It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Referendum 23 June 2016 - Will it be an EU BREXIT or Not?

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Could this be the reason why they are slow in triggering article 50...

The government has been forced by a senior judge to reveal secret legal arguments for refusing to let parliament decide when and how the UK should withdraw from the European Union.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: 83Liberty

Could this be the reason why they are slow in triggering article 50...

The government has been forced by a senior judge to reveal secret legal arguments for refusing to let parliament decide when and how the UK should withdraw from the European Union.

www.theguardian.com...
Most probably, hence why TM has been somewhat on the quiet back foot!

Pressure will mount on TM to implement article 50 before 2017. We may start to see protests begin before Jan 2017.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Brexit begins: Theresa May takes axe to EU laws

www.msn.com...

But still dodging confirming when he will trigger article 50! The sooner the better please Mrs May

And

Theresa May says Article 50 will be triggered by March 2017 starting Brexit process

www.msn.com...

Is not soon enough. I mean all she has to do is say to EU countries. You don't charge us tariffs and we wont charge you! Bye!!

edit on 2-10-2016 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Finally getting sovereignty back from the fascists in Brussels.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Is not soon enough. I mean all she has to do is say to EU countries. You don't charge us tariffs and we wont charge you! Bye!!

It all seems so perfectly simple. If only the people who write and decide on laws had the same powers of perception as you.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

It all seems so perfectly simple. If only the people who write and decide on laws had the same powers of perception as you.
Well thank you sweetie!

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Sterling nears 31-year low after Theresa May Brexit announcement

www.msn.com...

This was expected but will recover as we progress with BREXIT.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

She doesn't like Brussels (or anybody for that matter) telling her what to do, but I'm also quite sure that Brussels don't appreciate her telling them what to do.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Sterling nears 31-year low after Theresa May Brexit announcement

www.msn.com...

This was expected but will recover as we progress with BREXIT.

I admire your faith.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Our trade with the rest of the world has been somewhat curtailed due to EU membership and rules.

How?

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: moniker

Our trade with the rest of the world has been somewhat curtailed due to EU membership and rules.

How?
Because any trade deals that the UK may or wish to enter into that are outside of the UK require the OK from the EU. That is my understanding. Which will have obviously had an impact over the years would it not.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: moniker

She doesn't like Brussels (or anybody for that matter) telling her what to do, but I'm also quite sure that Brussels don't appreciate her telling them what to do.
I'm sure. Like the UK lady said TM is probably a bit of a Magpie!
Personally, I would trust this lady as far as I could throw her. She now talks like she is the champion of the working classes but before she came to power her actions made it quite clear she didn't really give a sh.t!

She will not be the PM come the next GE! Unless she calls an early one which is quite possible.

posted on Oct, 5 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Are you still dragging out your self proclaimed thread of the decade months after the event then chicken? You should get a proper hobby, winter is coming

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

Are you still dragging out your self proclaimed thread of the decade months after the event then chicken? You should get a proper hobby, winter is coming

If you can't contribute in a constructive manner then go spoil other peoples threads please. It appears that you have some form of mental issue for which you might consider getting a little help.

Have a nice day.

posted on Oct, 6 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I see the IMF are backtracking from all their doom and gloom predictions...

Before the referendum, Ms Lagarde (Managing Director of IMF) said the outcome of a decision to leave the EU ranged from "pretty bad to very, very bad".

Asked if she stood by her assessment, Ms Lagarde now says: "We have done a lot of scenario planning work in the weeks that preceded the referendum, that was clearly our job. We had various scenarios. One was our baseline, one was a determination to exit the the European community, one was a mild scenario, one was a very adverse scenario."

She's also now telling us that the banks saved us...

"We’re very encouraged that because of good policies in the main, and good international cooperation between central bankers of the world, [we are] currently in the mild scenario."

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Before the referendum, Ms Lagarde (Managing Director of IMF) said the outcome of a decision to leave the EU ranged from "pretty bad to very, very bad".

Asked if she stood by her assessment, Ms Lagarde now says: "We have done a lot of scenario planning work in the weeks that preceded the referendum, that was clearly our job. We had various scenarios. One was our baseline, one was a determination to exit the the European community, one was a mild scenario, one was a very adverse scenario."

"We’re very encouraged that because of good policies in the main, and good international cooperation between central bankers of the world, [we are] currently in the mild scenario."

Source: www.telegraph.co.uk...
Amazing are they not! Isn't it all very interesting.
Once BREXIT has been concluded you will see the UK economy grow if not before.

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

^^^^^

Has she forgotten .... Who saved the Banks

Selective memory syndrome

thefinanser.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

^^^^^

Has she forgotten .... Who saved the Banks

Selective memory syndrome

thefinanser.com...
So they covered all bases but told the world the worst. Smacks of much!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
UK must pay price for Brexit, says François Hollande

www.msn.com...

I think he should go and f..k himself! Has he forgotten the WWll and that his country would be called Germany 2 now if it was for the UK and the US!

posted on Oct, 8 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Every EU migrant can stay in UK after Brexit: all 3.6 million to have residency rules or get amnesty

www.msn.com... BBoPWjQ

Now we can expect a flood of a few more million.

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join