It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Muslims Must Be Assumed To Be Dangerous

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
This thread highlights just how out of touch with reality the modern Muslim-hater really is.
And just how out of touch they are with modern Muslims.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   
with that post in mind, then black americans are free to treat white folks in the same manner then eh? the kkk and white extremists have killed more black americans than muslims, so by your logic black people should be free to assume that all white people are dangerous to them and their well being and make white people wear something showing their true colors so to speak.

See how your logic works? it is cool to point fingers...
edit on 1-4-2016 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I do take precautions and Self Defense is my business. However, I don't lose any sleep over Muslims, just as I don't lose any sleep over my stairs, the Mob, the Cartel or any of it. I recognize that there is a threat, but You and most of the US and world are worrying about the wrong thing. It's not Muslims that are the threat. It's Saudi Arabia and Wahhabism and all the groups that are influenced by this ultra conservative, violent off shoot of Islam. Groups like the Talaban, Boko Harem, Isis, Al Queda and a few others. All the groups that you see committing Terrorism around the world. The San Bernardino peeps had just come back from Saudi Arabia....the 9/11 guys all had ties to Saudi Arabia, Osama Bin Laden and his family were all from and are in Saudi Arabia.

So in summary, We shouldn't fear Islam or the Muslims. We should fear Saudi Arabia and Wahhabism.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
But currently all terrorists are muslims.

Factually and blatantly untrue, to the point of being ridiculous.

There are terrorists of all races, religions and creeds. The notion that "all terrorists are Muslim" really displays how ignorant the average Muslim-hater has become.

You claim this is "currently", so how far back are you willing to go?

How about the right-wing extremists burning down migrant shelters in Germany?
How about the southern boy who murdered people in church - based on his political beliefs?
How about the "Christian" Conservative white man who murdered people in a Family Planning clinic - based on his political beliefs?
How about the teenagers who shoot up their school?
How about the white, right-wing Americans taking over Malheur threatening to murder people - based on their political beliefs?
How about the Oregon terrorist who armed himself and threatened Muslim Americans?

You seem to be deliberately picking and choosing who the terrorists are based on their religion. My suggestion is that you stop watching Faux News and start paying attention to reality.

edit on 1-4-2016 by Rocker2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

The OP has no "logic" also he is a coward who starts sh@t and then runs away.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Yes...yes I did. And if you don't like my opinion you are welcome to keep your own. But the facts are just that. The low average is 5% of Muslims support radical ideals and the high number is 20%. So using the low number, out of 100 Muslims you meet, 5 are anti-everything and would be happy to see you dead. So yes...I would be careful around them. And that 5% ARE stray, disobedient dogs that need a good newspaper swat across the snout! Again...don't agree? Not my problem.

I tell my children to look both ways before crossing the street...not to j-walk...that when they have a green light still check for idiots who don't see the red...slow down at a yield sign, etc. I teach them to be careful. Apparently you would have them ignore all of this and they would likely be injured or dead. Not your children...you probably don't care.

And by the way...they KNOW the truth about Muslims (the radical ones) instead of your liberal lies. They are intolerant, prejudice animals who would kill you as soon as shake your hand if they could get away with it. And my education on Islam comes from the source, not any TV show or government.

So...bottom line. I'm going to be cautious around any Muslim as are my children. I suggest you do the same, but if not...I really don't care. It is your choice. If you want your President to let them in, then when a terrorist killing occurs you are partially responsible as is your President. Hope you can live with that.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
So...bottom line. I'm going to be cautious around any Muslim as are my children. I suggest you do the same, but if not...I really don't care. It is your choice. If you want your President to let them in, then when a terrorist killing occurs you are partially responsible as is your President. Hope you can live with that.

I wonder at what point your children will resent you for having poisoned their minds? You may not have to live with that...but they will.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: 3danimator2014

Yes...yes I did. And if you don't like my opinion you are welcome to keep your own. But the facts are just that. The low average is 5% of Muslims support radical ideals and the high number is 20%. So using the low number, out of 100 Muslims you meet, 5 are anti-everything and would be happy to see you dead. So yes...I would be careful around them. And that 5% ARE stray, disobedient dogs that need a good newspaper swat across the snout! Again...don't agree? Not my problem.

I tell my children to look both ways before crossing the street...not to j-walk...that when they have a green light still check for idiots who don't see the red...slow down at a yield sign, etc. I teach them to be careful. Apparently you would have them ignore all of this and they would likely be injured or dead. Not your children...you probably don't care.

And by the way...they KNOW the truth about Muslims (the radical ones) instead of your liberal lies. They are intolerant, prejudice animals who would kill you as soon as shake your hand if they could get away with it. And my education on Islam comes from the source, not any TV show or government.

There's just under 2 million Muslims in the US alone.
By your (EXTREMEly intolerant) "logic" you should probably have been killed by one of them by now.

