It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yale Classmate: We Did The Prank Test That Ben Carson Is Talking About

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   

edit on 10-11-2015 by AnonnieMuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Sorry, no you didn't. You haven't vetted anything.

Ha.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You should probably write a book if you are privy to such deep info.

All it takes is doing a bit more than scouring the MSM and yapping on online forums -- anyone can exercise their right to oversee government under open records law.

...but they have to have the intestinal fortitude to listen to partisan tools who claim information is not good enough if it didn't come through a MSM source.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Well this is an interesting development. Even if the other stories in his book were in fact exaggerated/fabricated, this will immediately remove doubt for enough people that it doesn't matter if they were true or not.

It also supports the whole media meanies are picking on me narrative which could insulate him from legitimate questions in the future. Then again maybe they zombie questions will live on despite corrections/retractions/debunking like they did about Obama during the election and to this day.

Meanwhile, he's still a clown who thinks the pyramids were built to store grain, prison sex proves sexual orientation is a choice and has been promoting a scam supplement.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

a reply to: reldra

People don't care, if they can't see them then they must be sealed for nefarious reasons because Obama.

Apparently they don't care about confidentially laws... Ironic if you ask me.

Here's what's ironic: Hawaii's open records law (Uniform Information Practices Act) mandates that Obama's birth certificate be made public BY THE HAWAII DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH (not the White House) under several statutes and pursuant to case law. The very least of which is case law law stating that because his birth certificate has *ahem* been made public by Obama already, it is disclosable by the agency, under the UIPA. As the Hawaii Office of Information Practices found, once a record has been released you cannot unring that bell, therefore the record is public.

But the agency has violated several statutes to keep it private.

Why should anyone believe what Obama released is his actual birth certificate?

You can't be serious?

Why can't I?

The Hawaii Dept of Health did verify and release Obama's birth certificate in 2011. You missed that I take it?

Here's what you missed:

I personally wrote an open records request to the Hawaii Department of Health, in late 2010, and received a response proving that Obama's short form Certificate of Live BIrth, photographed by Factcheck.org, is fraudulent.

The other day you doubted that I had found Obama's uncle installed core banking systems across the globe, for three decades, for an organization at the center of a banking spy scandal involving the Bushes, Clintons, and the PROMIS computer program used by our government for illegal spying. I said I wished someone in the media vetted that story.

Then I proved it to you with Obama's uncle's own personal website that was taken down in 2004.

I can prove this, too.

1) What response did you receive from them?

2) I have no idea what you are talking about in regard to 'core banking systems' ? A website of his uncle's?

You should probably take a break.

No, you should probably take a break if you cannot recall this from a few days ago, because I can:
Link

I will be happy to share with you the information I uncovered. I will be back in a bit when I have enough time to put it together for you.

You first said Bush/CIA drug running and I wasn't online for your response. You should probably write a book if you are privy to such deep info.

Yes that, too. I assumed you would remember details other than the Bush/CIA connection to Obama. But you may have selective partisan memory.

You have any links on that? I followed that story pretty closely back in the day but it allegedly happened primarily in the eighties when Obama was mostly in school or didn't have a high profile job. How was he supposed to have been involved?

I was referring to Obama's uncle who installed core banking systems (alleged to have been bundled with PROMIS) for three decades.

I would have liked the media to vet that connection. But they didn't. They didn't even report on the connection.

You can find the proof of this connection here, from Obama's uncle's personal website (viewable through the waybackmachine): home.att.net/~c.goeldner/work.html

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I don't think it is a big deal that there was a fake psychology test, however, I do think it is strange that the media is trying to make Ben Carson look like a liar on multiple occasions. I was surprised to find out he is second in line behind Donald Trump.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Carson could have been there, no one can verify it. The only things this shows that it did happen and that the "proctor" rewarded students (plural) with a cash prize for being honest. Carson could have overheard other people talking about it.

And I haven't seen any confirmation about this being a test of honesty as opposed to just a prank.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
I don't think it is a big deal that there was a fake psychology test, however, I do think it is strange that the media is trying to make Ben Carson look like a liar on multiple occasions. I was surprised to find out he is second in line behind Donald Trump.

