It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Unanswered Questions Involving the 2013 Boston Bombings

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Maybe because who gives a damn what some conspiracy nut thinks?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: neveroddoreven99

So the reporter asking the question in front of a lot of other reporters is a conspiracy nut?!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:37 AM
link   
The "official" story is bogus. The craft agents are the key to this. The indian looking guy clearly looses his back pack after the explosion(s). And why were they just standing at the finish line looking back at the "incident". And the blast does appear to come from the buildings (would explain all of the glass). The crisis actor pictures speak for themselves. The color of the "blood" is all wrong, it looks like craft store paint.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

So the reporter asking the question in front of a lot of other reporters is a conspiracy nut?!

Assuming he isn't (because it's possible), so called 'reporters' dredge up any old crap from Twitter and or forums like ATS these days so it's kind of meaningless. What's the point anyway, if he says nothing it's a sign it's true, if he denies it then he's lying, if he confirms it then whooooo it's a conspiracy! (Forgetting that it makes sense to have drills happening alongside of events as people need to practice, practice, practice!...).

A lot of people have learnt there's no point pandering to the general public and certainly not the subset of paranoids that can't get through life without thinking it's out to get them in every way possible. The last thing you give attention seekers is what they want - attention!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

a reply to: RickinVa

What's the simplest answer... that these drills caused these events or that these drills occur ALL THE TIME?

These drills occur all the time,, anytime there is a large public event, most likely some agency is doing training as well...

Superbowl.... World Series...Boston Marathon.....Kentucky Derby...etc.

For example: a couple of years ago several agencies participated in a scenario where a WMD was set off in DC during the State of the Union Address. Seems to me that it turned out like all the others they do... it was simply training for a real world event and nothing happened and the public never had a clue. It goes on virtually all the time....always training and hoping they never have to use that training.

All large public events have a presence by the agencies....99.9% of the time the public is completely unaware of them. Having been involved in a few of these...I can spot them easily at these events of you know what to look for.
edit on R432015-04-10T09:43:31-05:00k434Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R472015-04-10T09:47:58-05:00k474Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oannes
The "official" story is bogus. The craft agents are the key to this.

Yes of course, they wore their uniforms specially so the sharp eyed people like you could solve the mystery! Have a scooby snack!

And the blast does appear to come from the buildings (would explain all of the glass).

Have you seen a video I haven't? For the dimwits that don't know what a real explosion is like, please feel free to search around for market bombings, suicide bombings, mosque bombings, etc on the gore sites and then you'll note they look exactly the same.

The crisis actor pictures speak for themselves.

Apart from the fact there aren't any, you're thinking of the victims. It's great that some people can't help being dumb and want to promote their dumb opinions, but when you start to insult real victims then the problem needs to be eradicated by any means necessary. It's a shame ATS seems to be lapsing in it's policy a while back to ban BS like this.
Please let me know if you or any of your family are ever involved in a tragedy so that I can constantly promote the idea online that you're a liar and whoever your loved one may be is just some crisis actor.

The color of the "blood" is all wrong, it looks like craft store paint.

Really doctor? I assume you've never had the misfortune of seeing any real injuries and blood in real life or on gore sites then. Not to mention unless you were there the colour will vary depending on the camera(s) used and the calibration of your monitor.
edit on 10-4-2015 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

What you are saying is that whenever the tptb run a false flag they will have plausible deniability. The smoking gun for me was when the FBI pretended not to know their patsies identitys, they asked for America's help to identify these two men that they have known for years. Can you explain this?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975

What you are saying is that whenever the tptb run a false flag they will have plausible deniability. The smoking gun for me was when the FBI pretended not to know their patsies identitys, they asked for America's help to identify these two men that they have known for years. Can you explain this?

Duh, because they weren't patsies so therefore they had to figure out who they were.

It's common sense that whenever you have a large event you run drills alongside it, people need to be trained and training never ends until you retire. You don't need to be a genius to work it out, it isn't so there is always 'plausible deniability'.

Let me put it another way, I'm going to assume that you actually understand the requirement for training - how do YOU propose people are continuously trained for a variety of events and situations? Remember things like realism and budget have to be taken into account.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I remember following that huge thread on here as the manhunt was going on. Listening to multiple online police scanners as it was all going on and watching live on TV. These are what stuck out to me:

1.) Police came upon 3-4 dead bodies during the manhunt that apparently had nothing to do with the bombing, but were separate incidents. Nothing else was ever heard about these bodies (not that I know of). I believe 2 were found together on the edge of a river if I remember correctly. Not referring to the bodies found in an apartment connected to the older brother where a bad drug deal may have gone down.

