It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is What President Obama Had To Say About UFOs.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This is my first thread on this please take it easy on me..

link

Last year, Kimmel broached the subject with former President Bill Clinton. He posed the topic of supposed UFOs and aliens at Nevada's top secret Area 51 military base in exactly the same way with both presidents.

Kimmel opening statement to Clinton last April:
"If I was president... I'd demand to see all the classified files on the UFOs, because I want to know, I'd want to know what has been going on. DID YOU DO THAT?"

Clinton response: "Sort of."

Kimmel opening statement to Obama on March 12:

"If I was the president... I would immediately race to wherever they have the files about Area 51 and UFOs, and I'd go through everything to find out what happened. DID YOU DO THAT?"

Obama response: "That's why you will not be president, because that's the first thing that you would do."

To us average Joe's it's humor to them it might be the truth!!

"The aliens won't let it happen. You'd reveal all their secrets, and they exercise strict control over us," Obama said. "I can't reveal anything."

When Kimmel pressed Obama, telling him how Clinton claimed to have looked into government files on UFOs and found nothing, Obama replied, "Well, you know, that's what we're instructed to say."

While conspiracy theorists might have a field day with those types of comments, it should be pointed out that, throughout the short minute-and-a-half, UFO-alien-Area 51-related dialogue between Kimmel and Obama, both were smiling and laughing almost the entire time, giving the impression that everything said by the president was strictly humorous.

"I would love for the president of the United States to step to a podium and announce [the reality of ETs] to the world, but I don't think it's ever going to happen. I think it'll come about in a much different way, but it will come about."

I am seeing a lot of reference and rhetoric to aliens is something more going on??

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ATF1886

We have one in the White House now.....

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
For all his other flaws, it's good to see Obama at least has a sense of humor.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Kümmel was no doubt smiling at Obama's attempt at humour...

Obama was probably laughing at the peasants who are none the wiser to the fact (can I say fact) that there is indeed (can I say indeed) an Alien presence on Earth.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

First S&F on me brother.

I think just the fisrt quote is enough for a thread.

I think the answer of the second guy manifest his superiority complex...., one more time.

One day all will be revealed by other channel.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
How is this for "icing"? On the DishNetwork™ #195 which was once "The Military Channel" now the 'America's Hero Network' They have had a BIG uptick in UFO shows. Right now they are showing 'Rameses: Wrath of God or Man?' And "Conspiracies of The Bible™"...

Something is in the stew...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

When Kimmel pressed Obama, telling him how Clinton claimed to have looked into government files on UFOs and found nothing, Obama replied, "Well, you know, that's what we're instructed to say."

You all can think this was only a joke if you want.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

I don't.

2nd.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I third i feel it coming...a reply to: TrueMessiah

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Lmbo qwa ha ha ha !a reply to: nwtrucker

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The first thing that comes to my mind is that, Barack Obama is a highly trained lawyer. He knows the liability of making a false claim at that level. Anything done in jest (verbally), has a fighting chance in court.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
There will be no official disclosure(imho).

Any disclosure must come with deniability. Therefore, it will not come from "official" sources.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Star returned thank you i stay away from the others on ATS thats like the elitest group on ats i thought i would be dismantled for this post...a reply to: Trueman

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Didn't Carter try to do something like that? I believe it was during the same time Bush was director of the CIA.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

I do.

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I had a feeling youd pop in.. love it !!a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The camera operator in me saw a few things that happen in these types of shoots.

-Obama kept looking off camera for the pre-written jokes
-You could see him bounce as he read Kimmel's lines. Usually the sign of a nervous actor trying to get the bit's timing right. A sign of no rehearsal.
-One question was answered truthfully. The only answer where poor acting was not employed. The only answer that was spoken like a dignitary usually speaks to a citizen, off camera.

link   
I believe the president on aliens might be a diffusion point kinda the guy thats hey your over your head nothing to see her move along move along..a reply to: BGriff

link   

You ever wonder if Obama's telling the truth about it? I mean... what better way to make people not believe than to just admit it in a fashion everybody would think was a joke?

posted on Mar, 15 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Well, I saw it was your thread and figured I would pop in and take a peek.

What do you think? Joke or no?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join