It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth--A World Going Dark

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Earth is a beautiful garden planet in the midst of a glorious solar system.

It's an amazing place to visit and explore and play.

Yet there's a problem--because it's a planet on the verge of going dark.

Going "dark" happens when a world gets significantly off-kilter from the original celestial design. It happens when a sizable percentage of the souls sent there for incarnation return from lives without having made substantial progress towards spiritual evolution.

And it's happening right now.

Look around at our corrupt culture. Examine our twisted morality.

Then consider whether this seems like the plan the designer(s) of reality had in mind.

Yet to consider that, first you need know what the designers intended--which starts with examining their aims.

Assume this material universe is nothing more than a sandbox environment in which spirits incarnate for purposes of developing themselves as conscious entities. Assume the purpose of this process is to create near-perfected souls.

Now ask yourself how you'd want that process to unfold. Would you prefer it occurs like climbing a set of steps that lead progressively from one unto the next until you reach the top--containing a set of incremental levels that you surmount one after the next without pause or backsliding?

Or would you rather it unfolds like trying to climb a landslide--where each attempt at ascension could bring you slipping back towards the beginning?

Obviously the designers of reality would rather construct a progressive system that minimizes stagnancy and devolution.

Yet obviously those things are at times inevitable.

Spirits regress, spirits grow lazy, spirits innately rankle at some of the challenges they need encounter and surmount en route towards that summit of perfection.

Some attrition is tolerated within the system. Some regression is inevitable in any world.

But in a world going dark, too many spirits return from incarnations having stagnated or grown worse. Throughout their lives they get too enamored with the omnipresent corruptions of a vapid culture and cease working towards their life goals. Throughout their experiences they absorb the wrong lessons from an amoral society and ethically decay.

Thus they return unto the spirit realms having gone backwards along that climb. They find themselves occupying a lower rung on the ladder of cosmic evolution.

When a world is going dark, corrective measures are in order.

Corrupt establishments need be toppled.

Misled masses need be reeducated unto the error of their ways.

Important missions need be accomplished and paragon examples need be set.

And that's where Celestial Avengers come into play.

But even if you don't yet stand amongst their ranks, never hesitate before setting similar examples to inspire the masses.

Let nothing stop you from becoming the light. Let nothing prevent you from standing alongside the ranks of those who want this planet to awaken again from corruption and decay.

We need you to help lead the charge towards restoring this world to its original glories. We need you to help set examples of kindness and benevolence and compassion throughout the world.

Help keep people focused upon what truly matters. Help inspire individuals towards deeds of ethical action and apex morality.

Because improving yourself as a conscious spirit is what truly matters in this life. Learning morality and higher virtues are the only reasons you're here on this planet.

Yet these are things they intentionally won't teach in school. These are things we regrettably need discover for ourselves.

And that leads unto perhaps the most important truth of all: None will ever get accomplish those goals by absorbing the teachings and emulating the icons of this failing society.

Thus turn your back on corruption. Always speak out against moral decay.

Act ceaselessly to spread love and light throughout this realm.

Because frankly--we need every bit of help we can get.

Earth is a world on the verge of going dark.

And only through working together can we help bring it back towards the light.

edit on 13-8-2015 by Trachel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

I counteract the darkness with butterflies drinking turtles tears!!!

Carry on warriors of light!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I admire and appreciate what your are striving for.

I Just pray that you test these ' Celestial Avengers' to see who they really are.

I wish you well on your journey for truth.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darkblade71

I counteract the darkness with butterflies drinking turtles tears!!!

Hahaha, can I just say that's awesome!

Now we've got a crest for our battle standard. Rock on!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

I admire and appreciate what your are striving for.

I Just pray that you test these ' Celestial Avengers' to see who they really are.

I wish you well on your journey for truth.

For sure, there are a lot of dark entities who pose as benevolent helpful spirits.

That's why in this realm you should never mess around with occult forces.

There's no telling what you might get.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Earth is not going dark. The sun still rises every 24 hours. How do you know how much souls learn or "move forward" in spiritual evolution?

I want out of this reincarnation wheel. I dont want to be fodder anymore.

www.trickedbythelight.com...

. Fourth density Greys are, in effect, sensation junkies. To experience human emotions is the closest they themselves ever come to the idea of feeling." He later writes, "These entities have been abducting humans for many centuries -- these entities view Earth as a big farm, and have been essentially raising and harvesting humans and apparently abduct humans to take back to their home planet to raise there in a kind of human husbandry scenario." Part of his alien hypothesis is that " 'compliant' humans can be 'legally' 'harvested' for various 'slavery' purposes. Humans are effectively considered raw materials, including to be used as nutrition and also for parasitic energy usage by aliens.

