It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Special Forces Engage ISIS For The First Time (and kick their a**)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   
When you get specially trained US Military with pure hatred in their eye going after a target, its game over. ISIS wont have a chance, especially when we send more ground troops over there. Its going to be a bloodbath.

Karma is a bitch.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: abe froman

Are you stark raving mad or what? "Die scum die"?? What's this?

People died. There is no reason to celebrate.

Tell that to the beheading and fiery death videos that ISIS does to prisoners while yelling Allah Akbar the entire time and cheering like a bunch of Neanderthals.

Now the US is putting boots on the ground with pure hatred aimed at ISIS in their eyes. The Grim Reaper is visiting ISIS.

edit on 23-2-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I don't celebrate or glorify violence. No stars or flags from me I'm afraid, just because of how happy you seem with violent war.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Sure we kick butt. We kicked butt in Kuait and in Afgahnastan and in Iraq.

Then we left.

Then the crap got worse.

Dont celebrate just yet.

It came back to bite GW in the a**.
edit on 23-2-2015 by BerenstEiner because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: hudsonhawk69

Congratulations... An army who's funding probably runs well into thebarIONS" beat a bunch of sand 'n-word's with sticks...

You must be so #ing proud!

Asshole!

What a stupid, childish thing to say!

If not supporting "Team America World Police" Makes me childish then yes... Yes I am.

America has a military budget of what? 600 million? More? And someone is bragging that they defeated some middle eastern militants who's budget is what? 2 cows 14 goats and 7 chickens?

And you're calling ME childish?

Were you by any chance the school yard bully or are you simply supporting the "holier than thou" muslims/islamists are evil club?

I have never said I love the american government
or military. In fact I have been vocal about them
on this site.

This is not about america, this is about getting
Rid of a real threat. You say Isis budget is small.
Try saying that to the thousands of families
Destroyed by the Isis.

If budget was important, then we would have only been in Afghanistan a few months and not years.

So, yes, you are being childish because Isis is a threat to the world, and all nations should work together to defeat them.

What planet do you live on?

I can understand that someone as flaccid as you would be concerned about the threat posed ISIS... However how do you justify YEARS of bombing missions in the middle east? Thousands of their friends and family killed BEFORE ISIS even existed. ISIS is simply responding to decades of western messing in the middle east. It's horribly offensive if ISIS execute a few people or commit a terrorist attack but it's okay for westerners to mess around with their lives and cultures and politics year after year after year?

If you want to get rid of the ISIS threat? Westerns should GTFO of the middle east and stop messing.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

You can't fight with hatred, you have to maintain emotional control or you could die from being distracted.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: criticalhit

Congratulations... An army who's funding probably runs well into the "BILLIONS" beat a bunch of sand 'n-word's with sticks...

Asshole!

If not supporting "Team America World Police" Makes me childish then yes... Yes I am.

America has a military budget of what? 600 million? More? And someone is bragging that they defeated some middle eastern militants who's budget is what? 2 cows 14 goats and 7 chickens?

Were you by any chance the school yard bully or are you simply supporting the "holier than thou" muslims/islamists are evil club?

I have the need to interject

I'm quite sure once upon a time hundreds of savage cavemen somewhere armed with sticks had to of, on one of their rape and steal and plunder the fruit trees or other forays, accidentally wander into a camp where a group of other primitives had figured out the "hand axe" and invested quite a bit of time and resources making them...

Undoubtedly, you, I and everyone else in here is descended from the group of 50 half monkeys with hand axes not the 300 dead half monkeys who only had sticks...

so whine all effin hell you want about the moron underdog with a lesser budget, that just means they are stupid and will go extinct. It's kind of a no brainer that the side investing money in science is going to kick the crud out of the side investing in prayer

Moral of the story if your going to run around trying to kill people you might want to have a budget for it or something before you wander into people who do.

