It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Self, WW3, Plato's AoC, and The Resistance

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Interesting post.

originally posted by: KylarDrake
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Lol. So out come the debunkers to discredit me for having a mental illness... Just because what I said bothers you...

Cognitive Dissonance is a psychological disorder as well...

Gotta love the attempts to discredit me by just saying I'm crazy..

Sad world, where people are labeled crazy for telling the truth.

Its not the truth they want to be real, though. To them, the shadows are whats real, and thats that.

Those two posters, KPB and fly, are the guys in the cave that are convinced the shadows are real, but still have a nagging sense theres more to it than that, but are scared to stray too far from what is familiar. To save their own sanity, they will label others as insane if those others are getting too close to suggesting something that might confirm their very own fears that the shadows on the wall are not really there (or the shadows are not all there is). They are trying to bring people back into line, back into consensus, to avoid the uncomfortable thought that what they think they know, is false, which is exasperated by the existence of any opposing views. It would break them mentally if they found out such a thing, they know this, fear it, and have psychological defence mechanisms in place such as calling other people crazy not for those peoples benefit (but theyll say it is, and that they are just "trying to help"), but for their own benefit. Putting others down, or labelling them abnormal in some way, makes them feel better about themselves.

Is the OP right? Wrong? Insane? The sanest among us due to a higher depth of perception?

Whose to say?

Certainly not arm-chair psychologists unsolicitedly diagnosing random people on an internet message board.

edit on 6/22/2016 by CaticusMaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KylarDrake

If I come for you; I come with an unsheathed sword in hand, righteous anger in my heart, fury in my mind, body trembling with rage, and vengeance and retribution weighing heavily on my soul. If I come for you, if you awaken one night to see my garbled shadow looming above your resting body; save your pleas, and your tears for God.

This part was pretty cool though. I think we've all wished for that moment to come at one time or another. Nothing like swift and righteous retribution against a long hated and oppressive enemy. And here we see you referring to God, and not in the first person... But perhaps it could be construed as simply meaning "God the Father", whereas you, in this hypothetical scenario, see yourself as "the Son", for those who prescribe the Trinity doctrine.

But, when asked, you denied such titles, so, good enough for me. Though, I admit it would be nice for you to clarify some of these confusing statements in your opening post.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

He would then free the rest of the prisoners below, which represent our collective humanity, and lead them to the higher world above.

Hmmm. The way I remember it, he attempts to free them with the truth, but they do not believe him, and think him to be mad.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Wrong.

I'm known for NOT being a debunker.

I'm easily as fringe as you are.

I simply recognize traits in others that I battled in myself for years.

Friends are often the people who have walked a mile in very similar shoes and are willing to risk hurt, to tell someone what they probably need to hear.

Don't worry about the debunker...they are not worth your time.

Don't attach to people who semi-agree with you.

Pay attention to the people who make you feel a little uncomfortable. Those are the ones who have something to give back.

Respectfully,

Kev

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Invalid strawman argument is invalid... Referring to being killed before has nothing to do with claiming to be the Christ. I was speaking for all of us in general who have been killed for trying to affect change; all the way from JFK and MLK to Ghandi and Yeshua Ben Yosef (Jesus Christ). I was not claiming to directly be any of those people; simply that my soul comes from the same place as theirs and that this time they can not silence our Movement again, simply by trying to kill me...

This time we have come to fight fire with fire...

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

I did not mean to convey such a messiah complex and that was certainly not my intentions. Suffice it to say that I do not claim to be "The Son", merely a servant of our Heavenly Father, whom he also represented and served...

My "mission" isn't to be the "Savior" but to simply be his minister of Righteous Judgement against these wicked men who have reigned over us with impunity for so long.

Why? Because quite honestly don't they do not scare or intimidate me, and I'm quite sick of Their BS; we could have a global utopia practically by now if it wasn't for these people.
edit on 22-6-2016 by KylarDrake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Don't take my statements the wrong way. I merely felt offended that simply for stating the truth so bluntly people's first reaction is that I either must be lying and/or crazy. When reality neither is the case. I've never had any kind of mental illness aside from a teenage depression in High School due to being bullied about my weight and people taking my kindness for weakness.

I merely took your concern and the other posters comments as well to be attempts at "poisoning the well" fallacy.

I most certainly have not "drank the kool-aid", and I am of quite sound mind.::

Re read my post, as well as my understanding of literacy, and how I write and express myself...

