It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bigger the Lie..Media Bias on Scottish Independence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Historical fact, Once Westminster is done with a countries resources they cast them aside.

Oh come on, you know there is absolutely no historical basis to assume that, because that's all it is, a wild and imaginary assumption plucked out of thin air.
Scotland is a part of the Union, (at least for now), its legally impossible to hold a referendum that you suggest.

Please show even one example when 'Westminster' has tried to 'cast aside' any country within the Union - it simply hasn't happened and indeed can't and won't happen.

And even if they could, which they most certainly can't, it would be the people who would decide, just as it will be in Scotland on Thursday.......and every single poll taken suggests that the vast majority of rUK want Scotland to remain in the Union - we do actually like, respect and value you! (Unless of course it comes to any sort of sporting event when it is perfectly legitimate, in fact its a duty, to resume tribal rivalries).

edit on 14/9/14 by Freeborn because: grammar

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Russia Today? Vladimir "The West is stinky!!!" Putin's mouthpiece? Oh come off it. And as for your post about Westminster casting aside countries once they are dome with the resources of a country, that is total rubbish. Name one verifiable example.

Russia Today now being quoted. He is getting desperate.

On a more worrying note, it looks like vote rigging is taking place. Labour have made an official complaint.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Now i think YOU are getting desperate...

The Labour Party has made a formal complaint to the returning officer after No campaign canvassers in East Ayrshire found at least four children aged between three and 11 who were on the register and had received polling cards to vote. The child voters only came to light because their parents, who did not register them, alerted the No campaign.

Sounds like No Campaign Fantasy land to me...Name them, lets here something more about this story other than " The nameless parents" alerted the No Campaign. Looks like the No camp's project fear has succeeded in Scaring itself to the point of utter desperation...Looks like we are going to lose...Lets call for a foul. I smell BS.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Historical fact, Once Westminster is done with a countries resources they cast them aside.

Oh come on, you know there is absolutely no historical basis to assume that, because that's all it is, a wild and imaginary assumption plucked out of thin air.
Scotland is a part of the Union, (at least for now), its legally impossible to hold a referendum that you suggest.

Please show even one example when 'Westminster' has tried to 'cast aside' any country within the Union - it simply hasn't happened and indeed can't and won't happen.

you may be correct...Ireland Kicked them out.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Right. So everything the 'No' campaign comes up with is BS (or anything that actually corroborates the 'No' campaign) whilst everything the 'Yes' campaign says is automatically correct. Right. (Nods, twiddles thumbs.) Um, your own bias is showing.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   

you may be correct...

I am correct, no if's or but's on this one.

Ireland Kicked them out.

Ireland is a whole different subject and if we started discussing and debating that here it would do nothing but derail the thread - start a thread on Ireland and I'll gladly contribute.

But there was no referendum held in England to 'discard' them so you're statement was incorrect and there is absolutely no way anything like that could or would happen.
Anyone who knows even the slightest bit about the Union etc would know this.

So I can't help but wonder what was your motivation to come out with such a ridiculous claim?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Russia Today? Vladimir "The West is stinky!!!" Putin's mouthpiece? Oh come off it. And as for your post about Westminster casting aside countries once they are dome with the resources of a country, that is total rubbish. Name one verifiable example.

On a more worrying note, it looks like vote rigging is taking place. Labour have made an official complaint.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

The Labour Party has made a formal complaint to the returning officer after No campaign canvassers in East Ayrshire found at least four children aged between three and 11 who were on the register and had received polling cards to vote. The child voters only came to light because their parents, who did not register them, alerted the No campaign.

Sounds like No Campaign Fantasy land to me...Name them, lets here something more about this story other than " The nameless parents" alerted the No Campaign. Looks like the No camp's project fear has succeeded in Scaring itself to the point of utter desperation...Looks like we are going to lose...Lets call for a foul. I smell BS.

Are you proud of the proto-facist anti English racist group who support the " Yes" campaign?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

Both sides can equally find skeletons in their cupboards.

edit on 14-9-2014 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Right. So everything the 'No' campaign comes up with is BS (or anything that actually corroborates the 'No' campaign) whilst everything the 'Yes' campaign says is automatically correct. Right. (Nods, twiddles thumbs.) Um, your own bias is showing.

I am Cymraeg. So I hate the fecking English.

Hmmmmmm
edit on 14-9-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

At least he had the balls to actually say it rather than infer or imply the same thing as some do quite often.

He's apologised for it, twice, time to let it be.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I am Cymraeg. So I hate the fecking English.

Hmmmmmm

Oh look. You found the drunken post I put up which I subsequently apologised for. And how exactly does that invalidate the other posts I put up after that?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:19 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Are you proud of the proto-facist anti English racist group who support the " No " campaign?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

Any Arrests, any proof of wrong doing other than what a London based arsewipe is leading you to believe. The Telegraph...you really believe this crap dont you...it's what we have been talking about here and in other threads..Biased Media Campaigns...will it ever sink in...lol

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

At least he had the balls to actually say it rather than infer or imply the same thing as some do quite often.

It's following me about like a smoked kipper in the hood of my duffel coat..it gets what it deserves, and no, i wont let it be.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:21 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Are you proud of the proto-facist anti English racist group who support the " No " campaign?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

Any Arrests, any proof of wrong doing other than what a London based arsewipe is leading you to believe. The Telegraph...you really believe this crap dont you...it's what we have been talking about here and in other threads..Biased Media Campaigns...will it ever sink in...lol

How did i know you were going to say that.
You have become so predictable. Your standard reply is deny, deny deny

:

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

:

And you standard reply is to print more unsubstantiated stories from pro union arsewipes.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

Ladies and Gentlemen we have a winner! Can you please turn the hatred down a notch or three? Yes, the Torygraph is pro-Union. That's a part of its history. Does it make crap up? No. It has a certain slant on things, and Christopher Booker is batcrap insane, but it doesn't make crap up. Journalists tend to sniff that stuff out. It's part of what they do.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:26 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

:

And you standard reply is to print more unsubstantiated stories from pro union arsewipes.

Wikipedia pro union ?

Well that would be some support wouldn't it LOL
You know what is going on and it's to uncomfortable for you.

Ok Mr Deny lets see what else i can find for you to turn a blind eye to.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   

It's following me about like a smoked kipper in the hood of my duffel coat..it gets what it deserves, and no, i wont let it be.

'It'? So I am an 'It'? I point out flaws in your increasingly angry posts and I'm an 'It' am I? Oh my. I'm starting to pity you. What an... intemperate... person you are.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

:

Wikipedia pro union ?

Well that would be some support wouldn't it LOL
You know what is going on and it's to uncomfortable for you.

Ok Mr Deny lets see what else i can find for you to turn a blind eye to.

Please Keep em coming, i'm laughing at your attempts to find a Story on Independence that's not pro Union...so far you have failed miserably.

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Here, Mull over this story...it's got names and facts and everything. maybe YOU wish to turn a blind eye to this one.
Scottish Independence campaigner 80 Attacked

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Do you consider The Sunday Post a biased, MSM publication?

An interesting editorial today.
www.sundaypost.com...

Are you going to simply dismiss this or ignore it?

posted on Sep, 14 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Here, Mull over this story...it's got names and facts and everything. maybe YOU wish to turn a blind eye to this one.
Scottish Independence campaigner 80 Attacked

So has this. It's getting nasty out there. On BOTH sides.
Perhaps people should calm down a bit.
edit on 14-9-2014 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join