It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA declassifies hundreds of UFO documents and considers you easily influenced?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
a reply to: interupt42

Maybe we should all remind them, and remind ourselves as well, that they, the CIA implanted African Americans and many others with venereal diseases without their knowledge or consent, which caused many deaths and crippling injury, and they dosed people with drugs and other diseases in the United States and those in the CIA that did these things were never punished or exterminated like they needed to be.

It wasn't the CIA. Look it up.

edit: I see mirageman already took care of this little issue. Thanks.
edit on 1/29/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Br0ckout

I wouldn't take anything that the CIA "officially" releases remotely seriously at all.

Agreed, especially them.

BTW, welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Maybe we should all remind them, and remind ourselves as well, that they, the CIA implanted African Americans and many others with venereal diseases without their knowledge or consent, which caused many deaths and crippling injury, and they dosed people with drugs and other diseases in the United States and those in the CIA that did these things were never punished or exterminated like they needed to be.

It wasn't the CIA. Look it up.

edit: I see mirageman already took care of this little issue. Thanks.

But you missed posts after his that showed he was wrong and the CIA DID infect unknowing persons with the disease.

Thanks yourself

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Dont think anyone is gonna fall for this anymore, but the Illuminati conspiracy has a major impact and the flat earth, so how about continue on those two..

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

If we are right will you be OK or will you lose it?

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Volchitsa

If it JERKS iaround in the sky at speed like NOTHING we have seen,then you might have a candidate...sorry about the pilot.

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I dont get it but are you saying that the CIA are trying to advertise the new season of the X-Files show?

If so then there succeeding, almost makes me want to re watch those new shows, my favorite from the old shows was the one about the inbreed hicks who kept there legless grandma under the bed, it was so totally a kind of weird thing to do.

As for aliens and all that. Silly rabbit don't you know that after billions of years or for all you know trillions of years or longer that human kind is the pinnacle of all of existence in the whole of the universe and universes, for ever and ever, and ever and ever.

Nah just messing. Humans were created at a jest and as food and cheep labor for colonial planetary productions back some time ago, among other things and reasons. Basically you have your creators imprints in you today as well. After all whats the big issues today. Trying to get others to do the cheep labor so you can lazy about, so much alike you all are, to bad your progenitors went extinct it would have made a good galaxy family tree picture.

Oh boy you all are screwed when the embargo lifts and competition comes to this planet again. You all should be careful least you end up reptilian processed foodstuffs again.

Am I messing or just spouting crazy talk. Does it matter. Would make a good X-Files show though. Now after reading this I am thinking of watching the new X-Files.
So I suppose the new X-Files marketing campaign the CIA came up with has worked.
edit on 11pmFridaypm292016f5pmFri, 29 Jan 2016 23:34:06 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Is the translation that we are laughing at you and cant believe people take this seriously?

Or is the CIA trying to get attention from people that fall for cheap marketing tactics?

Or what kind of candidate or age group are they targeting with this?

It seems all the Scully & Mulder topics are Saucers related. So perhaps its a psyop like slight disclosure associated with early "disc" craft... Notices nothing arc or triangles related, perhaps to updates.

NAMASTE*******
edit on 1/30/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 1/29/16 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Volchitsa

If people don't believe in god they believe in aliens. The only exception is that the latter belief is more credible, but to think aliens would be in any agreement with governments is illogical.

It'd be like us trying to explain to a monkey that their habitat is considered "reserved land." Or us trying to go up to a dominant gorilla and striking a "deal."

Neither wouldn't have any idea what we're talking about.

And all that's considering we're not similar to ants beside a cosmic highway we can't even yet detect.

posted on Feb, 3 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The Central Intelligence Agency says it has finally come clean about UFOs. To absolutely no one's surprise, it knew more than it ever let on.

"Over half of all UFO reports from the late 1950s through the 1960s were accounted for by manned reconnaissance flights," says Gerald K. Haines, a historian for the National Reconnaissance Office who studied secret CIA UFO files for an internal CIA study that examined the spy agency's involvement in UFOs through the 1990s.

Why lie about UFOs? "The Soviets could use UFO reports to touch off mass hysteria and panic in the United States and overload the U.S. air warning system so that it could not distinguish real targets from phantom UFOs," Haines says.

If Cold War hysteria seems to be a less than satisfactory explanation, perhaps it is because there really is more to the story.

