It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Special Forces Engage ISIS For The First Time (and kick their a**)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+62 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

The short version is that ISIS attacked a base where more than 100 Special Forces “advisers” are stationed and took a two hour beating from both the air and the ground while the good guys took no casualties.

What goes around comes around.

USA! USA! USA!

Boots on the ground? How about a boot up your a$$- it's the American way!!!

Yes I am happy to celebrate this violence. Die scum die.

link

I know our government has fought some unjust wars.

Every now and then America kicks the right butt.
edit on 20-2-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

I usually am not one to root for US intervention, but I must say ISIS definitively deserved that one!

These extremists must learn a lesson once in a while.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Makes me wonder if they didn't know the US guys were there.

Fun surprise if they didn't.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

I would advise that countries like England, Australia, etc. that know they have had people leave to join ISIS keep an extra close eye on their borders for when these cowardly scumbags start running home like the cockroaches they are.

Bullies just hate it when you fight back.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Hey, and what a wonderful opportunity for on the job training!

"Ok, guys, what did I show you about the M2? Achmed, you load the belt, great. How do we charge the weapon? Excellent! Now, let's look downrange and find the target...no, don't stick your head all the way up, there you go, peek and duck. Peek and duck. Don't get a rhythm. Perfect. Where are they? Good! Now train the weapon on the area, you and you are on belt duty, get the next can up and ready, good!

Who wants to shoot first? Ok, ready, GO!"

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You act like every report from ME is honest and factual.

So I can say anything and you would belive it? Or just when American military is involved? Glad your so happy about something not truely verified.

I thought that was called gullible

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Epic

+46 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist
Thanks for letting us know which side you're on.

This link was sent to me by an Army Ranger.Also, thanks for setting me straight using your vast 2 days of experience on ATS.

edit on 20-2-2015 by abe froman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Kick their A$$...

Take their Gas.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Hell Yeah Abe!!! We don't always agree on everything here at ATS but this is an awesome thread and some great news. Go America!!!!!!!!!!

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

What goes around comes around. USA! USA! USA! Boots on the ground? How about a boot up your a$$- it's the American way!!! Yes I am happy to celebrate this violence. Die scum die.

Yup, that sounds absolutely American.

Jude11

(post by Elementalist removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Hey, and what a wonderful opportunity for on the job training!

"Ok, guys, what did I show you about the M2? Achmed, you load the belt, great. How do we charge the weapon? Excellent! Now, let's look downrange and find the target...no, don't stick your head all the way up, there you go, peek and duck. Peek and duck. Don't get a rhythm. Perfect. Where are they? Good! Now train the weapon on the area, you and you are on belt duty, get the next can up and ready, good!

Who wants to shoot first? Ok, ready, GO!"

Are you saying that isis have used this as an exercise to be trained in weapons use?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

problem reaction solution you just got to love the old U S of A!! love to be the aero

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Elementalist

‌link 2
link 3
link 4

We have to post this stuff on ATS so the MSM can find out about it.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: swanne
a reply to: Bedlam

Epic

It was longer and more gruesome.

"See that guy on the left? He pops his head up about three seconds after you stop. Walk the tracers over to where he comes up...now count three and fire one two three BOOYAH HAHAHAHA holy crap did you see that? that's why you don't get a rhythm guys!"

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Just goes to show ya how if/when these lunatics decide to go after any force that isn't weak and destabilized they will get their butts handed to them.

Also not sure how doubting a report "shows what side you are on" especially on a site where we discount media reports on things on the daily.

I don't doubt the special forces were able to hand them and not lose any one, but doesn't mean some one can't come and say that might not be the truth without being seen as being some side of it.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Are you saying that isis have used this as an exercise to be trained in weapons use?

If 1/10 is on the job doing advisory work, there are locals being advised. There's nothing like having a controlled combat moment to salt your trainees.

You want a little stress to get their juices flowing and then they make the mistakes you will see them make in combat. It gives you a chance to observe them and make corrections in a somewhat safer environment. You want to establish a "chain of success" so that they have confidence to build new learning experiences on top of the ones they have already mastered. Plus, it builds their confidence in YOU as an instructor, if you provide that calm, ordered response to an attack.

I would imagine the guys were holding back to make the attackers last a little longer, so all the students get a chance to try, and get to try different weapons systems. If you'd just opened up with a bunch of Mark 19's and M2's it wouldn't have lasted long enough.
edit on 20-2-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: smudge77
Of course there is always someone to bash the US with no evidence, links, common sense or humility.

Every time something happens it's always the US and Israel, right? Link, evidence , or (preferably) STFU.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join