It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is What President Obama Had To Say About UFOs.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Ive seen this before where someone will be telling the blunt truth to your face and no one in the riom believes you. Its comical and i dont doubt it!!! a reply to: Cuervo

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wow! S&F

Watching the youtube video was more convincing, thanks for the link.

If you think Obama was actually telling the truth about strict control over us, do you think it could be the Greys? Do you think it's actually possible?

What branch of the Government made the rule of official denial? The CIA? NSA?

It's interesting after the CIA just tweeted UFO sightings from 1950's were our high altitude spy plane.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hard to tell w obama he has that Sick sense of humor type of look he might of been telling the truth because no one will believe all the other $--- that comes out his mouth who i brlieve he was telling us that they do and the zombies will just laugh and take it as a joke...a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

As a UFO time-loss abductee, I can seriously say that if these were Obama's true words, I believe he was telling the truth exactly like it is with an honest statement. It seems apparent that he is following their agenda--or "mandates" as I have frequently claimed is the case--for with few regrets about how the old world and the America the is being left behind.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Here, near Roswell, Obama says "we're going to keep our secrets here".

Not, "there are no aliens" or "there is no conspiracy" nor "we have no secrets" or anything along the lines of denial.

What secrets? A downed weather balloon? Why is the official disinformation I mean "story" a secret?

I think his proximity to Roswell is a metaphor for how much truth he can tell, he can come close, but he can't tell the whole truth.

Statement at 1:10 in:

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well, if you want to hide something without lying, you can always make it seem like it is a joke. Nobody can tell if it is a truth or misconception that way. I have seen people discount things by making us believe what we believe is rediculous. Notice how when you ask a doctor something that you know is true, they sidetrack the issue so they aren't lying. One of the main types of deception is trying to make you think they told you something when in fact they side track the issue or joke about it as if it isn't real and you are in on their knowledge so you won't believe it. Lots of people use this to varying degrees when conning someone to get what they want. Ever bargain on a used car, this technique of identifying flaws to get them to lower the price is common, even if the flaws don't exist in their car.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
mouse thats the first time i did not hint a tone of sarcasm priceless$$$
Your right makes a lot of sense in what you say!!! a reply to: rickymouse

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   

I been 'feeling it coming' since about 1969... Oops. As time passes, your ideas will change.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
So you know this was in jest, right? They were BOTH laughing throughout this discussion.

Just to read the script starts all sort of conspiracy theories, unless you know the context.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

That kind of thing is typical isn't it.. kind of like the kids wearing shirts saying "OBEY", being all edgy. Yeah it's funny, you're an obedient slave.. Great social commentary, it would almost be funny if it wasn't for the fact that most people really are like that, it feels more like an ownership slip than any kind of dissidence.

Hidden in plain sight.. Robert Anton Wilson commented on this in the 70's:

Right out in the open, as you say. It amuses the devil out of them to confirm
their low opinion of the rest of humanity by putting things up front like that and watching how
almost everybody misses it.

As for Bill Clinton, I think this comment is pertinent:

Bill Clinton – as quoted by senior White House reporter Sarah McClendon in reply to why he wasn’t doing anything about UFO disclosure.
Sarah, there’s a government inside the government, and I don’t control it.

I personally found this ATS comment quite fascinating:

It is fairly well known for most insiders that the entire conspiracy of UFO's and related technology, are controlled by a few rogue, and off the grid of oversight military officers. Some are rogue CIA that were made rogue when the black project that utilized them was created to do exactly that.

It made a few elite CIA and military sole control of what is done with this information and future information learned.
It is also well known that Republicans (were just by happenstance) have traditionally been the controllers of the info and black programs associated with UFO's.
One of those that held the keys to this info was George Bush Sr. and when a few democrats tried to make him release information he just told them they did not have a need to know.. Clinton's man also got this treatment. and Jimmy Carter was one who was flat out refused the information from G. Bush Sr.

These groups that are rogue had means of income established when the projects were created to never run out of money, and the groups members get to exist totally above the law.

The only way the data would be released might be by a whistleblower, but all the members of those elite few were handpicked by men who's trust and honor means more to them than anything else. They aren't the types of people to ever be a whistleblower for any reason at all.