EDIT: Reds under the bed.
Anyone, anyone?
edit on 1/4/16 by Pardon? because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The funniest part is I know that you know it is better to be cautious around Muslims....same as it is to be cautious in bad parts of town. But you don't even have the balls to state the truth because you are either brainwashed by the liberals, trying to protect the administration's lies or blind to reality.

Doesn't matter. But there are terrorists here and there will be more coming. They will be Muslims, they will kill Americans and your President will have let at least some of them in with your blessings. Go ahead and deny that...and look like an even bigger fool. Or maybe just a bigger tool.

Good night!

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

The sad irony is that you sound exactly like the people you're terrified of.
Exactly the same.

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Don't forget about all those illegals from south of the border who are all rapists and murderers. How can you tell a legal from an illegal just from looking at them? For that matter, how do you know when someone is a Muslim or not? In America, they don't all wear burkas and turbans.

I have an idea... if you've got brown skin, you're bad. Got it.

Do you know anyone who said all illegal Mexicans in the US are murderers and rapists??? No you don't...Because no one said that...So that makes your opinion about anything irrelevant...

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Since the OP is based in irrational fear and ignorance, does he also fear white armed males, since they are the ones who like to shoot up crap.

I mean your more likely to be killed by a white armed male than a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

The funniest part is I know that you know it is better to be cautious around Muslims....same as it is to be cautious in bad parts of town. But you don't even have the balls to state the truth because you are either brainwashed by the liberals, trying to protect the administration's lies or blind to reality.

Doesn't matter. But there are terrorists here and there will be more coming. They will be Muslims, they will kill Americans and your President will have let at least some of them in with your blessings. Go ahead and deny that...and look like an even bigger fool. Or maybe just a bigger tool.

Good night!

Yes I AGREE..just now I went to the supermarket and there was a lovely young muslim lady behind the till. Head scarf on and very smiley and friendly.
Well...im no fool. I saw through her act and switched queue. Who knows? She might have had something strapped to her waist. Not risking it.

And don't get me started on the black homeless guy outside asking for money. I've seen enough liveleak videos to know what THEY are like. All animals...i steered well clear. Sure he was very polite..but who knows? Better to be safe.

I forgot to get something at the safe supermarket so I had to go to my local turkish shop..well, I heard on ATS that the turks are siding with ISIS so i didnt hand him the money. I threw it on his counter and ran for my life. They lure you in by being so friendly. DON'T BE FOOLED!

Stay safe everyone. They are all out to get us.

Yes. This was sarcasm intended to make a point.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Good night!

Oh. I forgot to say...no we don't think like that. Most people don't and do not suggest that me or my friends and family think like this. People like you are very firmly a minority. Don't believe otherwise and don't think you know how other people think.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is a serious thread and not a troll thread? Your assumptions are just so far off-centered it's difficult to comprehend how you could enter such a mindset. Do you happen to watch Fox News daily?

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I thought long and hard before replying to this thread because i wanted to, like with most of my replies,add something relevant.In all honesty i can only say:It seems South Africa is a different world-here the Muslims are some of the very Last people to be dangerous,or needing to be assumed as such.If there are radicals here they are in such a minority that worries about them would be on par with worrying about running into a creepy from Silent Hill,or an incoming asteroid.

Here they are decent,friendly,smiling+cheerful usually,just quiet decent helpful friendly people.Here its the murderous tsotsi's that are the worry.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

It's the same way in America. Muslims rarely ever commit crimes here, especially when compared to the rest of the population. But that clearly doesn't stop the fearmongering and scapegoating.

Here's another way to look at it. Every year in America, more than 580,000 people die from cancers; more than 610,000 die from heart disease; and more than 56,000 die from Influenza and Pneumonia (all from here). And there are more than 16,000 homicides (here) and 32,000 gun deaths here every year, with 60% of the gun deaths being from suicides (here)

By comparison, look at this:

Using numbers from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, we found that from 2004 and 2013, 316,545 people died by firearms on U.S. soil. (2013 is the most recent year CDC data for deaths by firearms is available.)

According to the U.S. State Department, the number of U.S. citizens killed overseas as a result of incidents of terrorism from 2004 to 2013 was 277.

In addition, we compiled all terrorism incidents inside the U.S.* and found that between 2004 and 2013, there were 36 people killed in domestic acts of terrorism. This brings the total to 313.

Graph: American Deaths in Terrorism vs. Gun Violence

By every metric and study, it's obvious that terrorism is a negligible threat in America. But I've found that many people would rather scapegoat a convenient bogeyman than focus on the things that actually kill them, like obesity, cancers, drug overdoses, car crashes, abusive boyfriends/husbands, etc.

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Repulsive Baiting thread. Why it isn't in the trash is making me scratch my head ...

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Are you thinking that if you go near a Muslim he might blow you up?

(post by bonesymphony removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join