I not whining about the moron underdog. I whining about the retard who brags about killing an inadequately armed opponent with a fifty million dollar aeroplane. If you wana brag about killing someone? Kill them in a fair fight and don't hide behind technology like a PUSSY!
And really... If they were in any danger of going extinct! You wouldn't be so damned concerned about them now would you?!?
And yes... The side with the 600 billion dollar budget will probably win... eventually... Unless they don't of course... like usual. If you really believe that this is anything other than another propaganda war designed to boost the supporters failing economies then... Well that one speaks for itself!
The moral of the story is:

IF YOU PISS IN SOMEONES BACKYARD! DON'T BE SURPRISED, SHOCKED OR OFFENDED WHEN THEY TAKE A BIG STINKY # IN YOUR BACKYARD!

So if you would like to promote a future of MORE ISIS terrorist attacks... Then by all means continue jerking off while you polish your small gun. And don't forget to brag about it! Cause your smarter and more highly evolved than them. That's clearly why your so threatened by the underdog! .!.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: kazanoom
They are actually heavily funded from selling oil. You know, from those oil fields we "liberated" in the Iraqi war.

Even if that is true... The iraqi war is an excellent example of a time when we "SHOULDA MIND OUR OWN BUSINESS!" And and exceptional example of why groups like ISIS hate westerns!

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger
When you get specially trained US Military with pure hatred in their eye going after a target, its game over. ISIS wont have a chance, especially when we send more ground troops over there. Its going to be a bloodbath.

Karma is a bitch.

If only that were true...

It's been a bloodbath every time that westerns go over to the middle east... On both sides... And yet after all these years of fighting. The war on terror is no closer to a resolution...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Congratulations... An army who's funding probably runs well into thebarIONS" beat a bunch of sand 'n-word's with sticks...

Asshole!

on this site.

Destroyed by the Isis.

If budget was important, then we would have only been in Afghanistan a few months and not years.

So, yes, you are being childish because Isis is a threat to the world, and all nations should work together to defeat them.

I can understand that someone as flaccid as you would be concerned about the threat posed ISIS... However how do you justify YEARS of bombing missions in the middle east? Thousands of their friends and family killed BEFORE ISIS even existed. ISIS is simply responding to decades of western messing in the middle east. It's horribly offensive if ISIS execute a few people or commit a terrorist attack but it's okay for westerners to mess around with their lives and cultures and politics year after year after year?

If you want to get rid of the ISIS threat? Westerns should GTFO of the middle east and stop messing.
idiot. The iraq / iran war killed more than any american intervention. Isis sympathies belong in the calaphate. Go on get yourself off then.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: disregard

Asshole!

on this site.

Destroyed by the Isis.

idiot. The iraq / iran war killed more than any american intervention. Isis sympathies belong in the calaphate. Go on get yourself off then.

I don't care how many people died in the Iran/Iraq war. If they want to kill each other it's their business not mine and certainly not Americas or yours.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Asshole!

on this site.

Destroyed by the Isis.

I don't care how many people died in the Iran/Iraq war. If they want to kill each other it's their business not mine and certainly not Americas or yours.
if more died before american intervention then obviously that area of the world is better off with america. Thats like saying you would not intervene in a fight between children.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Asshole!

on this site.

Destroyed by the Isis.

if more died before american intervention then obviously that area of the world is better off with america. Thats like saying you would not intervene in a fight between children.

The world would be better off if "Team America World Police" would actually follow all this freedom crap that they preach and leave the rest of the world to be free!
The fact that you refer to people in the middle east as "children" simply goes to highlight your misplaced "holier than thou","self righteous", bigoted attitude. .!.

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: hudsonhawk69

curious about something.

what would you say to all the people on this site as well as nations in the area asking for the US to do more about ISIS?

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Thats a stupid question! I live on planet earth!

I can understand that someone as flaccid as you would be concerned about the threat posed ISIS...

Oh, so now a am flaccid! You seem to know so much about me. You are a clever angry person.

However how do you justify YEARS of bombing missions in the middle east? Thousands of their friends and family killed BEFORE ISIS even existed. ISIS is simply responding to decades of western messing in the middle east.