Dr. Carson has the highest 'honest & Trustworthy' ratings in polling...of any other candidate of any party.
It is, in fact, dramatically higher.
THAT is why the media chose that area to attack.
Hillary is at the bottom of the pile when it comes to 'honesty'. The media knows they can't raise her honest and trustworthy factor...so they need to try to lower Dr. Carson's...even if they have to lie.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: darkbake

Dr. Carson has the highest 'honest & Trustworthy' ratings in polling...of any other candidate of any party.
It is, in fact, dramatically higher.
THAT is why the media chose that area to attack.

Judging from what I've seen the last 24 hours Carson's fellow Republican Trump seems to be in pit bull attack mode on this as well.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

a reply to: reldra

People don't care, if they can't see them then they must be sealed for nefarious reasons because Obama.

Apparently they don't care about confidentially laws... Ironic if you ask me.

Here's what's ironic: Hawaii's open records law (Uniform Information Practices Act) mandates that Obama's birth certificate be made public BY THE HAWAII DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH (not the White House) under several statutes and pursuant to case law. The very least of which is case law law stating that because his birth certificate has *ahem* been made public by Obama already, it is disclosable by the agency, under the UIPA. As the Hawaii Office of Information Practices found, once a record has been released you cannot unring that bell, therefore the record is public.

But the agency has violated several statutes to keep it private.

Why should anyone believe what Obama released is his actual birth certificate?

You can't be serious?

Why can't I?

The Hawaii Dept of Health did verify and release Obama's birth certificate in 2011. You missed that I take it?

Here's what you missed:

I personally wrote an open records request to the Hawaii Department of Health, in late 2010, and received a response proving that Obama's short form Certificate of Live BIrth, photographed by Factcheck.org, is fraudulent.

The other day you doubted that I had found Obama's uncle installed core banking systems across the globe, for three decades, for an organization at the center of a banking spy scandal involving the Bushes, Clintons, and the PROMIS computer program used by our government for illegal spying. I said I wished someone in the media vetted that story.

Then I proved it to you with Obama's uncle's own personal website that was taken down in 2004.

I can prove this, too.

2) I have no idea what you are talking about in regard to 'core banking systems' ? A website of his uncle's?

You should probably take a break.

No, you should probably take a break if you cannot recall this from a few days ago, because I can:
Link

I will be happy to share with you the information I uncovered. I will be back in a bit when I have enough time to put it together for you.

You first said Bush/CIA drug running and I wasn't online for your response. You should probably write a book if you are privy to such deep info.

Yes that, too. I assumed you would remember details other than the Bush/CIA connection to Obama. But you may have selective partisan memory.

You have any links on that? I followed that story pretty closely back in the day but it allegedly happened primarily in the eighties when Obama was mostly in school or didn't have a high profile job. How was he supposed to have been involved?

I was referring to Obama's uncle who installed core banking systems (alleged to have been bundled with PROMIS) for three decades.

I would have liked the media to vet that connection. But they didn't. They didn't even report on the connection.

You can find the proof of this connection here, from Obama's uncle's personal website (viewable through the waybackmachine): home.att.net/~c.goeldner/work.html

That link doesn't work for me. But I did find your thread about this here on ATS.

Interesting research.

But I'm not seeing a clear connection to Obama. Obama's grandfather and step-sister were born 20 years apart and the step sister's (Obama's great aunt) husband worked for Systemics and may have been involved with PROMIS.

I don't see it established for certain that Cecil Goeldner was in on the conspiracy and I don't see the connection to Obama or any explanation of how he might have been involved.
edit on 10-11-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   

The Hawaii Department of Health (HDOH) has formally stated they do not maintain the seal impression on the back of Obama's short form Certificate of Live Birth (COLB). The links within my comments on this may need to be viewed through the waybackmachine, so I have provided the web addresses.

