It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The neutral observer is the answer? I think not. I like to LIKE and i think you like it too.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

What is AUO? Besides that i like the saying we are all fractals of god looking for the meaning of life. Which is, i guess, similiar to what you said.

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Manula

I think the better question is, is there a you to preform all this liking. Your world view is going to determine whether you are capable of choosing at all. Is there a you or just a machine running on biological hardware? If one is true then you can like, if the other is true you have no choice in how you feel whether it be neutral or exciting it is simply the current state of the hardware you call you..

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

What is AUO? Besides that i like the saying we are all fractals of god looking for the meaning of life. Which is, i guess, similiar to what you said.

Its the creator of us; expressed by splintering itself. AUO=Absolute Unbounded Oneness. That thing that is the original creator of what humans call a God misconstrued as false "Demi-Gods" that have manipulated this world. You have it correct in thinking this, AUO (not a physical being) fractured itself to allow physicality to occur in order to know itself better. As to the idea of human free will or self determinism is up for grabs, as if 'we are of God' or 'are god particle' we then serve IT (expanded the argument, couldn't help myself).
edit on 23-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I love this! You're getting through into the beautiful paradox-fold that is our experience of our universe. As far as we can know through academics, the universe exists by simple virtue of itself. The occult studies take us a bit deeper and then its our responsibility to practice life in accordance to our individually realized truth...so to speak.

Its the creator of us; expressed by splintering itself.

How about this:
The supreme creationary force of intention is in a perpetual state of coalescence.

That thing that is the original creator of what humans call a God misconstrued as false "Demi-Gods" that have manipulated this world.

When people go for the "one true god" I think we are attempting to describe our personal experience of creator, and also we often make great errors attempting to express this through our actions.

Think how many so called tribes there have been. The shamans and medicine people would put on a certain mask for ritual to invoke a specific "demi-god" or a strong spirit, and often enough invoking the Great Spirit. The body of the shaman is used to channel the power-spirit's personality, hopefully to heal and bless.

There could realistically be millions of different demi-god power spirits that have been recognized.

As to the idea of human free will or self determinism is up for grabs, as if 'we are of God' or 'are god particle' we then serve IT

Back to the paradox: it is free will and also determined at the same time.

We must serve yes, no choice about that.
But how we serve is quite the crux, don't you think?

edit on 23-11-2015 by Boomorangatangarang because: CLARITY

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   

But we are the ones who invented that demi gods, that's what makes us so powerfull: imagination and free will.
Our own worst enemies and our own messiahs, or saviours.

Never underestimate the power of fiction!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Even AUO is only "based on a real story".

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Well i like a good story! And i like it when someone is creative.
But not everybody understands that the story always has an intention. When you want to write a good one it is 60% original thought and 40% good choices. Some would say it is impossible because everything is predetermined...
Lol.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

It's all nothing anyway.

Actually the idea of AUO is presented by Tom Campbell based on the info gathered with Robert Monroe. It's just an interpretation of the data.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Hey thanks, a new book to read!
Had to look up who that is. I think it is dangerous stuff, because most people can't see the difference between subjective and illusion.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I found it boring and didn't finish reading it.

What gets me is people who claim something like this and how this "oneness" split itself up to experience things, which would obviously include "good" and "bad", make such a big deal about love/light/compassion.

It is an obvious contradiction.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Oh okay. A read you can't recommend?
And you are right it doesn't work.
I believe progress comes from tension. But then again i don't like the all is one, when it is taken literal.
In one way it is true, we are part of the mankind, earth is part of the universe and so on, but just as metaphor.
I like individualism and responsible people not afraid of exploring on their own, instead of just swallowing the latest # they read.
But i bet once you are the one who tells the masses it is all an illusion you get afraid of being the one responsible for their moral decay=> do focus on love, please!

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
originally posted by: Boomorangatangarang

Boomorangatangarang: I love this! You're getting through into the beautiful paradox-fold that is our experience of our universe. As far as we can know through academics, the universe exists by simple virtue of itself. The occult studies take us a bit deeper and then its our responsibility to practice life in accordance to our individually realized truth...so to speak.

The AUO is an information seeking system; we have discovered this and describe it as a binary 1s and 0s system. The universe (its playbook) only seeks to express/experience itself is all; by as many ways as it can accomplish. The occult attempts to recreate this dialog; and within this endeavor are to be applauded.

vhb: Its the creator of us; expressed by splintering itself.

Boomorang: How about this:
The supreme creationary force of intention is in a perpetual state of coalescence.

Certainly is a growth medium of "potential", not destructive at all; as the whole point is to preserve and grow the system.

vhb: That thing that is the original creator of what humans call a God misconstrued as false "Demi-Gods" that have manipulated this world.

Boomerang: When people go for the "one true god" I think we are attempting to describe our personal experience of creator, and also we often make great errors attempting to express this through our actions.

Not sure that is avoidable; one tends to identify with what is indoctrinated at birth (SAFE) by the parents/social customs that are acceptable.

Boom: Think how many so called tribes there have been. The shamans and medicine people would put on a certain mask for ritual to invoke a specific "demi-god" or a strong spirit, and often enough invoking the Great Spirit. The body of the shaman is used to channel the power-spirit's personality, hopefully to heal and bless. There could realistically be millions of different demi-god power spirits that have been recognized.

100s of major civilizations have experienced extinction for a reason; some were experiments some were allowed to be overrun by others (as part of the petri dish). Many Demi-Gods existed (YES).

vhb: As to the idea of human free will or self determinism is up for grabs, as if 'we are of God' or 'are god particle' we then serve IT

Boom:Back to the paradox: it is free will and also determined at the same time.

We must serve yes, no choice about that.
But how we serve is quite the crux, don't you think?

The importance of how we serve it; comes from an 'individualized' perspective; some of us rebel, some are Agnostic or Atheist, some of us accept it (the interesting thing here is ITS ALL ALLOWED) regardless of dogma/principle because the AUO is all about gathering information about itself (a totally selfish Autistic being).
edit on 24-11-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Even AUO is only "based on a real story".

Prove it.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

But we are the ones who invented that demi gods, that's what makes us so powerfull: imagination and free will.
Our own worst enemies and our own messiahs, or saviours.

We think we have free will/self determination (that which gets you confined in jail if not observing local/federal laws). We didn't invent the demi Gods, they invented/manipulated us. Never underestimate the power of an overlay insert messiah person to either fix a volatile area or create a revolution. Your thought of FICTION as becoming future fact is insightful.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Jumped the gun?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Jumped the gun?

I could have removed that gun pic of Booms and chose not to. As Tom Campbell is my brother and Robert Monroe my other brother...

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

My point was that a later post explains the post you replied to.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

My point was that a later post explains the post you replied to.

Me either as far as misunderstandings? A later post explains the post I replied to?

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Hey thanks, a new book to read!
Had to look up who that is. I think it is dangerous stuff, because most people can't see the difference between subjective and illusion.

Its about 900 pages but worth the read: Tom Campbells "The Theory of Everything" (MY BIG TOE). You could tackle The Urantia Book' 2029 pages but will take up a year of your life doing nothing else but scarcely breathing.

posted on Nov, 24 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

That made even less sense and your edit about Monroe and Campbell being your brothers shows that my later post did flesh out what I meant.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join