It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Hack: Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I did read it all. And when it states, " the State Department did approve of Russia’s gradual takeover of a company with significant U.S. uranium assets", it indicates that if Hillary Clinton's State Department did not approve it would have nixed the deal. So, SHE did approve of the transfer of assets.....period. That does not change the position mister spincaster.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
Man I hate when foreigners interfere with elections.....Oh yea saudi arabia has given 10-25 million to the clinton foundation.

She even held a fundraiser in Tel Aviv.

I remember when all these people on these board were complaining about foreign money buying Hillary....NOT.

And Russia releasing the leaks is only a rumor, not a fact. Someone would have to leak wikileaks to find out the source.

What are you talking about. The left and some on the right have been asking for Citizens United to be overturned since its inception.

And fundraisers and espionage are two different things. More importantly its "Why should I be in trouble - look at what They are doing wrong and not Me"

And

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I kind of like the left-right nut-whole Johnson political analogy.
It's kind of like suggesting Hillary is the candidate to go to for lip service.

Unless you're Bill.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
Perhaps the russian ties are in the tax returns Trump wont release.. hmmmm

Given the conduct of the IRS, if that were the case, those docs would be leaked in short order.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

He made a sarcastic remark AFTER the fact.

Deflect all you want, but it is making you look rather silly.

Don't forget that its also making the DNC and Clinton look guilty , silly , and corrupt to the core by not having any defence but trying to kill the messenger.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” - Donald Trump

"cyberespionage will not be tolerated"- Republican platform at RNC

Whose server was hacked?

In March 2015, it became publicly known that Hillary Clinton, during her tenure as United States Secretary of State, had exclusively used her family's private email server for official communications, rather than official State Department email accounts maintained on federal servers. Those official communications included thousands of emails that would later be marked classified by the State Department retroactively.

Why was it hacked?

Former Director of the Defense Intelligence Agency Michael T. Flynn,[65] former United States Secretary of Defense Robert Gates,[66][67] and former deputy director of the Central Intelligence Agency Michael Morell[68][69] have said that it is likely that foreign governments were able to access the information on Clinton's server. Michael Hayden, former Director of the National Security Agency, Principal Deputy Director of National Intelligence, and Director of the Central Intelligence Agency said "I would lose all respect for a whole bunch of foreign intelligence agencies if they weren't sitting back, paging through the emails."[70]

Clinton's server was configured to allow users to connect openly from the Internet and control it remotely using Microsoft's Remote Desktop Services.[64] It is known that hackers in Russia were aware of Clinton's non-public email address as early as 2011.[71] It is also known that Secretary Clinton and her staff were aware of hacking attempts in 2011, and were worried about them.[72]

What sort of information was obtained?

In various interviews, Clinton has said that "I did not send classified material, and I did not receive any material that was marked or designated classified."[87] However, in June and July 2016, a number of news outlets reported that Clinton's emails did include messages with classification "portion markings".[88][89] The FBI investigation found that 110 messages contained information that was classified at the time it was sent. Sixty-five of those emails were found to contain information classified as "Secret"; more than 20 contained "Top-Secret" information[90][91] The FBI said that "a very small number" had classification markings.[90] According to the State Department, there were 2,093 email chains on the server that were retroactively marked as classified by the State Department at the "Confidential" confidential level.[92][93]

Of the 2,100 emails that contained classified information, Clinton personally wrote 104 and her aides wrote hundreds more.[44][94]

Source

How is Trump involved?

He wasn't.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

What's the big deal? Hilary said those emails were only about yoga.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Not surprising, I'm sure both the DNC and RNC have been hacked over and over again forever now but where are the RNC leaks? I suppose they'll be coming in the future, right? I do hate a one sided controversy when both of are just two sides of the same coin.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I suppose they'll be coming in the future, right?

I hope so as well, but unfortunately as it appears nothing can restart the thinking mechanism with these BLIND mentally challenged party loyalist who are ruining this country and even the world.

I do hate a one sided controversy when both of are just two sides of the same coin

Agreed. Hopefully down the road more comes out on the GOP side as well.

Unlike these DNC party loyalist I welcome transparency and the truth and could care less about the messenger.

The system is so well rigged that our only hope are whistle blowers.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

and where has it been proven Trump in Putin are in an active conspiracy?
It has been proven on the other hand that the MSM and Hillary are in an active conspiracy. 

How many governments has she interfered in?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

The hypocrisy is palpable.

Had a dem asked Putin and Russia to hack or uncover hacked emails ( the semantics only illustrates the weak retort most of you have given). You would all be up in arms of the commie leftists siding with Russia.

Frankly, I like the Russians better than I like the Dems or the Repubs.

Thank God they are there to help us expose this BS.

Are you angry because of the hack or because corruption is finally being exposed? I hope both these corrupt parties go down. Heck, I guarantee you the same crap that happened to Bernie is probably in Republican emails. Republicans are just behind in their ability to crush the competition.

edit on 2016/7/29 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   

a reply to: UnknownQuantity

Its summing it up. I don't need proof that Russia did the hack. I have proof that Trump endorsed a possible Russia attack. Because, the point, again, is the fact that these words left his mouth.

and there's plenty out there on Guccifer2.0 being a Russian agent.

Any other excuses you have for not being able to answer my question?

Keep consuming propaganda instead of focusing on the real issues at hand.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Hmm what if your on to something here...

Didn't Hill have links to Watergate? Maybe she learned a thing or two..

Let her stuff get leaked, nothing to major but not to innocent either just enough to cause a huff..

Then pin it on Trump and Russia, two birds one stone..

Good thing this is a conspiracy site

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
How inept do you have to be to not have changed your security measures by now?

Are they going to sit there, dumbfounded, and just cry like children when it keeps happening?

Unbelievable

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Cyber Espionage involves a computer...Hacking involves a computer..

You do realize there are numerous ways Russia could FIND those emails in their possession without using a computer....Someone could anonymously mail them a manilla envelope with the details..Pass along off a briefcase through contacts the list goes on and on and on..

He NEVER said HACK he said FIND to completly different things..

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Is this the hack from June?

www.washingtonpost.com... 4-316e-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

gawker.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Perhaps the russian ties are in the tax returns Trump wont release.. hmmmm

Given the conduct of the IRS, if that were the case, those docs would be leaked in short order.

The same people that leaked Romneys.

And what we found out afterwards of targeting the administrations critics.

Expect Trumps tax filings to be released in short order.
edit on 29-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Thanks for the not-so-subtle reminder that those 30,000 missing yoga positions were from Hillary's server...not the State Department's.

BTW...WHY are people worried about Russia...(or any of the other possibly responsible entities) releasing these missing emails?...Clinton SWORE they're not classified.
edit on 29-7-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Is this the hack from June?

www.washingtonpost.com... 4-316e-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

gawker.com...

This is a fresh one. DCCC not DNC.
ALSO fresh...Hillary Clinton's individual Campaign was announced as just hacked.

The latest attack, which was disclosed to Reuters on Friday, follows reports of two other hacks on the Democratic National Committee and the party’s fundraising committee for candidates for the U.S. House of Representatives.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Damn, the DNC really needs to hire a new IT staff.

Their security really sucks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join