2.) Multiple reports of people dressed in the same type of clothes as the younger brother. Carrying and dropping multiple backpacks throughout the city. They seemed to be sticking to areas near railroad tracks and a lot of them were female.

3.) The older man who was wearing a bomb vest that was found lying in the street and the vest had a pressure switch keeping the man from getting up. A bomb squad robot was called in then suddenly everything went quiet on that.

4.) When they found the younger brother hiding in the boat, out of nowhere multiple people (wearing the same type of clothes as the younger brother like the people seen earlier on) started to scatter from the surrounding area as if they were trying to drag the police away from that area. They were there hiding and waiting for that specific moment. The police didn't react to it. Made note that a crowd had appeared and quickly vanished. Like they knew it was a setup and weren't falling for it. At that point it was clear that a large number of people were involved in something bigger and the cops were starting to take notice. This is when a lot of us on ATS that were listening to it live started to believe that a huge terrorist cell (or something else along those lines) had just activated in Boston.

Something more than a bombing happened that day. Even cops were making remarks to it on their radios and it was around that time that most of the radio chat started getting more quiet. I remember a lot of us being impressed that the cops were actually questioning what the hell was really going on and making note of the weird stuff and some even cracking jokes about it.

Some very odd stuff went down that day and I remember a good chunk of us were all on here listening to it live thinking "WTF is going on in Boston?". Then suddenly you heard nothing more of it and forgot all about it until moments where you randomly heard or seen the younger brothers name in the news for 5 seconds.

That was also the last time I took part in a thread on ATS. I got really sick of hearing bad news 24/7 and a large amount of idiot trolls discovered ATS that day. The site was already a haven for trolls and always will be, but that event spawned a huge number of them and I just got tired of seeing this once great site not bother to do anything about it. They still haven't and never will. It's why I barely bother posting anymore. The site has become a joke IMHO.
edit on 10-4-2015 by nightmare_david because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: nightmare_david

Thanks for posting something that's actually interesting and worth investigating instead of this other "it's all fake" crap people try and distract with.

I was listening on the scanner streams myself after we saw it come on the news and I remember some odd things like the library I think it was. Of course there is a lot of confusion, but the stuff you're talking about sounds particularly peculiar.

The raw broadcastify archives are gone now I think, but they have some comms stored:

www.broadcastify.com... - Response

www.broadcastify.com... - Capture of suspect 2

Haven't looked to see if they're available anywhere else unedited?

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I kept up with the strangeness of that event for about a month afterwards and decided not to let it consume me like I did with 9/11 and the Columbine school shooting.

I remember something about the library. There were "random fires" that "weren't connected at all" to the event that day. No. Just happened to be drawing attention away from other areas and what seemed like specific times that just completely stopped as soon as it started. Not connected at all.

I thought to myself that if there is a true conspiracy here and I honestly believe there is, we'll never know what really happened so why bother trying to keep up with it? Wasn't going to let it take over my life. So I just stopped coming on ATS as much. Got tired of seeing all the bad news. It got old. Got more to worry about.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
wow, this is like prison break in real life. I've been watching prison break

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   

That was a great post that contributed a lot to the thead. I learned a lot. Why the need to throw in the slight at ATS and ruin it? Not really the place... just saying.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

That was a great post that contributed a lot to the thead. I learned a lot. Why the need to throw in the slight at ATS and ruin it? Not really the place... just saying.

It kind of is the place, people need to understand why some of us have devolved from being solid contributors that dedicated hours, even days, weeks of research to contribute. Speaking for myself, it used to be easy to find useful information here but it's now become polluted by complete and utter trash. It was better when the Internet was harder to come by and cost more money so it immediately filtered out a significant proportion of idiots and trolls. Now it's easy to monetise the Internet it's all about volume and traffic everywhere you go and no-one cares about quality anymore.

Edit to add:

I'm not talking about ATS here btw, the standard here is remarkable considering the subject matter when you look at alternative forums in this genre and even things like YouTube and Twitter.
Of course, it still needs to make money and as it's popularity increases the costs of running it increases so people need to be accommodated. It's just a crying shame some people abuse the open-mindedness of the forum to peddle absolute garbage and quite frankly be extremely offensive.
edit on 10-4-2015 by AgentSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: dr1234

Go find the original thread from that day and you'll see a large amount of trolls enter it and it was ignored.

