It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ben Carson Suffering from Mental Illness?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Interesting how that narrative doesnt play out the same when the "black man" is conservative

I feel very bad for Ben

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: reldra

Obama was vetted to death...up down backwards and forwards. Including anything he wrote.

This is not about how a black person should act or think. It is about just Ben Carson and how he acts. He sometimes sounds catatonic.

I'm not a rightwinger nor have I ever belonged to the republican party. But this is simply not true. He was probbly vetted to your satisfaction, but I had questions and had to dig up the answers myself.

Namely his image as a political outsider. Turns out his family has long time ties to the very same company at the center of the Clinton/Vince Foster/banking spy scandal which, in turn, is connected to the Bush/CIA drug-running out of Mena. I found that connection on my own and I would have loved if someone in the press had dug into the importance of that connection.

But no one did.

Every inch of his life was looked at. His book was vetted. His place of birth investigated to no end. So, you found out Obama's family is linked to Bush/CIA drug running and no one else did? That is quite a story.

It sure is.

And it came directly from Obama's uncle's website. You can view it yourself through the waybackmachine here: home.att.net/~c.goeldner/work.html

Cecil died a couple of years ago, but he was married to Stanley Dunham's sister, Virginia Dunham. More on that here: www.tulsatoday.com...

Considering the scandals involving Systematics, Inc and the PROMIS spy computer program, it is indeed quite the story that the media overlooked.

EDIT: BTW, you incorrectly restated what I claimed. I said I wished someone had vetted the fact that Obama's uncle installed banking systems across the globe for 30 years with a company at the center of scandals involving banking spy software, and CIA drug running and money laundering.

edit on 6-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

No need.

He is the epitome of American culture.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Every inch of his life was looked at.

Interesting.
If I were to tell you that most of his papers in college pushed the fact that he was a Muslim student from Indonesia, you would probably think that it wasn't true.
I am not sure how we could find the answer.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I've never heard of "DailyNewsBin" and I don't trust them as a legitimate news source.

Everything Carson says sounds coherent and sane to me. I guess I must be insane too? Count my entire family and most of my workplace along with me too, then.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Interesting.
If I were to tell you that most of his papers in college pushed the fact that he was a Muslim student from Indonesia, you would probably think that it wasn't true.

Ordinary people did more vetting of Obama than the media...but if it isn't a sanctioned story by the professional media, then it's completely ineffective because anyone with questions about Obama were discredited as racist nutbags from the get-go.

To this day, I resent the way many Obama supporters exploited racism for partisan purposes, but I am still all for thoroughly vetting every candidate -- including Carson.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
From follow-up on this news it seems it may have been a misread of his meaning and actually much ado about nothing, except for the Politico reporter saying that his campaign confirmed it. So the story isn't complete, and my earlier post about it seems to have been a jumping-to-conclusion in accepting the Politico story as real journalism. It's the silly season of politics.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
A man of renowned dexterity. Not feeling safe getting into a car with him. Wut

WELL

YA SEE JACK

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Interesting.

Obama admitted during his first campaign that he attended a Muslim school as a youngster. I think that was all there was, or something to that effect.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Only if you believe all the junk science being rolled out that attempts to paint conservatives, conservatism and religion as some kind of mental deficiency.

And if you do, then I am justified in saying that liberalism is a mental disease too.

posted on Nov, 6 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Interesting.

Obama admitted during his first campaign that he attended a Muslim school as a youngster. I think that was all there was, or something to that effect.

You missed my point.
His college papers.
Since his life was totally investigated.... maybe someone can show me what he wrote in college?

Can you?

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Hiya, reldra

I think there is something "off" about him, for sure. I notice a strange social persona - so quiet and sleepy - I don't see him ever lock eyes with anyone (and they don't seem to open very well - although his high school yearbook picture shows a smiling young man with bright eyes, his seem "sunken" and "shrouded", which is...well...creepy in a way.)

The man is admittedly a brilliant surgeon, and did himself and Detroit proud by his accomplishments.

But...

surely he must have known he'd be vetted with a microscope; that everything he wrote would be scrutinized and fact-checked and investigated for corroboration. He'd have avoided a lot of grief if he'd admitted first off, his first at-bat, that his books are "parables" and not factual.

