It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: 20 injured in stabbings at Pennsylvania school

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Antigod

So why is it when someone goes into a school/cinema with guns the people here are all 'it's a conspiracy' but apparently it's not when someone does it with a knife?

That's a good question, to which I have no answer. But I'm sure if you hang around a bit there will be a thread soon dedicated to that very subject!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Antigod

Kinda hard to dig into things when you don't even know who it is. Give it time.

The attacker “had the same expression on his face that he has every day, which was the freakiest part,” Moore said. “He wasn’t saying anything. He didn’t have any anger on his face. It was just a blank expression.”

Hmmmm, that sounds strangely familiar.
edit on Wed, 09 Apr 2014 16:21:43 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Another fine day in my hometown, Mount Washington had a landslide and 20 people were stabbed at a school.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by Antigod

www.wpxi.com...

The suspect has been identified Alex Hribal, 16. Authorities say he will be charged as an adult.

Police said charges will include attempted homicide and aggravated assault. Hribal is expected to be arraigned Wednesday night.

They are on the news talking about are u surprised they aint guns and just knives..

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Greenblaz
This one hit a little too close to home. I might have to leave early to see my 2 year old. I am sick to my stomach.

~JT

Do it. You need to.

My husband's company has a branch in CT, and one of their own lost a child to Sandy Hook. My husband immediately left work that day and spent the time with our son when the news came down.

These things hit you deeper than you realize when the connections come close.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

It's a symptom of the mindset that would allow someone to do this to a bunch of people. Now, what prompts that mindset? That is the million dollar question.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

Let the internet witch hunt commence then. Silly me, it has already begun.
Link

I hope there aren't too many other Alex Hribals out there to get caught in the frenzy.
edit on Wed, 09 Apr 2014 16:36:42 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

AnteBellum
reply to post by Antigod

So why is it when someone goes into a school/cinema with guns the people here are all 'it's a conspiracy' but apparently it's not when someone does it with a knife?

That's a good question, to which I have no answer. But I'm sure if you hang around a bit there will be a thread soon dedicated to that very subject!

The governor stated this..

It is a mental health issue.. It isn't about what weapon that was used..
I wonder if it would have been a gun what would have been said.. If they would talk about banning guns here.. I think it would be time to leave the state..

But it is interesting though... Guns, hang everyone.. Knives.. meh, its a mental health issue..
edit on 4/9/2014 by ThichHeaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

So true, the MSM and politicians all too often use gun violence as a fuse to ignite personal agendas.
I'm sure if it was a shooting they would already be lobbying somewhere cursing the evil NRA empire and gun loving 'right to bear arms' folks.
Guns do not kill people, not even bullets. . .

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
They are saying this kid was a basic normal kid...
I am now curious to why he went crazy..

I am also curious to see what kinda drugs he was on..
The fort hood shooter supposedly was on Ambien... The reason this is interesting is because the shooter there also didn't have a history of violence... Same with mostly the other shootings and such in the US all the way back to Columbine..

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   

ThichHeaded

We may see *rumors* of his pharamceutical history, certainly we'll hear about any illicits found in his system... but, as is the case in these episodes, we'll ultimately hear far, far more about what video games he played, music he listened to, novels he read, movies he saw, art he drew, and websites he visited. Afterall, we can't have the news risk offending BIG PHARMA by actually presenting the news, can we?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The foot hood shooter supposedly was on Ambien... The reason this is interesting is because the shooter there also didn't have a history of violence... Same with mostly the other shootings and such in the US all the way back to Columbine..

