It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 89
<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Eyewitness

Well there are a few alternative possible explanations of what
Chriss is doing. Magicians and illusionists usually teach their methods to someone else and someone else until finally, the entire thing is revealed
for everyone's perusal. I won't discount his work, but I will say there ARE potential explanations that are mundane.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rizla
I've only read the first 1 or two pages of this thread, but I see nothing in what Undo has written that points conclusively to the existence of star gates or even suggests the existence of star gates to a reasonable mind.

I suppose Undo is genuine. He's spent a lot of time writing about it. He seems to believe in it. But IMO he is deluding himself and others.

Like Jules Verne was deluding himself and others when writing about rockets? Gimme a break.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Skyfloating,

I think you're right because the data didn't come back to me all at once. The first part was the sensation of travelling there and back again, with the addition of floating in space, the suddeness of it, the physiological sensation and then
the knowing as it were, of what i was seeing. The details were sketchy due to their brevity, but as time went by they started to fill in. One thing is for certain, the explanations of what i was seeing were given to me immediately.

I've not had many odd experieces in my life but the ones i do have are usually reallly odd. Some folks have strange stuff happening to them all the time or at least, more often than i do, but i prefer to leave that kinda drama to the movie screen.

Ever had a quickie dream that was filled with really symbollic meaning that you were able to almost instanteously recognize as relevant? You know the dreams where you were only sleeping for maybe 4 or 5 minutes but immediately went into REM?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I determined a few weeks back to just not respond to people that can't be bothered to read the thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yes, Ive received detailed instruction, data, symbolism, intricate geometry, mathematical equations, views of ancient civilizations in hyper-lucid states, specific book titles, specific places I should go, google-earth coordinates, voices talking to me...

...but most information I couldnt even process. Some of it I could, but most of it went lost (for the time being) or I couldnt make sense of although I knew its somehow relevant.

Most of this information came in a state of not-so-deep sleep.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
reply to post by undo

Yes, Ive received detailed instruction, data, symbolism, intricate geometry, mathematical equations, views of ancient civilizations in hyper-lucid states, specific book titles, specific places I should go, google-earth coordinates, voices talking to me...

...but most information I couldnt even process. Some of it I could, but most of it went lost (for the time being) or I couldnt make sense of although I knew its somehow relevant.

Most of this information came in a state of not-so-deep sleep.

yikes. lol
well thankfully i haven't had that much data. cause knowing the way my brain works, i'd be mulling over the details, trying to figure it all out for years to come when some of it could be brief snatches of something totally unrelated to this timeframe, this timeline or even this dimension for that matter lol

the one that i had was about 2 years or so ago. i was on the couch, drifted off to sleep and dreamt i was floating above the Valley of the Kings (or it could've been the Valley of the Queens). Anyway, it was in a cul-de-sac, where there were several burial tombs for the pharaohs, around 5 in number. i could see the entrances from my vantage point. i was in something like a
spacecraft. there were little rows of lights twinkling on a panel of some sort, to my right. the floor was transparent and untinted. i was laying on my stomach looking down at the Valley.

suddenly, black dashed lines emerged from each of the five openings of the pharaohs tombs in this cul-de-sac. they all converged on a center point and where they converged, a flashing red box appeared. the center point was smack in the middle of the cul-de-sac, not in the cliff walls.

then i woke up. dream didn't make much sense to me but i realized when i woke up, i had only been sleeping a few minutes, even though the dream made it seem like it had been at least a few hours.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by undo]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Years ago sitting in a bar in Arizona, I sat down on a barstool next to a man who looked kind of depressed. We began to talk and he at one point asked me if I was familiar with Stargate? He told me the program was about to be shut down. He would not go into any detail as to what this was about but you can imagine my interest when the series first came out. I still love and favor the show.

It was at this same time that I had a sighting of 3 massive black triangles, so close I could see the astronauts steering the craft.

They were most human. I used to believe that they were time travelers. Now I am not so sure.

I also met up with a crew of these men in what I thought at the time as maybe a training mission.

It was late night in the middle of the woods outside a Reservation. One very good looking guy saw me and veered off from the rest momentarily to ask what I was doing out there? I told him I was just walking but on my way home. He told me strongly to get away from the area quickly. He also told me the others would not be so pleasant.

