It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Self, WW3, Plato's AoC, and The Resistance

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
The greatest branch of knowledge that can ever be learned in this world, is true, knowledge of self. When you are one with your mind, body and spirit; your human potential is practically limitless...

I often stare into the mirror, reflecting on my life : past, present and future, during these times of lonely solitude. I feel as if everything I've seen and done so far is only a stepping stone to my limitless potential. I have truly learned in my heart of hearts and to the core of my soul, that whatever I set my mind and will to affect in my reality; the change will come in time.

I think back on how I used to be, and the quality of life that I have now; and through all of the mistakes and stupid bull# that has come my way, I wouldn't change this journey or my goals for anything in this world.

I WILL make a change in this world. I look at so many of you today and think how blind you are to not see you all live in a fantasy world. We would all like to believe that we are free, to do and live as we wish; but how can I possibly be free, if I'm not free to be the person that I want to be? How can I possibly be free if I can't be me? How could any of you possibly be free, when you work your lives away to barely scrape by while a very small percentage of us all live off the spoils of our collective hard labor? How could you possibly be free in a world where you must work to obtain even the basic necessities needed to sustain and preserve life?

It pains me to tell you all how badly the people we've trusted to run our governments and their regulatory agencies have sold us all out in the interest of fattening their own pockets with corporate bribes, through a process we call "lobbying"... I would like to say that these people are simply just misled and simply being human and making selfish mistakes... However, in many cases they have shown their greed and apathy knows no bounds.

They've made it quite clear that their end goal, is an authoritarian government, where they dictate to us every aspect of our lives, and there is nothing which they will not have control over; whether it be food, Internet, civil transportation, higher taxes, what kind of job you may receive, health care expenses, housing, media, and so forth. They the government and their celebrity friends alone, will own most of the wealth globally, while only a small portion trickles back down to the rest of us, which will just be enough in most cases to support a ridiculously meager way of life. You will eat cheap, terribly manufactured food (think worse than ramen noodles), barely keep your housing and bills paid for, with little to none left over to "save".

They alone will enjoy the fruits of our labors, as well as the many privileges that will come with our increasingly sophisticated technology due to Moore's Law. This will include advanced medical treatments as well as the sort of appliances or gadgets or transhumanism esque sort of things we would expect in a future, technological world.

They will also through the Internet control all forms of knowledge that we have access to, as well as removing portions of information, regarding a wide variety of topics they do not want us to have access to. I highly suspect that they will try and destroy many books, and institutions of learning such as libraries and bookstores. Everything will be reverted to electronic form; much like the eReaders that process PDF documents...

They will outlaw a wide variety of things; some of which may not make much sense to us. They will likely try and abolish all world religions and replace it with a type of totalitarian scientism kind of religion. This will include crusades and book burnings much like the Catholic Church utilized when they decided to dominate the world religions by destroying as much information as they could find about many secretive religions of which we only have a small understanding of now...

Plato's Academy, is just one of those many victims in their long crusade against gnostic forms of thinking and enlightenment. The ancient mystery schools of forgotten history, are the many others. This piece of information alone is the key to our very salvation from these morally bankrupted, and malevolent beings... Is the enemy of our enemy not our friend and ally? What kind of information could these people have had that would have made this dastardly cabal, go through any lengths necessary to destroy the information that they had in their custody, which they had been forced to share in secret to selected and trusted human beings to preserve its existence?

In a nutshell, the information these secretive societies contained in essence was the knowledge of self, or the techniques and methods which one could use, in order to obtain their knowledge of their true self; as well as knowledge of the world and universe around them. The true nature of our reality and existence...