Let's begin with the rules, regulations and public statements:

I agree with the others, Impressive research totally shut the tigers mouth

• The Administrative Rules describe the official HDOH seal and require that it be “embossed” when used by the Director of Health in an official capacity. The rules give the Director exclusive control over the reproduction and use of the seal, but the discretion to deviate from the stated description of the official seal is restricted to size changes only:

HAR§11-1-2 – Seal of the department of health.
(b) The official seal of the department of health shall be embossed near the signature of the director of health to verify commissions of appointment of deputy directors and notaries public, certificates, and other formal official documents on which the official seal has been customarily used or is appropriate to be used, as the director of health may determine on a case-by-case basis.

gen.doh.hawaii.gov/sites/har/AdmRules1/11-1.pdf

• The Hawaii Department of Health vital records regulations promulgated by the Director of Health state the seal used by their agency and the Office of Health Status Monitoring (OHSM) to issue certified copies of vital records must be a “raised” seal:

Hawaii Public Health Regulations, Chapter 8b
2.4 Issuance of Certified Copies of Vital Records
B. Standards for Copies of Vital Records
(1) Standard Copy
(b) Form of certification. Standard certified copies shall contain an appropriate certification statement over the signature of the registrar having custody of the record and be impressed with the raised seal of the issuing office. The signature may be photographed or entered by mechanical means. The paper shall display the official seal of the Department of Health or the seal of the State.

[AND]

(2) Abbreviated Copy
(b) Form of certification. This will be the same as for a standard certified copy.

gen.doh.hawaii.gov/sites/har/AdmRules1/8 8A B VR Admin Rules.pdf

• Janice Okubo, Director of Communications for the Hawaii Department of Health stated on multiple occasions, in 2008, that the seal used to certify copies of birth records in Hawaii is embossed on the back of those type copies. Politifact reported the following about the ‘invisible seal’ in the initial images released of Obama’s alleged COLB:

“The Hawaii Department of Health receives about a dozen e-mail inquiries a day about Obama’s birth certificate, spokesman Okubo said.

“I guess the big issue that’s being raised is the lack of an embossed seal and a signature,” Okubo said, pointing out that in Hawaii, both those things are on the back of the document. “Because they scanned the front … you wouldn’t see those things.”

Okubo says she got a copy of her own birth certificate last year and it is identical to the Obama one we received.

And about the copy we e-mailed her for verification? “When we looked at that image you guys sent us, our registrar, he thought he could see pieces of the embossed image through it.“

Still, she acknowledges: “I don’t know that it’s possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents."

www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii/

• In June 2008, Ms. Okubo told the Israel Insider that “all” certified copies of COLBs are certified the same way: with an embossed seal. In an article that featured a photo of the reverse side of an embossed HDOH seal, Ms. Okubo was quoted, as follows:.

“In the State of Hawaii all certified copies of certificates of live birth have the embossed seal and registrar signature on the back of the document.

israelstreams.com/?israelinsider.html?israelinsider.com...

• Before FactCheck.org published their photographs of the document, in August 2008, Janice Okubo indicated that if we were to ever see the seal with any clarity, we should expect to see it embossed on the back of the record. On June 26, 2008, Jim Geraghty of the National Review Online referred to the same photo of an embossed HDOH seal, in reverse, and wrote the following when he questioned Ms. Okubo about the seal’s visibility on Obama’s alleged COLB:

"I spoke to Ms. Okubo late Wednesday afternoon, and she said she had seen the version of Obama’s certificate of live birth posted on the sites. While her office cannot verify the information on a form without the permission of the certificate holder (Obama), she said “the form is exactly the same” and it has “all the components of a birth certificate” record issued by the state. In other words, she sees no reason to think the version posted on Obama’s web site and Daily Kos is not genuine.

The “embossed seal” in question is, she said, probably on the back of the document provided to Daily Kos, but not visible (as in another certificate posted on Israel Insider for contrast). She thinks the difference in visibility can be attributed to the pressure used when applying the seal."

www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/9400/forget-birth-certificate-there-are-more-relevant-records

Yet, just a few months later, when Factcheck.org published photos of the back of Obama’s short form COLB, they showed conclusively that there is no “raised” seal embossment on the back of the document, after all.

