It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine attacks with chemicals, destroys schools and hospitals and kills unarmed citizens (News)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

Has it ever occurred to you that these people may have been in the military? Between defection, conscription, and just general volunteer service, it's not difficult to assume that they already have military experience.

And it's not difficult to assume they had teachers from the motherland, I mean it isn't like it would be the first Russian's working in Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
No, I never told anyone they couldn't use Russian media, but also know that the Russian media has been caught on numerous occasions lying, and even having to apologize if I remember correctly.

And btw I don't have a bias and you can use any media you want, just remember someone is always going to have a problem with the source and question it.

Your words:

"You can use whoever you want as long as their source isn't a Russian media source, so go get em and I will bet they won't say the same things that you get from Russian media."

You have incessantly claimed that any source that comes out of that region is a Russian source. You claim that nothing the rebels say is acceptable because you claim they are Russian agents.

I don't have a bias

Oh really now

You can use Russian media, but remember there is two sides to this, and Russian media is a bit one sided when they report, so the otherside has to be shown for balance.

Never in my years of writing academic reports have I ever been instructed to use a source that contradicts the theme of my report as a counterpoint to using a source that actually references something useful.

That notion is completely absurd and makes no sense. The only time I ever do such a thing is in the comparison of narratives. So basically what you're demanding is that if we post something you don't agree with, we have to find an opposing source that is reporting the same instance (which is quite rare in such a situation), so you can use the opposing source to use yourself while denouncing whatever source we wanted to post in the first place.

In other words, you are saying you will only accept our sources if we hand you a source to counter our sources, as opposed to just expressing your biased opinion 100% of the time.

It makes absolutely no sense.
edit on 11-7-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Has it ever occurred to you that these people may have been in the military? Between defection, conscription, and just general volunteer service, it's not difficult to assume that they already have military experience.

And it's not difficult to assume they had teachers from the motherland, I mean it isn't like it would be the first Russian's working in Ukraine.

You have proof of this or just more baseless conjecture for the sake of argument?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Kiev lost 2 more su-25 war fighters today, overall 7 I think.

link

and stop arguing, its news of a war.

As for who must lead the world, nobody, all corrupted, the planet needs cleansing from psychopaths and reapers. With this values and tools any country will lead the world? The planet, not the world, if people dont wake up, or gods listen to our voices, will be destroyed in less than 10-15 years. *and I dont speak about the psychopath gods...
edit on 11-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   
National Post newspaper boasts about Canadian delegates visiting Kiev to push a free-trade deal. Not surprising considering Canadian corporate history of oppressing people in third-world countries to exploit their resources.

Oh, and we also host most of the world's mining corporations due to the fact that our government refuses to hold them accountable for anything they do. I heard Ukraine had mines, sounds like Canada is going to take them.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

You have proof of this or just more baseless conjecture for the sake of argument?

Hey it's okay for you to assume, but if someone else does it you call it baseless conjecture how interesting.

Now do you have proof they didn't get training?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   

It makes absolutely no sense.

Of course it doesn't to you, and I don't expect you to understand, because you have the one track mind that Russia has done nothing wrong and they should be able to take over Ukraine because they have Russian speaking citizens.

Well then how come videos such as this aren't being posted, is it because it obviously shows Russian involvement by sending weapons to Ukraine?

or maybe things like this...

Civilians Forced to Act as Human Shields by Separatists, Ukrainian Officials Say

www.themoscowtimes.com...

SO you see there are two sides to every story the problem is you only want to show one side...why?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Oh, and we also host most of the world's mining corporations due to the fact that our government refuses to hold them accountable for anything they do. I heard Ukraine had mines, sounds like Canada is going to take them.

So you have proof Canada is going to take over the Ukraine mines or is this just more baseless conjecture?

See it works both ways.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Hey it's okay for you to assume, but if someone else does it you call it baseless conjecture how interesting.

Now do you have proof they didn't get training?

Why should I have to disprove your conjecture? Again, how are you such and authority on this subject to make such claims yet demand sources from us?

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:38 AM
link   

So you have proof Canada is going to take over the Ukraine mines or is this just more baseless conjecture?

See it works both ways.

I'm getting real tired of your stupid crap.

You act like this is a game, millions of people are directly affected and there is a huge geopolitical stake here. If you lack the education on this subject, stop wasting our time with your distractions and go read a book.
edit on 12-7-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vovin

See it works both ways.

I'm getting real tired of your stupid crap

He Reminds me of that other user that kept attacking, posting without even looking at the source i had posted, even i had him send an PM to that user which i had never received a reply back.