In Plato's allegory of the cave, he wrote that humanity was likened to a tribe of beings trapped in a deep and dark hole, chained to a wall, facing a blank space in the wall. The only light that was available in the cavern, was the light that filtered through the hole in the ceiling, and cast shadows on the wall which they were facing. They knew not that the shadows which they saw and took for the totality of their reality, were created by higher beings and workings in the world above them which was bathed in light. They stood for an indeterminate age of time, facing that wall, and it's shadows thinking that the images they cast were real, or the ultimate truth. Plato theorized that if any of these prisoners were to ever free himself of his material shackles and would climb the long ascent to the portal in the ceiling, that when he emerged in the world above, he would be blinded at first and overwhelmed by all the fantastical things upon which he would gaze. That in time he would become one with this higher world; eventually returning to the cave to bring the light of the world above with him. He would then free the rest of the prisoners below, which represent our collective humanity, and lead them to the higher world above.

This world that we see day in, and day out; is a shadow cast upon a blank canvas, created by a reflection of the world above it; the spirit or astral world/plane.... Most of our world religions have likened this to their "heavens". Your physical body will remain here until it's life's breath runs out, and then your astral or soul body will return to join the world above.

However, Plato's allegory of the cave described a world where in our future, a man would make the spiritual climb during his mortal life to the world above, and reclaim possession of his soul and true and higher self. When he returned to the world of Man, he would appear as a god among us; capable of miraculous things which to many will appear as if to be magic. In truth, it IS magic. Through popular fiction and culture we have been taught to believe that magic refers to waving a wand around and saying some funny words, and a rabbit jumps out of a hat.

In Aleister Crowley's : The Book of Law, he stated succinctly that "Magick : (the usage of a 'k' at the end of the word denotes the difference between occult and stage magic) as the Art and Science of causing change in conformity with the Will."

The theory is that this 'man' would be capable of creating change in this physical world simply by Willing it to be with his mind and soul.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: KylarDrake

(Continued)

Plato, as well as many of the innumerable, initiates of these sacred universal mysteries, believed that all physical change which occurred in this material world was due to the workings of forces operating in the immaterial world above. This applied to everything from the changing of the seasons, to the changing of Man, due to the influences of his mind and soul at work.

This allegory tells us that one day, a man among us, will transcend his animal nature, and become something more than just a simple Man, and that inevitably he would lead the rest of us in his footsteps, to complete and total knowledge of ourselves and our place in this universe; as well as the epitome of our untapped human potential.

To many, this would almost sound like the Second Coming of Christ... This alone; is what our overlords fear most in this world. They fear the day that any one of us will delve too deeply into their own mind, sense of self and existence, and fulfill this ancient prophecy from time immemorial. So they do everything in their power for the time being to keep us all absorbed in too much other drama, television, social media, fear, gaming, working ourselves to death, ad infinitum. Now this is the point we must touch on most.

The reason these people, this Cabal, fear the power of truth and good in mankind, is because truth and light are the two things they abhor.

"You do not have a soul. You have a body. YOU ARE A SOUL."

George MacDonald & C.S Lewis ( often attributed to Lewis solely, but he adopted the phrase from MacDonald whom he greatly admired.)

If we are to accept this basic, spiritualist notion, it means that we are all spiritual beings first and foremost. That the ancient stories of angels and demons referred to nothing more than advanced spiritual beings of either a benevolent or malevolent nature.

The people who have and maintain so much control over our world, whether it be politically, financially, or religiously; are aligned to the latter, malevolent side. They have shown at every turn in their reign of this Earth, that our lives mean nothing to them, and that we are peasants and they are our Lords. They seek and desire nothing more to control and enslave other living beings by any and all means they can achieve; they are master manipulators.

They know that were this Second Coming, or the escape of our Savior from the matrix they've imprisoned us in below, to our home in the world above; to ever truly come to fruition, their days of abuse, greed, tyranny, manipulation, and control would be over. That we would publicly rise up against them in unity and overthrow them all, and vanquish them from our world.

The only way they can win, is if they slip the noose around our neck whilst we are all unawares dealing with our personal lives, and then suddenly pull it taut, cementing their hold on us forever...

