It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth--A World Going Dark

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chrisfishenstein
a reply to: Trachel

We need you to help lead the charge towards restoring this world to its original glories.

Can you please elaborate just a bit more here? Do you mean by your idea of original glories or times of past? I didn't understand this or the celestial avengers idea, but hey a bunch of words together does make a sentence and I read it....

Sure. What I'm talking about is this:

Humanity needs vocal, visible examples of ethical individuals. It needs unsung heroes to wake up and start awakening others.

By original glories, I mean we need all of us working together restoring this planet back to its original design. We need bring it back to the light, and make it a place where spirits can incarnate and improve on schedule according to the original plan of the creator spirit/spirits.

In short we need paragon examples of humanity going out there every day and showing people how to properly live. Be one of them.

Be ethical in everything you do
Be moral in every act you take
Be outspoken against all forms of corruption
Be relentless upon the road towards awakening others

Hope that explains a bit better!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

For now what we need are awakenings on a smaller scale. We need people to recognize that just because something is legal, that doesn't make it moral.

And just because you're taught in school to venerate money and status and corrupt icons like celebrities/CEOs/etc, those aren't the people to whom you should be giving respect.

I think meditation (and plant medicines) are the fastest road towards individual awakenings. And I think getting those "enlightened" people to start talking publicly and openly and loudly about their viewpoints is the key towards waking up society on a broader scale.

So I got abortion from point 1.

I understand number 2 as envy not respect....(which is still wrong, I know)

Number 3 drugs....and social media....Wait, isn't that happening now?

I mean no disrespect because I think your ideas are solid, just not clear....To save the world from this darkness you so speak of isn't ringing true to me based on your replies so far....That's it, not trying to be mean or disrespectful...I can blur those lines sometimes but not with my reply here...More interested in you elaborating a bit more

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trachel

We need you to help lead the charge towards restoring this world to its original glories.

Can you please elaborate just a bit more here? Do you mean by your idea of original glories or times of past? I didn't understand this or the celestial avengers idea, but hey a bunch of words together does make a sentence and I read it....

Sure. What I'm talking about is this:

Humanity needs vocal, visible examples of ethical individuals. It needs unsung heroes to wake up and start awakening others.

By original glories, I mean we need all of us working together restoring this planet back to its original design. We need bring it back to the light, and make it a place where spirits can incarnate and improve on schedule according to the original plan of the creator spirit/spirits.

In short we need paragon examples of humanity going out there every day and showing people how to properly live. Be one of them.

Be ethical in everything you do
Be moral in every act you take
Be outspoken against all forms of corruption
Be relentless upon the road towards awakening others

Hope that explains a bit better!

Okay, so good luck getting everyone on board with religion.....I am all for it as well, but it will never happen!

There need be only 1 ethical individual, if you are saying otherwise and we need to pick one I am all ears!

Do you honestly think with the amount of people here we could realistically revert back to "the garden of eden"? Again, more interested in how you would like to go about it because I surely would help if it is possible...I believe in Jesus and I think the only way this happens is another "cleansing"....If you believe you are aware this isn't happening again....So what do we do?

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Do you honestly think with the amount of people here we could realistically revert back to "the garden of eden"? Again, more interested in how you would like to go about it because I surely would help if it is possible...I believe in Jesus and I think the only way this happens is another "cleansing"....If you believe you are aware this isn't happening again....So what do we do?

I'm not interesting in reverting back towards anything.

I'm interesting in progressing forward in more ethical directions like the designers of this reality (ostensibly) intended.

I told you exactly how I'd go about it. We need paragon exemplars of ethical individuals to stand up and start setting inspiring examples for the confused, miseducated, and largely immoral masses.

Turn on television today and you'll see people like the kardashians--greedy, selfish, narcissistic. Watch professional sports like boxing and you'll see people venerating a wife beater like Floyd Mayweather.

Instead of throwing those corrupt individuals out as examples for the masses, what we need is reach a point where we're only willing to tolerate ethical and moral people in positions of power.

How we get there is by first sculpting ourselves in the image of divinity so we can accurately ascertain right from wrong--and so we aren't in the least afraid about speaking up against corruption.

Humanity needs awaken. Humanity needs let its voice be heard.

There are only a very small percentage of people suppressing the spiritual development of this planet.

We can easily drown them out and silence them forever with one great lion's roar.

(That process is already happening now. Those cosmic players have incarnated on the board and will continue coming back until the job is done. Now we need follow those rising stars and refine ourselves according to examples of divine perfection.)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I told you exactly how I'd go about it. We need paragon exemplars of ethical individuals to stand up and start setting inspiring examples for the confused, miseducated, and largely immoral masses.

But you missed my question within this.....I asked WHO you would pick to be your example to the immoral masses....Someone has to be that person and I want to know who you pick to do the job?

One lion's roar?

We can easily drown them out and silence them forever with one great lion's roar.

Some of the things you are saying I understand, others I am completely lost.....

There are only a very small percentage of people suppressing the spiritual development of this planet.

So in saying this, you mean???

