It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yale Classmate: We Did The Prank Test That Ben Carson Is Talking About

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Caron’s still a moron and as qualified to being president as Mickey mouse.

BTW Carson’s biggest lie is about that health supplement he on national TV lied and said he had nothing to do with

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: IAMTAT

So, it took awhile to find anyone that remembered this hoax test took place in 1970? This = a smear campaign?

uh, yeah it is. When it consists of nothing but mincing / parsing words from 25 to 50 years ago.....and saying "he lied 40-50 years ago unless he can prove he didn't lie".....yes, it's a smear campaign. Exactly WTH would you call it otherwise ?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

BTW Carson’s biggest lie is about that health supplement he on national TV lied and said he had nothing to do with

uh, wrong words. This little gem revolved around the commentator asking "were you involved with the company". Carson said no, he only did a commercial. So what was their answer ? "He lied ! he said he wasn't involved but he did a commercial !"

He actually described the commercial, but said he wasn't involved with company otherwise. Pretty damned simple and obvious to most.

It's funny how somebody asks a question specifically with a nebulous term, so the person responding can answer to the best of their understanding, but the hack can then announce that he lied according to THEIR undisclosed meaning.

What's funnier is that somebody would actually fall for this and mouth-breathe "yea yea yea he's a laaaar", but then call a neurosurgeon "a moron". uh, yeah.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: stevieray

The whole campaign so far consists of -

-Can "involved" mean "more than the commercial" ?

-Can "offered" be different than "applied / accepted / turned down" ?

-Can "scholarship" be the same as "appointment / free education" ?

-Could someone have the nerve to forget when / where he met somebody, 40 years later ?

-Can a 4-star general get somebody into an academy ?

Yes, that's the whole deal that some people here are so proud of. That's pitiful.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What are the qualifications to be president and how is carson not qualified?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: stevieray

uh, wrong words. This little gem revolved around the commentator asking "were you involved with the company". Carson said no, he only did a commercial.

Then he needs to get his story straight with his manager:

Carson's statement directly contradicts promotional material that came from Mannatech, as well as his own business manager Armstrong Williams, who described Carson's relationship to the company in an interview Thursday on "The Lead with Jake Tapper."

Williams defended his boss, suggesting that while Carson did have a relationship to the company, the retired neurosurgeon didn't realize all of the details of his endorsement up front and wanted out of the deal.

www.cnn.com...

I actually negotiated the contract,” Williams told CNN’s Jake Tapper in an interview on “The Lead.” “Dr. Carson was asked to go to Arizona — and there’s an email chain, I may mess up some of the details — to be a part of Mannatech.

edit on 11-11-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
PLEASE everyone. Try to keep this on the topic.

Thanks and do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

uh, wrong words. This little gem revolved around the commentator asking "were you involved with the company". Carson said no, he only did a commercial.

Carson's statement directly contradicts promotional material that came from Mannatech, as well as his own business manager Armstrong Williams, who described Carson's relationship to the company in an interview Thursday on "The Lead with Jake Tapper."

Williams defended his boss, suggesting that while Carson did have a relationship to the company, the retired neurosurgeon didn't realize all of the details of his endorsement up front and wanted out of the deal.

www.cnn.com...

I actually negotiated the contract,” Williams told CNN’s Jake Tapper in an interview on “The Lead.” “Dr. Carson was asked to go to Arizona — and there’s an email chain, I may mess up some of the details — to be a part of Mannatech.

So, when you've screwed the pooch and been caught parsing / mincing the words of one guy.....you quickly run around to as many other people as you can, to create inconsistencies from person to person. Niiiice.

It's what they did with the West Point thing. They quickly ran to other people and said "why was he all wrong with this" without Carson's knowledge, when he hadn't agreed at all to being wrong.

So now they're busily getting different responses from as many different people as possible, to mine any inconsistencies they can get with that.

And people here are proud / excited to be part of that ? Disgusting and pitiful.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Carson, himself, just said (in a radio interview) that the reason the liberal media is so desperate to make him look like a liar, is because they know everybody KNOWS Hillary is an unabashed liar and has been caught over and over again (admit it liberals, you KNOW she's a big fat liar, too).