You all Mark My Words; Donald Trump WILL be President. This they have already decreed. He will find justification for his wall, through increasingly progressive terrorist attacks. Obama has already struck the first blow with his most recent executive order to give DHS the power to conduct armed raids on registered firearms owners when these shootings do not cease...

And they have already suckered you all in and played on your good natured human emotions of love and empathy in the wake of recent attacks Iike Orlando, the LGBT pride parade in CA, and over the next few weeks to come there will be even more. Whether they are directly involved in these incidents or simply allow them to play out indirectly, remains to be seen. However, we (my 'organization' if you'd like to call it that), already know that their last objective is the total disarmament of American Civilians, by democratic means which were instigated by the same emotional manipulation I described above. They will continue to allow or instigate these shootings until enough of you foolishly demand total gun control thinking it may curb the violence. They know this. They are playing you all; and you are all walking straight into their crooked and spindly, and withered hands.

They have shown that they are the 'Master of Puppets' and you are ALL their puppets to direct as they will and desire. And you all simply allow it. You all seek to obtain some type of authority upon which to direct your beliefs or actions without simply deciding to do and belief as you Will. Why not be your own authority? Why not decide what you believe the truth to be for yourself rather than demanding a person of "authority" to give it to you? Have I not adequately demonstrated how free you all are not?

Alas, the road to WW3 is almost at its end. They have been building up to this point for nigh on the last twenty years, if not more. Trump will become President. This is not a debate, or an opinion, or conspiracy theorems, This is true and absolute fact. Trump is an essential component of their plan; they must have a bigoted and hateful man like him to push for the increasingly broader surveillance and violations of our fourth amendment liberties, in order to justify the Orwellian system of surveillance and control they want over us... They will continue these attacks domestically using Islam, as a tool to rally us all democratically to allow these intrusive invasions of our privacy and way of life; and we will simply let it all happen.

History has shown us time and time again that a scared and frightened population will give up their liberties and freedoms for an illusory security they feel may come from such sacrifices. So what do you care if they tap your phones and monitor everything you say or write, to compile a list of their most dangerous adversaries here in the United States, if you believe it's all just to catch radical Islamic terrorists? They are working in unison with these militant and radical Islamists factions. This is also 100% fact when we know for certain that the CIA trained Al-Qaeda, as a rebel force to expel Russia from Afghanistan so that we could move in and begin to extort them of their precious resources, and ancient artifacts. Obama has sent millions in aid, medical supplies and weapons to "rebel" groups like the FSA, are attempting to destabilize the current regime, so that the U.S. Government can install their own puppet figurehead to oversee the operations within the Middle East. Incidentally enough the FSA has had multiple reported ties to ISIS and Al-Qaeda. So much like when they took over Afghanistan; It would not be the first time they've overthrown a government or country whom opposed their plans.

They are using these Islamic terrorists as a public boogeyman, with which they will use to rally us all to vote on political reforms that further their end goals, objectives and agendas. From increasingly invasive government spying on citizens without warrants in direct violation of the fourth amendment, revocation of the second amendment, to "domestic terrorist" watch lists which far from applying to radical Islamists, they will actually be designed to imprison people like myself who will represent the American resistance and rebellion to their plans. The NDAA, political prisoner camps through Rex-84; all of it exists currently....

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   

(Continued)

Once the wall is complete; its game over, and the real show will begin. I truly hope and pray that those of you with 'eyes to see and ears to hear' will take my message seriously and begin to prepare for this dystopian near future...

I will be here with you all until the very end. My life's journey has all been leading up to this. I haven't much time left to turn myself from a small town kid into the warrior and soldier that will be needed to turn the tide in our favor. I will protect you all until my dying breath... You all have no earthly idea how much I love each of you.

"For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten Son to die for them."

I am here to once again make that sacrifice. But this time it will not be in vain.

"If you strike me down, then I shall become more powerful than you could ever possibly imagine."