POPULAR MECHANICS has learned from nonclassified sources that the United States had a serious reason for wanting the public to keep believing that the strange lights in the sky were of unearthly origin. The government kept the UFO myth alive to disguise the embarrassing fact that during the hottest days of the Cold War, America's two most secret intelligence gathering assets–the A-12 and SR-71 spyplanes–flew toward hostile terrain with the equivalent of cow bells dangling from their necks.

The deception of the public began in the early 1950s. It involved the then highly secret, and to this day little-known, A-12. If you think you saw an SR-71 Blackbird at an air and space museum, the odds are you were actually looking at an A-12. The idea for the plane was conceived in 1954 by CIA director Allen Dulles. The objective of this secret program, according to aviation historian Paul F. Crickmore, was to build a spyplane capable of flying higher and faster than the U-2.

The secret development program, which was originally called Project Aquatone, and then Gusto and then Oxcart, led to the first A-12 mockup. It became connected with UFO lore in late 1959 when, according to Crickmore, it was trucked from the famous Lockheed Skunk Works, in Palmdale, California, to Groom Lake, Nevada. (Also known to UFO enthusiasts as Area 51, this formerly secret test site is located about 100 miles north of Las Vegas, Nevada.) Hidden in the desert and surrounded by then active Atomic Energy Commission testing grounds, the A-12 mockup underwent a series of tests to determine and then reduce its ability to deflect and absorb radar signals. The CIA liked what it saw and ordered a dozen.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: galadofwarthethird

As for aliens and all that. Silly rabbit don't you know that after billions of years or for all you know trillions of years or longer that human kind is the pinnacle of all of existence in the whole of the universe and universes, for ever and ever, and ever and ever.

Nah just messing. Humans were created at a jest and as food and cheep labor for colonial planetary productions back some time ago, among other things and reasons. Basically you have your creators imprints in you today as well. After all whats the big issues today. Trying to get others to do the cheep labor so you can lazy about, so much alike you all are, to bad your progenitors went extinct it would have made a good galaxy family tree picture.

Oh boy you all are screwed when the embargo lifts and competition comes to this planet again. You all should be careful least you end up reptilian processed foodstuffs again.

Hi Galad,

Unfortunately this is probably the main truth that the Egyptian Brotherhood of the Snake later to become the Stone-layers and then Freemasons, have kept secret for thousands of years. I expect that it is in part unveiled to higher initiates of the Illuminati who descend from the shepherds and who, to not be instinctively gobbled up by the Creators or Gods were given higher proportions of reptilian DNA. Yeah, they are equivalent to the Kapo's in concentration camps. Not funny and this brings us to an Illuminati initiate's fictional novel that does much to explain this clearly to us, George Orwell's ANIMAL FARM. For in fact, at least in our historical origins that is what Earth is, a Space-based Animal Farm creating a sought after delicacy, hairless apes who call themselves humans.

GETSMART

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
omnireboot.com...

“We’ll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false.” William Casey CIA Director 1981
UFOs have baffled and fascinated people for decades. The CIA has made it a priority to hide and spin the truth regarding UFOs, it until now. Recently, three days preceding the long-awaited return of "The X-Files” reboot in late January 2016 the CIA coincidentally (or purposely?) posted a remarkably transparent tweet on its twitter page. The cheeky tweet read, “Take a Peek Into Our #XFiles 5 docs for Mulder & 5 for Scully #TheTruthIsOutThere”. In the tweet a link directed you to the government agency's “News & Information” page where, according to the page, hundreds of declassified documents were released to the public, "detailing the agency's investigations into Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). The documents date primarily from the late 1940s and 1950s.” These documents are excerpts from the legendary, “did not exist”, US Air Force archive of UFO sightings and investigation labeled Project Blue Book.

The CIA states on its site:

“To help navigate the vast amount of data contained in our FOIA [Freedom of Information Act] UFO collection, we've decided to highlight a few documents both skeptics and believers will find interesting. ... You will find five documents we think 'X-Files' character Agent Mulder would love to use to try and persuade others of the existence of extraterrestrial activity. We also pulled five documents we think his skeptical partner, Agent Dana Scully, could use to prove there is a scientific explanation for UFO sightings. The truth is out there; click on the links to find it.”

