It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine attacks with chemicals, destroys schools and hospitals and kills unarmed citizens (News)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Vovin

Yet again you failed to provide facts / sources to refute the posts you dont like.

Dont attack the poster when you cant refute the facts. That action is just as illogical as Russian invading Ukraine.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Yet again you failed to provide facts / sources to refute the posts you dont like.

Dont attack the poster when you cant refute the facts. That action is just as illogical as Russian invading Ukraine.

Nice recycled response. Is that one of the steps in the instruction manual you follow?

Maybe you should prove this mystical assertion that Russia invaded Ukraine.

Show me the Russian army invading Ukraine.
edit on 11-7-2014 by Vovin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: victor7

Russia does not want to intervene, and therefore is no fight left on the issue. Rag tag bands of untrained soldiers vrs heavy army does not make sense.

Well that is what happens when you decide to become an armed insurgent in a country. They probably should have thought about that first.

Obviously someone trained them to use anti aircraft weaponry and how to operate a tank, because you don't just jump in one and drive.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

well, its not my fault... Take some alternatives, but you wont like them either.. This is a more government controlled blog.
www.onalert.gr...

What exactly is this supposed to show, because troop movement is nothing new and that is what you do when fighting armed separatists in the country?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

My goal is not to provide sources and facts.

Well you finally are being truthful, now doesn't that feel much better?

I was doing that originally but then a select group of agenda pushers changed the entire dialectics regarding this Ukraine situation into a campaign of attacking sources.

We like to think of it as denying ignorance.

So please explain to me what the point of posting sources is when there a members here who have done nothing but denounce sources and members for being too Russian?

You still seem to have this disconnect here about sources. You see when a source has been caught lying on many occasions the credibility of said source really becomes a problem, and nobody has has denounced you for being to Russian...It's about the evidence you provide it has nothing to do with you personally so quit trying to make it look as though it is personal.

Russia never invaded Ukraine.

So Crimea wasn't part of Ukraine before Russia did in fact send troops to Crimea?

But your revelations of a possible buildup of Russian military inside Russian territory, and of east Ukrainians also being Russian citizens, is not impressive in the least.

Sometimes the truth isn't always impressive.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The biggest fact is that State of Ukraine is unnatural and must not exist.

The Western propaganda does not matter. The Russian sacrifice will not go in vain.

The West is morally degraded and has lost its right to rule this planet. Time has come for West's defeat.

I do not care about events related to USSR's breakup. It does not matter now. Ukraine has no right to exist, forget who controls Crimea. Ukraine will not be controlled by West to hurt Russia.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The problem is it is associated with Rense, and they have some credibility issues.

Rense has credibility issues? lol. Of course they do and so does every corporate media, news aggregate or blog so where is the problem exactly? And what is your point?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You can use whoever you want as long as their source isn't a Russian media source, so go get em and I will bet they won't say the same things that you get from Russian media.

Why? Please tell me why you are asking that only non Russian sources be used in the discussion? Of course they will be different. It was not Russia that funded the colour revolutions was it.
You dare be so arrogant to tell people what media they should not use to make their arguments. Really? Can I ask what is it for you? CNN, Fox ... tell me tsurfer2000h what are the media companies that are not Russian and are reliable and tell the truth from your point of view. I want to hear from your bias. Knowing this would be useful in our argument.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

Interesting opinion, however the people in Ukraine might have a different opinion both in the east and the west. There is nothing unnatural about the country... you are talking crap unless you believe that the US is unnatural and must not exist either.
This has nothing to do with USSR breakup but might have something to do with you waking up and taking a good look at what is happening in the world today.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:20 PM
link   

So Crimea wasn't part of Ukraine before Russia did in fact send troops to Crimea?

So was the Ukraine not part of Russia/USSR at some time? One word.. History.
Did Russia send troops to Crimea? Yes, and they were allowed to? They were, but western courtiers tried to force some international laws that they themselves have not abided to. Did Russia kill, bomb and massacre civilian's? Are the Crimean's protesting? Are they being discriminately shut down, murdered and tortured?

No they are not. Now, if Crimea was to re-join Ukraine, would you want the majority of the people of Crimea to support re-integration into Ukraine or would it be the government of Ukraine to demand it? Would you be ok to bomb and kill civilians with the excuse that Russian separatists are to blame and that Russia is somehow the instigator? Is the killing ok with you? Do you think its justified?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:28 PM
link   
braking news : The new Russia army totally destroyed a huge falang of Kiev army, more than 50 dead and more than 100 heavy-light injured.

videos included in the link

The link contains many videos from the attack and the blog claims, some are violent.
edit on 11-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: stanislas

The break up of USSR was illegal, non democratic and fraudulent.

Russia is willing to live with that until the ethnic Russian populations start to get oppressed and outright ill-treated. Then Russia will act in their interests and that is very justified.

In Ukraine, fascist regimes and sentiments have taken hold of power structures and are enforcing rules that systematically oppress certain sections of the society.

Extreme elements like Right Sector, Svoboda, in middle east like ISIS, Hamas, Hizbulleoh etc. are good only to break peace and common progress of the society. Due to collective and violent "gang like" power, they force general family man and thus majority of the society to obey their orders and rules. Even in the west, a common man does like to run around courts, police and government offices to thwart such elements with political powers. Luckily in the west, such elements are only in the background and do not openly oppress general society members.

