It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyewitness86
Criss Angel is the ONLY human being that currently can levitate at high elevations and teleport as well.

How would you know? What about monks-anonymous or the ancient-levitators-guild-of-shambalah?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
in the pseudopigraphical Book of 1Enoch, it discusses one of the things the fallen ones taught to humans as being similar to a form of secret science, the way to manipulate the elements of nature, which was later called magic but was probably closer to technology and/or simply a special understanding of the physical realm and how it functions.

now this doesn't mean that criss absolutely isn't doing what he claims, it just means the potential is there for it to be any number of things, from a magic show to a special knowledge of manipulating the physical realm, which is not unlike science and/or technology. if he is also manipulating other diimensional space, then things get a bit trickier and alot more scary.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Agreed, I had at one point created a true account of my connection to the other worlds and the mystical improbability of sharing the same space with alternate higher dimensions. The story was placed in the trash bin almost immediately. To be honest it was almost a relief as placing a third dimensional understanding and words to higher dimensional field experience would have possibly opened Pandora's box and done a grave injustice to the story I attempted to share. I agree that it would be dangerous.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by undo

Agreed, I had at one point created a true account of my connection to the other worlds and the mystical improbability of sharing the same space with alternate higher dimensions. The story was placed in the trash bin almost immediately. To be honest it was almost a relief as placing a third dimensional understanding and words to higher dimensional field experience would have possibly opened Pandora's box and done a grave injustice to the story I attempted to share. I agree that it would be dangerous.

oh they threw it away? hmmm. you know about 27 years ago, billy graham (the evangelist) got on national television and tried to describe other dimensional space. i beileve the example he gave was a train could be running threw the same space as a playground and you wouldn't even know it. my mom was irritated with him for saying that because she thought it was silly and didn't think billy graham's ministry would be helped by talking about such silliness. turns out the guy is supported by science and things that aren't so silly. even the bible talks about us not being able to comprehend the amazing things of the universe in our current state. even if we are smarter, we still have the problem of misinterpreting why these pieces of data are relevant or withheld or whatever. i mean, i still get disgruntled over the idea that some things have to be secret because common knowledge of them in the wrong hands would end up like that scene at university where someone went bonkers and shot 30 people.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
new theory to add to others.

in the Epic of Gilgamesh, when he travels through the gate to Paradise, he finds what appears to be the equivalent of the biblical Noah, who regales him with the story of the flood. I now believe this individual was not specificially Noah but was a compilation of two different groups that survived the flood. And the story of how Enlil directed the necessity of the flood due to the noise of humans mating (which i theorize was mistranslated and that what he really said was that due to the pollution of the human genome, ther intermixing and breeding of humans by extra-terrestrials, who experimented on the people and the animals, making various animorphs and hybrid humans, till the people were perishing from sickness, disease and starvation (the animals were no longer edible. sounds kinda familar don't it?). Pollution is so rampant, nothing will grow, drought kicks in. Nuclear war ensues. It's bad. So before all human life is snuffed out, Enlil decides to enact the flood scenario. It's an attempt to remove the nephilim from the earth and all the various animorphed creatures, wash the land of all the pollution from various wars and nuclear waste, saving aside a few humans and undamaged animals.

when the flood subsides, according to Genesis, the nephilim are back again. Where'd they come from? Well, here's my theory:

Enki, who was frequently at odds with Enlil, warns a nephilim, the human hybrid king of Sumer, who is featured in the sumerian flood stories, and Enlil warns the remaining humans. And so begins the entire series of events that lead up to the end of the ante-diluvian horrors. This accounts for the ordered deaths of the various nephilim groups encountered by the hebrews, in which Enlil (Jehovah) looks like a complete tyrannical maniac, when in fact, he's attempting to keep the same events from accelerating and causing the same problems on the earth again. Enlil acts as the saviour of the human race. Interesting, isn't it?

Biblical prophecy backs this up when it refers to the last days of this dispensation being just like the days of Noah.

So, in short, the flood portion of the Epic of Gilgamesh is a mixture of the two stories together, having both the Noah figure and the nephilim king, combined into one individual. Whereas the biblical account is referencing only Noah. Although it does mention the reappearance of the nephilim following the flood (the hybrid king who was warned by Enki). No wonder Enlil is angry with Enki in the Epic.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

A very similar trick was featured on the show Arrested Development. There is a trapdoor underneath the magician, they use some form of misdirection, be it a puff of smoke or a trash can, and then have a look alike placed at a different location so it looks like they teleported. It's actually a very simple illusion.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
addendum to my above post:

i think part of the problem is, we don't know enough about the intricate workings of the "divine council" spoken of in so many of the ancient texts.

for example, there appears to be some sort of universal law enforced which
all the elohiym class beings must abide by. some seem intent on screwing up the universal law at every available loophole. as they are all free will agents, the system automatically provides this outlet of chaos, but it doesn't embrace it. the entire thing appears to work like a well oiled machine, since every poor decision is met by an ultimate resolution and balm to soothe the damage done.

if you read the sumerian texts (primarily written by enki's scribes, not enlil's), you get the impression that enki doesn't have much choice, most of the time, but frankly, i think this is false. rather, i see the events in which enki seems out of control to be those areas in which God's foreknowledge of Enki's most likely action, provides Enki the outlet to inevitably fulfill the will of God anyway, even though Enki is still functioning from his own will in the situation. it's pretty freaky.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a really great thread. great work undo, zorgon and all the others that have contributed to this thred. if there is anything i can do to help with the research, please send me a u2u or a mail. i am currently unemployed so i have a lot of time on my hands.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
hi darkspace, welcome to the madness that is the investigation of ancient history.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I was watching this video and the idea occured to me that the rings (their teleporter) was perhaps a knock off of the "backbone of Osiris"? Yes? Anybody know?

here's the video I was watching, called "Apophis" cause it's all about "Apophis" lol

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Loved the video, it was cool. Now this is hot!