As if that weren't weird enough, the CIA ends the page with "Do you want to believe? Then find out how to investigate a flying saucer."
The CIA is using the fictional FBI TV series of Special Agents Mulder and Scully in an unlikely bid for public goodwill, especially from the UFO community, a group that has continuously accuses the government of conspiring to cover-up the truth.
Rumors of this “project” have circulated the Ufology and conspiracy communities since its inception. Many attempts have been made to the US government to release these files to the public with no avail. Recently after several repeated Freedom of Information Act requests by UFO enthusiast John Greenwald did the CIA finally release these documents. An X-Files reboot and now the release of declassified documents the CIA said never existed, foreshadowing or PR gold? Are we now one step away from disclosure?
The CIA release has gobsmacked many UFO believers. Why release them now? Like always with the government, they seemed to omit of the notorious Roswell, NM incident of 1947, coincidentally the year that Project Blue Book is rumored to have started. In a statement in conjunction of the release regarding the incident, the CIA claims it “has been unable to locate any documentation among the Project Blue Book records which discuss a 1947 incident in Roswell, New Mexico,” in their archives. Why would the CIA omit this highly pivotal moment in US history? And what are they leaving out?
Many ufologists and conspiracists claim the government reverse engineered alien technology that was found in the crash to advance our own technology. They coin this governmental cover-up as the “secret space program”. If our government used some of this technology it could explain many of the “sightings” that have circulated throughout the years and why Roswell was omitted in the declassified release. But why not include it?
Before this decisive moment in US history, there has been curious leaks made by the CIA. On July 4th 2014, in the name of national security and professionalism, the CIA turned to Twitter to announce the findings revealed in the U-2 bomber document they previously released. "Reports of unusual activity in the skies in the 1950s? It was us." In the tweet, the CIA social media representative linked to a 272-page document from 1998 detailing the extent of the U-2 program.
The Lockheed U-2, nicknamed "Dragon Lady," was a reconnaissance aircraft first flown on August 1, 1955. The CIA's original cover story for the U-2, in the event it was shot down, was that it was used by the National Advisory Committee on Aeronautics (NACA) as a high altitude weather research plane. However, mistaken reports of extraterrestrial UFO's by a public obsessed with the idea of alien visitors proved to be a far better cover story than the intelligence committee could have hoped to devise.
In the U-2 document the CIA stated, “High-altitude testing of the U-2 soon led to an unexpected side effect -- a tremendous increase in reports of unidentified flying objects (UFOs). In the mid-1950s, most commercial airliners flew at altitudes between 10,000 and 20,000 feet ... Consequently, once U-2s started flying at altitudes above 60,000 feet, air-traffic controllers began receiving increasing numbers of UFO reports.” How was this advanced leap for mankind achieved using only 1950’s known technology?
So, the CIA says it was responsible for more than half of the UFO sightings reported in the 1950's and 1960's, but what about before that and now? It is fair to extrapolate that foreign nations were surveying the United States in the same way the U-2 was used to spy on other nations? Or is the CIA release subtly stating the obvious, aliens do exist?
The CIA states the declassified release Project Blue Book made the conclusion that UFO’s were not a threat to national security. Now the question is, why leak it? Some Ufologists claim that disclosure will be “soft” as to not panic the general public. Does the government think we, as civilized people will lose our minds if we finally know we aren’t alone? It seems highly unlikely we would flip out. Take a look at our entertainment culture, aliens are everywhere and we're obsessed. The only logical reason why the government would hide any knowledge and now release makes sense. The information in the documents are most likely archaic to what is know today. Use computers as an example. We buy the newest laptop and six months later is obsolete because they are constantly improving technology at light speed. The highly advanced technology at that time, today is out of date. This reason could explain why after 1947 there was a surge in technological advancements in almost every scientific field. How did we go from analog to digital in such a short time? What else is our government hiding from us?

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: MikeGal
I suppose so, but who cares right? Besides I don't think UFO's or Aliens would care much about things here even and if they existed. And if anybody were to see anything, or if there was any more to it then that. Well it would go down pretty much how it went down when the conquistadors landed in the new world and brought all the joys to the inhabitants which eventually followed.

Basically what I am saying is that were going to need a whole host of a hell of a lot more then some fancy planes gravity dignifying or not if there was even a kernel of truth to any of it. In all none of it matters now nor will it then.

posted on Feb, 21 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Getsmart

Hi Galad, Unfortunately this is probably the main truth that the Egyptian Brotherhood of the Snake later to become the Stone-layers and then Freemasons, have kept secret for thousands of years. I expect that it is in part unveiled to higher initiates of the Illuminati who descend from the shepherds and who, to not be instinctively gobbled up by the Creators or Gods were given higher proportions of reptilian DNA. Yeah, they are equivalent to the Kapo's in concentration camps. Not funny and this brings us to an Illuminati initiate's fictional novel that does much to explain this clearly to us, George Orwell's ANIMAL FARM. For in fact, at least in our historical origins that is what Earth is, a Space-based Animal Farm creating a sought after delicacy, hairless apes who call themselves humans.

