It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Special Forces Engage ISIS For The First Time (and kick their a**)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: choos
a reply to: hudsonhawk69

minding your own business is a bit selfish, if you see someone asking you to help them save their life or their friends life, should you really ignore them and mind your own business every time?

there was a video one time of a little kid being run over by several cars in China a year or two ago.. most bystanders just walked on by ignoring the kid.. however the Chinese are used to minding their own business as often when they help someone they themselves might get sued.. is this the world you want?

And on a personal level you are absolutely correct! On a national level if you are going the do something about ISIS don't be shocked, surprised or start whining when ISIS start cutting the heads off your people and blowing your stuff up.

AND people certainly shouldn't go on "musilim are evil" campaigns because they are getting flak for putting their nose into someone else business.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   
hudsonhawk69

Seriously ! You have no clue what you are talking about

edit on 26-2-2015 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Please show me evidence where the Isis said they
would stop what they are doing when westerners
leave the middle east?

And even if they are doing this because of the western world, why are they killing, rapping their own people?

Are they doing this to spite us?

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
When it comes to war, no matter how small or great your force is, if you do not have the moral high ground...you lose in the long run. Objectives that are self-serving and wrong cannot fuel fighters for long. They will eventually tire and question the command.

ISIS won't last.

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: IQPREREQUISITE
When it comes to war, no matter how small or great your force is, if you do not have the moral high ground...you lose in the long run. Objectives that are self-serving and wrong cannot fuel fighters for long. They will eventually tire and question the command.

ISIS won't last.

Isis very probably won't last... I imagine that they will last as long as "Team America World Police" need them to.
As for the moral high ground... That is a very relative position...

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris
Please show me evidence where the Isis said they
would stop what they are doing when westerners
leave the middle east?

And even if they are doing this because of the western world, why are they killing, rapping their own people?

Are they doing this to spite us?

Here are some very plausible reason that they may be doing it.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: hudsonhawk69

Yeah, I realize that morals are a matter of perspective in relation to other factors, but I was just stating principle. As for ISIS being the U.S. dog of war, I read about it in a lot of threads. If it were true though, Washington and it's partners are pretty sick in the head. What motivates them, i could only speculate. Money, power or maybe even an ambition to build a new Rome. Who knows right?

Nonetheless, stay safe everyone.
edit on 1-3-2015 by IQPREREQUISITE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join