It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Greatest Fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I came across this video that was recently posted on YouTube

It's a very well put together video on the suppressed investigation of Obamas birth certificate.

The video also claims that their is going to be new "universal shattering evidence" Released about the fraudulent birth certificate of MR. Obama

Anyway what's your take,ATS ?

edit on 0102023131032th by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Would you like cheese to the whine?

Seriously, come on: this topic is dead. It is a playground for people hating Obama for "completely different reasons" and has no valid sources. Yes, I didn't watch the video as it will be a spiel of the usual themes: the seal seems suspicious, the writing and some words seem dubious, there was no office of... whatever this time seems to be at questions.

This thing is wrought out of every possible idea which could have led to a real problem for Obama.
Nothing stood the tests and could be validated.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   

ManFromEurope
Would you like cheese to the whine?

Seriously, come on: this topic is dead. It is a playground for people hating Obama for "completely different reasons" and has no valid sources. Yes, I didn't watch the video as it will be a spiel of the usual themes: the seal seems suspicious, the writing and some words seem dubious, there was no office of... whatever this time seems to be at questions.

This thing is wrought out of every possible idea which could have led to a real problem for Obama.
Nothing stood the tests and could be validated.

May i suggest you watch the video?

And after you watch we will talk ;-)

Humbly

LSH

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:11 AM
link   
What president would spend millions to keep their birth certificate secret?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Night Star

Great point

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Night Star

An illegal one... who stands to make 10 times more than what he spent. A president who most likely already has made more that the supposed millions he may or may not have spent.

I keep hearing that this is a dead issue... but is hasnt been proven one way or the other yet.

I personally don't think its fake... but there is always a chance... our current presidents actions on corrupts activity foster the seed of doubt it a lot of minds. IMHO

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Night Star

Which president did that?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   

kdyam
but is hasnt been proven one way or the other yet.

So after 200 failed birther court cases, and courts declaring Obama a natural born US citizen.... you do not think it is proven?

Just what proof will you accept then?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   

hellobruce

kdyam

So after 200 failed birther court cases, and courts declaring Obama a natural born US citizen.... you do not think it is proven?

How many judges were paid for the ruling, should be the.question

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

LightningStrikesHere
How many judges were paid for the ruling, should be the.question

Well, that is what they get paid for, to make rulings.... so of course they all got paid.

Do you think Judges are volunteers working for nothing?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   

hellobruce

kdyam

Anyone who could pass the ACA as a tax and then shove it down out throats as "something we need" with the courts backing could easily push it through.. I always was a denier of the birther propaganda... these days I am not so sure. When our own legal system decides that forcing Americans to buy a privatized product is constitutional anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

This birth certificate gossip is just a way to keep people's hatred focused on Obama and not on the actual hidden hand behind the politics. Diversion 101.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:22 AM
link   

kdyam
When our own legal system decides that forcing Americans to buy a privatized product is constitutional anything is possible.

Don't you need compulsory insurance if you drive a car in the USA?

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Night Star

The quote.. "Most transparent administration" unquote.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 05:04 AM
link   

hellobruce

kdyam
When our own legal system decides that forcing Americans to buy a privatized product is constitutional anything is possible.

Yes you do. So I'm wondering why they still ask me if I need uninsured motorist coverage. Shouldn't I just be waiting for the state to take care of that? Maybe charge a fine..?
edit on 27-3-2014 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Oh Goody a Birther Thread!

Is this the 2756th or 2757th?

Why is this thread not in the HOAX bin?????????

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
If this is YOUR greatest fraud, ....

wake up buddy, wake up

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Night Star

Only Obama so far.

He only obtained the so-called Hawaii "certified" copies when he was called on the carpet.

Obviously he did not have one handy or he would have produced one before going to the Hawaiian government.

He would have needed a birth certificate many times before for other things but yet he never produced any in his possession when running for president.

Odd and strange.

Strange also is no other older copies have been produced.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   

hellobruce

kdyam

Not always.

It's all State law. Not Federal.

And usually only if you *own* a vehicle, not just drive.

You don't need insurance to have a drivers license.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

in a lot of cases yes, but in most states you can also retain a bond that meets the liability guidelines without having to go through an insurance company. I used to sell Property and Casualty insurance, and am a licensed life and health insurance agent. There is a huge difference between the reasons for having auto insurance and having health insurance. The main pull for auto is to protect and pay for the damage you cause to other people and their property, there are coverages for medical payments on most policies, and in most states it can be rejected if the insured wants to. When I was selling insurance there were still a few states that did not have compulsory insurance laws, New Hampshire was one of them. They may have changed that in the past few years.

Yes most of the insurance companies are greedy, they have lobbied many times to have compulsory life insurance laws.. lol.. I got out of the business of health insurance last year, I am not a fan of the ACA. I do still retain my licenses though in case I want to get back into it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join