It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Camera Filming Something Inexplicable In Turkey

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Reminds me of that movie, I think it's called "The Golden Child," or something like that. I used to watch it when I was a kid, and there's this scene with a walking can of coke(?).

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
how hard can it be to make an actual copy of the actual footage? this 'filming it off a screen' thing renders the video practically useless in an evidentiary, or even analytical sense. but thanks for posting, what we appear to see seems interesting

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
Looks like a dead skunk or cat hanging from a rope. Someone on the upper (2 or 3rd) floor is slowly swinging it around infront of camera.

It looks to be on a line of some sort, you can notice a lateral movement of a line of some sort in the same direction as the thing, as it passes the white pillar of the building around the 48 second mark.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Alchemst7
Looks like a dead skunk or cat hanging from a rope. Someone on the upper (2 or 3rd) floor is slowly swinging it around infront of camera.

It looks to be on a line of some sort, you can notice a lateral movement of a line of some sort in the same direction as the thing, as it passes the white pillar of the building around the 48 second mark.

I have checked it now on full screen at least five times and I can't see any sign of a line at the point you mention. Can you screencap that or something? I even went frame by frame by pausing and holding on the position marker to get the frames up and nothing.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
the changes in the appearance of the shadow 'it' casts are curious.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

Lol fair enough! my bad

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Balloon.A poor recording of a poor recording isn't helping at all.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
If it had not taken to the air for a moment my guess would have been a squirrel on a unibike.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I have checked it now on full screen at least five times and I can't see any sign of a line at the point you mention. Can you screencap that or something? I even went frame by frame by pausing and holding on the position marker to get the frames up and nothing.

With that definition it's very hard to see, you could try yourself. Anyway, it's at least explainable with a drone and a piece of light material.

Plus the two/three guys walking across the stree don't seem too bothered.
BTW, just in case a drone taking something for draggies is a bit too much have a look here,

edit on 20-2-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
figure definately has a shadow so its not a ghost.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This came to mind...

Apologies for the music...

edit on 20-2-2016 by whyamIhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

I sorta think it has to be on a line of some sort, 'cause the self powered possibility is just too hard to swallow, and thought I saw a line for a second when it lifts off against the white building, but then realized it was probably my brain putting it there because there has to be one!

But the "two dimensional Rhesus monkey in a silver dress on a unicycle attached to a drone with fishing line' is what I'll go with due to my own suspicion that denizens of the neighboring dimension or dark matter critters (or whatever they're made of- and I have run into impossible critters before and know they exist, btw)) aren't caught on tape ...very often.

edit on 2/20/2016 by Baddogma because: one to two dimensions... coffee reminded me of my 3-d environment

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wow I thought these had gone extinct?.. What you are looking at here is the very rare levitating penguin that was introduced to the Tukish mainland around 1880. They where brought there by sailors after expeditions in Antarctica. It was thought that the only one in existence recently drowned in a ISIS oil container that was situated approx 45 miles inside Turkey from the Syrian border.

Great find...

RA

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
In the first five seconds of video theres a white dot bottom right that 'disappears'.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Why wouldn't the person filming it go closer? Sounds hoaxy to me...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere
And that one defies "easy" explanation, too... not to say two odd critters didn't stroll through a yard in Fresno and then hiked Yosemite ...and not to say they did... but rather to say "Huh-uh, I do NOT want to see that when walking home alone at 4 a.m. after sampling strange chems... again!"

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Why would you not go outside and look..lol Really? It was right out their front door...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
The shadowing is inconsistent.

Particularly as it moves closer to the streetlight, as well as when it's decending downward coming back into view... there's no shadow directly under it at all.

Nice photoshop attempt, but the creator has no depth perception when it comes to light and shadow.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

That's what I was thinking when I saw this, remembered from a Syfy series. Think I have saved on Netflix actually.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join