Turn on television today and you'll see people like the kardashians--greedy, selfish, narcissistic. Watch professional sports like boxing and you'll see people venerating a wife beater like Floyd Mayweather.

As far as I know there are no humans that are calling any of these people their idol in worship....Correct me if I am wrong....They are purely entertainment and as far as I am aware there is nothing wrong with entertainers...As long as they aren't idolized nor worshipped...

I'm interesting in progressing forward in more ethical directions like the designers of this reality (ostensibly) intended.

Then open up and find Jesus...It sure helped me....But again, good luck talking the rest of people who don't believe this....It's not easy and you are saying one sentence like this can be fixed right now....Again, just looking for a more elaborate answer...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

But you missed my question within this.....I asked WHO you would pick to be your example to the immoral masses....Someone has to be that person and I want to know who you pick to do the job?

As far as I know there are no humans that are calling any of these people their idol in worship....Correct me if I am wrong....They are purely entertainment and as far as I am aware there is nothing wrong with entertainers...As long as they aren't idolized nor worshipped...

You and I and everyone else needs become the next generation of spiritual examples. That's how we fix this mess--by refining ourselves unto states of near-perfection then showing others the road towards that goal.

Children (and a disturbingly large percentage of adults) imitate what they see held up as examples within mass media. By putting those types of people in starring roles, hollywood (and others) are implicitly holding them up as idols for the masses.

That's the problem. Check out Edward Bernay's famous book Propaga nda if you'd like to see the blueprint by which a small percentage of individuals are controlling/manipulating the opinions and tastes of the masses.

That's the process we need reverse. And we start it by refining the person in the mirror.

Then through ourselves, we show the world that a better way is possible.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

That's the process we need reverse. And we start it by refining the person in the mirror.

Not disagreeing one bit with what you stated, but for people who don't even raise their own kids anymore letting the internet/social media handle it for them....How are the masses supposed to fix themselves without some outside intervention?

You can't just expect people to read a book, watch a documentary, read online or more about fixing themselves it won't work and that is nearly 99.99% proven daily on social media....

We can't show ourselves a better world, we only know what we see/think right in front of us daily....The world would literally need to change overnight for our opinions/mindset changes....

I love the spirit but it is a fallacy in today's society....

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Not disagreeing one bit with what you stated, but for people who don't even raise their own kids anymore letting the internet/social media handle it for them....How are the masses supposed to fix themselves without some outside intervention?

You can't just expect people to read a book, watch a documentary, read online or more about fixing themselves it won't work and that is nearly 99.99% proven daily on social media....

We can't show ourselves a better world, we only know what we see/think right in front of us daily....The world would literally need to change overnight for our opinions/mindset changes....

I love the spirit but it is a fallacy in today's society....

These people you describe (the ones plodding through life letting media raise their children) won't awaken until the final wave. In fact most of them won't even realize these changes are occurring.

You and I and everyone else on boards like ATS, however, are the early adopters along this paradigm shift. It's up to us to set the curve--refining ourselves ceaselessly and setting the best examples and slowly effectuating change so that one day the media-zombies wake up and find themselves in a completely different world... our world.

The meek shall inherit the earth, and we'll be slowly but inevitably wresting it away out from the clutches of the corrupt paragons who for too long kept the masses brainwashed and enslaved.

The tides are turning right now. The signs of change are ascendant.

If you're reading this, you're literally the best hope for the future.

Meditate daily. Refine yourself ceaselessly.

Set the best example possible.

Create the world you wanna see.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Unfortunately I don't possess this power.....I can talk online trying to help people in need but I am only one person! 2 including you....It is a very large uphill battle and I just hope those out in the world come to peace with themselves because without quoting scripture or speaking about it the pieces are aligning as we speak and we can do nothing to change them....

Thanks for the chat though! Enjoyed talking with you about this stuff! You seem like a straight shooter and intelligent...Although I compare intelligence to my understanding so who knows?? hehe

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Unfortunately I don't possess this power.....I can talk online trying to help people in need but I am only one person! 2 including you....It is a very large uphill battle and I just hope those out in the world come to peace with themselves because without quoting scripture or speaking about it the pieces are aligning as we speak and we can do nothing to change them....

Thanks for the chat though! Enjoyed talking with you about this stuff! You seem like a straight shooter and intelligent...Although I compare intelligence to my understanding so who knows?? hehe

Likewise, I enjoyed the convo.

As far as intelligence goes, I'm not that smart... but I'm sharp enough to see we've gotta start making some serious changes before we crash our pretty green world and our potential-possessing species into the shoals of cosmic oblivion.

(Edit: reflecting more on this, I'd just like to say everything starts with one. Between you and me that's two voices shouting into the wind. Between both of us we can wake up at least five or ten more. Then things cascade and snowball and eventually avalanche into an awakened tide of humanity that can literally move mountains.

That's the dream at least. The reality is unfolding around us all right now.

People are waking up. This world will change for the better.

