It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Camera Filming Something Inexplicable In Turkey

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ok, apparently i have to explain this.

The video is recorded off of a security monitor of a security camera, the video playing is obviously on playback as you can see outside On the far left that it is daytime, where the playback is nighttime.
edit on 20-2-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mianeye

The video is recorded off of a security monitor of a security camera, the video playing is obviously on playback as you can see outside On the far left that it is daytime, where the playback is nighttime.

How do we know that it was actually recorded off a security monitor as opposed to just heresay from the OP? When you deal with strange phenomenon it is easy for some to hoax an event. And posters of videos like these may not be truthful. Let's not be so naive to believe everything shown to us...I know we have that ghostly monger within us to want to believe...but we should also caution hoax videos as well.

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

It looks like a cat being hung with head down so that it keeps trying to grab the pavement, you can clearly see it is lowered to the ground it is not moving on it's own. Cat torture I think.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Animal cruelty is a sick joke. But I may be inclined to almost believe this to be a cat being hung upside down. Some middle eastern people can have pretty twisted minds. Just sayin.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

When you record the playback of the security monitor would your camera not be able to show the WHOLE monitor in one steady picture without moving the camera all over?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The drone with light weight material was also the top of my "possibilities" list. The material could be weighted with a couple of coins to prevent billowing. I am fairly certain though that there is no clear evidence of a line in the actual video, which is why I asked.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Unfortunately some people just suck when it comes to handling a camera.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
My god it's Mary Poppins !

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

Animal cruelty is a sick joke. But I may be inclined to almost believe this to be a cat being hung upside down. Some middle eastern people can have pretty twisted minds. Just sayin.

If you look in full size click stop from 38 secs you see it is being swung in circles, it starts reaching with it's legs and tries to stand then tries to grab at the pavement.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Thats a cat on a string... not the first time someone did this
Really sick to watch

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

I think you got it.. .unfortunately...

poor lil' guy, IF so...

Cat torture makes far more sense in the common reality model than a Kazoo like character hovering around, I'll give it that. Though it makes far less sense in the "common kindness" model and I think I'd prefer living in a world where animal cruelty was regarded as "paranormal."

eta: though cat on a string is just as ridiculous as unknown little entity bobbing around empty street, as mentioned by our able host... what I meant was I could see it as that at certain points when re-watching it, and could see at as a 2d shiny humanoid, little monkey in a dress, or any other suggested image, being a little like a video Rorschach test.

edit on 2/20/2016 by Baddogma because: add

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
A cat on a string...I didn't see that coming

Where is this apparently invisible person lifting this cat around like a breeze ?
edit on 20-2-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The far left looks rather like another screen, possibly on night-time infra-red. We know that the cam man is taking video with a camera off the colour screen, which makes the whole thing somewhat moot anyway, since the definition is done to death, and no chance of a good screen capture, and pixelation all over the place, plus the compression on internet video.
Even if the guy was dabbling in a bit of CGI, it would be a total waste of time with the grossly overdone patina.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Yes it would have been nice with a HD version of the actual data, instead of a recording of a recording.

We don't have that, all we got is the potato version.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

hmm.. i don't think so. i had 2 cats. one lived to be 19 (human) years old, the other 23. i know cats. this, at least as presented, does not, to me, say 'cat' at all.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Unfortunately some people just suck when it comes to handling a camera.

Come on man. Just admit it.

If something COULD have been hoaxed by any means whatsoever, that means what we're looking at is WITHOUT QUESTION a hoax.

That's just the way it works here.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

I agree, this is not a "living" creature, my guess, from the shine at the end was Mylar balloon, weighted with something, the raise off screen and lowering on screen scream drone and fish line, same with the curb hop.

That aint no kitty
edit on 20-2-2016 by thedigirati because: just an opps

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Slanter

It's a puppet on a drone or a balloon.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye
My guess is that its some sort of swamp gas powered low orbit Chinese lantern. You see just like there high orbit counterparts there actually quite a common sight, there are videos all over YouTube and elsewhere of them, and some even have better resolution. But most don't.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Until it started to fly away, my first thought was Land Shark from Saturday Night Live.

But to the best of my knowledge Land Shark couldn't fly.

So, I don't know...

-dex

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join