/Alienreality

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Here's the thing, and I know a lot of people are getting excited over the possibility of alleged upcoming Russian ET disclosure. In this day and age of technology, any government could tell us everything that's ever been hidden, and most would still not believe it. As long as it has no impact on one's daily life nobody will care. You could bring a live alien onto the podium with the President and people would still claim it's a guy in a suit, it's video editing, etc. Unless someone has a personal experience with an ET, most don't believe nor care.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Being the guy who ponies up full scale verified UFO Disclosure and comprehensive in your face evidence is kind of like winning the lottery and having your name and winnings posted in not only the local papers, but in every Nationwide publication out there....along with your home address, phone number and place of employment.

Eventually the imbalanced types looking for their piece of the "entitlement" pie are going to start swarming like killer bees because face it - some people are only interested in what they can get out of someone else.

Happens all the time with lesser issues....look at the insane amount of crap (insert famous person/political figure here) goes through on a day to day basis with the freaking paparazzi and media hounds. Look anywhere online in the comment sections of news reports and see how people passionately flip out over the most mundane things with threats of violent action.

Now imagine transposing that much insane media madness onto a gentle, highly sensitive, extremely intelligent telepathic race of entities who have the power and technology to make us all walking zombies if they get pushed around too far with all that psychotic human chaos.

Damn straight there will be no "official disclosure".

I mean heck - even in theoretical discussions someone will eventually come in and start talking about "if those little bastards show up on MY lawn, I'll blow their heads off with my shotgun" or some other wildly antisocial statement. There's simply too much at risk and too much at stake to just let the average American nut-job get a shot in when it comes to free association of the various species intermingling with the "locals".

If I were an ET race, I'd want my privacy protected as well.
This planet is chock full of nuts.

Oh yeah. Please feel free to completely disregard everything I've just said.
I'm a certified mental case an I have paperwork to prove it.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Agreed.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   

I think this is the truth. I think we are so close to knowing the truth. Disclosure is coming folks. And it may be in our lifetime. Keep fighting!

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ATF1886
mouse thats the first time i did not hint a tone of sarcasm priceless$$$
Your right makes a lot of sense in what you say!!! a reply to: rickymouse

I'm working on being able to do humor. I have been serious all my life so maybe my humor sounds like sarcasm, but I never meant it that way in the ninety nine percent of my posts.

Maybe I should quit practicing humor and just state things I know to be true. Truth usually isn't what most people want to hear though, they want to hear things that reinforce their beliefs.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Emerys

I think this is the truth. I think we are so close to knowing the truth. Disclosure is coming folks. And it may be in our lifetime. Keep fighting!

I'd like to believe that Disclosure is Coming, but I've heard that over the last 50 years and we don't seem any closer now than the first time I heard someone say that.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Remember Medvedev, he did tell something the same to reporters after an interview.

They keep telling the truth, we just don't believe them

edit on 16-3-2015 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Just keep on being you and don't worry about being anything else

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
The Clinton one I believe 100%. He knew going into the presidency what the CIA was doing, and he was waste deep in it after that Bush friendship. He learned things and he has never denied it. I would bet anything that even Hillary doesn't know what Bill knows, and all Bill knows is that they're real. That's what I got out of that.

Obama on the other hand, I don't think he was told. He's too much of an outsider. His response was completely different, it wasn't along the lines of what happened but rather using humor to deflect an uncomfortable truth: The office of the President, simply because they are the president has no authority here. There's another government behind the scenes. We see it occasionally with the FISA courts, and the lobbying echo chambers that carry out the voices of the CEO's of large corporations.

There is a second government at work in the US. Maybe they control the UFO's, maybe they don't but they control our day to day activity which ensures the UFO issue is kept hidden and they operate completely outside of our system of checks and balances.

And I'll close with this, I am a lifelong abductee. The earliest abduction I know of was at 9 or so. The latest was a year ago. I don't know how often they come, but they do. Obama's comments came off as if he was simply telling people an uncomfortable truth. Much in the same way Carlin used to.

Clinton knows exactly what is going on, Obama probably only knows minimal amounts.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I can't believe some of the people posting think that this was anything but a joke. Given the context, it's obvious. Besides, if most of the ridiculous, far-out alien conspiracies were to be believed, then the president wouldn't have access to such information anyway.

Give it up. It was a joke.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join