It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Russian Marines have now engaged ISIS fighters in direct combat

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: zilebeliveunknown
a reply to: mbkennel

US is bombing ISIS since Sept 2014, that is the actual fact.

That's far they can go, bombing this, bombing that, I'm not even sure if they know where those bombs are falling to be honest, there are no results.
On the other hand, Russians with boots on the ground, which is more effective thing to do in this case.

Yes.

What happens after the Russians leave? Take, for instance, as a historical example, Anbar province Iraq.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Clearly ISIS cannot survive if US, NATO, Syria and Russia are combating them so who is the war really between, Why don't the COWARDS supporting ISIS stand up and explain why little girls like 4 year old Habiba, killed in a coalition strike at Mosul on May 21 2015 have to die. What is their prize for all this death?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Take, for instance, as a historical example, Anbar province Iraq.

Bad decesions, wrong tactics, just showing that US military is incompentent to do field battling.
You know, droping bombs from air is far more safer, but ineffective.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Russian mothers love Putin and haven't had any sons killed or maimed recently.

Ukraine, does that not count?

And Russian mothers of soldiers aren't happy with Putin, because of Ukraine.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

whats field battling?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI
a reply to: zilebeliveunknown

whats field battling?

Battle on the field.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

US government better step back from ISIS support before they get exposed

Bad deal guys just like 9/11, bad policy

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent321

US government better step back from ISIS support before they get exposed

Bad deal guys just like 9/11, bad policy

I agree. Being complicit in the 911 attacks is a bad policy. Perhaps they should have thought of a better one.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Syria deploys new Russian arms against Daesh

RUSSIAN MARINES BATTLE IN SYRIA
edit on 23-9-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Google earth duh.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

The United States also bombed Iraqi warehouses that made food for children directly after 9/11, along with destroying any possible way for the country to feed itself, and it certainly wasn't for "Liberating the People."

That's a genius idea, Let's go over there and hang the one person keeping order so ISIS can rise and behead and murder hundreds of people. And the American people are dumb enough to follow that logic and continuously vote these idiots in.

Lmfao.

So let's go on der to dat Syria and bomb us some Muslims, so once again, ISIS has a complete new region.

God bless the glorious Russians! And no place else, laawd laawdy.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

We did liberate them, we liberated their souls from their bodies x 1,000,000.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I would like to believe someone is finally serious about taking on the Islamic State but I will believe it when I see it. Putin was in talks with the Saudis and Israel recently so unless he gave them the middle finger which is very doubtful this is more about protecting their port and creating a buffer zone than taking back the country.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
Please change title to

Report: Russian Marines have now engaged U.S. - backed rebel fighters in direct combat...

^^^ This right here. I'm glad to see the Russians actually helping the Syrian people and not "supporting rebels." Russia can be just as bad as any other country, but right now they are doing a little bit of good.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
In a rational world this sounds great. Would be interesting to see Russia or China replace the US as the nation pulling most of the strings.

However...

I have my suspicions about ISIS. The way the US is treating them suggests to me they are either a puppet or the president does not want to engage the most devout followers of Islam. Yes, i am one of the people who believe he really is a muslim.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: jkramer
In a rational world this sounds great. Would be interesting to see Russia or China replace the US as the nation pulling most of the strings.

However...

I have my suspicions about ISIS. The way the US is treating them suggests to me they are either a puppet or the president does not want to engage the most devout followers of Islam. Yes, i am one of the people who believe he really is a muslim.

I don't blame you for believing that. Did you believe that George W. Bush was a born again Christian? You know that persona was purposefully concocted and perpetuated for the long-time planned 2000 election? The Bush family are long-time Episcopalians from New England banker/Wall Street money.

If you are going to pull back the curtain go all the way!

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: WCmutant
I don't blame you for believing that. Did you believe that George W. Bush was a born again Christian? You know that persona was purposefully concocted and perpetuated for the long-time planned 2000 election? The Bush family are long-time Episcopalians from New England banker/Wall Street money.

If you are going to pull back the curtain go all the way!

I really dont think most people want the curtain pulled all the way back. many of us may end up with hear attacks if the truth about those at the top ever came out.

any how, Bush's religious aspect i did not know about. as for the family origin, that i did know. cant say the guy is an idiot, many people still believe he is from texas. i pretty much see the Bush's as the republican version of the Kennedy's. lots of connections and loads of dirty laundry.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Here is some armor footage apparently they do their initial recons in tanks.
www.youtube.com...
A few IEDs will show up soon,THEN they HAVE to dismount,watch the hamburger FLY with THEIR tactics.
edit on 23-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
We can be sure Russia learned a lot about trying to perform a media driven war ...in Afghanistan and they wont be pussy footing around with ISis nor will they be giving them an operational base within their country like some unnamed American president has done.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join