The thought of us being able to openly accept our place in the Galaxy will someday be an honor.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
Loved the video, it was cool. Now this is hot!

The thought of us being able to openly accept our place in the Galaxy will someday be an honor.

Well you should like this video then

[edit on 19-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
The wraith very much remind me of the
description in Revelation 9, of the things
that come out of the bottomless pit (star gate, i think... theory)

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
The wraith very much remind me of the
description in Revelation 9, of the things
that come out of the bottomless pit (star gate, i think... theory)

Thats very interesting to be honest, and even more so that the writers are using books like the bible in the writing of the show.

Damn stargate is a good show. Also, this is kinda unrelated, but has anyone else noticed the similarities between the Asgard (Im sorry, thats probibly not how you spell it) and the problems of the j-rods as described by Dan Burisch?
Especialy the problems of the Asgard and in particular how they had destroyed themselves through genetic manipulation and how they were using humans to fix themselves. - Just a thought.

-fm

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
So I'm watching this NASA video, where a panel of guys are speaking about the sighting of several unidentified pieces of space debris seen on one of the missions.. STS 115, when I noticed these logos on the console the johnson space control guys were sitting at

The first logo (on the left) looks like a human skull, and the second one,
looks like a reptilian head, grey head or just your average conceptualization of an ET, with a banner across its nose of a lizard.

freaky.

it was from this NASA video

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:55 AM
link   
hrm, I donno, It might be a bit of a streach to make that second one out as a reptilian head. Not sure though.

-fm

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk

Damn stargate is a good show. Also, this is kinda unrelated, but has anyone else noticed the similarities between the Asgard (Im sorry, thats probibly not how you spell it) and the problems of the j-rods as described by Dan Burisch?
Especialy the problems of the Asgard and in particular how they had destroyed themselves through genetic manipulation and how they were using humans to fix themselves. - Just a thought.

-fm

Well, do you happen to know what anyone else in the ufo community is saying about greys? Like did Whitley Streiber have anything to say about greys and their DNA? Anyone else that predates Dan Burisch?

I think the book of Genesis lays it right out on the line: When "Satan" was condemned to function without legs, I think he was removed from the body he had been in. The body he had been in, looked like a grey-reptilian mix. So either greys and reptilians are the same, or they at one point, melded creating a cross-species or something. But there's a staute from Enki's city of Eridu that matches the description of the biblical Satan, so I'm guessing that he was using that body and was removed from it. After that, you read of examples where he's inhabiting the King of Tyre, and the King of Tyre sounds like he was a human in appearance (but perhaps he wasn't? it's kinda hard to tell since the egyptian examples had very elongated craniums, which made them look more like the statue from Enki's city or images of greys.

If you follow the Stargate tv series, it says the Goa'uld first infested a reptilian species. I don't know how much of the show is misinfo but so far, the correlations are striking.

here's that picture i was talking about, of the statue from Enki's city of Eridu, circa 4000 BC

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:03 AM
link   

hrm, I donno, It might be a bit of a streach to make that second one out as a reptilian head. Not sure though.

-fm

on closer examination it looks like a serpent head.
flippy weirdness.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Well, do you happen to know what anyone else in the ufo community is saying about greys? Like did Whitley Streiber have anything to say about greys and their DNA? Anyone else that predates Dan Burisch?

I think the book of Genesis lays it right out on the line: When "Satan" was condemned to function without legs, I think he was removed from the body he had been in. The body he had been in, looked like a grey-reptilian mix. So either greys and reptilians are the same, or they at one point, melded creating a cross-species or something. But there's a staute from Enki's city of Eridu that matches the description of the biblical Satan, so I'm guessing that he was using that body and was removed from it. After that, you read of examples where he's inhabiting the King of Tyre, and the King of Tyre sounds like he was a human in appearance (but perhaps he wasn't? it's kinda hard to tell since the egyptian examples had very elongated craniums, which made them look more like the statue from Enki's city or images of greys.

If you follow the Stargate tv series, it says the Goa'uld first infested a reptilian species. I don't know how much of the show is misinfo but so far, the correlations are striking.

here's that picture i was talking about, of the statue from Enki's city of Eridu, circa 4000 BC

hrm, No I wasnt aware of any of that to be honest. I have only been into the whole conspiricy thing for about 2 years now in between work and school so you can imagine why I havnt had time to have a look at a lot of things like those people you suggested at the start of your post.
Thanks for the info by the way. Im very interested in things like that - Bible history etc...

-fm

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:12 AM
link   

-fm

on closer examination it looks like a serpent head.
flippy weirdness.

Yea it does. Ya think that they make some of those specificaly to get people talking and questioning?

-fm

new topics

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join