They can't deny her liar status, so they are desperately trying to create an equivalency between Hillary Clinton and Dr. Carson....i.e. "Well...even though she DID lie about 'all because of the video', 'Landing in Bosnia under sniper-fire', 'no classified emails on her personal server', etc.,...Ben Carson lied about a taking a fake test 46 years ago!!!"
edit on 11-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Why should anyone believe what Obama released is his actual birth certificate?

Why are you begging the question, this birther nonsense is just that, nonsense.

The live birth cert is out, if you don't like it then that is on you.

It's not that I don't like it. I don't like that the media did not vet the birth certificate controversy. They buried it. And I know that their actions ultimately protected Obama from a scandal involving a fraudulent identification document.

geez...it was all over the news for months, I saw it, so did millions of others....why are you not telling the truth?.....it's so easy to verify....hey the Ocean is made out of sand, would you believe that as well, if FOX NEWS, Limbaugh, or right-wing media told you it was?

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

It's not that I don't like it. I don't like that the media did not vet the birth certificate controversy. They buried it. And I know that their actions ultimately protected Obama from a scandal involving a fraudulent identification document.

geez...it was all over the news for months, I saw it, so did millions of others....why are you not telling the truth?.....it's so easy to verify....hey the Ocean is made out of sand, would you believe that as well, if FOX NEWS, Limbaugh, or right-wing media told you it was?

I saw nasty, slanted crap reporting for years. Nothing more. Nothing objective. I am not right wing, BTW. I have never been a FOX news viewer. I am a former democrat turned independent. I've never been a member of the RNC.

As the mod said, this is off-topic, so I'll leave it at that.

ETA: OP--I sent you my apologies for taking a large part in derailing your thread. Again, I am sorry.

edit on 11-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I found it fascinating...and even related, as it dealt with Carson's response to the libel...er...Liberal reporting on him, where he stated candidate Obama had not been vendetta'd...er...vetted... as harshly as candidate Carson.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
DP
edit on 11-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

It was all over the news in wildly different ways. The one balanced TV outlet, FOX, occasionally asking a serious question about it, and the conservative talkers yukking it up. Every other TV outlet, paper, magazine, Hollywood......making fun of anybody asking questions, or slandering them. Same with Hillary. Not one iota of serious discussion of Hillary's 101 outlandish lies.....but they're falling all over themselves to create them out of whole cloth, for Carson and Cruz's father.

The one thing the liberal media did regarding the BC ? A big production to have somebody wave a piece of paper 50 feet away from a bunch of slavish hacks.....and all of them gleefully announcing "look ! there's his birth certificate". Just like Candyfilled Cowlip waving a blank piece of paper at the debate, belching "I can prove the president is right".

Man, if Romney had a pair of nads that night, he could have snatched the paper and shown it to be a blank piece of nothing. That would have been historic. But history doesn't go to those with no balls.

Here's a guy who won the first game of a best-of-3 series, 100 to nothing. Then he was up 20-nothing in the second, only to let the ref pull his pants down and paddle his ass right in the middle of play, lol. Meekly accepting it and losing 30-20.
Then kissing his opponents and the ref's asses in game 3, to lose 20- nothing.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

So, when you've screwed the pooch and been caught parsing / mincing the words of one guy.....you quickly run around to as many other people as you can, to create inconsistencies from person to person. Niiiice.

What other people are you talking about? I quoted one person: Armstrong Williams, Carson's business manager and main spokesman.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

What other people are you talking about? I quoted one person: Armstrong Williams, Carson's business manager and main spokesman.

It's become their method. Get different people to give them as many different stories as possible, on the same thing. Without letting them know it's happening. That's all. However you slice it.

posted on Nov, 11 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It also supports the whole media meanies are picking on me narrative

Just wondering, did you feel it was "the meanies picking on me" when Obama used to complain about Fox News on a regular basis with the media and Democrats at his side?

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It also supports the whole media meanies are picking on me narrative

Just wondering, did you feel it was "the meanies picking on me" when Obama used to complain about Fox News on a regular basis with the media and Democrats at his side?

Of course not, that was "RACISM".

This time, with Hillary, it's "SEXISM" and that old right wing conspiracy.

They'll keep lying through their teeth about this, no matter what you say.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
never heard of this claim being false it's his ideas about grain pyramids that sunk him.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: HorusChrist
never heard of this claim being false it's his ideas about grain pyramids that sunk him.

Have any mummies been found in the Great Pyramids? Until there has, I can't say he's wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join