It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yale Classmate: We Did The Prank Test That Ben Carson Is Talking About

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Why should anyone believe what Obama released is his actual birth certificate?

Why are you begging the question, this birther nonsense is just that, nonsense.

The live birth cert is out, if you don't like it then that is on you.

It's not that I don't like it. I don't like that the media did not vet the birth certificate controversy. They buried it. And I know that their actions ultimately protected Obama from a scandal involving a fraudulent identification document.

Bury it? It was like the Neverending Story.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

a reply to: reldra

People don't care, if they can't see them then they must be sealed for nefarious reasons because Obama.

Apparently they don't care about confidentially laws... Ironic if you ask me.

Here's what's ironic: Hawaii's open records law (Uniform Information Practices Act) mandates that Obama's birth certificate be made public BY THE HAWAII DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH (not the White House) under several statutes and pursuant to case law. The very least of which is case law law stating that because his birth certificate has *ahem* been made public by Obama already, it is disclosable by the agency, under the UIPA. As the Hawaii Office of Information Practices found, once a record has been released you cannot unring that bell, therefore the record is public.

But the agency has violated several statutes to keep it private.

You can't be serious?

Why can't I?

The Hawaii Dept of Health did verify and release Obama's birth certificate in 2011. You missed that I take it?

Here's what you missed:

I personally wrote an open records request to the Hawaii Department of Health, in late 2010, and received a response proving that Obama's short form Certificate of Live BIrth, photographed by Factcheck.org, is fraudulent.

The other day you doubted that I had found Obama's uncle installed core banking systems across the globe, for three decades, for an organization at the center of a banking spy scandal involving the Bushes, Clintons, and the PROMIS computer program used by our government for illegal spying. I said I wished someone in the media vetted that story.

Then I proved it to you with Obama's uncle's own personal website that was taken down in 2004.

I can prove this, too.

1) What response did you receive from them?

2) I have no idea what you are talking about in regard to 'core banking systems' ? A website of his uncle's?

You should probably take a break.

No, you should probably take a break if you cannot recall this from a few days ago, because I can:
Link

I will be happy to share with you the information I uncovered. I will be back in a bit when I have enough time to put it together for you.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Can I ask a serious question?

What would Carson have gained by making up a fake test at Yale?

I don't like the guy, I think he is a panderer...

But there comes a time where a scandal is more of an anecdote of no significance at all...

This is an anecdote of no significance at all.

Murdoch + "Journalism" - Truth = News.

If I'm not mistaken, it was a self-deprecating story from his book...which was delivered within the context of him really hurting for spending money while at school...so much so, that he was willing to take an additional test in order to win the $10 prize.
edit on 10-11-2015 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Why are you begging the question, this birther nonsense is just that, nonsense.

The live birth cert is out, if you don't like it then that is on you.

It's not that I don't like it. I don't like that the media did not vet the birth certificate controversy. They buried it. And I know that their actions ultimately protected Obama from a scandal involving a fraudulent identification document.

Bury it? It was like the Neverending Story.

If you believe the media fairly covered this story you are blinded by partisanship or just plain wrong.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

People don't care, if they can't see them then they must be sealed for nefarious reasons because Obama.

Here's what's ironic: Hawaii's open records law (Uniform Information Practices Act) mandates that Obama's birth certificate be made public BY THE HAWAII DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH (not the White House) under several statutes and pursuant to case law. The very least of which is case law law stating that because his birth certificate has *ahem* been made public by Obama already, it is disclosable by the agency, under the UIPA. As the Hawaii Office of Information Practices found, once a record has been released you cannot unring that bell, therefore the record is public.

You can't be serious?

Why can't I?

The Hawaii Dept of Health did verify and release Obama's birth certificate in 2011. You missed that I take it?

Here's what you missed:

I personally wrote an open records request to the Hawaii Department of Health, in late 2010, and received a response proving that Obama's short form Certificate of Live BIrth, photographed by Factcheck.org, is fraudulent.

The other day you doubted that I had found Obama's uncle installed core banking systems across the globe, for three decades, for an organization at the center of a banking spy scandal involving the Bushes, Clintons, and the PROMIS computer program used by our government for illegal spying. I said I wished someone in the media vetted that story.

Then I proved it to you with Obama's uncle's own personal website that was taken down in 2004.

I can prove this, too.

2) I have no idea what you are talking about in regard to 'core banking systems' ? A website of his uncle's?

No, you should probably take a break if you cannot recall this from a few days ago, because I can:
Link

I will be happy to share with you the information I uncovered. I will be back in a bit when I have enough time to put it together for you.

You first said Bush/CIA drug running and I wasn't online for your response. You should probably write a book if you are privy to such deep info.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

You can't be serious?

Why can't I?

Here's what you missed:

I can prove this, too.

Link

You first said Bush/CIA drug running and I wasn't online for your response. You should probably write a book if you are privy to such deep info.

Yes that, too. I assumed you would remember details other than the Bush/CIA connection to Obama. But you may have selective partisan memory.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   

You can't be serious?