Seriously, that is what people should be concerned about! Not the guns, not the educational system, not anything else but the recent overload of anti-psychoeverything they keep pumping into the systems of adults and kids everywhere. I have long thought modern psychology became the new religion telling us all who is crazy and who isn't. And just like the churches, we have big-pharma pushing pills like bibles to anyone and everyone for power and profit. I have seen people who come off of meds/drugs, it isn't pretty and they are far from safe to be around when the doses are high and tensions are stressed. But where are all the lobbyists for these groups? Why doesn't the media call anyone out for the highly suspect coincidental relationship medication users have with this type of violence. Oh, I know the statistics don't match up. Lots of people kill with guns but only a few on drugs do it. BS!
We can't force people to take medication, but we can force people to give up there right for gun ownership. This whole argument always seems to be a matter of doing the easier of the two. And it sadly always ends with firearm restrictions.

edit on 4/9/2014 by AnteBellum because: spelling

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Actually the statistics do match up.. That is the problem.. I can probably google every mass shooting in the US since Columbine and I can probably about 80% of the mass shootings.. The people where on some drug..

Then we can look at side effects.. If you are wondering about side effects of Ambien..

Side effect include but not limited to:
Attack, assault, or force
black, tarry stools
change in walking and balance
clumsiness or unsteadiness
cough
delusions
dementia
difficulty swallowing
dizziness
hives
itching
lack of feeling or emotion
pale skin
puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
skin rash
sore throat
sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
swollen glands
thoughts of killing oneself or changes in behavior
tightness in the chest
troubled breathing with exertion
uncaring
unusual bleeding or bruising

Notice something about this.. If you like puzzles you can put together a nice mass killer..

I also want to point this out..
Link

it goes into detail at least this drug..

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by AnteBellum

Where is the anti knife lobby? I don't see the knife grabbers screaming bloody murder calling for a knife ban? After all if carbine rifles ( assault weapons ) can take over a persons mind and send them on a killing spree shouldn't knives be capable of the same magical powers ?

Because mental illness shouldn't be a variable lol

Im being sarcastic of course. But really when will the liberals blame knives ?

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Side effect include but not limited to:
Attack, assault, or force
black, tarry stools
change in walking and balance
clumsiness or unsteadiness
cough
delusions
dementia
difficulty swallowing
dizziness
hives
itching
lack of feeling or emotion
pale skin
puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips, or tongue
skin rash
sore throat
sores, ulcers, or white spots on the lips or in the mouth
swollen glands
thoughts of killing oneself or changes in behavior
tightness in the chest
troubled breathing with exertion
uncaring
unusual bleeding or bruising

Notice something about this.. If you like puzzles you can put together a nice mass killer..

Yeah, their writing prescriptions for poison.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Thank you for that TH

On the bright side, at least the list didn't include anal leakage!

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Teach your children to not treat others badly just because they are different. Teach them well.

Crosby Stills Nash & Young Teach Your Children

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

yeah.

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

ThichHeaded

The fort hood shooter supposedly was on Ambien... The reason this is interesting is because the shooter there also didn't have a history of violence... Same with mostly the other shootings and such in the US all the way back to Columbine..

You will find some of he most disturbed people keep it bottled up until they explode . They seem "perfectly normal" you cant really read a person from the surface, it comes from deep within . There are a lot more Alex'es out there fantasizing about killing people with all sorts of ways besides guns. Its just a matter of the will to carry it out. All thanks to a society that programs our youth to kill and glorifies death more than it does life. And failed parenting, the parents had to see the signs at some point. But mental illness is the true catalyst, mental illness is never to blame when it comes to the media its everything else besides it especially the big bad scary guns. The elephant in the room goes ignored .
edit on 9-4-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2014 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 07:00 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by Antigod

The attacker “had the same expression on his face that he has every day, which was the freakiest part,” Moore said. “He wasn’t saying anything. He didn’t have any anger on his face. It was just a blank expression.”

Hmmmm, that sounds strangely familiar.
edit on Wed, 09 Apr 2014 16:21:43 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

It is high school...I had the same tired expressionless look most of the time as did many of my peers...late nights, homework, social lives...

You just keep trying to turn this into a "I didn't need drugs so no one else does, unless they want to be murderers thing".

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join