It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is What President Obama Had To Say About UFOs.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

and we all know social shaming or attempts at social ostracism are classic disinformation tactics, though of course the poster may not be aware of this, I'm not accusing the poster of anything, it may just be a coincidence that they have used these terms.

But there are hundreds of reasons why someone would choose those words that have nothing to do with being a "disinfo" agent. I think it just adds fuel to the fire and doesn't resolve anything. In my case I notice that the things I am most critical of are things that I have invested in or believed in at one time and later changed my mind. So if I use certain words, its probably me really being critical of myself. For instance, I feel like a complete moron for believing David Jacobs at one point and so I might say "people that believe in David Jacobs are complete morons".

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

We know online persona management exists, from this great ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And we know the tactics of such scum from this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So I think posters should be mindful as to what they post, so they don't use terms associated with disinformation techniques.

And I wouldn't be too hard on yourself about Dr. Jacobs, many think his claims are credible, including myself.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

The U.S government has sold out its own people for the Greys' technology:

www.youtube.com...

Try to read all of the comments. Also, go to that message and read posts by a guy called Ross Anthony to see how I learned this. NOW I know why they're trying so hard to hide their presence. I can understand the logic, but you know, I guess it's always easier to tell African Americans and others to forgive and forget, until another "race" does it to you. And honestly, what does it matter if they think they can hide it, as long as the world believes them to be true, then it's true.

What I quite don't understand is what the Illuminati could have possibly said or promised to Obama that he's willing to let his own race suffer. Most of Africa(and the world) are living under minimum wage, and he's okay with that?

If it were me, I would ignore all threats or promises, knowing that I will be forgiven, or they will be crippled by the gods. And no, the Illuminati will NOT be forgiven, I've asked this question to the universe over and over, and the answer is a "convincing no." In fact, I've asked a lot of questions about punishments, and let's just say, the universe is a lot less forgiving than I realized(here's a hint, all "Group Memory Complexes with net negative karma" will suffer. Sorry, in the universe's eyes, there's no such thing as I have nothing to do with my ancestors, while enjoying all the robberies and immoralities that my ancestors did, and then if you bomb a country where their land is permanently destroyed, which caused their descendants and their descendants' descendants to suffer permanently, you don't think you have to pay for that? That kind of logic is just basically trying to justify immorality and "having it all," while not having to suffer. Let's not forget, the Native Americans don't even want to live this way, so it means they and their descendants are also suffering permanently.)

Yes, the correct answer to atone for your crimes is pretty much to give the land back. However, there is another way, and that is Disclosure. They feel that this is very fair, and have given the U.S government and their citizens every opportunity to turn back, by directly appearing to their government, and very generously, with a lot of crafts on their land. You'd think that they would take every opportunities to atone for their crimes, instead of compounding them.

But what are the punishments? The answer, to my surprise, is to suffer "the first level of Hell"(Hell, at least the first level, isn't that bad, though it would take too much to explain. You get to eat, play cards with the devil, etc. after you get burned, and I think most people will get no more than 2-3 years. Think of it as a minimum-security prison, except it's for wars, destroying planets, galaxies, etc. basically crimes on a very large scale. And yes, there are different levels of Hell. In Dante's Inferno, it's 9. In Chinese Culture, it's 18. And yes, Hell exists, all cultures mention them. In addition, people have seen plenty of evidence of UFOs, either directly or circumstantial, so the excuse, I don't believe in God, Hell, or I was ignorant at the time when you have to face the Interplanetary Court Justice will not work any longer. That's pretty much the same logic as I have nothing to do with my ancestors, while enjoying all the immoralities that my ancestors did. It's basically just believing or saying whatever is most convenient and a way to justify immorality or wiggle your way out of suffering. You either suffer in this life or the next, that's pretty much how it works).

Now here's the thing: the penalty would be much too long and harsh for the soldiers to suffer alone(anything in Hell for more than 3 years and then it starts to become unbearable), that's why the punishments will be shared by all those who participated in their Group Memory Complex(nationality.) They feel this is fair because if the soldiers were fighting so that their citizens can benefit or brag, then the citizens must also share in the punishments.

Again, all of this is pending disclosure NOT happening(and there is a time limit. If you read that message again, it's said that if this doesn't happen, then "the Rupture"("mis-perceived", this shows that that person did not make up that message. He had no clue about "the Rapture." And yes, that quote "Give me a hand-hold and I'll raise the Earth" is real, though it's actually "Give me a lever and I'll move the world" by Archimedes. Also, I think someone said here that we only have 10 more years to "choose our path," though I'm not sure if it's related) WILL happen. This is the "People's Salvation." This is different from the Second Coming a little bit in that if Disclosure happened, then you will not be judged, so you can't say that they haven't given the U.S opportunities. I mean, if their citizens suffer later, then it's pretty much by choice.