If I'm a schizo; I must be a well educated one. My statements sound radical but not necessarily out of touch with reality.

Plus cmon people let's cut the Bull; if you can't look at government misconduct like MK Ultra, ties to the creation of Al-Qaeda, Operation Northwoods, Project Paperclip, ad infinitum; and see how corrupt and absolutely morally bankrupt these people are then, I'm certainly not the mislead or crazy one in this scenario.

Everything I've stated in my OP, and was the result of six years worth of studying and reflection of Self, to all the things I've seen and done since the start of my spiritual discovery of self.

I've done things that have seemed impossible or out of character for somebody who looks like I do lol. I look average and innocent; not like a person who had developed so much control over their own mind that they have near total control of their body and actions at times. If I feel pain, I can numb my response to it and ignore it. I've also got extremely fast hands, and have literally shocked customers at work with how fast I am. I used to work at a Waffle House, and I was often tipped and specially requested to prepare orders for my regulars, who had seen what kind or insane ninja skills I could perform lol.

I've changed so much physically, mentally and spiritually that the people who I went to High School with barely recognize me.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Nope.

Kev

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Started out with a bunch of standard NWO conspiracy type stuff that everyone's heard thousands of times, with an air of blessing us with new, groundbreaking information, mixed with a heavy dose of condescension for all of us "you peoples." As the post went on, I started noticing more blatant lies (or delusions), such as this easily-disproven gem:

Obama has already struck the first blow with his most recent executive order to give DHS the power to conduct armed raids on registered firearms owners when these shootings do not cease...

Save yourselves the 8 seconds guys, that one was 100% fantasy-world nonsense.

From there, the condescension seemed to ramp up further, directing the "you people have been deceived" type comments further downward toward us apparent imbeciles (even though we're not the ones incapable of checking to see if an EO we imagined is real.)

I switched to skimming, as it was becoming apparent that not only was the OP devoid of anything new and interesting, but it was rude, written in such a way as to feign intelligence and knowledge, and cobbled together with lies and fantasy/delusion.

That's when I realized there was a reason for it all: God Complex aka Grandiose Delusions. You believe you're Jesus in training, yet you're spewing falsehoods, making probably-false political prophecies, and authored arguably the most condescending OP of all the Jesuses and Gods I've ever read on ATS.

Question: why are all of you loving Jesuses on ATS so condescending to your flock?

You've changed, Jesus... And not for the better. I want my old Jesus back!
edit on 6/22/2016 by dogstar23 because: Swypo. My intent was to accuse false-Jesus of'spewing' falsehoods, not 'showing.' Hey! Does that make me "The Accuser?!"

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Ok, so I read through the replies after posting my post above, and I'm not sure what to think. It was still extremely condescending, and was written in such a way as to very clearly convey yourself to be the "Second Coming", yet you have a backtrack in your responses that seems to cover the bases.

It reads as if you wanted us to believe you think you're the Messiah, but had a plan in place to deny that's what you meant - with an air of surprise that we would have "read into it" the wrong way (assuming, based on the tone of the OP, because we're not as intelligent as you.)

Sorry, I'm not buying it. The backtrack feels like a defense mechanism to help you maintain the delusion.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Oh really?

Assault Rifles - Executive Orders - Armed DHS Raids/

Lol owned.. So much for that all being in my "fantasy world" or imagined huh?

Also we will see who is delusional once Trump becomes President and they created a federal gun registry like Gamal Hafiz just recommended.

/E: Your behavior here is suspicious af; I find it quite hilarious you are so intent on discrediting me lol... It's quite reminiscent of how people tried to discredit Truthers of every branch. I'm going to go ahead and compare your actions here analogously to the people who try and discredit 9/11 Truthers, simply because they either don't want to believe our government could be so corrupt, or because they have a vested interest in being here and taking part in these discussions to either discredit or derail them by the use of ad hominem as well as many other logical fallacies...

Why not challenge the veracity of my statements by addressing subjects like Operation Northwoods or MK Ultra? Because you know you can't win, and that this isn't fantasyland bull# made up in my head...So instead you settle for arguing semantics and ostracizing me .. Lolol

You say I'm condescending (which I never was, again you willfully misinterpreted my statements that way), yet look how condescending you are likewise addressing me now trying to derail an important thread by telling everybody I'm looney-tunes when you know that's not the case..

