It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine attacks with chemicals, destroys schools and hospitals and kills unarmed citizens (News)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Its news that you wont read or see in the western parts of the globe. we have all the news in Greece and I give you some glimpse.

So if you see Russia attacking Ukraine in a couple of days, all western news will present it as a sudden attack.. propaganda.. lol

Anyway, I will let you read the news and they are bad news. Today they destroyed a school, a hospital and they bombard with more than 60 bombs a small village with unarmed people! They also used chemicals! Now the free part of Ukcrane, is without water, electricity, gass.

Use the BING translator from microsoft, be able to read it. www.microsofttranslator.com...

link 1

link 2

link 3

And here is a strange law that forced today in the EU. Germany, the 4th raich, will intrude any European country, that wishes to move out or people are rioting into an EU country, without even the permission of the specific country... ! So if a country wish to move out, germany will attack with army that country, or if people riot against their government, germany without permision will attack that people with army and guns.

link4

and here is the law in pdf format.

docs.google.com...

I gave you so many news alltogether, but its so many that west wont learn... I may add more in the feature, depends whats going on. I believe its almost the end of EU.

edit on 1-7-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Heres what google translate had to say about the 3rd link:

Dozens of people flocked yesterday June 30, hospitals in the region of Slaviansk with symptoms of chlorine poisoning, after the bombing of powerful groups of Kiev, which are controlled by forces that make the so-called "anti-terrorist operation" in eastern Ukraine, as noted by the Ria Novosti citing the deputy commander of the local militia, Igor Strelkof.

The symptoms presented by population is eye pain and burning in the throat. We believe that this comes from the influence of chlorine. The explosions were in the air and then presented a stream of smoke. Usually shoot these missiles when the air has a certain direction, "he said.

Indeed, Sunday, volunteers reported that the Ukrainian army used chemical weapons in unknown village Semionovska, one of the suburbs in Slaviansk. Two people were taken to hospital in critical condition when they inhaled the result of the bombing.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I use bing because, many times google denies to translate news like that, so I dont use it at all..

Bing still translates them all, so no problems.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Star and Flag for you. I really appreciate your efforts - the western media has been lying about the Ukraine situation simce the start and they will certainly continue the charade. Its awesome that you are working to get info in English to those in the censored west.

I for one think iy is absolutely deplorable what the Ukraine gov't is doing. These are THEIR OWN PEOPLE. According to western media every person killed was both a rebel and a Russian when in reality it is mainly concernes Ukrainians getting killed. These animals are using chemical weapons for christs sake!! This is literally exactly what Assad is doing and yet the west supports it happening in the Ukraine because, "Oh Putin is evil and these Russians must be punished.'

Unfortunately, many at ATS are ignorant of the Ukraine issue and support the wests' side thus this thread will probably fall on deaf ears.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
Star and Flag for you. I really appreciate your efforts - the western media has been lying about the Ukraine situation simce the start and they will certainly continue the charade. Its awesome that you are working to get info in English to those in the censored west.

I for one think iy is absolutely deplorable what the Ukraine gov't is doing. These are THEIR OWN PEOPLE. According to western media every person killed was both a rebel and a Russian when in reality it is mainly concernes Ukrainians getting killed. These animals are using chemical weapons for christs sake!! This is literally exactly what Assad is doing and yet the west supports it happening in the Ukraine because, "Oh Putin is evil and these Russians must be punished.'

Unfortunately, many at ATS are ignorant of the Ukraine issue and support the wests' side thus this thread will probably fall on deaf ears.

Ignorant on some issues maybe, unequivocally supportive on any side would be a dead wrong assumption.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Not just Germany, will attack.It will be a joint attack, or coherent response by all of the Eu its capabilities.
According to the link you posted, from the EU council.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Thanks you for informing us.......the news we get is highly propagandised......
Any more info you can pass along will be greatly appreciated....
This is what ATS shines at......stay safe....

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I know, but it is also well known, that south europe is against north and vise verse. If Italy or Ireland or Uk or my country or Spain, riots or wants to move out, these countries wont join that. It will be Scandinavia only.

I dont know about France... So the 90% will be germanics, its the 4th raich.

Uk allready considers to move out, spain to, italians also, Greeks also and I am sure irish as well.. lol

Bulgaria is also against Europe now, because of southstream! U lost so many news!!! its a mess. Bulgaria is going for ellections soon, but they wont quit southstream (the russian pipe for gass) they said it oficially! So Bulgaria may be the first candidate.

We are going for ellections in Octomber as well. So Bulgaria and Greece have ellections. I will give you some news, to understand why they may brought this bill.

After Bulgaria said, even if they go to ellections, southstream moves on... 3 banks of bulgaria are dead.. And now the second political party of Bulgaria, is forcing to mvoe bulgaria into IMF (its all about the russian southstream).

link1

link 2

link 3

Germany, bought a huge ammount of american debt, but its a bubble money! Their Deutsche Bank is in the brick of bankraptsy

link 3

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thank you for your report. This is what ATS is all about. Getting real news from real people.

Bless You...

Des

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread! I hope that this one can replace the other one that got closed. We need to hear about this and natrually people will be coming on here and spouting off their version of what is happening, so your information as to what is actually happening is much appreciated!

This does not bode well for the people of E. Ukraine and shows how far those in Kiev are willing to go, this should be the focus of the MSM all across the globe, remember when those "rebels" in Syria faked the chemical attack, the response should be the same in demanding that those guilty are held accountable.

