It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 88
<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
It does seem to have an Asian-esque look to it as does your statue of Eridu:

Here is Khufu again:

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
i found a site thats called project camalot and in it they have lots of interviews
with various people apparently in the know.....Dan Burisch summary is what you want to watch. Now alot of people in ATS are going to claim this site as a proven hoax and a lot claim that it isnt . Dan Burisch from majestic 12 claims the stargate is real
and goes on to explain it and how it all works, personally i believe this could be real if not then what is .... would you believe this or would you prefer sg1...maybe SG1 was thought up from this documentary who knows.

Part 1
www.projectcamelot.org...

Part 2

for thows of you with low bandwidth simply place you mouse on the "interviews and reports" in purple heading and click it there are mp3 versions 10 meg in size. just scroll down the page

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PhotonEffect

Well from the side, he has extremely large eyes that are closed. and a close up reveals not teeth but fangs. The bumps on him are scales like on a lizard, but these are quite large, which I think fits his description as being covered in gem stones (perhaps the scales were crystallized gems, and caught the light and caused it to sparkle around him like prisms, further explaining why he was also described as a shining being of light, tying Enki, this statue and Satan or Lucifer, into the same being. Of course, I could be wrong on some or all these parts. Without more info, it's tough to say)
See here:
oi.uchicago.edu...

[Mod Edit - Remove large Quote]

Mod Note: Warnings for excessive quoting, and how to quote - Please Review This Link

[edit on 16/2/2008 by Sauron]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I'd like to briefly address the concept that sex magic opens portals to other dimensions related to the stargate theory. Although sex magic may in fact effect the physical world in an other dimensional way, one of the reasons given for the belief is the idea that it took three individuals to open the portal. And in the Epic of Gilgamesh, there were 3 individuals at the gate (the 2 guardians and Gilgamesh). This would assume that sex was transpiring before the gate could be used. Not only does it not say that, but in other images related to Enki's gate, the guardians are sexless. They have neither male or female sex organs. This would assume the gate/portal was only opened in that instance if 2 males were having sex, but this obliterates the concept that the male and female sexual energy was required for opening the portal and since that wouldn't be the case with 3 men, well, I guess there's a reason right there to be skeptical of the idea that the Epic of Gilgamesh was describing the opening of a portal via sex magic.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Stargates are not real. They are called holographic portals, but they gate only to locations within the earth, and are nothing more than rifts in matter.

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocambole
Stargates are not real. They are called holographic portals, but they gate only to locations within the earth, and are nothing more than rifts in matter.

Have you read any of the other material in this thread? Like the quotes from the sumerian texts describing the E.Abzu being connected to the Field Constellation? OR the hundreds of other examples in ancient texts? These ideas didn't come out of left field. They are supported by nearly every ancient text on this planet.

[edit on 10-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocambole
Stargates are not real. They are called holographic portals.

ok then if there not real then why are they called " holographic portals" ?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:41 AM
link   
A series of youtube videos by Chuck Missler, a pastor who has been studying the ET biblical connection for quite awhile. He's an older gentleman who apparently worked in government as a contractor and has some interesting experiences to relate:

[edit on 14-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
GadZOOKS A religious whistle blower?

This will take some time to watch

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
GadZOOKS A religious whistle blower?

This will take some time to watch

Ain't it groovy?
There goes another stereotype, out da window!~
i'm been dispensing with stereotypes for the last 2 days. Not an easy battle, all uphill, with people dropping banana peels and greasing the runway, but one thing at a time. Probably wasted energy. Went through this entire thing defending the life of a "witch" only to find someone leaving my kind out of the values clarification scenario (6 people, shelter only holds 5, one is a female minister) -- et.al, the religious lady gets to die in the holocaust because we don't need a minister in the new world.

it's like i spent all that time talking and posting feverishly, only to see it really had no effect in a meaningful way. really quite disheartenting but oh well, such is life. not surprised, just exhausted.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hmmm Horns of a Dilemma I see...

Let it not be said that the Tibetans are blind to your concerns

Portrait-of-a-female-buddhist-monk

Female-buddhist-monk-sitting-cross-legged-by-a-river

Female-buddhist-monk-sits-outside-a-temple-holding-prayer-beads

Female Buddhist monks wear pink robes with brown scarfs. Shwedagon Pagoda, Rangoon.
www.leelau.net...

Female Head Buddhist monk at Temple
picasaweb.google.com...

HAMBURG, GERMANY -- The Dalai Lama on Friday expressed support for the introduction of Bhikkhunis (female monks) in the Tibetan Buddhist tradition, but this is unlikely to change the stance of the Thai clergy, according to Thailand's first fully ordained female monk.

SOURCE

[edit on 15-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I dont know if this has been posted before, but I couldnt find it anywhere in "search". Posting to add for the researcher.

The ancient hebrew version of stargates:

Kefitzat Haderech

The ancient islamic version of stargates:

Tay al-Ard

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
I dont know if this has been posted before, but I couldnt find it anywhere in "search". Posting to add for the researcher.

The ancient hebrew version of stargates:

Kefitzat Haderech

The ancient islamic version of stargates:

Tay al-Ard

Interesting. The kefitzat haderech reminds me of the kwisatz haderach of the "Dune" series.