I haven't read them, but presumably he's a good writer/author.

I'm perplexed about why he keeps stating his religious beliefs - all he has to do is say, "My policies for government are not relevant to my religious beliefs, which are private." (OTOH, it's good that we know, because religious beliefs certainly do impact one's worldview and to some degree ought to determine one's actions - I just can't see him being taken seriously or received cordially by other world leaders - in particular Egypt, but also other countries, both Western and non-Western.)

Finally, in the wake of yesterday's media probe and resulting conflicts with his own narrative, he has become less than cordial, respectful, and polite. They've started yanking his chain, which - if it existed when he was a kid, as he claims - has been suppressed for decades. Now, all of a sudden, he's getting uber-defensive, pissed off, and lashing back out.

Now he's saying he knows how to be loud, which indicates he does have a rather low tolerance for frustration. Did he not know this coming in? Did he not realize he'd be publicly stripped and challenged for everything from what toothpaste he uses to whether or not he really attacked his mom with a hammer?

It's bizarro-world stuff. Better for him to get out of the race now, write another best-seller, this time about how horrible American politics are from the inside, and stay home enjoying his golden years, preserving his reputation as a brilliant doctor and successful author.

Yeah - there's something wrong. A buried rage that is beginning to show, and with his hand on the 'nuke-o-matic' machine controls - well - yikes.

S/F

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   

I would feel perfectly safe letting Ben Carson drive me around. I would also feel safe on his operating table (provided he's not out of practice). I'm even oddly comforted by his plan as president which is to try and instill a Theocracy, something I am confident neither Congress or the Supreme Court would allow, and it would quite certainly be something to spark a meeting of the states. If he tries to go down that plan he will be rendered impotent as a leader.

So in short, I don't want someone advocating Theocracy in office, but he doesn't scare me at all, he's very middle of the pack: In order of amazing to scary. I would vote any of the top 4 (in order of apperance), and I would vote for any of the next 5 over Hilary or an independent Trump, Cruz, or something else.

Bernie Sanders
John Kasich
Rand Paul
Chris Christie
Ben Carson
Marco Rubio
Bobby Jindal
George Pataki
Carly Fiorina
Mike Huckabee
Rick Santorum
Hillary Clinton
Lindsey Grahm
Jeb Bush
Donald Trump
Ted Cruz

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
You know I remember when Obama was running and anyone that questioned him was a racist.......

The Obama stuff was much more than latent racism. It was also the birther nonsense, and the fact that he's clearly not one of us since his middle name is Hussein. I thought Obama had what it took after 2004, I don't think people are as racist towards blacks as society would have you believe. On the other hand, people are deeply racist to Middle Easterners and with a name like Hussein well... that's a big deal. That's where the racism was, and it continues to today where people call him a Muslim sympathizer, and secretly one of them.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
He's just another clown in the GOP candidate race. I could pick a handful of ATS republicans who could outwit this lot. You can't keep blaming the dems, if the GOP keep fielding duds
edit on 8-11-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko do you believe the pyramids were grain houses for Joseph or burial temples built for ancient Egyptian leaders?

edit on 8-11-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Science is great when it supports something that benefits you, or aligns with something you already believe.

When science contradicts what you believe or is inconvenient -- it becomes "junk" or "biased".

There's a saying in AA -- "take what you need and leave the rest behind". The thing is, you can't as easily do that with science.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
He clearly has a head full of spiders, or else it hasn't occurred to him that he can just drop out of the race. Ben: You can just quit, you don't have to act so frikken crazy that they come for you with a straight-jacket.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

The statement that I found most true was ,"Would any of you feel safe getting into a car that was being driven by Ben Carson? That’s what I thought."

That pretty much says it all doesn't it.

Probably wouldn't want him in your house either......

It's all good. Racism is OK when it comes from the right angle these days.

posted on Nov, 8 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Only if you believe all the junk science being rolled out that attempts to paint conservatives, conservatism and religion as some kind of mental deficiency.

Which member of your potentially electable crew is the most able to prove which part of science is junk science - and which science is reality based?

Is it all science that they're against - or just the parts of it that spoil their Ayn Randian wet dream?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join