed by some outlets.

Everything is twisted into propaganda these days.

That's why I posted just the video, take from it what you will.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

That doesn't mean much. Where is the evidence they are representing BLM or are acting in their name?

Show us one single press release by, or video of a spokesperson from the main BLM hub/website denouncing this kind of stuff (mass murder of cops, murder of random whites/cops, rioting, beatings of whites/cops, destruction of property, videos of BLM marchers calling for violence/murder against cops/whites).

If you can do that then you might have a leg to stand on in insisting this kind of stuff this year stuff isn't the results of BLM methods.

If you cant show my request then it gives total credence that they're condoning it by not speaking out against this kind of stuff.

Good luck with that!

DeRay Mckesson, one of the best known voices for the Black Lives Matter movement, and who was arrested at a demonstration in Baton Rouge, La., earlier this month, called for peace in a phone interview after news of the shooting broke on Sunday. “I’m waiting for more information like everybody else,” he said. “I have more questions than answers” “The movement began as a call to end violence. That call remains.”

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   

It's more disgusting that the media is polishing the tarnish off on these groups. Instead of reporting the true nature of the group.

Media need to be journalist not shoe shiners

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

A month or so ago, when mass murder was happening at BLM protests and you all said the same thing "NOPE, NOT BLM".

Videos of blacks at BLM protests where people in BLM's name were calling for dead cops/whites and you all said the same thing "NOPE, NOT BLM".

BLM got this whole 'blame the cops' mentality going, where protest and call for dead cops/whites became the norm, and events such as shutting down highways, you all say the same thing "NOPE, NOT BLM".

THIS KIND OF STUFF IS HAPPENING FOLLOWING THEIR LEAD, ITS HAPPENING IN THEIR NAME THIS YEAR. IF THEY WONT DENOUNCE IT THEN THEY ARE CONDONING IT PLAIN AND SIMPLE.
edit on 14-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: chronfucius

At the end of the day he has an agenda to make black lives matter look like thugs.

Well, his work was done for him last night. Easiest job ion the world. Were do I sign up? Do I need to take a course first to qualify?

www.youtube.com...

This guy normally has some pretty level headed opinions.

He has no credibility.

He claimed the riots in London were Muslim riots.

He is a filthy liar who race baits at every chance he can.

link   

originally posted by: intrptr

The unrest began after police shot and killed an armed man with a “lengthy criminal record” who was carrying an illegal firearm that had been used in a burglary.

The "unrest" began a long time ago. How far you want to wind that clock. Just in Milwaukee a predominant white state, the protests about police abuse of authority go way back. Not saying its right to trade like for like, just understand the frustration from centuries of repression.

"Gotta keep the black man down", right?

You assume entirely too much of others based upon you twisted liberal race-based sensibilities..

Calling me a racist is funny on so very many levels...

-Christosterone

link   

originally posted by: thinline

It's more disgusting that the media is polishing the tarnish off on these groups. Instead of reporting the true nature of the group.

Media need to be journalist not shoe shiners

I see what you did there, shoe shiners lol
edit on 14-8-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I just provided you with an example of what you asked for.

When do we hold the individual responsible and not make blanket accusations?

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

How do we know these were BLM protesters and not just stupid kids that lived in the area?

The OP does not know and neither does AJ. It is AJ that has been pushing this 'race war' stuff for years. It pulls in views to his site.

Nice distraction, but it doesn't take away from the 'fact' that there is a group of black people hating on whites ... and I don't even tune in to AJ.

LOL

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Yea these groups are simply covers for "Black Power" racist junk. We see who may really be trying to kick off a race war. These groups. Don't fall for it anyone. Most americans of any sort prefer to live in peace with each other and get on with living.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

You will find nutty people during unrest. Still not showing they are from BLM.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join