It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Hack: Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:
Gin

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
a reply to: Ohanka

I agree. However this situation is not quite Us-Russia good relations. This is more Trump has business relationships with Russian companies and the idea is to make more money.

I'd rather see a president who'll do make better business relationships with Russian than someone who deals with terrorists and makes money out of it. I made a thread about it earlier today.

a reply to: jhn7537

Linked thread above might interest you as well. It's not exactly a leak but shows how shady Hillary is, it needs to be spread so majority of people gets to know.

edit on 29-7-2016 by Gin because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-7-2016 by Gin because: God I'm a potato finger today

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Or you're grasping at straws while a candidate in our election openly endorsed a foreign government to interfere in our election.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Well, America has been meddling in other elections for decades. Some of your own medicine I guess.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

And no one bats an eye here on Trump working with the Russians to cause hacks. Wheres my proof? The video in which he asks Russia to hack Hillary. Youve seen it. You know you have.

I bat an eye. But not for the reasons you do. I wonder why he would make such a statement with the Clinton campaign already trying to pin this on him.

And in light of his long time friendship with the Clintons.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Gin

Or you're grasping at straws while a candidate in our election openly endorsed a foreign government to interfere in our election.

If the DNC has done nothing wrong, then they have nothing to hide!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

And no one bats an eye here on Trump working with the Russians to cause hacks. Wheres my proof? The video in which he asks Russia to hack Hillary. Youve seen it. You know you have.

Interesting how all this propaganda about Trump owning Putin (LOL) is being accepted to over ride the proof of Hillary's collusion with the Russians via the Clinton Foundation

Good job being manipulated into blindly accepting that propaganda machine

Can you explain how Trump was involved in a hack that happened over a year before he said anything about it? Stop accepting everything you're told, think.

If there is any reason for the DNC to accuse the Russians, let's see some proof. Furthermore, some proof that Trump was involved.
edit on 7-29-2016 by UnknownQuantity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

You're obviously missing my point.

Im not addressing what is in those emails. Im addressing the fact that a candidate openly endorsed a foreign government to hack and interfere in the United States' election.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

Well, America has been meddling in other elections for decades. Some of your own medicine I guess.

if I could give more than one star id give you 100.

even though the idea of Trump working with Russians overtly to sabotage the American election in which he's a candidate is absurd.

you get 100 stars for that observation.
edit on 29-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: UnknownQuantity

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” - Donald Trump

"cyberespionage will not be tolerated"- Republican platform at RNC

link   

You're obviously missing my point.

No.

Im not addressing what is in those emails.

I know.

Im addressing the fact that a candidate openly endorsed a foreign government to hack and interfere in the United States' election.

He made a sarcastic remark AFTER the fact.

Deflect all you want, but it is making you look rather silly.

link   

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” - Donald Trump

"cyberespionage will not be tolerated"- Republican platform at RNC

How does that answer my question, or my request for proof?
edit on 7-29-2016 by UnknownQuantity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Its summing it up. I don't need proof that Russia did the hack. I have proof that Trump endorsed a possible Russia attack. Because, the point, again, is the fact that these words left his mouth.

and there's plenty out there on Guccifer2.0 being a Russian agent.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

If I look silly to Trump supporters, then my day is brighter than ever.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

As opposed to a presidential candidate that clandestinely provided enriched uranium to a foreign government?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

As opposed to a presidential candidate that clandestinely provided enriched uranium to a foreign government?

Eh, again more Trump rhetoric. But not much meat on the bone.

Hillary Clinton’s eponymous nonprofit foundation provided ready-made fodder for a series of attacks from Donald Trump. In a major speech last week, the presumptive Republican nominee recited a number of claims from Clinton Cash, a 2015 bestselling investigation into donations to the Clinton Foundation. Among them: "Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved the transfer of 20 percent of America’s uranium holdings to Russia, while nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation — $145 million dollars." We wanted to vet this charge of Clinton engaging in pay-to-play politics. Trump’s claim is a reductive version of his source material’s findings and runs into several problems. First, the State Department did approve of Russia’s gradual takeover of a company with significant U.S. uranium assets, but it didn’t act unilaterally. State was one of nine government agencies, not to mention independent federal and state nuclear regulators, that had to sign off on the deal.

Source[edit by]edit on 29-7-2016 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

If I look silly to Trump supporters, then my day is brighter than ever.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Perhaps the russian ties are in the tax returns Trump wont release.. hmmmm

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

This one phrase says it all, "Hillary Clinton’s State Department". She was the head of that department. When you are the head of a department, ESPECIALLY the U.S. State Department, you are responsible for its actions. You, the head of the department. Good or bad, THAT is your job there.

Keep that spin cycle going for her, that is your job it seems to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

This one phrase says it all, "Hillary Clinton’s State Department". She was the head of that department. When you are the head of a department, ESPECIALLY the U.S. State Department, you are responsible for its actions. You, the head of the department. Good or bad, THAT is your job there.

Keep that spin cycle going for her, that is your job it seems to me.

I guess you didnt bother to keep reading.....The sentence AFTER the one you plucked out.

We wanted to vet this charge of Clinton engaging in pay-to-play politics. Trump’s claim is a reductive version of his source material’s findings and runs into several problems. First, the State Department did approve of Russia’s gradual takeover of a company with significant U.S. uranium assets, but it didn’t act unilaterally. State was one of nine government agencies, not to mention independent federal and state nuclear regulators, that had to sign off on the deal.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Man I hate when foreigners interfere with elections.....Oh yea saudi arabia has given 10-25 million to the clinton foundation.

She even held a fundraiser in Tel Aviv.

I remember when all these people on these board were complaining about foreign money buying Hillary....NOT.

And Russia releasing the leaks is only a rumor, not a fact. Someone would have to leak wikileaks to find out the source.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join