It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Muslims Must Be Assumed To Be Dangerous

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
so skynet had the right idea, and Ultron, the human race sucks and needs to be wiped out, lol

but seriously dude, you have to be trolling with this, right ?

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
A Muslim is one step closer to being a "Radical" Islamist on a Jihad (Jihad is in their book) than a Christian, atheist or agnostic. The religion as it stands has no place in modern civilization.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

That religion, as it stands, is far less likely to do anything untoward then all the fear mongering would have us believe.

Most, the vast majority, are as likely to do anything jihadist, as you are...or me, since I know me better than I know you. I'm assuming you're not a jihadying terrorist type.

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

in the bible it states all non virgin women who marry should be executed

bible

I have no room for that religion, do you ?

if the media labeled every criminal by their religion, ( a christian man murdered his wife today....)I would hope we would all come to the conclusion religion itself is the enemy

posted on Apr, 9 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

originally posted by: Rocker2013

originally posted by: Power_Semi
But currently all terrorists are muslims.

Factually and blatantly untrue, to the point of being ridiculous.

There are terrorists of all races, religions and creeds. The notion that "all terrorists are Muslim" really displays how ignorant the average Muslim-hater has become.

You claim this is "currently", so how far back are you willing to go?

How about the right-wing extremists burning down migrant shelters in Germany?
How about the southern boy who murdered people in church - based on his political beliefs?
How about the "Christian" Conservative white man who murdered people in a Family Planning clinic - based on his political beliefs?
How about the teenagers who shoot up their school?
How about the white, right-wing Americans taking over Malheur threatening to murder people - based on their political beliefs?
How about the Oregon terrorist who armed himself and threatened Muslim Americans?

You seem to be deliberately picking and choosing who the terrorists are based on their religion. My suggestion is that you stop watching Faux News and start paying attention to reality.

After reading this thread I have come to the conclusion that people have been trained to view any act of violence as an act of terror. Terror has been clearly defined for decades, until very recently. Now, thanks to fairly recent legislation, just about anyone who commits an act of violence can be called a terrorist. The kid who shoots up his school is not a terrorist. He is a troubled kid who committed murder. The extremists burning down migrant shelters are not terrorists. They are fighting against the terror that has been visited upon them against their wishes. And so on.

The true definition of terrorism is the calculated use of unlawful violence or threat of unlawful violence to inculcate fear; intended to coerce or to intimidate governments or societies in the pursuit of goals that are generally political, religious, or ideological.

Terrorism is a very serious threat that needs to be treated as such. Calling every act of violence an act of terrorism only serves to make terrorism more palatable by including acts of lesser severity than would normally be considered as terrorist activities.

Imagine how people would view terrorism if only the most heinous acts were labeled as such. No one in their right mind would tolerate or excuse any act of terrorism in any way, shape or form. But when you start including some guy who gets beat up one too many times and gets revenge on his tormentors, the word terrorism starts to become a bland, white washed version of itself that people can more easily ignore.

The same can be said of hate crimes. If every crime committed by a person against someone of a different race, gender, religion, skin color, sexual orientation, etc, is considered a hate crime, then by far the greater majority of crimes qualify as hate crimes. That doesn't mean they are hate crimes. It means that real hate crimes are going to be overlooked more often as part of the hype and rhetoric of the day.

We do ourselves a great disservice by softening these words and making them easier to swallow.

Good point and we'll made...except, i can't think of a single incident that was labelled terrorism which shouldn't have been. Care to list them?

It's a double edged sword.

When you don't label it, it also loses meaning.

Like this administration has been doing the last 8 yrs.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
Metal heads don't cut off your head for not liking metal music.

Metal heads or not trying to turn the world in to a one religion only world,
do not got about blowing people up, shooting people at music concerts.

Metal heads do not want to kill you because your metal music is not the same as theirs.

I could go on to point out the flaws in your post but I can't really see any point.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Klipdrift

I could go on to point out the flaws in your post but I can't really see any point.

The flaws with bombing foreign countries not with standing…

air strikes behead many more people than a few swords or knives. Metal head music is played while tanks roll over foreign lands.

Theres no point to that ether.

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
There are so many kinds of terrorists it's a test of ones sanity to understand them all.

www.abovetopsecret.com... - Christian Terrorism

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I like metal!
It is also frightening to them (APPARENTLY)
So for psychological effect for the crew its fun. OUTSIDE the track ,you can't hear crap.We couldn't get our squadron to buy loudspeakers and it REALLY doesn't work with a blitzkrieg attack ,you have to move too much and to devote manpower to JUST a sound system is dumb in ANY command(Accept for the PSYOP types).
WE are the vehicles in front of all others, besides SF.
THEY are all about quiet so no sound system either.
The Spooks broadcasted some things I suppose.
edit on 10-4-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klipdrift
Metal heads don't cut off your head for not liking metal music.

Metal heads or not trying to turn the world in to a one religion only world,
do not got about blowing people up, shooting people at music concerts.

Metal heads do not want to kill you because your metal music is not the same as theirs.

I bet you if there were 1.5 billion metal heads and a minority of the bands they listened to sang about doing all that and told them to do it, then a small number of them would.
edit on 10-4-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xeven
A Muslim is one step closer to being a "Radical" Islamist on a Jihad (Jihad is in their book) than a Christian, atheist or agnostic. The religion as it stands has no place in modern civilization.

Funny..all the countless Muslims I have ever come across and the dozens I interact with on a daily basis in north london are exceptionally friendly. Maybe it's all a cover act eh?

posted on Apr, 11 2016 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Closed for staff to review.

Thread closed.

*** ALL MEMBERS *** Ending Rudeness, Hate, Bigotry: Getting Back to Basics
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
edit on Mon Apr 11 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: added mod notes

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join