It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Russian Marines have now engaged ISIS fighters in direct combat

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

originally posted by: M5xaz

originally posted by: MrSpad
a reply to: infolurker

Assad's forces are full of sympathizers for both the rebels and ISIS. Anything the Russians do ISIS will know almost right away. This is not going to be pleasant for the Russian's.

Fixed it for you:
"Obama's White House is full of sympathizers for ISIS. Anything any opponent does ISIS will know almost right away. This is not going to be pleasant for Obama once this gets fully exposed, and it will"

Do you really think THIS is what will bring about the treason charges against Obama? I hope it will, but I have serious doubts.

I have a feeling there will be unforeseen consequences for the WH in regards to their meddling which has taken place over, well, half a century I guess. Ok, maybe not unforseen...but consequences none the less though.

Unfortunately, no.
The MSM will keep wiping the # off Obama no matter what he does.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

perhaps the most important revelation is that, according to Segodnia, the ISIS fighters apparently had detailed plans of the base as well as clear satellite imagery of the military installations located there.

www.activistpost.com...

Well no kidding, Turkey is directly funding them. They made that very clear with this statement. Turkey im sure has detailed plans for all of Syria and has had them for many years after being a NATO member and Syria being a Russian Ally in the middle east since the early Soviet days.

Erdogan And The Prime Minister Of The Turkey, Just Made This Declaration To The Entire Islamic World: ‘We Will Gather Together Kurds And Arabs, And All Of The Muslim World, And Invade Jerusalem, And Create A One World Islamic Empire

shoebat.com... her-kurds-and-arabs-and-all-of-the-muslim-world-and-invade-jerusalem-and/

Turkey wants the Caliphate more than anyone. Never mind they did absolutely nothing when ISIS ravaged the city right on their border after they swore two weeks prior that they would defend it from ISIS no matter what.

Anti-Christ much Erdogan!

The fact that Russians are now engaged in combat in Syria now greatly increases the likelihood that the two opposing superpowers may “accidentally” or even intentionally find themselves in direct conflict with one another in Syria.

www.activistpost.com...

Actually that wont happen as Israel for one has already made a deal with Russia so they would not have their planes in the air at the same time, do to the close proximity and Israel needing to keep a close watch on Hezbollah in northern Syria by the Golan.
Russian planes will fly by day and Israel will own the night. Pretty smart move if you ask me, right up till Turkey sneaks across the border in their F-16s with IDF markings and bombs Russian troops while making it seem that Israel was to blame.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

The question then becomes, how did ISIS, a terrorist organization which has yet to launch its own satellites into orbit, acquire such sensitive and important material?

Welcome to the internet. A person can go online a get pics of virtually anything now even area 51.

No. They can't. You cannot go to google earth and get detailed satellite images of area 51 or a new Russian base. You'll find any sensitive areas blurred out.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   
The Russian air strikes might be a bit more effective anyway. Frog foot are like a-10 and their pilots won't have to ferry for half a day just to drop a few bombs before entering their return routes. The Russian marines are pretty good from what I've read, not as large and expeditionary as the U.S. Marines but they will be very effective if their numbers in country get high enough.

Ultimately with training and backing from said Russians the Syrian army should be able to make a pretty strong headway into reclaiming their territory. All of this talk about the Syrian army being weak is outdated news anyway. They pretty much restructured and the regular army is more police and security now with ultra hardline militia doing the offensive work for Assad.

Assad may be a pigeon head and undoubtably dirty but he's the lesser of the many evils vying for power over there. Ultimately the only way any of those middle eastern countries are stable is with an authoritarian government and Assad at least had a relatively peaceful country that many Christians felt comfortable calling home before European backed freedom fighters under the guise of the free Syrian army started causing chaos.

Here's to our former ww2 allies killing as many of those sadistic pervert peadaphiles as possible. Should we start a kick starter to provide the ammunition?

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Umm this was incredibly predictable.

And we may have co-oberation here.

70 US trained and armed "rebels" enter Syria a couple days go. Coincidentally they are now claiming that "one of their officers" defected and gave weapons to all'CIAduh.

U.S.-trained rebels who recently returned to Syria said Wednesday they have lost contact with one of their officers and that they are investigating reports that he defected and handed over his weapons to al-Qaida's branch in the country. The U.S. military said it had no indication that any U.S.-trained fighters have defected. The allegations come only days after the group of about 70 rebels returned to Syria after training in Turkey as part of the U.S. program to train and equip rebels to take part in the fight against the Islamic State group.Text

abcnews.go.com...

This is a very very weak attempt at plausible deniability when the Russians reveal their attackers were US trained officers with American weapons.

And why is the US so worried about the Russians obliterating ISIS? Because they are the same US-trained and armed "officers", with more being rushed from Iraq scare the Russians away. From the damage control cover story above it looks like that plan isn't going to well.

posted on Sep, 28 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Obama can't admit he pulled a South Vietnam on Iraq.
a reply to: Willtell

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sparkymedic

Equating biblical prophesy to US national policies is rediculous.
If you would be so kind as proving that I would LOVE to see that,but since I KNOW you can't ,perhaps you should look up the term "OLIGARCH" and learn about the real world out there.
www.democracynow.org...

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
Please change title to

Report: Russian Marines have now engaged U.S. - backed rebel fighters in direct combat...

Honestly this is BS and most of you know it. stars or not.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Formerly US backed but if you follow the money trail it does lead back to the US. The only real question is if it was intentional or not.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: BobaFettish

Ahhhh. Thank you.

Man the anti American sentiment on ATS is starting to make me wonder.

Did Foxnews shut down its website?

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Danton

Yeah we trained a guy once so everythinf ISIS does is our fault.

This is the same bull# I keep hearing about how Obama made someone stub their toe last night.

Give it a freaking break my god. Where the hell is the critical thinking.

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I did not infer what you said. You should not put words in my mouth. I don't know the answers but the facts should never be ignored simply because the answers or conclusions might be uncomfortable. I certainly won't ignore them or soon forget if there is truth to them and your knee jerk response does not help alleviate concerns.

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
ISIS is not the target.

36 dead civilians
edit on 30-9-2015 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype
Much of ISIS is made up of Saddam Hussein's old army. Your analogy that that they could be beaten by boy scouts is completely wrong. They whipped the Iraqi army fairly easy and have provide training to new recruits. They were also financed and trained by the US government when they were first formed.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join