Why can't I?

Here's what you missed:

I can prove this, too.

Link

You should probably write a book if you are privy to such deep info.

Perhaps I should because I vetted Obama more than the media did.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

If I'm not mistaken, it was a self-deprecating story from his book...which was delivered within the context of him really hurting for spending money while at school...so much so, that he was willing to take an additional test in order to win the $10 prize.

No, it wasn't "self-deprecating" at all. The point of his story was that it was an experiment by the professor to determine who was the most honest person in the class and the professor declared it to be him.

It looks like the real story is that he was just a victim of the type of pranking common at Yale and other Ivy League schools.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Sorry, no you didn't. You haven't vetted anything.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You can't be serious?

Why can't I?

Here's what you missed:

I can prove this, too.

Link

Yes that, too. I assumed you would remember details other than the Bush/CIA connection to Obama. But you may have selective partisan memory.

You have any links on that? I followed that story pretty closely back in the day but it allegedly happened primarily in the eighties when Obama was mostly in school or didn't have a high profile job. How was he supposed to have been involved?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Carson could have been there, no one can verify it. The only things this shows that it did happen and that the "proctor" rewarded students (plural) with a cash prize for being honest. Carson could have overheard other people talking about it.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Does this mean that the pyramids were built by Joseph and were used to store grain?

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
and it was self-deprecating, in that, years later, he wrote of the fact that he was taken in by the prank.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Good. That's what vetting is about. Finding the truth. Just because Carson told the truth, doesn't mean the vetting was uncalled for. And there will be plenty more where that came from.

Carson is running for president. He better get his big boy pants out right now and be ready for questions about his personal life and his past. It's part of the job.

Of course this same standard was not held and is not currently held to Barack Obama.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Obama was questioned and vetted to death. Anyone who says he wasn't was in a coma at the time.

By his opponents, yes. Not by the media. The media attacked the people questioning his past as racists, bigots, ect..

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic
Good. That's what vetting is about. Finding the truth. Just because Carson told the truth, doesn't mean the vetting was uncalled for. And there will be plenty more where that came from.

Carson is running for president. He better get his big boy pants out right now and be ready for questions about his personal life and his past. It's part of the job.

Of course this same standard was not held and is not currently held to Barack Obama.

And HERE'S why:

Just 7 percent of journalists are Republicans. That’s far fewer than even a decade ago.

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The Hawaii Department of Health (HDOH) has formally stated they do not maintain the seal impression on the back of Obama's short form Certificate of Live Birth (COLB). The links within my comments on this may need to be viewed through the waybackmachine, so I have provided the web addresses.

Let's begin with the rules, regulations and public statements:

• The Administrative Rules describe the official HDOH seal and require that it be “embossed” when used by the Director of Health in an official capacity. The rules give the Director exclusive control over the reproduction and use of the seal, but the discretion to deviate from the stated description of the official seal is restricted to size changes only:

HAR§11-1-2 – Seal of the department of health.
(b) The official seal of the department of health shall be embossed near the signature of the director of health to verify commissions of appointment of deputy directors and notaries public, certificates, and other formal official documents on which the official seal has been customarily used or is appropriate to be used, as the director of health may determine on a case-by-case basis.

gen.doh.hawaii.gov/sites/har/AdmRules1/11-1.pdf

• The Hawaii Department of Health vital records regulations promulgated by the Director of Health state the seal used by their agency and the Office of Health Status Monitoring (OHSM) to issue certified copies of vital records must be a “raised” seal:

Hawaii Public Health Regulations, Chapter 8b
2.4 Issuance of Certified Copies of Vital Records
B. Standards for Copies of Vital Records
(1) Standard Copy
(b) Form of certification. Standard certified copies shall contain an appropriate certification statement over the signature of the registrar having custody of the record and be impressed with the raised seal of the issuing office. The signature may be photographed or entered by mechanical means. The paper shall display the official seal of the Department of Health or the seal of the State.

[AND]

(2) Abbreviated Copy
(b) Form of certification. This will be the same as for a standard certified copy.

gen.doh.hawaii.gov/sites/har/AdmRules1/8 8A B VR Admin Rules.pdf

• Janice Okubo, Director of Communications for the Hawaii Department of Health stated on multiple occasions, in 2008, that the seal used to certify copies of birth records in Hawaii is embossed on the back of those type copies. Politifact reported the following about the ‘invisible seal’ in the initial images released of Obama’s alleged COLB:

“The Hawaii Department of Health receives about a dozen e-mail inquiries a day about Obama’s birth certificate, spokesman Okubo said.

“I guess the big issue that’s being raised is the lack of an embossed seal and a signature,” Okubo said, pointing out that in Hawaii, both those things are on the back of the document. “Because they scanned the front … you wouldn’t see those things.”

Okubo says she got a copy of her own birth certificate last year and it is identical to the Obama one we received.