What appears on the back of Obama's short form COLB is a DEBOSSED seal. It is not raised, it is not the official seal embossment of the HDOH. The seal on the back of Obama's purported short form birth certificate was made by a fraudulent authentication device.

Tricky, yes. Because embossing and debossing are two different processes. Raising a seal impression has been a standard practice for centuries. Debossing a seal is highly outside of the norm.

Worse, Factcheck.org published a photo of the backside of the seal impression (as seen from the front of the document) and wrongly labeled it, "The raised seal."

LINK

(cont. in next comment)

I agree Impressive find, that totally silenced the hippo's mouth.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   

That is some great research. Too bad your entire case is based on an optical illusion...

Here's an upright pic of the seal, showing the difference between embossed and debossed:

But when you simply rotate the picture 180 degrees... the impression changes...

What happened? The raised and lowered portions seem to have been switched, but all I did was show the same picture from a different direction.

The shading information in images that depict surfaces of 3D objects cannot be perceived correctly unless the direction of the illuminating light source is known, and, in the absence of this knowledge, adults interpret such images by assuming that light comes from above.

Here's the link that invalidates your theory.

Obama Conspiracy Theories - Is the seal bassackwards?

Here's a picture of the Factcheck seal, from one angle, then from 180 degrees rotation:

The first one appears to be DEBOSSED, the second one is EMBOSSED. But it's the very same picture, rotated 180.

Here's a rotated version of the EXACT picture from your post:

edit on 11/11/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Good. That's what vetting is about. Finding the truth. Just because Carson told the truth, doesn't mean the vetting was uncalled for. And there will be plenty more where that came from.

Carson is running for president. He better get his big boy pants out right now and be ready for questions about his personal life and his past. It's part of the job.

He said he's already been vetted more heavily than Obama was in the 7 years of his presidency. HA! That's INSANE. If he thinks it's over, he's got another thing coming! Carson's looking like a big cry baby to me.

calling a person a liar is not vetting

giving zero benefit of doubt is not vetting

Most can see the difference between causing trouble by spreading blatant lies is not acceptable

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Don't be ridiculous.

Here is a photo of the seal from the back of the document, it's not raised:

Here is the backside of the seal from the front of the document, the reverse is raised -- meaning the seal is debossed on the other side:

Here is another from the front:

Rotate the pics all you want. But a view of the front and back of the document shows I am correct, you can see the direction of the light source clearly in those last two pics.
edit on 11-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Look at the last picture in my post. it's YOUR picture, rotated. TRY IT YOURSELF!!! I dare you!

Here's your seal, upside down:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Look at the last picture in my post. it's YOUR picture, rotated. TRY IT YOURSELF!!! I dare you!

Yes, I understand if you rotate the pic, you can create an illusion.

But you can see which way the photos SHOULD BE TURNED from looking at the photos factcheck.org took of the front and back of the document.

You're wrong.

And Factcheck labeled the wrong side of the seal.

Again:
Here is a photo of the seal from the back of the document, it's not raised:

Here is the backside of the seal from the front of the document, the reverse is raised -- meaning the seal is debossed on the other side:

Here is another from the front:

THE LIGHT SOURCE IS OBVIOUS IN THE LAST TWO PICS.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The illusion is created by the light source as the picture is taken. I know you put a lot of work into this, but you really need to go back and REALLY prove it to yourself instead of trying to convince everyone of your opinion.

Light Source...

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

The illusion is created by the light source as the picture is taken. I know you put a lot of work into this, but you really need to go back and REALLY prove it to yourself instead of trying to convince everyone of your opinion.

I already have.

You are saying that the back of the seal is not raised and everyone who thinks the back of this seal is raised is wrong. That's really really reaching:

That is raised.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Upside down or right side up, the back of the seal is raised:

Your illusion only works when you rotate pics without an obvious light source indicating your theory is just an illusion.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

In that one picture, the light source is always coming from the same angle, the far side - away from the camera. You can't really turn it around.

What do you have to say about all the other pictures? Or should we just ignore those, because they don't fit your theory?

Here:

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join