I see through you like owls see through the dark. Try harder. You're just making your intentions all the more evident lol.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Damn, are you mad bro? You are exhibiting classic symptoms of a person experiencing cognitive dissonance. Then again, that's just my opinion coupled with the blatant well poisoning and strawman fallacies. I'm not a psychologist and I dare say neither are you...

So who are you exactly to try and throw all this ad hominem garbage at me trying to discredit what I have to say because you naively believe be to delusional? Are you a trained psychologist? Where are your degrees? Likely in 100% made up fantasy land like you accuse all of my statements of being... So sorry, that I'm not sorry I'm going to go with the null hypothesis here and say that you are by no means fit or knowledgable enough to try and psychologically profile me as you are attempting to do...

And you say I have a god complex... Pfft. Try harder son.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Apparently you are unfamiliar with strawman arguments; simply because you believe that's what I was saying or meant does not mean that was actually the case, nor does it inherently make me delusional simply because you willfully misinterpreted what I had to say.

I never backtracked. I clarified because apparently the obtuse lack of reading comprehension here is so great that you took what I said from 0 to 100; real quick.

posted on Jun, 22 2016 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: CaticusMaximus

This my friend was a truly excellent post! I wish I could give you thousands of stars for it. You hit the nail right on the head sir...

As you expressly stated in the end, my sanity may be up for debate, but certainly not by these "arm-chair" psychologists, as you put it; attempting to diagnose a random person on a message board, because what that person stated was 100% truth as they saw it, and much of it has made them uncomfortable.

So rather than face the music, they try and hide from it and pretend it doesn't exist...

*sigh*

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Lastly, unbeknownst to yourself. The usage of "you people" was I reference to my friends and family on Facebook whom I was originally addressing with this post...

I thought some of the things said in this mode, would be found interesting and new to some here. I simply copy and pasted it. I didn't change anything. "You people" is not meant to be derogatory or condescending in any sense or way, it was an extended pronoun with which I could adress a predetermined group of people without having to find or try to label them...

I'm from Tennesee dude, cut me some slack... I try not to say "ya'll", I'm not that bloody country or southern...

Which it is no different than the phrase the contraction refers to "You All".

You are tripping home skillet 😂

Why can't what I said just be the truth or my genuine beliefs without my sanity being questioned in it?

Everything involves their corruption in opposition to my own spiritual beliefs which represent the amalgamation of many different spiritual and religious practices and systems.

I believe there is "No Religion Higher Than Truth"....

Many people believe all kinds of things and yet their sanity or inherent right to believe as they wish, and et their sanity is not questioned when they mention them....

My post is on topic; your replies are not... They serve as nothing but to engage me in a personal insult fight which leads to me either being temporarily banned or my thread deleted/closed. Ad hominems have no place in the adult world. Your intellectual insults based on your perception of my state of mind, is not needed here mate... The fact that you would even make it such a point to try and repeatedly insult and discredit anything I said, just shows me why you would even bother to comment if you didn't agree...

I'm sorry you feel offended. But I'm going to refuse to keep pointing out that nigh on all of your replies questioning my sanity was based on a gross misunderstanding or interpretation of what I was actually saying.

You asked, and I answered, and clarified (not backtracked you should well know the difference, to pretend you don't is intellectually dishonest at best..); yet it was not good enough for you, and you moved the goal posts even further just to keep the argument going...

That weak ass bait

edit on 23-6-2016 by KylarDrake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Mods delete this post. Double posted.
edit on 23-6-2016 by KylarDrake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Oh really?

Assault Rifles - Executive Orders - Armed DHS Raids/

That is a fake "news" site!

Where is Executive Order 17103? Just by looking at the number you know it is a hoax!
www.federalregister.gov...

Lol owned.. So much for that all being in my "fantasy world" or imagined huh?

You certainly were owned, falling for a obvious fake site!
edit on 23-6-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

So, was it made up in my head or somebody else's?

Oh hellobruce, I know most certainly now I have struck a chord. Lmfao. You guys are incredible. I give you top marks really....

www.whitehouse.gov...

Lmfao, you don't want this Brucey. Pass your ticket to the next one in line.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   

So, was it made up in my head

It certainly was!

www.whitehouse.gov...

You are very confused, you use a fake website as a source, and do not even know the difference between an Executive Order and a Executive Action!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

freedomoutpost.com...

I call bollocks on their accusations.... That's why no charges were filed but they still took all of his bloody guns.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join