It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Security Camera Filming Something Inexplicable In Turkey

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Here is a little something for the community to discuss, alien, ghost or balloon in the wind.

What is your suggestion ? watch the whole thing.

edit on 20-2-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Mianeye

That's definitely weird.

Looks like maybe cardboard cutout suspended from a drone, it looked like something spinning on the end of a line.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I dunno what that is, but it moves much slower than everything else, the cars pass at normal speed but this thing if it's even supposed to be a guy, walks in slow motion, it's either a bad edit job meaning they didn't sync the time back up after slowing things down to do the tiny edits for motion, or they just didn't think it through.

It kinda makes no sense and disappears in the middle of the screen at the top comes back down and looks like a hologram projection, the shadow is inconsistent and the size proportion is not consistent either, I think the object shrinks at some point too towards the middle to the end of the video.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a zoom in might help alot.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Really! a handheld security cam? i guess the jobs in tyrkey are payed low enough to make that viable.

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Curious69

Really! a handheld security cam? i guess the jobs in tyrkey are payed low enough to make that viable.

Wut??

It's a video of a screen

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
That's certainly bizarre. I thought it was a really small person at first

Ill keep watching this. Im sure someone will try "debunk" it in no time. Or at least explain it.

Freaky.

link   

What the actual f&$% did I just watch? Hahaha. At first I thought it was a very drunk person in the street, then it floated away...then it came back and I thought damn, a flying penguin in Turkey...then it buggered off down the street, skipped the kerb and went into the dark seemingly glowing!

Weird Turkey indeed.

link   
It's Towlie!

The military must have gotten him back and then sent him into Turkey!

Looks seriously high too!

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I watched the whole thing.
If I had to give a debunk idea, it would be a mostly deflated mylar balloon... but I don't think that works. If it was a mylar balloon, it would have spun at some point, presenting a much wider image for the camera.
Maybe a plastic bag with some helium in it. It goes airborne after it gets near the building, which makes sense, as up drafts occur close to buildings in the presence of very little wind.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Stupid double post!
edit on b000000292016-02-20T13:24:25-06:0001America/ChicagoSat, 20 Feb 2016 13:24:25 -0600100000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Here is a little something for the community to discuss, alien, ghost or balloon in the wind.

But you left out the most reasonable option....... CGI.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I left it for you

I do not believe it is CGI though.
edit on 20-2-2016 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
It's Towlie!

The military must have gotten him back and then sent him into Turkey!

Looks seriously high too!

Now that you mention it, it would make sense for Towlie to be Turkish.
Turkish towels being a thing and all.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Looks interesting. Unfortunately the footage is absolutely useless.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Looks like a dead skunk or cat hanging from a rope. Someone on the upper (2 or 3rd) floor is slowly swinging it around infront of camera.
edit on 20-2-2016 by Alchemst7 because: added cat

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7
Looks like a dead skunk or cat hanging from a rope. Someone on the upper (2 or 3rd) floor is slowly swinging it around infront of camera.

Of course, the second or third floor that hangs over the whole street from left to right and crosses the road that you see at the bottom right?

Are you sure about that?

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Now that is strange and very cool.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to the table.

I'd like to know the backstory for more context.. .why was he videoing the security cam? What are they saying while it's happening?

And what goes on there that two dudes can calmly chit chat and poor a drink while watching a three foot tall self luminous humanoid-ish something defy biology and physics?

This is intriguing... and no, it doesn't seem like cgi... I guess I'm gonna watch it again ...and again until my tired brain tells me what to think, 'cause it's spinning gears right now.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

In my imagination I was thinking that one of the people was watching it live, saw it, and called in friends/companions to watch the replay of it, one of them recorded it on phone to show friends or whatever.

All in my imagination though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join