It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Unanswered Questions Involving the 2013 Boston Bombings

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

You dont read very well. I linked to a video - here it is again 12 minutes long but if you skip to 9mins and watch for a minute you'll get the idea. Proof enough for me and many other people.
The wheelchair races are hilarious!

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: hmmmbeer

Now stay ON TOPIC .

YOU'RE THE ONE WHO WENT OFF TOPIC!

Show me the autopsies from those who died at Sandy hook or Boston, AND their birth certificates to prove they were real people.

And you were fine with discussing it until I asked you specific questions.

It's actually pointless to attempt to debate "nobody died" truthers.

Those who believe the deaths during major events like this are faked won't accept any evidence as real.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

You are afraid to touch the video of the crisis actors - you will end up looking foolish.

OK, I get that.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: hmmmbeer

What's your theory on these photos?

"Crisis actors" who agreed to have their legs cut off?

www.wjla.com...

www.bostonglobe.com...#

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

You are afraid to touch the video of the crisis actors - you will end up looking foolish.

I looked at it starting at the point you indicated.

You're seriously basing your opinion on what happened in Boston on something like that?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:45 AM
link   

You dont read very well. I linked to a video -

Let us see, youtube video with added unnecessary music = just a fake, with music used to cover up original sounds.
edit on 11-4-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

This is a conspiracy site right?
I look at evidence and make a call. I call crisis actors and wheelchair races. You don't - no big deal. Its just a conspiracy site. We interpret evidence differently, and look at patterns of behavior and SOP breaches differently. I see conspiracy - you don't.

What evidence - besides crappy crisis actors - do you base your belief in the boston bombings?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Yes, and remember its motto "Deny Ignorance", it is NOT "Embrace Ignorance", as some seem to do.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:56 AM
link   

What evidence - besides crappy crisis actors - do you base your belief in the boston bombings?

I don't even know how to begin to answer that.

How about those photos I just posted of people without legs for starters? Once again, what is your explanation for that?

The problems with this brand of "truthers" are that first of all they are accusing innocent victims who just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time of being liars, actors and conspirators. This has morphed into organized harassment and stalking of victims. Disgusting.

As for this being a conspiracy site, this crap also goes a long way towards making anyone who questions any official narrative look like a lunatic.
edit on 11-4-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I look at evidence and make a call. I call crisis actors and wheelchair races.

What's your call on these photos of Adrianne Haslet without her leg?
www.dailymail.co.uk...

A crisis actor who let them cut her leg off?

Someone who already had their leg missing for who they created an impossibly complex back story with who knows how many hundreds if not thousands of conspirators backing it up?

Are you saying the real Adrianne Haslet let them cut off her leg?

Are you saying there really isn't an Adrianne Haslet who worked for the Arthur Murray Dance Studios in Boston and is married to Air Force Capt. Adam Davis?

Seriously, what's the theory?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Apparently the OJ Simpson trial took 11 months to determine he was not guilty of the murder of two people.

Yet the Tsarnev (sp?) trial which killed 3 people and injured over 200 took just a bit over 3 months to claim a guilty verdict. Yet there is zero undeniable evidence which points to the guilt.... Wtf?

Business as usual I guess.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic
Apparently the OJ Simpson trial took 11 months to determine he was not guilty of the murder of two people.

Yet the Tsarnev (sp?) trial which killed 3 people and injured over 200 took just a bit over 3 months to claim a guilty verdict.

Well,

a lawyer for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev stood in federal court Wednesday, the first day of the long-awaited Marathon bombing trial, and made a startling simple declaration: “It was him.”

Yes, she said, it was Tsarnaev who dropped a backpack containing a bomb on the ground, killing a young boy and a graduate student. And it was Tsarnaev who, along with his brother, went on a violent spree that ended in bloodshed in Watertown.

“There’s little that occurred the week of April the 15th . . . that we dispute,” attorney Judy Clarke told jurors.

In just over 20 minutes, Clarke provided a detailed account of Tsarnaev’s role in the horrific attacks

So how much time did you think they needed for a guilty verdict?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Fair enough. Still doesn't prove anything other than the lawyers he has could be just as useless as all other lawyers.

They took the defence of not proving he wasn't guilty. They instead took the defense that he is guilty and shouldn't burn at the stake because if it.

Like many others who have been wrongly convicted with life or death sentences, they are told to just plead guilty, because then they won't put you on death row. Instead getting a life sentence, regardless if they are innocent or not.

Justice IS blind. Always has been and always will be.

I'm not saying he didn't do it. It just seems that although the public has yet to see any undeniable proof of guilt, the trial had moved swiftly, fitting an agenda perfectly.

There is no denying that too many people have been wrongly convicted of murder and have been sentenced to life or death. All while the US justice system is a bad joke, at best.

Just my opinion.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hmmmbeer

Thanks for sharing this video, I did not previously see this.

It is pretty spot on in identifying crisis actors or at the very least scene manipulation. Even if the lady in this video walking is not the same one who is "injured", the "blood" was clearly added after the fact.

My going theory is that yes, there was a real bomb that was there, but it was known about and the scene was prepared for to make it look worse and gory for whatever reasons they had. From the various instances of fake blood, powder being thrown, people destroying the barricades after the fact - it is clear to absolutely anyone with half a brain that even if this wasn't a 100% faked event, they certainly and intentionally manipulated the scene to appear worse than it actual was and there were most definitely actors involved.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheNewRevolution
My going theory is that yes, there was a real bomb that was there, but it was known about and the scene was prepared for to make it look worse and gory for whatever reasons they had. From the various instances of fake blood, powder being thrown, people destroying the barricades after the fact - it is clear to absolutely anyone with half a brain that even if this wasn't a 100% faked event, they certainly and intentionally manipulated the scene to appear worse than it actual was and there were most definitely actors involved.