In Matrix V, Valerian writes, "They want to recycle low to lower mid-level spirits into another breeding productive incarnation. Hence the Light and Tunnel at death Trap

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

I am definitely one for believing the path of light is the right choice but lately I've had a troubling thought. What if this planet was not intended to go in that direction by design?

Now you can take that many different ways, such as the introduction of many different religious beliefs to fracture us, just as one example. Throughout our history and even before this planet has been strife with atrocities, war. . . basically everything bad. Now as we further our societies with incredible advances we still let children go hungry, people die alone and watch with our phones in hand as it all burns around us.

I won't stop basking in the light and I believe the darker it gets the brighter I shine but somehow I no longer feel like I'm on the right side anymore, here on Earth. What if our destiny as a species is to become the most wretched of creatures?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

I am definitely one for believing the path of light is the right choice but lately I've had a troubling thought. What if this planet was not intended to go in that direction by design?

Now you can take that many different ways, such as the introduction of many different religious beliefs to fracture us, just as one example. Throughout our history and even before this planet has been strife with atrocities, war. . . basically everything bad. Now as we further our societies with incredible advances we still let children go hungry, people die alone and watch with our phones in hand as it all burns around us.

I won't stop basking in the light and I believe the darker it gets the brighter I shine but somehow I no longer feel like I'm on the right side anymore, here on Earth. What if our destiny as a species is to become the most wretched of creatures?

Don't worry--all planets by design are intended to perfect themselves, Earth included.

This world will attain the light--all it needs is a concerted percentage of humanity to rise up and demand an end to the darkness (and the weirdness, and the grossness).

The spirits who incarnate here will all end up in "heaven." And we should all be doing everything in our power to educate them so that moment arrives swiftly as possible.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

How do you know how much souls learn or "move forward" in spiritual evolution?

I want out of this reincarnation wheel. I dont want to be fodder anymore.

Great question. It's easily ascertainable in the spirit world how much you've progressed (or devolved) during your incarnation.

They've got records of your before and after state (like taking snapshots of yourself during a diet).

If you want out of the cycle of birth and death, I'd recommend:

-Start studying Taoism or Buddhism
-Meditate at least an hour a day
-Practice detaching from thought
-Be impeccably ethical in all situations (even and especially when that results in pain/suffering to yourself)

You can escape this cycle in one life. Lao Tzu and Buddha and all the great sages/saints/bodhisattvas did it.

You can too!

For Taoist and Buddhist meditation methods, check Qigong Empowerment. It's the only meditation manual you'll ever really need.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

I'll ignore the previous comments..

I believe what you say is true to some degree. We all have the power to save each other, so what stops us from actually doing it.
We need a spiritual revolution. Everyone's stuck in their cubicles but most understand what your talking about.
Governments, countries, CEOs they know... But they'd rather bask in their short lived glory of this 70yr life span they created. Its up to people like us who's ego hasn't completely been taken over. But do what my friend?
Ive overcome addiction to various substances and in the meantime maintained somewhat of an ego. As diminished as it is, this ego, I'm still sane but in realization of the world I live in.

So please tell me what we can do to save humanity from darkness. What can we do to reverse the process of being a selfish egotistical maniac.

Cured of addiction has opened my eyes, but some people's addiction is the euphoria of gain and power. Those people can't be cured. And those people are the ones in control, the psychopaths. You can't fix that..
I'd love to discuss more on this topic if your willing

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I hope it's true for all our sake.

I hurts to think we were destined to be the worst of the worst. I hurts even more to know that for good to exist, there must be evil.

I'll fight to my last breath. Even if humanity is predisposed to be vile, I'd rather die knowing I wasn't.

Sorry, my wings are feeling a bit heavy right now, I need to sleep.
Nice talking to you, AB.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Hi Trachel, can't believe I only just caught up with your threads, ALL well said my friend, only have a bit of an issue with making it through in one life but spot on otherwise
To be a MASTER of life you have to spend a lot of time being lots of people.

Well done

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 04:29 AM
link   

What I can understand from this is that the universe is some kind of dynamic system that requires its denizens to produce additional "potential" that contributes to the mechanisms that ensure the universe continues to exist.

In other words, lets say that you were able to "create" additional energy for the universe by the performance of contributory acts, a kind of "fuel" for the "machine" that runs the universe.

In that case, the universe must have been realised by beings that wanted us to experience freedom, and did not decide on creating a universe with a substantial set of rules that would govern its continuance.

In more simple terms, make money for the machine.

So, the creators/designers/engineers said "Hey, here's a boat, it only works when you can find some more fuel for it, otherwise it would sink into the depths".

That "sea" must be chaos in my mind, an abundant source of potential that requires one to adapt to change and make good of that change as well, in other terms, indeed "progression".