What a complete load of rubbish! Yes, I agree we should not have gone into iraq, or any other country in the middle east for our own gains, but to say this is the reason isis is doing what they are doing is just a load of rubbish.

So, because of the western world invading middle east, that gives them the right to muder, rape, torture men, wonen and children who don't believe what they belive. You really think they are doing this because of us in the west?

No, they are doing this because they believe what they are doing is right. Thats why they are killing fellow muslims, christians, children etc in their own country.

And now we have people in our own country going over there to join them, and young girls going over there to marry them. And you think its just these people, going over there that are brainwashed by the isis. How many people in our own going hold their views, and are waiting for the right moment to strike?

It's horribly offensive if ISIS execute a few people or commit a terrorist attack but it's okay for westerners to mess around with their lives and cultures and politics year after year after year?

How can i take you seriously when you make posts like this? So, isis is killing just a few people now ? So you think thats ok. They are taking whole towns and killing whoever gets in their way. Be it fellow believers, or not. They don't care if they are women or children.

Now, this is just stupid. You really think this will stop them? This does not make sense, since they are targeting and killing people in their own country who don't agree with them, or will not convert. If you really believe this will solve the isis problem, then , i just don't know what else to say!

They have already said what they want. It now has nothing to do with western countries in their land. It has turned into a much bigger monster i am afraid.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

curious about something.

what would you say to all the people on this site as well as nations in the area asking for the US to do more about ISIS?

I would say A) it pays to mind your own business and B) If your going to do something about ISIS don't get all surprised and pissy when they cut the heads off your people and blow your stuff up.
Violence begets violence and an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.
If we all believe in this freedom crap that we keep preaching then leave Isis in the middle east alone and let them live as they choose. If their neighbors have a problem with ISIS then they are free to do what ever they please about it. If you have an issue with ISIS in western country's then get your troops and support out of the middle east and stop pissing in ISIS back yard. If you still have a problem with them after that then route them from your western cities. After that if you're still having problems you're stuffed. If muslims really are trying to take over the world (which I doubt) then they appear to be winning. Life sucks and then you die. Stop whining about it. There are no villains and no victims here. We are all guilty.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Mod Note

Please stop the bickering.

Do not reply to this post

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos

curious about something.

I would say A) it pays to mind your own business and B) If your going to do something about ISIS don't get all surprised and pissy when they cut the heads off your people and blow your stuff up.
Violence begets violence and an eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.
If we all believe in this freedom crap that we keep preaching then leave Isis in the middle east alone and let them live as they choose. If their neighbors have a problem with ISIS then they are free to do what ever they please about it. If you have an issue with ISIS in western country's then get your troops and support out of the middle east and stop pissing in ISIS back yard. If you still have a problem with them after that then route them from your western cities. After that if you're still having problems you're stuffed. If muslims really are trying to take over the world (which I doubt) then they appear to be winning. Life sucks and then you die. Stop whining about it. There are no villains and no victims here. We are all guilty.

I find it hard to believe that you really believe that the reason why sisi are doing what they are doing is because of their hatred for western countries. Its clearly not just that. They kill anyone, who does not agree with what they believe. Does not matter if you foloow their faith, if you are a woman, or a child. Nothing gets in their way.

They want a holy war, not revenge for western countries. I can't believe you can't see this!

I also can't believe you don't see the threat to western countries by the isis. In the uk alone, we have people being brainwashed by them and are going to join the fight. We have young girls going over there to marry into the isis. And i am sure there are many people in the uk, just waiting for the chance to kill for the isis. It will happen. Its only a matter of time.

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

minding your own business is a bit selfish, if you see someone asking you to help them save their life or their friends life, should you really ignore them and mind your own business every time?

there was a video one time of a little kid being run over by several cars in China a year or two ago.. most bystanders just walked on by ignoring the kid.. however the Chinese are used to minding their own business as often when they help someone they themselves might get sued.. is this the world you want?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join