It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Special Forces Engage ISIS For The First Time (and kick their a**)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
What other outcome could be expected? Only a fool willingly engages US special forces. I would prefer no boots on the ground, but this is the best outcome that's realistic.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Yes since they recruited them to overthrow other governments. Smoke and mirrors. a reply to: chiefsmom

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

originally posted by: Bedlam
Hey, and what a wonderful opportunity for on the job training!

"Ok, guys, what did I show you about the M2? Achmed, you load the belt, great. How do we charge the weapon? Excellent! Now, let's look downrange and find the target...no, don't stick your head all the way up, there you go, peek and duck. Peek and duck. Don't get a rhythm. Perfect. Where are they? Good! Now train the weapon on the area, you and you are on belt duty, get the next can up and ready, good!

Who wants to shoot first? Ok, ready, GO!"

Are you saying that isis have used this as an exercise to be trained in weapons use?

yeah. i'd say isis got a first hand demonstration on proper weapons use. "too bad" not many of them survived to implement the lesson.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   
(post by baddogma removed by baddogma for serious snark and lack of seriousness about a serious subject that got unserious due to seriously serious pacifistic seriousity railing against jingoistic glee for stomping bullies' butts regardless of right or wrongness of serious violence that confused said poster as to what side he was on but in the end decided the special forces were in the right for being attacked and defending themselves with serious training and firepower and he also decided that although we are all human and thus deserving of love, some folks are so far gone that a 7.62 piece of lead might well be the only expedient answer... seriously)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ANNED
First you have to set the head space then set the timing on a Ma Deuce.

I can do the moonwalk while teaching that procedure.

eta: I know I said it backwards on the other thread but I was laughing at the memory at the time.
edit on 20-2-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

I need one in the back of my F150 for the occasional Arab Zombie invasion of course lol. Then again I don't need Obama trying to knock me off with one of his drones.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Would a private force have air support from FA/18's?

I doubt any private army has it's own carrier group!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Some media reports indicate that US, British, Australian and Canadian special forces have combated IS in several circumstances with successful results. It's a great thing to see that despite IS being better armed and trained than most other terrorist organisations, they still pale in comparison to our professional soldiers and other allied forces. Hopefully their destruction comes quick.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This report came out quite a while back...and was never seen on any major news site, only the far right web sites and some Middle Eastern sites. If true, CNN, BBC, MSNBC, etc would have reported it also. Calling this one BS. I follow as much news from that region as I can since I work in Afghanistan.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
What a shock,warriors are welcome to the dinner table again...
Lousy empty heads who bitch and moan have but to relive this thread to see their own hypocricy.

Violence solves a GREAT deal and it has an IMPORTANT function in outr world.
It just should never be a countries SOLE purpose.
We are opposed by a prime example of it.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
They talk about ISIS retreating back to their base.
Why dont they bomb that base?

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   
and who was that crazy blonde saying we should be giving isis jobs? i nearly flipped a table. go usa!

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder
and who was that crazy blonde saying we should be giving isis jobs? i nearly flipped a table. go usa!

There was no crazy blonde. You imagined that. I'm not even kidding.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Having read the link (in which some parts the English in which it's written is a little strange) it just reeks of invented propaganda.

"Bad guys" attack the wrong people and get wiped out like a dirty ass...Just in time for xmas.

YEAH..WORLD POLICE, WORLD POLICE, WORLD POLICE..(to be chanted energétically while waving 'ole glory).

edit on AM6Sat20151972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 02:55 AM
link   
This boosts US military's image, while also providing justification for private military around the world.
Plus, who doesn't love getting the newest bad guy since Al CIA-Duh.

I would be very interested to hear a first account perspective of the situation.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
You know this is great and all hoary for the USA but we have so many problems here at home that our government can't fix. I don't have very much patriotism in me. We've spent a trillion dollars or more fighting terrorists while everything in this country has gone to crap. Don't give me that Democrat/Republican crap either. People are being screwed left and right by our government cuts here taxes there. Can't feed the homeless vet on the corner or pay for their medical expenses but we can drop million dollar bombs. Sorry I don't feel your enthusiasm for killing sand dwelling cavemen.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Are you stark raving mad or what? "Die scum die"?? What's this?

People died. There is no reason to celebrate.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Does anybody know where these f18-s are stationed?
edit on 21-2-2015 by JudgeThread because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: exsanguination45
They talk about ISIS retreating back to their base.
Why dont they bomb that base?

Because it's a supersecret base. Story goes that it is somewhere inside a mountain, and when they say "open Sesame" it opens up and they drive their Toyota trucks right in there.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

People died. There is no reason to celebrate.

Tell that to the 21 and more who have had an ISIS haircut as of late...not to mention a Jordanian fighter pilot who was burned alive, I bet there families don't feel as you do concerning the life of ISIS fighters.

And yes people died...the right people.
edit on 21-2-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join