If Disclosure doesn't happen, then they will be judged, and the punishments will be applied retroactively, so the U.S government should think long and hard, before they want to keep "taking one for the team," because we all know which Group Memory Complex has the most net negative karma, and sorry, the mantra freedom&democracy will not be fooled by the gods any longer, because in their eyes, Disclosure is a greater cause than Freedom&Democracy, because Disclosure will bring true freedom AND economic prosperity for all(let's face it, right now, only the West has any kind of prosperity). In fact, all you(as in citizens of the world) have to do to get the gods on your side is to: 1) be civilized 2) desire Disclosure. You can say that the U.S has literally lost their moral high ground.

What if the U.S citizens have done everything to force Disclosure, can they "disassociate" themselves from their Group Memory Complex that way? After all, they can't really force their own government and really have no say in Disclosure, so how can they be punished? The answer is yes, but it has to be a genuine effort. What happens then is that the U.S government will take the blunt of the punishments, and well, that's like hanging them out to dry, but I suppose if the U.S government is committing the greatest sin of all, then there's no reason to side with them any longer.

However, if they make their best attempts to force Disclosure, in the manners that I suggested, then it will happen anyway. UFOs did not give you all this technology so that you can just simply sit here and brag(in fact, inflicting psychological damage to an entire Group Memory Complex can be considered a crime, though it's unclear what the punishments are. After all, bragging is what nationalism is all about, and by doing that, you are associating yourself with your ancestors, hence Group Memory Complex, which directly contradicts the statement that I have nothing to do with my ancestors. If you want to know, the UFOs view us as one race). Remember that with great power comes great responsibility.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

You just keep having conversations with yourself, or fantasizing on how one should post.

Social shaming words?

No, to see words as such is a good representation of how one is conflicted with themselves and how words can mean so much when you cant see who posts those words.

Here is what the other poster said, again a statement loaded with social shaming words such as "ridiculous", "can't believe", "obvious", "far-out", "conspiracy"......and we all know social shaming or attempts at social ostracism are classic disinformation tactics

A few of those socially shaming words have been used by yourself countless times, I see you are a victim of what I say at the end of my post.

So just wondering, do you disagree and that the president would have the knowledge and or access to such information and still be covering it up?

My opinion is he doesn't, it puts him in a legal bind if he did, plausible deniability keeps heads of state safe from prosecution from national secrets that would be considered illegal by the majority. Yes he might have someone feeding him info that might be informed by someone else from a certain group or agency doing things which need covering up however I think as the more time passes more in these positions of power such as world leaders are getting to know how to play ball and what to take in from advisers and what to act on and what not to.

Your question if directed at me

why are you on this site?

I really don't know anymore, its becoming a joke and a religious gathering for gullibility and a divide at all costs site, I don't know if its just media manipulation and the tensions world wide are what is making people who post act as they do so I guess that is the reason I still take part, to try finding that knowledge of not knowing what has become of rationality on the internet if there really was any which in my opinion there was but it now reflects how the media and other influential powers want people to act and react, mindlessly that is.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

This I quote from Your comment written By You before I write this.: "Obama replied, "Well, you know, that's what we're instructed to say."

I got what You meant when You said, "You all can think this was only a joke if you want." Well said By The Way, and it went through My mind just as I read the First thing I quoted from You here, that most people* are going to take it just that way. Shame really.

I have realized Our Presidents are merely Puppets whose Strings are being Controlled by Those Who REALLY 'Run The Show', for many Years. The "Shadow Government" if You will. I quote from unknown sources. As It has been seen on the InterNet for Many Many Years now......

I hope That what I quoted By You is seen by many here as being the Truth. That our President is NOT the one running the show! That there are Indeed Members in a Shadow Government that make the decisions for Our Prez.

Just wanted to let You know that You posted what I think is a True and Powerful Statement! I for one Appreciate that! I Truly Hope that Others can see the True Meaning of Your Words......

Later, Syx.

* ( I have stopped using the Term Sheeple a little while back. I felt that when I said that, It makes Others think that I think of MySelf as being Superior to them. I am no more Superior to them, than They are to Me. Those who think Themselves Superior to ANYONE, Are Delusional, and need to Open their Eyes......)
edit on 16-3-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

Well said... I feel that same way lol.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
I can't believe some of the people posting think that this was anything but a joke. Given the context, it's obvious. Besides, if most of the ridiculous, far-out alien conspiracies were to be believed, then the president wouldn't have access to such information anyway.

Give it up. It was a joke.

I am not a skeptic... or a believer and I fully agree. Desperate much?

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Its been done for the longest time now like theyve said the public cant handle the truth..a reply to: caladonea

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

To us average Joe's it's humor to them it might be the truth!!

It a joke.

Whoops. freedom of opinion, we all know that not allowed.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

When Kimmel pressed Obama, telling him how Clinton claimed to have looked into government files on UFOs and found nothing, Obama replied, "Well, you know, that's what we're instructed to say."

You all can think this was only a joke if you want.

Yes, he's laughing along with Kimmel but thinking "You poor schmuck. You have NO idea what's really going on!"

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Thanks SyxPak glad to see we're on the same page.

Unfortunately there are some who haven't, or won't even open the book.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I'll say this...

