It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Hack: Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Here we go again. More cause for concern from Democrats. This hack should produce some interesting documents if they are ever exposed.
My guess is we'll be seeing them soon.

Dems speculate it is Trump and the Russians behind this...but nothing has yet been proven.
We shall see...could be embarrassing...it usually is.

Hack of Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee 'Similar' to DNC Breach

Another Democratic Party group confirmed Friday that it has been hacked and that the breach had the hallmarks of a cyber strike on the Democratic National Committee, which has been blamed on the Russians.

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee said in a statement that it has retained the forensic investigation firm CrowdStrike to look into the hack.

"Based on the information we have to date, we've been advised by investigators that this is similar to other recent incidents, including the DNC breach," DCCC spokeswoman Meredith Kelly said in a statement.

"The DCCC takes this matter very seriously. With the assistance of leading experts we have taken and are continuing to take steps to enhance the security of our network in the face of these recent events. We are cooperating with the federal law enforcement with respect to their ongoing investigation."

The DCCC did not say what data the hackers might have obtained from its system.

FULL Article:
www.nbcnews.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
And no one bats an eye here on Trump working with the Russians to cause hacks. Wheres my proof? The video in which he asks Russia to hack Hillary. Youve seen it. You know you have.

+15 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Of course they blame Trump. Deflection works...a little bit. But it's the only response guilty Dems have.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

From abc

But out there it is, along with thousands of donor files — many of them listed on a massive spreadsheet the party called the “Big Spreadsheet of All Things,” which appears to list data about every check written to the party, Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama going back to 2013. The file includes email addresses, phone numbers and in some cases additional personal information not publicly available on FEC reports. Under FEC rules, contributors are required to reveal the amounts of their gifts and provide a mailing address but not email or phone information.

Among the well-known Democratic supporters whose personal informations appear in the hacked files are Eva Longoria, Ellen DeGeneres, Kyra Sedgwick and James Cameron. California billionaire Tom Steyer’s information is exposed, as is that of megadonor George Soros.

Holy cow. How much uglier can this get?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

You're being obtuse, IMHO.

+30 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
And no one bats an eye here on Trump working with the Russians to cause hacks. Wheres my proof? The video in which he asks Russia to hack Hillary. Youve seen it. You know you have.

LMAO!!! He did, did he? I heard what he said and he certainly didn't "Ask Russia to hack Hillary!" ROFLMAO

If you are not misinformed you are deceitful an dishonest!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Good. US-Russian Cooperation starts here

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
double post
edit on -050012pm7kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow
a reply to: IAMTAT

From abc

But out there it is, along with thousands of donor files — many of them listed on a massive spreadsheet the party called the “Big Spreadsheet of All Things,” which appears to list data about every check written to the party, Hillary Clinton and President Barack Obama going back to 2013. The file includes email addresses, phone numbers and in some cases additional personal information not publicly available on FEC reports. Under FEC rules, contributors are required to reveal the amounts of their gifts and provide a mailing address but not email or phone information.

Among the well-known Democratic supporters whose personal informations appear in the hacked files are Eva Longoria, Ellen DeGeneres, Kyra Sedgwick and James Cameron. California billionaire Tom Steyer’s information is exposed, as is that of megadonor George Soros.

Holy cow. How much uglier can this get?

Oooo...George Soros. HE'S never been involved in anything 'shady'.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
How is a donors list goin to destroy the [snipped], you guys just switched from blaming obama for everything to hillary.

So scary lol
edit on 7.29.2016 by Kandinsky because: Thou shalt not lampoon the names of thy political parties or their servants therein

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

A simplistic reaction to Trump sarcasm that the MSM is too clueless to get. You can't do anything nuanced with the Dems; they aren't smart enough to get it. OK, that's snark. Guilty! Now onto the real issue:

WHO CARES who did the hack? These hacks have completely exposed the dark underbelly of the DNC, the back room manipulations, the hypocrisy, the whole sordid affair. These guys are manipulative crooks and these hacks prove it. So WHY are you blaming the hack? You're acting as if it is "unfair" that these idiots have been exposed when perhaps you should be looking at and be appalled at what they DID.

All I can say is Thank God for these hacks! Let's have some more! (GOP, too, for that matter.)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I'm curious to see what this new hack provides about Hillary VP Tim Kaine.

As most don't know...Kaine was the DNC chairman who stepped down so Hillary could install 'Rig-It-For-Hillary-Wasserman-Shultz'.
Clearly Hillary promised him the VP job back in 2011 so he'd give up the post and she could begin rigging the primary race in her favor.

Perhaps we'll get to see the behind-the-scenes shenanigans that Clinton and Kaine engaged in.
edit on 29-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   
why are people mad at trump for asking for stuff that was already hacked.
maybe if democrats didnt rig elections, werent corrupt, didnt lie to the general public, and didnt have anything to hide ( 30,000 emails )
then maybe there would be no need to hack anything.
i am glad these hacks, leaks, whatever you wanna call em.... are being let out for all to see. it is exposing the rigged system for joe schmoe to understand. many will make their minds up on who to vote for based on these hacks.

i thank wikileaks, guccifer, assange, the russians, and the democrats for not properly securing their emails... thank you to all for exposing this.

i thank mr trump, because without his prowess over this election, nobody would be paying attention to jeb! vs hillary. i thank trump for speaking his mind and saying what most pissed off americans are thinking. and i thank hillary, for lying over and over.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
You dem haters act like your Republican crew would never make a list of donors...shut the front door.

Just wait. Your dirty laundry will be aired some day. I'm certain there are hackers interested in sharing how the GOP sausage is made.
Stop acting like all major party politicians aren't shady.

It is ridiculous that the dems can't get their computers secured.
edit on 7/29/2016 by Olivine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The hypocrisy is palpable.

Had a dem asked Putin and Russia to hack or uncover hacked emails ( the semantics only illustrates the weak retort most of you have given). You would all be up in arms of the commie leftists siding with Russia.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Not me, I consider any US-Russian cooperation a step in the right direction. World War III is bad for everybody after all.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I agree. However this situation is not quite Us-Russia good relations. This is more Trump has business relationships with Russian companies and the idea is to make more money.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
So it's Trumps fault that the democrats have been cheating sand lying and have had their servers hacked because Trump said he'd read whatever the Russians hacked.

Oh man, it don't get much dumber than that.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Olivine
You dem haters act like your Republican crew would never make a list of donors...shut the front door.

Just wait. Your dirty laundry will be aired some day. I'm certain there are hackers interested in sharing how the GOP sausage is made.
Stop acting like all politicians aren't shady.

It is ridiculous that the dems can't get their computers secured.

I hope they DO hack the RNC.
Just like the DNC Establishment sabotage of Sanders...It'll show how The RNC Establishment conspired to destroy Trump...and he kicked their Ass' anyway.
edit on 29-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Ohanka

I agree. However this situation is not quite Us-Russia good relations. This is more Trump has business relationships with Russian companies and the idea is to make more money.

Hillary clandestinely facilitated the transfer of 20% of US uranium resources to Russian control.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join