It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to those who say being gay is a choice?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: cj6

Infertility, once again, is not CAUSED by nature but it can be caused by things that are NATURE-MADE.

AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now you are starting to make a progress!!!!

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I'm not making any progress if you still think infertility is natural. For F's sake go talk to a doctor about infertility and maybe they can knock some sense into you.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: cj6

I'm not making any progress if you still think infertility is natural. For F's sake go talk to a doctor about infertility and maybe they can knock some sense into you.

Again.

What if society only accepted you if you were homosexual?

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Again that makes no sense. I asked why society would do that and you had no answer for it.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   

For F's sake go talk to a doctor about infertility and maybe they can knock some sense into you.

No you ask them. We already have asked them.

Ask this guy:
www.sciencedaily.com...

Maybe that guy will knock some sense into you.

[edit] And this guy as well onlinelibrary.wiley.com...
edit on 3/7/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   

I think what anne is getting at is the question.
Could you choose to be gay?.

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:32 AM
link   

This a quote from your genius doctor "That's probably the reason for the very high rates of unexplained infertility in the last decades." He used the word UNEXPLAINED meaning he has NO explanation and has no idea what he's talking about.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Again when did you choose to be straight?.

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Now I'm being dragged into the "choice" issue? Ok sure I think maybe subconsciously it's possible to choose. Because there's no logical reason or beneficial result of homosexuality then I think it's possible. And since we don't directly influence our subconscious who's to say people don't subconsciously choose to be gay?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

What are you on?

But these evolutionary strategies demonstrate the Law of Unintended Consequences as well, says Dr. Hasson.

He was talking about that.

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   

What he was talking about was his own theories. Am I supposed to trust a random persons theories that are based on absolutely nothing?

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LoveSolMoonDeath

They are not murderers/pedo/alcoolic: they fall in LOVE with the same sex, that's all! For everythings left they are just like you and me. Why can't people just get that? What are they afraid of?

Nobody said that homosexuals were the same as pedophiles, murderers, hetero, or anything at all.

The question was put forth; Is it a choice-and some people asked if other things were a choice. Nobody is comparing being a homosexual to anything whatsoever.. only if there were a choice in other matters.

Those taking it out of context are either misunderstanding or searching to troll.

I don't see fear in this thread, just questions and some misunderstanding, and I think most people get what homosexuality is. There may be some confusion as to whether being Gay is (only) a sexual preference. It makes sense to me that a person who is Gay wants to spend their life with another like minded person (outside of only sex), but I think for many, the only thing some think of is the sexual aspect.

edit on 7-3-2015 by RobinB022 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Well it is the topic of the thread :/.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: RobinB022

Nobody said that homosexuals were the same as pedophiles, murderers, hetero, or anything at all.

Many have said that if homosexuality wasn't a choice then therefore pedophilia isn't a choice either. To accept that homosexuality is not a choice (natural) is to accept that pedophilia is natural.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
It has been shown that homosexuality occurs naturally.

It has been shown that there are many humans who cannot procreate who still experience sexual attraction.

It has been shown that no straight person can "choose" to be gay, therefore, no gay person has chosen to be gay.

It has been shown that posters will continue repeat the same nonsense that has been shown inaccurate and disproved even when they realize their argument has no validity. This is called the Troll Syndrome.

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

No comment on the possibility of the subconscious mind being responsible? It is touchy to talk about our subconscious since no one fully understands it...so hot damn I'm sticking with that
the choice lies in the subconscious mind.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Troll Syndrome

LOL I like that.

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

It has been shown...shown...and shown again! By who? Based on what? The problem I have with shown is that it's not the same as proven.

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

So it is genetics and not choice.

cj6

posted on Mar, 7 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Now people are genetically engineered to be homosexual? That....actually kinda makes sense lol

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join