Obi-Wan to Darth Vader before his defeat in Star Wars : A New Hope

I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they realize that they finally can't kill me and silence me this time around.

You people can't stop me, and you can't stop what's coming...

"You can not kill me, because I am not a mere man. I am the symbol of an idea; and ideas are bulletproof."

V, in V for Vendetta

And this time I say I'm not going to die until I'm satisfied that my work here is complete...

Don't worry boys, I'm coming for you all... You aren't the only ones who can compile a list of your enemies, and I may be a lone wolf, but this time around I didn't come alone. I brought help.

I say to you, corrupt politicians + law enforcement officer, rapists, and child molesters, and murderers, pushers of drugs to the innocent; You have exactly the length of timer until your wall is finished being built to change your wicked ways, and repent for your evil deeds.

This time Justice and Vengeance will be swift, Mercy will be sparse, and my Retribution will be divine. If I come for you; I come with an unsheathed sword in hand, righteous anger in my heart, fury in my mind, body trembling with rage, and vengeance and retribution weighing heavily on my soul. If I come for you, if you awaken one night to see my garbled shadow looming above your resting body; save your pleas, and your tears for God.

I am but the Sword with which he will behead the Great Dragon.. My hands have grown steady in these last six years.... My mind expanded, my body hardened, and my spirit freed from its heavenly prison.

I invite you all to join this Resistance, and together we will burn their evil Empire to the ground, and build ourselves a better world from its ashes.

May God be with you all in the days to come. Pray, and pray hard that he enables those of us here to affect this Great Change, to carry out our missions. Some of us will be lost, and disposed of by our Enemy in the coming War. Mourn them briefly, but admire them as selfless warriors of the light for eternity...

Bless you all, and Namaste.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Great post ..S&F ...A bit of info to one of the groups puppets .

A Bold New World Soros is creating the conflict, and with the help of the United States State Department, agencies like the CIA, and via corporate support by the financial elites. Taking the leap forward to the crux of Middle East crisis, Soros money also funds institutions like the National Iranian American Council, and something called the “New America Foundation”, as if naming conventions could not be any clearer. Iran and Israel are bitter enemies since forever. So the reader must ask; “Why would a Jewish billionaire fund the Israeli opposition?” The answer is obvious, but I will conclude by answering shortly. Let’s focus on this “New America” Mr. Soros seeks first. The “New America Foundation” was created back in 1999. The Washington D. C. based NGO says it addresses the “next generations of challenges” the US faces. NGO Watch spotlights a New America Foundation Iran Initiative official, a former CIA and State Department official named Flynt Leverett in its report. To make a long story short, NAF supports Hamas, when all is said and done. The long tail of seemingly anti-Israeli sentiment and money goes far deeper, but Soros helping to fund the Israeli opposition is right out of a money crisis playbook for currency speculators. Without a hated Israel in the middle of the Middle East, there is no war, there is no crisis, and people like Soros cannot profit, let along institute things like the Syria shakeup, or Arab Spring on the broader scheme. To understand what the people behind Soros are up to, one has to think really big, while at the same time applying hedge fund logic. Wall Street gods like Soros, the Rockefellers, Goldman Sachs and the rest, they love playing winners and losers. And funding crisis is the oldest game in town. Read books like “Overthrow: America’s Century of Regime Change from Hawaii to Iraq”, by former New York Times, Berlin Bureau Chief, Stephen Kinzer. In a 2010 interview with Imagineer Magazine, Kinzer framed my argument here, in condemning US efforts in Latin America: “The effects of U.S. intervention in Latin America have been overwhelming negative. They have had the effect of reinforcing brutal and unjust social systems and crushing people who are fighting for what we would actually call ‘American values.’ In many cases, if you take Chile, Guatemala, or Honduras for examples, we actually overthrew governments that had principles similar to ours and replaced those democratic, quasi-democratic, or nationalist leaders with people who detest everything the United States stands for.” In the Middle East Soros activities coincide with his fueling of the Ukraine disaster, the shakeup of EU constituencies, and especially where refugees from the Middle East now literally invade Europe capitals. Under the auspices of decency and human rights, Soros and other neocons play a deadly game that kills people, destroys families, uproots society, and reshapes the geography of our world. Crisis, this is the god of the investment world elite. As for Israel, Mr. Soros has once again betrayed Judaism like he did in Nazi occupied Hungary in World War II. Flux, the constant irritation and distraction of war, this is the purpose for all Soros foundation efforts. Recent allegations (Bloomberg) from Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban accusing Soros of being a prominent member of a circle of “activists” trying to undermine European nations using refugees as the weapon, they tell us all we need to know about Open Society Foundations, and anything associated with it. At the end of the day these “activists” working with Soros make money off crisis.