Some of these users have an agenda and they have shown that in that other thread. You always post great sources Voin. No offense meant ATS mods take it as an figure of speech on some users and there recent behavior in some threads.
edit on 12-7-2014 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

You can use whoever you want as long as their source isn't a Russian media source, so go get em and I will bet they won't say the same things that you get from Russian media.

Oh Really? can use whoever you want as long as their source isn't a Russian media source?

So according to an Supporter of Sen John McCain and NATO, USE EVERY WESTERN NEWS NETWORKS BASED SOURCES.
NOT Russian because they lie?

Nice Try with that one.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agent_USA_Supporter

originally posted by: Vovin

See it works both ways.

I'm getting real tired of your stupid crap

He Reminds me of that other user that kept attacking, posting without even looking at the source i had posted, even i had him send an PM to that user which i had never received a reply back.

Some of these users have an agenda and they have shown that in that other thread. You always post great sources Voin. No offense meant ATS mods take it as an figure of speech on some users and there recent behavior in some threads.

The best sources are on Facebook and unfortunately I have various issues trying to find a way to link the stuff so it can be accessed here (using mobile).

Case in point, the South Front daily updates. I really like their style (and I wish they could actually do full reporting instead of just a briefing), but I can't seem to get a URL from their videos to post anywhere else. Also, I can't copy and paste statements posted on Facebook either, which sucks.

Truth is a lot of the accessible videos are made by witnesses themselves and they are on YouTube (or whatever), but they almost always contain gore and I've been reported every time I've ever posted anything close to gore on ATS. The excuse is that apparently children frequent the site, so the best and most explanatory sources are not allowed here because of BS technicalities.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Documents Show Rebel Justice In East Ukraine Was Bureaucratic, Swift, And Merciless - The militia executed local residents for petty crimes under a decree dating from World War II. Transcripts were left behind by rebels.

SLOVYANSK, Ukraine — The men with guns came for Alexei Pichko in mid-afternoon, before the usual evening barrage of shells flew over this decrepit suburb of dilapidated shacks and half-burnt houses. When his mother went to look for him at the rebel headquarters in the security services building, they told her he was under arrest, but alive and well.

One month later, the men who took him have fled their stronghold in this sleepy east Ukrainian town, unable to sustain the Ukrainian army’s barrage of mortar fire, and retreated to Donetsk, the provincial capital. The building where he was held captive is now half-destroyed, lined with mulch and detritus. The only evidence of what has happened to him is on files found lying on the floor, coated in a thick film of dust, signed and stamped by the separatists’ feared commander.

“By order of the military-field tribunal of the [Donetsk People’s Republic] militia on 17.06.2014,” it reads, “I hereby proclaim that Aleksey Borisovich Pichko, resident of the city of Slovyansk, is sentenced for looting to an exceptional measure of punishment — execution by firing squad — on the basis of the Decree of the Supreme Soviet of the USSR ‘on martial law’ from June 22nd, 1941.”

“The sentence has been carried out.”

Hitler and Stalin would be proud.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Galina fled to Russia from Slavyansk with four children.

I have seen with my own eyes, narrates the video. The mother was tied to a tank while her three-year-old son crucified and stabbed with a knife. The mother had to watch this. Meanwhile the ukrainian soldiers shouting "this is liberation, thus we treat the terrorists relatives"

edit on 07am4040000007 by maghun because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Try again

Stop Fake - Struggle against fake information
about events in Ukraine

Feel free to search that link. You will find the incidents, dealing with BOTH sides, that have been debunked. Needless to say the 99.5% of the items are debunking the Russian / Pro Russian lies.

They also give the information on the video / pictures being distorted by Russia / Pro Russia.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

From your very own source site.
Fact-checking website Stopfake.org was launched on March 2, 2014 by alumni and students of Mohyla School of Journalism and of the Digital Future of Journalism professional program for journalists and editors.

In Truth your site was posted by bunch of students in a alleged Journalism professional program yet that even allows comments like these.

RT is Russian propaganda channel. It contains fake news or with misleading titles and contents. Such media networks should be banned.

Your ideal country that allows other news outlets to be banned would be probably Qatar or Saudi Arabia whom both of there governments control what goes on the news.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
11 Tactics Used by the Mainstream Media to Manufacture Consent a reply to: Xcathdra

All related to your beloved western news outlets.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The Source says according to the Ukrainian Officials Say, which are the same Officials whom haven't provided any evidence and every news outlets are actually citing the unnamed officials as actual fact.

( Remember the pentagon Unnamed officials on Syria? )

These officials arent even on the ground.

posted on Jul, 12 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

pictures being distorted by Russia / Pro Russia.
Care to prove that? with actual evidence and not something thats being posted by the Kievpost or that site that was created by a bunch of right wing students?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join