I guess Poroshenko is attempting to please those who got him elected, honestly would not have seen this coming! You would figure there would be some attempt to maintain the illusion of wanting peace.
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731pmTuesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Very good thread OP. It appears that Europe and the west is going to allow this torture of innocent people without putting sanctions on the Ukrainian government. This means there is now some proof as to who instigated this. Not Russia either, that is false flag material

(post by galadofwarthethird removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Thank you for getting real journalism to us. Invaluable.

Stay safe, friend.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I don't see how one can deem these news sources trust worthy. I see some Youtube videos in those articles uploaded straight from Moscow. I know propaganda these days is attacking us from all sides, west and east, but smartest also have their people in 3rd party news sources not directly in their country.

Now more on the topic:

Why would Ukraine use chemical weapons? Why would it destroy schools and hospitals? Do you people really believe that administration of that country has lost all common sense? They are praying every day and doing everything they can to stabilize situation in country's east. This is either pure disinformation or these things are likely done by so called separatists, to destabilize these regions. Nobody taking part in a war is saint, but just think about the motives. Who benefits from what. Is Ukrainian government waging war in it's own eastern regions? It slows whole country down and really hurts the rehabilitation from change of the regime. So no.

edit: Ukrainians are indeed performing military operations in east to fight the terrorist fighters. So called separatists are 5-10% from these regions, rest are from Russia. I live in eastern Europe. Russia lies big time. Maybe it had to defend it's interests in the region after the revolution in Ukraine. What it does now, is the same USA has been doing in some countries to destabilize them, i.e. Syria, where terrorists from other countries where called "freedom fighters" in media. Maybe Russia even learned these tactics from USA.

edit on 1-7-2014 by NoAccidents because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-7-2014 by NoAccidents because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I do remember a crazy western supporter lady, who even asked nukes against Cremaia.. And there is lots of greek people living there, there is a huge greek community and we have more access to news. But, its a personal to anybody to believe whatever they want.

here is the video, of the nazi party (I don't consider them nazis personally, but just sold out monkeys, pretending nazis, because a nazi party will hate everyone, including americans, but they ask desperately help from america and EU), so they are not nazis... but crazy puppets. Do not forget, that this political party, gave willingly all the gold of Ukraine to USA, the first day they got ellected!!! GOLD IS GONE.. puff lol I believe it was a kind of split, USA took the gold and Russia took the crimaia...

Here is the link with recorded phone call from Timonensko. And people like her, leading the war against free cremaia.

link 1

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Ploutonas

There is also a lot o fgreeks who want to make greece for greeks only but we arent hearing about the golden dawn lately like we used to. Esentially Greek nazis who would steal and take any non greeks possesions and items for the betterment of Greeks alone.

SO when I hear about Greeks getting upset at ukranians it makes me want to point out the glass house they are in like everyone else. ATS yall should always fact check even 3rd party reports because the RUssians know that trick well because they learned it from the CIA.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

its a big matter to speak about golden down here... We have elections in October and now they try to jail them all, keep that for now. Because even the second big political party "Syriza" is losing very fast its voters. (for a reason).

Everything its faked and we dont believe in anything... We have passions, its the best thing to do. We have elections in Octomber because they try to force even more bills to us and this government is done.

The reason the dont want golden down, is because they support Russia. If they supported USA, I bet, golden down would be the golden child.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I have heard that phone conversation and seen countless videos on the subject. It seems though, that this rage in that phone call was specifically initiated by the aggressive politics of Moscow in some regions of Ukraine. I do not choose to exclusively believe some side and that side only. But one thing I can tell you about media in Russia - it is 100% state controlled, it is almost never truthful, it never shows Russia in bad light. It's whole purpose is to brainwash it's own population and to misinform others. This particular story, from my subjective point of view looks fabricated by that very media or Kremlin's agents. And by the way - current power in Ukraine does not position itself as "nazi". That once again is propaganda.

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: NoAccidents

Well all media are controlled by them, (not russia, but "them" the men in black). Media is one of the 8 sirens. And the best way to kill this system, is to destroy media first, we have it in our books and mythology.. Lets not speak about mythology now... but yes, its not about what russia tells us. Its about whats going on. We are in the middle and we see both sides, we see facts and actions and we know/judge for our selfs. We dont need media.

The reason why we dont support ur governments choices, is because we are against their one world order. We know the plan and how far it goes and we know when we dont believe or supporting russia to be honnest. Because its coin have 2 sides and we balancing things. We dont like russia alliance as greeks (I speak about China- Russia and Korea).

lets say, there is a coin and in the first side there is 666 and in the other side of the coin is 888. We are against both. And its not about the people, humans, its about that specific team, they are all one team :p

posted on Jul, 1 2014 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Very well then, what do you see? From native Ukrainians I hear one thing, from Russians from Russia, of course, I hear something completely different. It has been proven countless times, that most of men fighting there are Russian citizens. They fight with weapons, they say, they have stolen from Ukrainian bases. Most of those Russian weapons have never been used by Ukrainian forces. Those weapons also come from Russia. Not so long ago we had a video with those "separatists" thanking Russian communists (some by name) for the money they got from them to finance these terrorist operations. Why? Why would anyone want to know you financed murders? Well it's simple - because real financing came from black chests of Kremlin. A diversion again. Ukraine struggles to rise as an fully independent country. Ethnic cleansing in east would pretty much destroy any hope of becoming one in long time. It is utter BS.

Indeed, many Ukrainians now do not like or even hate Russians. It is partly due to Russian mentality, partly due to Kremlin politics, partly due to stupidity and blind nationalism. There are, indeed, "nazi" movements in Kiev, mostly consisting of stupid youth. But those do not affect any political moves of current ruling power as it needs stability so badly. Moscow knows this, and that is why it destabilizes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join