Soros, who is now supporting Democratic front-runner and Bengazi psychopath, Hillary Clinton, wants the EU to spend $34 billion euro a year to assist the same refugees he’s helping to send to Europe. And how would the people of Europe afford such an undertaking? Soros says: “When should the triple-A credit of the EU be mobilized if not at a moment when it is in mortal danger? Throughout history, governments have issued bonds in response to national emergencies. That is the case in Europe today.” Debt. Financing. There is your answer to “why” Soros has betrayed Israel and the Palestinians. Soros has no national pride or identity, money is his nation and his god. Don’t take my word for all of this, do you own brief research. This Guardian article is a good place to start for recent revelations about how bankers manipulate the economic system, and how debt is created for their profit. This Mother Jones report tells of former Vice President, Dick Cheney’s Iraq War profiteering. Even TIME Magazine reveals for us how profiteering works for the arms companies, and for the stakeholders behind the incentive for crisis building is red hot. And finally, I had to literally hunt for the news, but the Jerusalem Post has reported that the White House will be offering the largest single pledge of military assistance to Israel in history soon. That’s right, the president and the other Washington politicians Soros and his backers put in office are forced to defend an Israel still surrounded by enemies. Had Israel’s enemies lacked financial support, or had friction in between nations been reduced instead of escalated, then there would be no need of funding and the debt that goes along. I hope the reader can see now, why so many criticize George Soros.
eta link ..journal-neo.org...
edit on 22-6-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Lmfao, You mean George Soros, that clown connected to Snopes? Yeah that man is a class-A narcissistic psychopath... I had been familiar with him being linked to many people like Hillary and Obama, but a good bit of that was a mix of known and unknown information (specifically cocerning Soros).... Ah, what I wouldn't give to put people like him on trial at the International Court for Crimes Against Humanity.
edit on 22-6-2016 by KylarDrake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   
So hang on - you just referred to yourself as the Second Coming. That generally doesn't end well. Do you realise you've just been marked as an unhinged domestic terrorist with delusions of grandeur?

I think if anything, you won't see them coming.

I can understand your outrage, anger, etc - they are evil people in charge of an evil system; however, I really question your state of mind. Do you really believe you're the Sword of Heaven? You might do well to take a chill pill (literally) and reflect on the nature of society, and your position in relation to it. I sincerely doubt you're going to lead us in a revolution. I sincerely doubt whether you'll keep your sanity intact, if you carry on as you are doing.

Humility will be your salvation. You are not the Messiah, nor the Archangel. You sense the injustice, but use that in a positive way, and create change in your local area - that's all any of us can do. Unless the bullets start flying, then, who knows, maybe we'll need a revolution. But until then, relax.

Seriously, rest your mind & let the mania drain away - it's really, really not healthy.

edit on JuneWednesday1616CDT09America/Chicago-050004 by FlyInTheOintment because: spelling

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

You are half correct but are probably missing where OP's mind is at . It has Biblical significance of how the show will go in the latter days when Justice rules Supreme . Its kind of a already, but not yet, way of looking at this world we live in .