That is un-democratic, uncivilized and results in extremely costly decisions being taken like wars, mass oppression etc.

The root of the problem is America's hostile obsession with Russia. Take American nose out of the European affairs and lots of peace will be regained.

edit on 11-7-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

MANPADs will keep air force away. Grads will put keep artillery and mortars quiet. Kornets will poke hard to destroy the tanks. Such weapons will turn the tide in favor of pro-Moscow forces.

Wonder why these weapons were not provided before.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 12:50 PM
link   
FASCISM AS IT IS film by Andrey Karaulov

Something new from journalists from the eastern Ukraine. Media credibility?

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 01:01 PM
link   

I agree with all that you said. You have no argument with me other than my opinion of US/Euro = international Corporate banking system in order to keep the unipolar political control that has existed for the last 50 years.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GargIndia

The biggest fact is that State of Ukraine is unnatural and must not exist.

And how is that, because you do know that Ukraine was around before Russia ever became a federation, and Ukraine actually helped Russia to become a federation.

The Western propaganda does not matter. The Russian sacrifice will not go in vain.

And exactly what sacrifice has Russia had to deal with?

The West is morally degraded and has lost its right to rule this planet. Time has come for West's defeat.

So when did we go back to 1950?

It does not matter now. Ukraine has no right to exist, forget who controls Crimea. Ukraine will not be controlled by West to hurt Russia.

And why shouldn't Ukraine exist, because Ukraine has been around since the twelfth century so they have as much a right to exist as Russia.

The west doesn't need to hurt Russia, because Putin is doing a good job all on his own.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:00 PM
link   

A first-hand account of a witness of fascist terror from Slavyansk. The news was already reported by several local sources before but I was hesitant to post it because those were second-hand reports--until now. A woman from Slavyansk (Galina), now a refugee, says on the video that the junta's troops entered Slavyansk with lists of the families of antifascist militiamen. These lists are "execution lists." One of such families was caught and brought to the main square of Slavyansk. Junta soldiers took a small three-year old boy and crucified him on a wooden desk there. Then they were cutting him with knives. When they were doing this, they forced his mother to watch this torture of her child. Then they took his mother and dragged her behind their APC around the square.

Galina, a wife of another militiaman, saw all this with her own eyes. She is originally from western Ukraine and all her relatives, including her mother, now hate her. Her mother said that she would like to have her killed because she was "brainwashed" by Moscow and supports antifascist resistance.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

Russia does not want to intervene, and therefore is no fight left on the issue. Rag tag bands of untrained soldiers vrs heavy army does not make sense.

Well that is what happens when you decide to become an armed insurgent in a country. They probably should have thought about that first.

Obviously someone trained them to use anti aircraft weaponry and how to operate a tank, because you don't just jump in one and drive.

Has it ever occurred to you that these people may have been in the military? Between defection, conscription, and just general volunteer service, it's not difficult to assume that they already have military experience.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
The west doesn't need to hurt Russia, because Putin is doing a good job all on his own.

Oh gee, coulda fooled me. To me it looks like Putin completely rebuilt the Russian economy, eliminating all federal debts by nationalizing its energy industry and deposing of useless oligarchical parasites. Now Russia remains not only as a military superpower, but also a top economic power.

Do you have any idea to know what it's like to be a country that can not only produce all of its own energy needs, but have so much excess in production that other nations around it require these resources?

But let's talk about which country has a leadership that is hurting the country as a whole. How about the USA, where the politicians are controlled by corporations, the oligarchs direct foreign and internal policy, production has moved out of country, people are dominated by credit, and the government has to print paper money out of thin air to temporarily avert imminent financial disaster?

You are American, are you not? What gives you the right to claim Russia is a failing country when your's has already dug its own grave? All seven billion people on this planet know that the USA is the epitome of hypocrisy and corruption, yet you try to fool us into thinking the a country like Russia is a bane to the world?

Man, you are the antithesis to credibility with such absurd statements. The world is sick of American intervention invading every country on the face of this planet, and we are sick of Americentric views of self-entitlement. It is sad and tragic hubris, and we will be sure to write down the views of Americans in history books in a post-USA world so the same mistake isn't repeated again.

posted on Jul, 11 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: stanislas

Why? Please tell me why you are asking that only non Russian sources be used in the discussion? Of course they will be different. It was not Russia that funded the colour revolutions was it.

You can use Russian media, but remember there is two sides to this, and Russian media is a bit one sided when they report, so the otherside has to be shown for balance.

You dare be so arrogant to tell people what media they should not use to make their arguments. Really? Can I ask what is it for you? CNN, Fox ... tell me tsurfer2000h what are the media companies that are not Russian and are reliable and tell the truth from your point of view. I want to hear from your bias. Knowing this would be useful in our argument.

No, I never told anyone they couldn't use Russian media, but also know that the Russian media has been caught on numerous occasions lying, and even having to apologize if I remember correctly.

And btw I don't have a bias and you can use any media you want, just remember someone is always going to have a problem with the source and question it.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join