It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yale Classmate: We Did The Prank Test That Ben Carson Is Talking About

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: peskyhumans

Sure, he could have. But him not doing it is nothing new or nefarious.

Only reason we knew about Bush's records is because they were leaked.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Should we be a bit more specific in our claim here?

Ben Carson was telling the truth about an event at Yale.

Good for Dr. Carson! He's had a tough week.

Most candidates would give their left testicle for a "rough week" that included over $3.5 million in campaign fund raising.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

People don't care, if they can't see them then they must be sealed for nefarious reasons because Obama.

Apparently they don't care about confidentially laws... Ironic if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

People don't care, if they can't see them then they must be sealed for nefarious reasons because Obama.

True. His presidency is almost over. Maybe they are still worried about the status of Obama's scholarship at Occidental. Another of 1 million details that were gone over. But poor Carson is awash in a witch hunt and gotcha questions. LOL

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Obama was questioned and vetted to death. Anyone who says he wasn't was in a coma at the time.

"Records Sealed" isnt what I would call transparent, nor would i call it conducive to vetting

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

www.factcheck.org...

It isn't as cut and dry as they are 'sealed'.

There are laws in place for everyone, not just obama.

Let me know when Carson or Cruz or Paul are found to have anything sealed, then you can compare

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

www.factcheck.org...

Let me know when Carson or Cruz or Paul are found to have anything sealed, then you can compare

Nothing for any of them is sealed, including Obama. Do you not read well?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Here's what's ironic: Hawaii's open records law (Uniform Information Practices Act) mandates that Obama's birth certificate be made public BY THE HAWAII DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH (not the White House) under several statutes and pursuant to case law. The very least of which is case law law stating that because his birth certificate has *ahem* been made public by Obama already, it is disclosable by the agency, under the UIPA. As the Hawaii Office of Information Practices found, once a record has been released you cannot unring that bell, therefore the record is public.

But the agency has violated several statutes to keep it private.

Why should anyone believe what Obama released is his actual birth certificate?

edit on 10-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Here's what's ironic: Hawaii's open records law (Uniform Information Practices Act) mandates that Obama's birth certificate be made public BY THE HAWAII DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH (not the White House) under several statutes and pursuant to case law. The very least of which is case law law stating that because his birth certificate has *ahem* been made public by Obama already, it is disclosable by the agency, under the UIPA. As the Hawaii Office of Information Practices found, once a record has been released you cannot unring that bell, therefore the record is public.

You can't be serious?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

www.factcheck.org...

All college records are a matter of private record Carson, Cruz and Paul's school records are sealed just like Obama's records were sealed. Surly you can produce their records seeing how they are not sealed.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

You can't be serious?

Why can't I?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

If they chose to release it then that was their choice...

That is the point here, Obama's records are not off limits because of anything special but because of laws that have been on the books for decades.

The implication of it being for nefarious reasons are from those that want to ignore the laws that are the reasoning IMO.

I haven't searched for the people's records you mentioned but I would bet unless they specifically said it was alright for it to be released then they are not public. Feel free to prove me wrong to make your point.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well, this witness wasn't even there. But I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

The best we can say then is that Carson was fooled by a satirical publication into showing up for a fake test and might have been one of the last one to figure out it was a joke.

And there is nothing in any of these new reports about the purpose of this hoax being to find out who was honest which is a crucial element of the story as Carson has been telling it.

And Carson has conceded that his ghostwriter made up elements of the story to "add some meat."

Having said all that it's ridiculous that this trivial incident has gotten all this media attention when there is so much else about Carson that needs serious reporting.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
When Obama was running for president his past was off-limits to anyone who asked.

This is just not true. There were stories on TV news (not to mention ALL over the internet) about his birth certificate, his religion, his parentage, his sexuality, his mother, his wife's dissertation, his wife, his place of birth, his drug use, Bill Ayers, Reverend Wright, his racism, his schooling, both here and in Indonesia... I could go on and on!

WHERE WERE YOU???

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You can't be serious?

Why can't I?

The Hawaii Dept of Health did verify and release Obama's birth certificate in 2011. You missed that I take it?
edit on 10-11-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Why are you begging the question, this birther nonsense is just that, nonsense.

The live birth cert is out, if you don't like it then that is on you.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You can't be serious?

Why can't I?

The Hawaii Dept of Health did verify and release Obama's birth certificate in 2011. You missed that I take it?

Here's what you missed:

I personally wrote an open records request to the Hawaii Department of Health, in late 2010, and received a response proving that Obama's short form Certificate of Live BIrth, photographed by Factcheck.org, is fraudulent.

The other day you doubted that I had found Obama's uncle installed core banking systems across the globe, for three decades, for an organization at the center of a banking spy scandal involving the Bushes, Clintons, and the PROMIS computer program used by our government for illegal spying. I said I wished someone in the media vetted that story.

Then I proved it to you with Obama's uncle's own personal website that was taken down in 2004.

I can prove this, too.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Can I ask a serious question?

What would Carson have gained by making up a fake test at Yale?

I don't like the guy, I think he is a panderer...

But there comes a time where a scandal is more of an anecdote of no significance at all...

This is an anecdote of no significance at all.

Murdoch + "Journalism" - Truth = News.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

Why are you begging the question, this birther nonsense is just that, nonsense.

The live birth cert is out, if you don't like it then that is on you.

It's not that I don't like it. I don't like that the media did not vet the birth certificate controversy. They buried it. And I know that their actions ultimately protected Obama from a scandal involving a fraudulent identification document.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

You can't be serious?

Why can't I?

Here's what you missed:

I personally wrote an open records request to the Hawaii Department of Health, in late 2010, and received a response proving that Obama's short form Certificate of Live BIrth, photographed by Factcheck.org, is fraudulent.

The other day you doubted that I had found Obama's uncle installed core banking systems across the globe, for three decades, for an organization at the center of a banking spy scandal involving the Bushes, Clintons, and the PROMIS computer program used by our government for illegal spying. I said I wished someone in the media vetted that story.

Then I proved it to you with Obama's uncle's own personal website that was taken down in 2004.

I can prove this, too.

1) What response did you receive from them?

2) I have no idea what you are talking about in regard to 'core banking systems' ? A website of his uncle's?

You should probably take a break.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join