EDIT: Well i see they mention that very thing in the article. so the idea was a personal teleporter, from the sounds of it. hrm. .. ponder this i must.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Include it into your considerations you can

Here´s a patent for a stargate:

Patent

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   

reply to post by undo

Include it into your considerations you can

Here´s a patent for a stargate:

Patent

well now that is really strange. i wonder if we have a physics buff around these parts who could verify the guy's math and calculations?

cause there is a possibility, however remote, that he blacked out but didn't stop walking. strong electromagnetic waves can interfer with brain impulses in some people like epileptics (flashing lights for example).

it might be interesting to note, i had a waking vision sort of thing in which i'm fairly certain i was temporarily "transported" into the space above the planet where the satellites roam. it lasted only a couple seconds and i was back in my chair in my house, but my skin was all tingling like pins and needles numbness. there was a huge radar type dome across the street from our house. it was on the air force base here in florida (a base that supports cape canaveral and cape kennedy).

so i considered the possibility that the radar dome thing might've had something to do with it. the next day, the trees in front of our house that blocked the view of the dome from our front window, were cut down inexplicably. the kids had also experienced a similar sensation of tingling but didn't mention it to me until an hour later, when they emerged from the rooms to complain that it felt like it was raining in the house (i hadn't told anyone of my experience from an hour earlier, so this was confirmation of at least the physiological after effects).

did the waves from the dome build up in the house due to the location of the trees, which resulted in a black out in which i had the vision or was it an actual teleportation event, i dunno, but i do know there was confirmation of the after effects.

i called my sister to complain (she lives in a different state) and told her i was concerned about the effects whatever it was might have on the health of my family. the next day, the landlord had someone out to cut down the trees in front of the house, even though i hadn't mentioned the dome or the trees or the possibility of the two things having any part in the event.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

strong electromagnetic waves can interfer with brain impulses in some people like epileptics (flashing lights for example).

it might be interesting to note, i had a waking vision sort of thing in which i'm fairly certain i was temporarily "transported" into the space above the planet where the satellites roam. it lasted only a couple seconds and i was back in my chair in my house, but my skin was all tingling like pins and needles numbness.

Many years ago I had a dis-location/teleportation experience. I do remember the sensation of "my skin tingling like pins and needles numbness"...afterwards. Before that I felt the sensation of rotation...quicker and quicker...my mind rotating...and then me disconnecting from a certain time/space. It was the only time in my life that I fainted, but when I awoke I was 2 miles far away from where I had been before.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Many years ago I had a dis-location/teleportation experience. I do remember the sensation of "my skin tingling like pins and needles numbness"...afterwards. Before that I felt the sensation of rotation...quicker and quicker...my mind rotating...and then me disconnecting from a certain time/space. It was the only time in my life that I fainted, but when I awoke I was 2 miles far away from where I had been before.

Oh that's odd too! I didn't have the rotation sensation. It was just zipp up to the space above the earth, 2 or 3 seconds at the most, and back again. (Learned a bunch of stuff while i was up there in those few seconds, but nothing technological. it was more about how things work socially, especially as regards the history of women on the planet.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
While not commenting on this particular device, onbe must understand that anyone can file a patent APPLICATION..they get loads of worthless oddball nonsense every year that gets thrown away after they send a rejection notice to them.

If I file a patent application for a device that theoretically turns lead into gold, of course it will be rejected but the casual reader might assume that a lot of double talk and gobbedeegook on the papers actually means something. It does not.

I can assure you that the man who applied for a patent for this is whistling Dixie if he thinks a patent will actually be granted...no way on earth. Show us a working model and teleport some one thru it; patent examiners can insist on a functioning machine in cases where the written descriptions and drawings cannot convince them that the device would really work. Much ado about nothing.

I DO believe in the ability to teleport, and without machines: The same forces that the machione can creat, allegedly, also can be produced in the human brain and system:

And, here is a continuous shot of human teleporting:

And another:

Remember, IF you watched this last video: Criss specifically asks the couple who will be teleported to think about DEJA VU..the last time that happened to them. Would you like to know why? Deja vu is nothing more than when a human being slips for a moment into the state of access to the total awareness that is available in the realm of the spirit. The knowledge of all things is contained in every human being, the answers to all questions, etc.

Very few humans can devote the time and discipline needed to access this ' place ' on a regular basis; think about it. Every time a person has deja vu, it is exactly the same thing as a momentary slippage into a realm where knowledge resides, both of past events as well as future. We ' know ' what is just around the corner because the physical eyes are not needed: The knowledge was there all along but not used due to the conditioning and worldy blather we hear that makes the physical realm all important.

Laugh if you will, but until you can account for what you see, you may assume that hjman teleportation needs no machines, just a great deal of insight, literally.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Undo: During that short trip you probably learned even more than that (stuff you become aware of gradually). Afterall, you´re probably the first person in the world to professionally talk about stargates in a non-fiction context.

Eyewitness: You´re right that its tough to get a patent like that through...lets give it another 100 years.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I've only read the first 1 or two pages of this thread, but I see nothing in what Undo has written that points conclusively to the existence of star gates or even suggests the existence of star gates to a reasonable mind.

I suppose Undo is genuine. He's spent a lot of time writing about it. He seems to believe in it. But IMO he is deluding himself and others.

Read up on Graham Hancock. Or Von Daniken before him. It was all fiction that sold because people wanted to believe in it. Stuff like this ultimately gives real research into an alternative interpretation of history a bad name.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87    89  90  91 >>

join