So let me see if I have your going theory correct: There WAS a real bomb that went off which actually killed and mutilated people but there were also "crisis actors" and others present who knew what was going to happen. So, exactly how did that job interview go?

"Yeah, we have a great gig for you. We want you to go stand in a crowd where some crude and unpredictable bombs are going to explode and then pretend to be hurt. If you wind up photographed or videotaped you'll have to pretend to be somebody else for the rest of your life and I guess we'll also have to go pay off or threaten your family and everyone who ever knew you to keep them from spilling the beans,too."

Meanwhile, all the people who were really there never noticed "the fake blood, powder being thrown, people destroying the barricades after the fact"? While all you armchair detectives can figure it out from youtube videos? Or was everyone at the finish line of the Boston Marathon in on the conspiracy?
edit on 11-4-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The whole thing stinks! Who are you kidding? There is so much evidence that this was a crappy crisis acting stunt I am surprised it got this far. The bombs were smoke bombs, the injured were painted with fake blood, they had wheelchair races (until out of camera shot - except some cameras were still rolling).

I won't need to link any youtube videos clearly demonstrating this - there are far too many.

There are no autopsies of those who died and no history of the injured.

Pants and tops were shredded to bits with no skin injuries - just looked like they had been beaten up.

There were late comers (probably didnt get paid in the end) who are clearly seen uninjured walking AFTER the blast, sitting down and being painted with fake blood. Makes ms sick to think people believe this #e.

Speaking of this: Which bomb site was Lingzi Lu at? She was an exchange student who only had one course left before graduating when she died.
edit on 11-4-2015 by texasgirl because: wording

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
dont know if this has been asked here, but i've certainly asked on other Boston Bombing threads...is it just me or did anyone else see the photo of the Naked handcuffed guy reporting to be the older brother...what happened to that photo, was it a photo of the Brother or was that debunked. ??

It certainly looked like the older brother.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

The whole thing stinks! Who are you kidding? There is so much evidence that this was a crappy crisis acting stunt I am surprised it got this far. The bombs were smoke bombs, the injured were painted with fake blood, they had wheelchair races (until out of camera shot - except some cameras were still rolling).

I won't need to link any youtube videos clearly demonstrating this - there are far too many.

Pants and tops were shredded to bits with no skin injuries - just looked like they had been beaten up.

There were late comers (probably didnt get paid in the end) who are clearly seen uninjured walking AFTER the blast, sitting down and being painted with fake blood. Makes ms sick to think people believe this #e.

Speaking of this: Which bomb site was Lingzi Lu at? She was an exchange student who only had one course left before graduating when she died.

She was at Boston.

Speaking of which, an account from the trial:

Zhou’s organs were spilling out of a gash on her stomach. She pushed her insides back in while she tried to calm Lu down. Afraid that screaming might waste what was left of her energy, Zhou waited for an ambulance in silence.
By the time Boston Police Officer Lauren Woods found Lu, she was alone.
“Her whole body was shaking quivering. She had vomit in her hair, eyes were rolling in and out,” Woods called. She stuck her fingers down Lu’s throat, trying to clear the vomit. Others came to try to help with chest compressions.
Woods found Lu’s university ID and started calling her name. “Lingzi, stay with us,” she screamed.
It wasn’t enough to save her life, but later, Woods was at least able to tell Lu’s parents, “She wasn’t alone when she died.

www.bostonmagazine.com...

So just for this one part of the story they would have had to make up Danling Zhou, Lingzi Lu, and Lauren Woods from the Boston Police Department along with all their backstory including hundreds if not thousands of people who would have to be accomplices in the fabrication. Or these are real people who continue in their normal lives but for some reason committed to a lifetime of massive, evil deceit like this. And there was an entire trial of detailed accounts like this recounted in public on the record in front of a global audience. And people seriously suggest this could all have been faked?

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: texasgirl

She was at Boston.

Speaking of which, an account from the trial:

Zhou’s organs were spilling out of a gash on her stomach. She pushed her insides back in while she tried to calm Lu down. Afraid that screaming might waste what was left of her energy, Zhou waited for an ambulance in silence.

By the time Boston Police Officer Lauren Woods found Lu, she was alone.

“Her whole body was shaking quivering. She had vomit in her hair, eyes were rolling in and out,” Woods called. She stuck her fingers down Lu’s throat, trying to clear the vomit. Others came to try to help with chest compressions.

Woods found Lu’s university ID and started calling her name. “Lingzi, stay with us,” she screamed.

It wasn’t enough to save her life, but later, Woods was at least able to tell Lu’s parents, “She wasn’t alone when she died.

www.bostonmagazine.com...

So just for this one part of the story they would have had to make up Danling Zhou, Lingzi Lu, and Lauren Woods from the Boston Police Department along with all their backstory including hundreds if not thousands of people who would have to be accomplices in the fabrication. Or these are real people who continue in their normal lives but for some reason committed to a lifetime of massive, evil deceit like this. And there was an entire trial of detailed accounts like this recounted in public on the record in front of a global audience. And people seriously suggest this could all have been faked?

No, I meant was she at the area of the first bomb or was she in the location of the second bomb, but I figured it out.

posted on Apr, 11 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Sorry. I misunderstood your question.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join