There are things even the President doesn't know or get to know -- no matter how hard he asks. Some things are "need to know" -- and the President simply does not need to know about those projects.

It's easier to deny knowing something if you truly don't know about it.

I think everyone has it all wrong with "shadow government". To me, that gives one the impression there's some over-arching government behind the scenes that directs the entire government we see.

In reality, it is far more likely that we have a small, tiny government-within-a-government. A mere handful of people working on projects so secret that only those people know about them. It would be so incredibly compartmentalized, that dozens of agencies would be carrying out small, tiny bits of its agenda, completely unaware. This core group would also have access to any other government database or software, allowing them any and all information they needed to conduct their business.

The fewer people that know the "whole picture" the better a secret is kept. As I said -- if you need to know, you know ... otherwise you don't. During the Manhattan project people working next to each other had no idea what the other person was doing. They knew that their job was to solder this part to that part, that's it. They had no idea what was next in store for the part they helped build, and no idea what it was going to be used for. That my friends, is how you keep a secret.
edit on 16-3-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Whether or not President Obama knows the truth, whatever that may be... his responses were very well orchestrated.

leolady

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886
I think if disclosure is coming you will see it coming a long time before it gets here. There would be massive media attention to the subject for at least 12 months before hand to prepare people for what is to come. The spin on the media material would reflect what the government is going to say about the aliens. I don't see any of this media preparation yet.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I will say this of your post:

There is no better way to keep something secret than to compartmentalize that secret. If everyone in the project knows very little (if any) of the overall project, it's literally impossible for leaks to occur. In your previous example. I imagine very few people knew exactly WHAT was being built, or their role in it, until the bombs dropped on Japan.

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

"If I was the president... I would immediately race to wherever they have the files about Area 51 and UFOs, and I'd go through everything to find out what happened. DID YOU DO THAT?" Obama response: "That's why you will not be president, because that's the first thing that you would do."

LOL

I like the last part Not Mentioned Here !

The Aliens Wont Let it Happen ..

It Would Reveal All of Our Secrets

They Exercise Strict Control over Us ...

Then Kimmel talk about that People will be examining more less Analyzing his Emotions and Facial expressions ..

then Obama Said he Cant Reveal Anything ...

Kimmel: Really ?

Obama Closing his Eyes and Nodding ...

then Went on with Clinton did check and found nothing

Obama Said that what we are Instructed to Say ...

could be just a Humorists Satire...

but what about the past presidents making Pock Shots... ?

Truman for One..

www.youtube.com...

Eisenhower what was Revealed by Henry W. McElroy, Jr, retiring State Representative to New Hampshire..
www.youtube.com...

Gerald Ford Jimmy Carter Clinton

www.youtube.com...

UFOs & Presidents: Reagan, Carter, Nixon, Obama
www.youtube.com...

Why Would Reagan Say not Once but Twice ? the UN

President Ronald Reagan mentions Alien Threat at Fallston_ UN & National Strategy Forum
www.youtube.com...

Who to Say.. From Presidents , Astronaut's , High Political officials to Retired Military and CIA Men and Woman close to their Dead beds from all around the World... Revealing hints that there is Something going on.. and Something Did Happen in Their Eyes ! from the 50s , 60s & 70s

but Do I know... I just See ( Videos Reels to VHS & DVD Net ) Listen Audios ( Tape Net ) and Read ( Books Mags from the Era.. ) to Digital, to go by for a Conclusion ... On a Open Mind... Separating From Bull# to a Possible Plausible Incident of what Happened ..

The Most Convincing in My Eyes ..

Is the Montana (1950) Utah (1952) UFO Incident and the Robertson Panel Examination..

and Why Dr Allen J Hynak ( Director of Project Bluebook ) has said about the Robertson Panel as he was Involved
that the Members of the Robertson Panel Could Not Explain of what they were Seeing in Both Videos of Montana and Utah UFO's and had to Say Something the public about them

Dr J Allen Hynenk (Astronomer) in 1974 - Re: 1953 CIA Robertson Panel & 1952 Utah film

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12015MondayfAmerica/Chicago374 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Awesome video, funny as heck!!!

Rebel 5

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

When Kimmel pressed Obama, telling him how Clinton claimed to have looked into government files on UFOs and found nothing, Obama replied, "Well, you know, that's what we're instructed to say."

I think that both presidents after digging stumbled on a ten feet alien ten stories deep with a Grey smile on his face saying " Mark my words you don't see, think , or smell and not even tell about us ! Because space is a very large place to get lost". Then turned around to find the up button on the elevator doors..

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Now this is Funny !

Obama jokes about Extraterrestrials in Roswell March 2012
www.youtube.com...

Humor!

man.. he aged pretty bad in 3 years from 2012 to now

must be all that Stress of not Reveling ! LOL

Soldier to the Alien Turn around you Screwed this Planet all up you Not Doing it Again ! Reveal and Identify yourself so what is Behind me that the Whole World can See! LOL

edit on 12015MondayfAmerica/Chicago374 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Can't believe no one has posted the video yet.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join