Does that mean then, some simply "could not be bothered" anymore, or, perhaps, they need to realise how the universe works in order to to get off their couch?

From my top secret research, I think that some people want to move to a new universe where they can just exist without having to expend much energy, such a place would be "safe", however, "boring" in terms of the perceptions of the more "progressive" souls.

Hey, maybe one day after like a billion years of being "here" you have made leaps and bounds, and those guys in the more stable universes have pretty much remained unchanged!

Perhaps also, we are on the forefront of life.

That being said, perhaps there are some secret machines that the "dudes that made the universe" can use where they can just make a new boat if things get really bad.

Some also say that this machine belongs to the Draconians - I think the dude that designed it is amazed now because of the universe restart machine.

God is said to be a she and is grateful for the restart machine as well.
edit on 14-8-2015 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Be impeccably ethical in all situations (even and especially when that results in pain/suffering to yoursel

The concept of karma is another red herring like Hell. I notice you have no comment about Earth being a place from where souls are harvested.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AnteBellum

Then stand in the face of certain nihilism and drink, laugh, make someone laugh, dance, sing, muse philosophy do this at least once everyday.

The ancient Greeks had it right.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

I hurts to think we were destined to be the worst of the worst. I hurts even more to know that for good to exist, there must be evil.

Hi AB,

I don't believe that last point at all. Good and evil aren't mutually dependent upon one another.

There are plenty of worlds and realities where benevolence reigns and evil doesn't exist.

Earth will one day stand among them.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72

Hi Trachel, can't believe I only just caught up with your threads, ALL well said my friend, only have a bit of an issue with making it through in one life but spot on otherwise
To be a MASTER of life you have to spend a lot of time being lots of people.

Well done

Thanks for the kind words!

I agree with you on the most part, I think we're just talking around each other on the crux point:

When I say get "done" in one life, I mean perfect yourself to the point where you earn the right to incarnate in "heaven" after this life is over.

After you're there, you're more than welcome to sit back and do nothing more. But a significant percentage of spirits who attain that near-perfected state do continue incarnating to further develop themselves and live inspiring lives for the masses.

So yeah, agree 100%. To really master this game you need keep coming back over and over.

But you can reach the ultimate reward/paradise by refining yourself to near-perfection in a single life. Tons of spirits have done it.

Everyone here can too!
edit on 14-8-2015 by Trachel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   

We need you to help lead the charge towards restoring this world to its original glories.

Can you please elaborate just a bit more here? Do you mean by your idea of original glories or times of past? I didn't understand this or the celestial avengers idea, but hey a bunch of words together does make a sentence and I read it....

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: AnteBellum

Then stand in the face of certain nihilism and drink, laugh, make someone laugh, dance, sing, muse philosophy do this at least once everyday.

The ancient Greeks had it right.

Wait, we aren't supposed to be slaves to the system?

Amen brother!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: iFloButta

I believe what you say is true to some degree. We all have the power to save each other, so what stops us from actually doing it.
We need a spiritual revolution. Everyone's stuck in their cubicles but most understand what your talking about.
Governments, countries, CEOs they know... But they'd rather bask in their short lived glory of this 70yr life span they created. Its up to people like us who's ego hasn't completely been taken over. But do what my friend?
Ive overcome addiction to various substances and in the meantime maintained somewhat of an ego. As diminished as it is, this ego, I'm still sane but in realization of the world I live in.

So please tell me what we can do to save humanity from darkness. What can we do to reverse the process of being a selfish egotistical maniac.

Cured of addiction has opened my eyes, but some people's addiction is the euphoria of gain and power. Those people can't be cured. And those people are the ones in control, the psychopaths. You can't fix that..
I'd love to discuss more on this topic if your willing

What we need do is awaken people to the fact that those corrupt individuals are only in power because we allow them to be there.

A CEO is only a CEO because we all agree: "yep, you're the CEO."

Same deal with a president.

For a reciprocal example, try going into a hospital and pretending to be a doctor. See how long your delusion lasts before they laugh you out of there or call the cops.

In short, we need people to stop venerating these criminals and start taking back their power. When we have massive ethical misconducts from these individuals, we need a society that grows outraged enough that action against them must be taken.

We'll get there--guaranteed.

For now what we need are awakenings on a smaller scale. We need people to recognize that just because something is legal, that doesn't make it moral.

And just because you're taught in school to venerate money and status and corrupt icons like celebrities/CEOs/etc, those aren't the people to whom you should be giving respect.

I think meditation (and plant medicines) are the fastest road towards individual awakenings. And I think getting those "enlightened" people to start talking publicly and openly and loudly about their viewpoints is the key towards waking up society on a broader scale.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join