I'm optimistic--wait and see.
)
edit on 14-8-2015 by Trachel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: kennyb72

Hi Trachel, can't believe I only just caught up with your threads, ALL well said my friend, only have a bit of an issue with making it through in one life but spot on otherwise
To be a MASTER of life you have to spend a lot of time being lots of people.

Well done

Thanks for the kind words!

I agree with you on the most part, I think we're just talking around each other on the crux point:

When I say get "done" in one life, I mean perfect yourself to the point where you earn the right to incarnate in "heaven" after this life is over.

After you're there, you're more than welcome to sit back and do nothing more. But a significant percentage of spirits who attain that near-perfected state do continue incarnating to further develop themselves and live inspiring lives for the masses.

So yeah, agree 100%. To really master this game you need keep coming back over and over.

But you can reach the ultimate reward/paradise by refining yourself to near-perfection in a single life. Tons of spirits have done it.

Everyone here can too!

I call that BS...the only cause "something" would want you to remain stuck here "learning lessons" as you say (to become the "perfect" pet, that is) is that who would rather see you "asleep" forever.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: yosako
I call that BS...the only cause "something" would want you to remain stuck here "learning lessons" as you say (to become the "perfect" pet, that is) is that who would rather see you "asleep" forever.

Something does want you stuck here learning lessons forever as a pet.

They're called malevolent spirits--those who turned so dark the designers of reality refused them additional corporeal lives.

Now they exist as unseen spiritual forces that act in malevolence to slow the progress of this reality and retard the spiritual growth of all those who listen to their dark whispers.

It's a fascinating (disturbing) topic--might do a thread on that next.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

They're called malevolent spirits--those who turned so dark the designers of reality refused them additional corporeal lives.

Now they exist as unseen spiritual forces that act in malevolence to slow the progress of this reality and retard the spiritual growth of all those who listen to their dark whispers.

I will wait for it....PM me once you do!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Those so-called "designers of reality" must be failing miserably when psychos have such ease on becoming political leaders. Oh wait, they were sociopathic liars as well...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Those so-called "designers of reality" must be failing miserably when psychos have such ease on becoming political leaders. Oh wait, they were sociopathic liars as well...

Do you have any idea what a political leader is in the grand scheme? The same as you or me....A human on Earth, they are no idol shouldn't be worshipped, just put here for a reason as you and I were....Nothing more

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Fair criticism. But in general they prefer to let things resolve themselves organically before stepping in and providing more direct solutions.

Right now there's a mass awakening in the works. Give it time, show some patience--have a little faith.

And if you're sick of the psychopaths in office, start speaking out against them. Vocally. Persistently.

And to people online and off-. Do your part in spreading the truth--it's your world, too.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I apparently am still fighting the internal battle between light and dark.

My conscious actions are geared towards the light, random acts of kindness and the like, however, in my dream world, when I am offered choices for knowledge, I make the wrong ones.

As an example, I found myself in a home with several natives, and in the back room was my grandma.
I had come to see her, and I was to be given some information on a flood about to occur in the town I am living in.
Everyone in the living room kept telling me she was evil, and not to accept her offering.
I go back into the back room and she offers me a black rice doll and tells me I must eat it in order to see what she wanted to show me. Everyone kept rep[eating she was evil, and not to take it, but I did anyways.

It was the most awful tasting thing I have ever ate, I choked on it, and went into a dream vision where I saw my town flooding out, which it did 6 weeks later exactly as I had seen it...but I took the evil offering in order to see what was going to happen...

These are internal struggles, and one I face fairly frequently with dream teachers, I always take the darker path in order to learn..

It used to confuse me, now I just accept that I am both, light and dark......
The conscious mind does good, the subconscious tends to go dark.

Much like the wolf parable, which wolf do I feed more?

I feed them both now, but in different ways.
The dark wolf is channeled into art and music,
that is how it feeds and expresses,
where as the light just kind of comes out when conscious.

I often wonder if I am the only one who experiences this.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

These are internal struggles, and one I face fairly frequently with dream teachers, I always take the darker path in order to learn..

This is not always the worst thing that can happen....you need to understand both sides to be able to choose what is right, for you or anyone else you interact with...

Think of everything you do in this life is a lesson, a lesson that needs taught daily to understand both light and dark....

Good for you for exploring for the answers!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

What you're experiencing in your dreams is, as you suspect, a product of your subconscious tendencies.

You can root out that instinct by reprogramming your behaviors through deep meditation.

Sit or lay comfortably. Keep your tongue pressed lightly against the roof of your mouth and your hands overlapping atop your belly button. Men should keep their left hand on bottom, women their right.

Pay gentle attention unto your breathing until you descend into a meditative trance. Then start working that behavior out of your psyche--repeating "I will accept no offerings from darkness" whilst visualizing yourself refusing that offer in dream.

Seriously, give it a try. Meditative visualization and repetition offers a shortcut path towards ingraining new behavior patterns into the mind. You'll find yourself breaking those subconscious impulses sooner rather than later.

Good luck!

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I will wait for it....PM me once you do!

Will do! It'll probably be up sometime tonight.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join