ETA ...OP is expressing some righteous indignation ,with a warning to those that partake in such things weather willingly as dupes of the system ...go ahead and take that number 666 and make my day "punk" ....
edit on 22-6-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I'm not saying that you don't raise some valid points here and there.

But if I were you I'd read up on these issues:

Hypergraphia

Hypomania

Now I'm not being derrogatory...I had these symptoms for over 20 years.

My symptoms arose due to intense yoga practices I was doing in an attempt to understand various "mysteries".

It took me quite some time to cure myself of these negative symptoms.

I see various long term posters on ATS who evidence these symptoms...generally those with relugious, spiritual, political or UFO obsessions, which seem to be putting the serotonin reward system in a harmful feedback loop.

I suppose this response is "off topic", but I'm just attempting to present an alternate hypothesis about your material and attempting to be a friend.

(as I've been there)

Kev

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

No, really, I'm not missing the point at all. I'm dead-on, smack-dab on the point. If a person claims to be the second coming of Christ (regardless of any righteous indignation - we're all indignant about the elitists), and further claims that he will lead all of us in a glorious revolution against the Elite/ Powers That Be, then I'd say it's firmly on-topic to express that he needs to calm down, like, medically calm down.

As KPB has noted, he is displaying symptoms of at least two disorders which are characterised by the type of behaviour he is expressing directly, and also which he is alluding to with reference to his 'identity', his own 'power', and his 'mission'.

Really, the guy needs to emotionally settle down, and you need to stop encouraging behaviour which can only end up as harmful to himself, or others. (God forbid).

Even the serotonin reward loop being generated by his fuelling of the mania (in graphomania & imaginative fantasy about the 'mission') can end up causing irreperable damage to his brain. Mania is an ultimately destructive thing, especially when funnelled into extreme ranting, and can be a precursor to horrendous spells of depression, when it all comes crashing down (the brain cannot maintain the euphoria forever).

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'll drop you stars on the posts, OP, as you at least write honestly. I appreciate this way of expression - honesty leads to freedom. Now some other guy proposed that your style is a bit maniacal. Well, I won't ply so hard. I'll say that whatever you are doing you are doing it good and that's the important. There's nothing bad to be labeled as a schizo. It's even a bit for an envy, you know... schizos are never alone

I appreciate your attitude towards humanity, you know if I have only one beer I would share the half to a person like you. But I must admit that your nice rant lack in structure, singularity of topic and overall focus. But that's understandable, we are humans. I must also say that I observe you to be experiencing an active personality unification as we call it in astrology, which means to expect very soon, if you do not stray from path to experience negative personality unification. This stage would be the lesser philosophic stone. So you are doing pretty good, ah? Just take care of yourself and don't get killed, I hate seeing good guys getting wasted.
edit on 22-6-2016 by Egoismyname because: general grammar

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
When it takes a village for a functioning society; local and global... its a good idea to contemplate what the external village has reflected inside that you reflect outside in attachments for various reasons that form a bias based on past experience dragged into future by way of mind speech and body... the motivation for that is attempting happiness through bais of ease in body speech and mind; then form ego groups of others in that personal greed in mass and hate a peception of others in yet another or group seeking the same thing but defining happiness differently. Doing such is ignorance.

To dispel such ignorance one requires seeing attachment to experience and labeling them through that bias, has tried to attach permanece to something impermanent as a lasting concept... that limits growth of wisdom and understanding in the whole that is not one self and unlimited in nature beyond such limited experiences fostered to continue by self or other by those self and other chains to attempt to bind others not in such attachments one has chosen... thinking it has been the other binding is due to personal greed and hate ignorant that weve simply only bound ourself or others through the bias arising from it preventing any lasting happiness in body speech and mind attached to sense experience programming ourself in like or dislike love or aversion... leaving little room possible for change in the world or understanding of others not oneself... through that personal control of bias.