And about the copy we e-mailed her for verification? “When we looked at that image you guys sent us, our registrar, he thought he could see pieces of the embossed image through it.“

Still, she acknowledges: “I don’t know that it’s possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents."

www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2008/jun/27/obamas-birth-certificate-part-ii/

• In June 2008, Ms. Okubo told the Israel Insider that “all” certified copies of COLBs are certified the same way: with an embossed seal. In an article that featured a photo of the reverse side of an embossed HDOH seal, Ms. Okubo was quoted, as follows:.

“In the State of Hawaii all certified copies of certificates of live birth have the embossed seal and registrar signature on the back of the document.

israelstreams.com/?israelinsider.html?israelinsider.com...

• Before FactCheck.org published their photographs of the document, in August 2008, Janice Okubo indicated that if we were to ever see the seal with any clarity, we should expect to see it embossed on the back of the record. On June 26, 2008, Jim Geraghty of the National Review Online referred to the same photo of an embossed HDOH seal, in reverse, and wrote the following when he questioned Ms. Okubo about the seal’s visibility on Obama’s alleged COLB:

"I spoke to Ms. Okubo late Wednesday afternoon, and she said she had seen the version of Obama’s certificate of live birth posted on the sites. While her office cannot verify the information on a form without the permission of the certificate holder (Obama), she said “the form is exactly the same” and it has “all the components of a birth certificate” record issued by the state. In other words, she sees no reason to think the version posted on Obama’s web site and Daily Kos is not genuine.

The “embossed seal” in question is, she said, probably on the back of the document provided to Daily Kos, but not visible (as in another certificate posted on Israel Insider for contrast). She thinks the difference in visibility can be attributed to the pressure used when applying the seal."

www.nationalreview.com/campaign-spot/9400/forget-birth-certificate-there-are-more-relevant-records

Yet, just a few months later, when Factcheck.org published photos of the back of Obama’s short form COLB, they showed conclusively that there is no “raised” seal embossment on the back of the document, after all.

What appears on the back of Obama's short form COLB is a DEBOSSED seal. It is not raised, it is not the official seal embossment of the HDOH. The seal on the back of Obama's purported short form birth certificate was made by a fraudulent authentication device.

Tricky, yes. Because embossing and debossing are two different processes. Raising a seal impression has been a standard practice for centuries. Debossing a seal is highly outside of the norm.

Worse, Factcheck.org published a photo of the backside of the seal impression (as seen from the front of the document) and wrongly labeled it, "The raised seal."

LINK

(cont. in next comment)

edit on 10-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Upon request, under the Uniform Information Practices Act (UIPA), the HDOH said they were unable to provide me a copy of the seal debossment photographed by Factcheck.org on the back of Barack Obama’s short form COLB, after reviewing the photographs I sent them, because they do not maintain a debossed seal.

However, they were able to provide me with copies of two official HDOH “raised” seal embossments. The agency specified they were embossments.

And, the agency wasn't able to provide me with a list of individuals authorized to issue certified copies of HDOH vital records bearing a debossed seal, either, when I requested the information under the UIPA, because there are no individuals authorized to do such a thing.

Lastly, I could find no legal source authorizing the agency, or anyone, to apply an HDOH seal debossment for any official purposes, whatsoever. And, the HDOH was not able to provide me one when I requested it, under the UIPA, as well. Because there is no such legal authority.

The fact is, Factcheck.org published a photo of the backside of the seal impression on Obama's short form COLB and wrongly labeled it, "The raised seal."

When I alerted them to the information the HDOH provided me and asked that they correct their false claims, they did not respond, nor did they correct their article.

To this day, you will find a photo of the backside of the seal on Obama's birth certificate wrongly labeled, "The raised seal," on their website.
www.factcheck.org...

Shortly after I reported this information on my blog, the White House released a copy of Obama's long form birth certificate. In their article on that release, they distanced themselves from the fraudulent document that Factcheck.org photographed by claiming they requested their copy of Obama's short form in 2008:

In 2008, in response to media inquiries, the President’s campaign requested his birth certificate from the state of Hawaii. The state sent the campaign the President’s birth certificate, the same legal documentation provided to all Hawaiians as proof of birth in state, and the campaign immediately posted it on the internet. That birth certificate can be seen here (PDF).

www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/04/27/president-obamas-long-form-birth-certificate

How is this distancing themselves you might wonder? Because the document that Factcheck took photos of is stamped '2007' and Factcheck reported the following on the request of that document:

We asked the Obama campaign about the date stamp and the blacked-out certificate number. The certificate is stamped June 2007, because that’s when Hawaii officials produced it for the campaign, which requested that document and “all the records we could get our hands on” according to spokesperson Shauna Daly. The campaign didn’t release its copy until 2008, after speculation began to appear on the Internet questioning Obama’s citizenship.

www.factcheck.org/2008/08/born-in-the-usa/

Discovering the seal on the back of Obama's short form is fraudulent led me to get a glimpse at the inner workings of a corrupt federal government. That information is voluminous and worthy of its own thread.

edit on 10-11-2015 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

WOW. Impressive research.

posted on Nov, 10 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

But they still have to answer to corporate bosses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join