I brought it up because it was very obvious that day that higher-ups on ATS no longer cared for the state the site was in and at some points used it to their advantage.

Anyone who was following that thread the day of the bombing and isn't a troll knows what I'm referring to. It was very obvious a large amount of trolls wanted that thread closed or completely taken off-topic. It went from intelligent/non-paranoid conspiracy talk to troll haven real quick. Nobody was arguing and people who usually constantly disagree with others were listening to all the weirdness together and actually having intelligent discussions and questioning WTF was going on. For once people were actually agreeing with each other on ATS. Then it quickly turned to crap as if a troll-switch was flipped on.

Another event completely, but go back and look at the site when "lulzsec" was all over the media with their constant hacking. ATS was quick to pretty much bend over for them and "Anonymous". It was a freaking joke and disgusting to see. They bent right over for the "anonymous" idiots. It made me question why. Were they doing it so they wouldn't become a target for "anonymous" or just joining with them to look good? Either way it was a joke. It ended quickly, but lasted long enough that a good chunk of people clearly noticed it. People who didn't care for "anonymous" before then were suddenly fans. It was stupid.

Oh and I said that ATS has become a joke "IMHO" That's how I feel. Not forcing anyone else to feel that way, but in all honesty go back and look at how it used to be compared to now. A lot of the well known posters are gone or just simply don't post very often. Some were banned and in one of those bans it was proven that the person banned was banned over lies created by another that even admitted to lying. Then you have these higher up posters that people treat as if they are Jesus Christ and won't bother questioning them. They see their name and automatically agree with anything they post. It's quite sickening. Honestly. A lot of good people were forced out and others turned into butt-kissing sheep.

Sorry for sticking to my beliefs and not falling for lies and drama.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Duh, because they weren't patsies so therefore they had to figure out who they were.

They had intimate knowledge of who they were, if you can't even admit that then you are in full blown denial and I won't conversate with that.

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: TheNewRevolution

If the "CRAFT" black ops teams WERE there doing anything sketchy, why would they be wearing identifiable uniforms?

I feel it is worth thinking about that a look a like of the younger brother went missing one month to the day before the bombing, last seen Tripathi, who was last seen March 15, later reports say missing since the 16th. It was a long time for a body to float in a populated area. They never did say the condition of the long missing body, he had no money or items when he left so where was he if not dead all of that time. With a few slight changes this boy could easily pass for Dzhokhar.

Did he refuse to act as a stand in for the FBI for video evidence they needed to create. Maybe he did just commit suicide as claimed but coincidences need looking at.
Missing March 15
Bombing April 15
found dead April 23
Cause unknown

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaws1975
a reply to: AgentSmith

They had intimate knowledge of who they were, if you can't even admit that then you are in full blown denial and I won't conversate with that.

Yes after they found out who they were it turned they had been on the radar, obviously not at a high enough level that every move they made was being monitored. That's not exactly a secret.... Or do you think that information was divulged after to give you a clue to the big mystery? In reality it just makes them look incompetent. If they had something more to hide we wouldn't even know that!

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: TheNewRevolution

If the "CRAFT" black ops teams WERE there doing anything sketchy, why would they be wearing identifiable uniforms?

I feel it is worth thinking about that a look a like of the younger brother went missing one month to the day before the bombing, last seen Tripathi, who was last seen March 15, later reports say missing since the 16th. It was a long time for a body to float in a populated area. They never did say the condition of the long missing body, he had no money or items when he left so where was he if not dead all of that time. With a few slight changes this boy could easily pass for Dzhokhar.

Did he refuse to act as a stand in for the FBI for video evidence they needed to create. Maybe he did just commit suicide as claimed but coincidences need looking at.
Missing March 15
Bombing April 15
found dead April 23
Cause unknown

I'm not saying it's not true because I can quite believe it, but can we have some links please? I'm sure it's common knowledge to some people but for those of us that it isn't or have forgotten it would be helpful

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: Rocker2013

I think there was more than one person saying there was a drill that day:

www.youtube.com...

A reporter asks the FBI why there was a bomb drill that day and was completely ignored.

There was a video of a local news interview of a Teacher in her hometown after the bombing.
She said she had traveled to the Marathon with her students and as they were looking for an area to watch from, they approached the spot where later all of the people were blown up.

She stated that she was told to turn around as that area was only for people with some kind of permit to be there, she thought it strange that her group was not allowed in the area. She said that she was really glad they were not allowed in after the bomb went off and she realized they would have been at ground zero.

I have not been able to locate that video again nor her story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join