Tolerance becomes limited by such deep seated views in cognitive dissonance... that even refuses to listen any view point other than the one of self justification of bias from the self rationalization, of that ego self limiting others just the same as oneself in unawareness that doing all of the above hurts not only oneself but others; being the very cause for suffering oneself. Mindfulness of this entire process one can work to remove such from within oneself that posions the entire world in the ignorance of not knowing and spreading it out in the world.

Ceasing such one becomes medicine to themselves then the world... trying to medicine the world when one is still rooted in poison of ego only infects the world; ignorance of doing so is what keeps the entire thing flopping back and forth between extremes of now happy now sad... and ones inner world out of balance with the outer and at odds.

I empathetically hope all take to task easing others suffering; as doing so also by effect eases ones own.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I don't believe I did... Actually I referred to myself as just another pawn in this dualistic chess game. I'm by no means the King.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

GREAT PERCEPTIVE AND WELL STUDIED POINTS. THANKS!

I wish most folks were even as much as 1/10th that well informed and perceptive.

Sigh.

Their boss, the king of hell knows his days are numbered. But he has deluded them into thinking that they, with the fallen angels will defeat Almighty God Yehovah at Armageddon . . . enabling the evil doers to reign unfettered in the multiverse endlessly.

They are in for a huge and excruciatingly painful surprise.

God is not to be mocked. They will reap what they have sown--with interest.

edit on 22/6/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   
In the future I see you are hunting deer in the forests near the ruins of the Rockerfeller centre,there are no George Soros's nor Mark Zuckerbergs.Someday this is all going to end...and it wont end well

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I have seen You post walls of text that put the OP to shame. I'd give you the same advice.

You theories are 100% unsubstantiated, and I seldom if ever see you use the word theory.

If you can prove zip nothing, then the rational thing to do is to use the word theory.

(its what I do).

I like listening to wild theories as much as the next person, and once in a while I like some of your points.

But I urge you and all of us not to actively promote borderline mental illness.

Use the word theory and don't take every opportunity to rant and rave with BIG walls of blinking colored text and we will all have better discussions.

Respectfully,

Kev

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Thank you for actually understanding what I was saying! I felt as if that poster completely misunderstood everything I was actually saying...

He mistook me stating that I'm done with their BS, to be me stating I was "THE Guy" and I don't believe I ever stated that. I'm just a small town twenty four year old man child with a big heart; I'm a nobody. I couldn't possibly be given such an honorary job.

MY JOB : Is just to be the most irritating thorn in their side that I possibly can be.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

I don't believe I ever referred to myself as the Second Coming or as "The Guy" or our "Savior".

I think you may have misunderstood my post, it's reasoning or purpose, my intentions, as well as what the Second Coming actually means (The Allegory of the Cave should have made it apparent that the Second Coming is within humanity in General rather than simply one person. It starts with the first one of us out of the dark cavern of materiality.)

What interests me more is how offensive you found my post, that you must attempt to discredit or silence me by attempting to infer that I suffer from sort of psychosis based mental illness....

Suspicious behavior sire. If my post and statements offended you, that you must insult me with ad hominem for no reason, I think you may have had enough of the Internet for one day...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Lol. So out come the debunkers to discredit me for having a mental illness... Just because what I said bothers you...

Cognitive Dissonance is a psychological disorder as well...

Gotta love the attempts to discredit me by just saying I'm crazy..

Sad world, where people are labeled crazy for telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Started out great, but wound up a little bit scary, yes -- a little bit scary. And I admit the grandiosity did not escape me either.

But nonetheless, very interesting. A good read.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

"For God so loved the world that he sent his only begotten Son to die for them."

I am here to once again make that sacrifice. But this time it will not be in vain.

Here is one portion where it appears you are claiming "THE" throne.

I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they realize that they finally can't kill me and silence me this time around.

Here is another. This time around? You've been here before? And they killed you last time? But wont be able to this time?

Look back through your post for other statments made in this tone to see what some people are talking about.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join