It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Self, WW3, Plato's AoC, and The Resistance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

How was my statement made up in my head if the information came from a page that says abcnews? I didn't imagine it they did...

Also your classic cherry picking partial quotes is yesterday's news. If you want to derail a thread you'll have to try harder than that. That crap doesn't phase me anymore lol

But what's even better is that you tried intellectually and dishonestly infer that I didn't know the difference between an executive order and and executive action, when really I was just posting relevant material...

You Sith Lord mind tricks don't work on me buddy.

So if my statements were based on information from a source you claim to be fake, how did your counter argument come to the conclusion that I made it all up in my mind? Did I create the fake news agency to fool people with a story?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: KylarDrake

They don't actually work on anyone. As far as I know there is no such thing as Siths. They are fictional. So is your "source."

After last Sunday’s mass shooting in Orlando, which left 50 Americans dead and 53 wounded, President Obama decided to take unilateral action on gun control by signing Executive Order 17103. The new law bans all sales of assault weapons and places a mandatory 30 day waiting period on all firearm sales, regardless of whether the transaction takes place at a gun dealership or gun show.

An Executive order is not a law and there is no Executive Order 17103.
edit on 6/23/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: KylarDrake

How was my statement made up in my head if the information came from a page that says abcnews?

So you do not know the difference between .co and .com!

that I didn't know the difference between an executive order and and executive action,

But as I showed, you didn't!

WTF are you babbling about now?

So if my statements were based on information from a source you claim to be fake

Why ignore the fact that, as I showed, it is a fake site? A simple check would have shown you that!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's not the point though is it Phage? I didn't create that article and in some ways believed on my own. Even before hand....
edit on 23-6-2016 by KylarDrake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Lol I see the parable had no affect on you, and you are beyond its understanding. Incidentally, Phage why did you reply to a comment I made to Brucey? Did he take my advice and pass the proverbial baton?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

There is no Executive Order 17103, or you can't find Executive Order 17103? Misplaced and nonexistent are two different things now aren't they?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Tool. A great band.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 03:53 AM
link   

There is no Executive Order 17103, or you can't find Executive Order 17103? Misplaced and nonexistent are two different things now aren't they?

Still babbling, just have a look, obviously there is no Executive Order 17103!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   

So because we can't find it means it doesn't exist... Right....

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:32 AM
link   
What I really want to know is what you all are going to think when Obama really does this before leaving office.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:47 AM
link   

So because we can't find it means it doesn't exist...

You obviously do not even know what a Executive Order is!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
thanks for this thread, it is very interesting to say the least...i am mostly posting so i can follow this thread and see if it will take off somewhere interesting, because you have touched on a lot of spiritual and other truths in my opinion.

when one starts to build an image of all hows and whys the world is as it is based on spiritual understanding of reality, there are many potential implications. You have included a lot of them in your "epic but a bit pompous OP".

Dunno if you are right on all accounts but, yes, the truth seems to be pointing to very ugly global corruption on spiritual, scientific, big pharma, political and many other areas.

so what can we do about it, how can we bring change about the best we can?!

in my opinion, this post from BigBrotherDarkness is right on the spot and a real solution!
First we need to learn and realize the truth and than learn to live it mindfully all the time ... that way we can really become "medicine" so we do not only further infect the world with more of egotistic BS, which is what most people are doing, even the ones with best of intentions, unfortunately!
and this is true also for me, i am far from finished learning about spiritual development and the truth.

everything is a natural process, even a process of spiritual maturity of an individual, only if we commit and let intuition guide us in meditation, contemplation and study. i could even use words like evolution and final goal is enlightenment ... of individual spirituality - aka. complete self-knowledge as you mentioned.
first within and than live it without - in actions, speech and mind and become medicine for all beings, without silly ego bias baggage we like to stick to, be proud of etc...

For me everything is a play of cause and effect and we are always a part of them, that is part of life and being ... but how will we react and what effect will those reaction caused for all other beings? we should learn to be mindful about that and learn and help to stop suffering of others...and ourself.

at least this is a bit of what spirituality has taught me, but this is only my humble view and it is okey if others think differently, we all have different views about ...anything!

but honest communication and exchange of ideas and opinions without any silly remarks or attacks is a nice start towards understanding and harmony...
hah...first on ats, than outside ats?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

I remember the days when mods actually cut down on ad hominems from people like you...

Executive Orders (EOs) are legally binding orders given by the President, acting as the head of the Executive Branch, to Federal Administrative Agencies. Executive Orders are generally used to direct federal agencies and officials in their execution of congressionally established laws or policies.

Executive Orders do not require Congressional approval to take effect but they have the same legal weight as laws passed by Congress. The President's source of authority to issue Executive Orders can be found in the Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution which grants to the President the "executive Power."

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I remember the days when mods actually cut down on ad hominems from people like you...

And crap OPs with zero substance or genuine evidence.

But here we are...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN
God is not to be mocked. They will reap what they have sown--with interest.

Why? I thought your God was all-loving and all-forgiving? Are you saying he's vindictive and holds a grudge?

Poor form from a supposed supreme being.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Which parts are you specifically referring to? Lol.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

Also my God is likely not who you think they are.

You see there is God, which is the universe operating as an intelligent ever-expanding entity. And then there are "gods" the classical mythological deities of any ancient pantheon.

Somebody can mention God without being a Christian; which I am not. I consider myself a blend of gnostic Essene Judaism mixed with bits of Hinduism as well as other concepts of variously different systems of religion.

Personally, I think I would consider myself a spiritualist. I just search for truth wherever it may be...

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I just have ADHD, lol.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: KylarDrake

I have asperger's.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join