Even though the CIA endorsed the new season of the X-Files. I have yet to watch it, as it will likely be the same old. But if that is there plot lines. Its a good thing to, that has been done a million times by now, the whole to cook man thing. I am starting to doubt that we would even make any sort of fine cuisine by far, we may not even be the best of the crappiest fast food of the galaxy. Dollar menu stuff right there.

But if that is the new plots in the new X-Files shows, reptilians and the brotherhood of the hooded serpent or cobra as its known among the masses and animal farm dollar menu plot lines. What a bummer eh? Its why I never trust the CIA they always endorse old outdated stuff.

I think I will pass on this new season of the X-Files, nothing I have heard on it makes it anywhere near as cool as the original show or new for that matter.

edit on 2amSundayam212016f0amSun, 21 Feb 2016 02:27:03 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Actually there is evidence to suggest they exist like videos, pictures, eye witnesses and physical trace cases. It might not be hard proof but it's evidence.

But evidence of what? Unless you are privy to the latest military tech and R&D efforts you are more likely than not to mistake some new human tech as Alien tech.

I can tell you first hand that civilian technology is at least multiple decades behind what is being worked on.

I have also been a first hand witness of one of those black silent space crafts back in the 80's. I witnessed it with my uncles at my grandmothers house, and my cousin a few blocks down confirmed the sighting as well.

There are some strange aspects to the sighting we experienced. However, I couldn't jump to the conclusion that it was Alien tech even from our first hand experience and the strange circumstances surrounding it.

you could argue that humans had anti gravity / anti inertia tech in the 1940's 50's (black projects) . You would also have to argue for all the supporting tech like super advanced metallurgy, super advanced propulsion tech etc. You would also have to argue that the A bomb was not the most advanced ongoing research and that we had atleast 10 other projects of a higher magnitude COMPLETED BEFORE the A bomb was. You could argue this but (putting it lightly) it would not be a good arguement.

In fact I think that a far better explanation would be that SOME of those UFO's are extraterrestrial.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Search on archive.org for 'cia ufo' turns up 3 collections, 241 texts, some audio and video as well. Most of the documents are PDF files containing image scans, so nothing that looks great on a small screen.

There's a torrent of this out there but I have no idea exactly what it contains, but it's supported to be material from the CIA.
edit on 3/6/2016 by bulrush because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

You know, we really don't know exactly how much more "advanced" the supposed secret technology really is.

What if it is so, but only in some areas, and if you really knew the details, you wouldn't be quite so impressed. A walkie-talkie is equivalent to "speaking to the gods" to a Zulu tribesman, but in truth a walkie-talkie is just a piece of engineering, and doesn't give us the ability to stop time or conjure lightning bolts from Jupiter's cock.

I'm more of the opinion: no ET, it's all human. I think "They" have something neat, but not yet Star Trek.
edit on 6-3-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

You know, we really don't know exactly how much more "advanced" the supposed secret technology really is.

What if it is so, but only in some areas, and if you really knew the details, you wouldn't be quite so impressed. A walkie-talkie is equivalent to "speaking to the gods" to a Zulu tribesman, but in truth a walkie-talkie is just a piece of engineering, and doesn't give us the ability to stop time or conjure lightning bolts from Jupiter's cock.

I'm more of the opinion: no ET, it's all human. I think "They" have something neat, but not yet Star Trek.
I wont say its impossible but the ET explination is more plausible in my opinion.

Then that brings us to the argument that the ET explanation is what they WANT us to think, in order to help keep their secret.

Few humans know for certain, I am not one. I have my opinion on it and that is all we have.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Has anyone managed to get all the PDFs ?

There are interesting pieces of info... One PDF for example, the last one on the last page, mentions that the sound heard from an ufo, an electric crackle sound, was heard and recorded by local police/situation force after the UFO was gone.
The implies new phenomenon regarding persistent atmosphere pressure waves after the source is removed...or the UFO still being there but cloaked.

Edit.

There's even a file on the Bolivia UFO crash bar Bermejo river.
Funny how a crash of something that doesn't exist , according to UFO skeptics, has a file on it by such an organization.
edit on 3-8-2016 by IVANV because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join