I often wondered if they were actually hunting something or someone down?
If there is a Stargate, then there will always be the chance un desirables will slip through. I personally think it is a good risk. The technology must be allowed to remain open.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Who knows...maybe rather than conspiring against us, they are protecting us from things that "try to come thru". Really interesting experience you had there.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Alright, since we´re in the flow of sharing:

My interest in ancient extraterrestrials began as a child because I would dream of them vividly and lucidly as early as the age of 6 and 7...loooooooooooooong before I knew anything about the world, the past, what school taught, what alternative history taught...looooooooooong before I read books or sci-fi or watched sci-fi movies.

So basically, as a kid I took it for granted...until I started learning that thats not what my parents or my school teaches.

The last "dream-event" showed me a google earth picture in ireland and told me to google-earth a town-name I never heard before. Upon google-earthing it I found a long hill that had the shape of a snake. Still dont know what it means though.

Its often like you are picking up radio-signals in your dreams...

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

My interest in ancient extraterrestrials began as a child because I would dream of them vividly and lucidly as early as the age of 6 and 7

this guy says the same thing: that he was abducted as a child several times but many years later, seemed like very vivid and lucid dreams. yet, if i'm not mistaken, he still believes he was abducted
www.seekye1.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   

If there is a Stargate, then there will always be the chance un desirables will slip through. I personally think it is a good risk. The technology must be allowed to remain open.

Well especially if the biblical connection is correct. Since the ones placed in the "bottomless pit", were enemies of the human species. According to Revelation 9, they are going to come back through when that thing is opened. An angel (an extra-terrestrial perhaps?) descends to the planet and opens the bottomless pit with a key. People have said this was evreything from a hole into the areas beneath the earth, or a hole in the bottom of the ocean. They almost get it, then wander off into ideas that are not supported by the texts.

for example, you don't open the ocean with a key. why even bother mentioning the key in such a book, where each word has a meaning, often symbolic but never so far removed that it simply isn't relevant. ya know?

A sitchinite would say the word "key" means "ki", as in earth, but this is not the original language the word came from. the original word for the english word "key" was "kleis" from "kleiō"

bible scholars have insisted it means simply that the angel has the power to open or shut the bottomless pit. well that's a given, afterall, he has the key to it, which is the power to open and shut doors, gates and so forth.

i mean, i could be totally wrong, but why so many other suspicious references down thru history?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
P.S. I was not the first person to write extensively on star gates. First of all, the 2 egyptologists from john hopkins university, who wrote the screenplay for the movie, were the first to entertain this theory. they put their theories in it.
ca.youtube.com...

second, William Henry has been writing books on it for quite some time, before me, even. But his take on it is quite a bit different. it's been changing gradually over the last year, to more resemble my theories and zorgon's research, as well.
ca.youtube.com...

third, Thomas Horn wrote a book on the subject entitled Stargates, Ancient Rituals, And Those Invited Through The Portal, but i'm not entirely sure on who wrote on the subject first (probably him)
www.thewatcherfiles.com...

So my ideas are not new, they are just new from this particular pespective (ie, tying together loose ends between the ancient past the biblical future)

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Please tell us what those mundane explanations are. Give us some examples that are likley and make sense under the circumstances. If all Criss is , is a magician or illusionist, why is he the only man on earth doing these things openly? Surely anyone with a camera and some resources could make a fortune and rise to fame if all it takes is deception.

Criss Angel is the ONLY human being that currently can levitate at high elevations and teleport as well. No other man has done what he does and do it openly and in front of witnesses at arms length. How he does it may be debateable, but one thing is for sure: If anyone else COULD do it, they WOULD do it, and take a share of the pie for themselves. No one ever has.

Criss gets ignoredf a lot and discounted because he does illusions ALSO; thus most people classify all he does as ' illusions ' automatically even though they never seem to figure out how he does it, and why he and he alone is able to. makes you think, huh? If Criss can, others can also.

David Blaine and Cyril Takayama are the only other performers that can even come close to Criss, and they also stand alone as totally different and seperate from all other normal performers as well. Study it a while and see that machines are not needed!!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well he has the people push down on the barrel, for example. If you notice, the tile under the barrel is a different color (for some strange reason, my eyes are very sensitive to variations. i can see tons of moon anomalies that some people say they can't see. i don't know why. either something is wrong with my eyes or something is wrong with theirs or... it's just a phenomenon of some kind). the surrounding tiles are lighter and of different grain. now, that may just mean they had to replace that particular block recently and as a result it isn't as worn or sun bleached, or it could mean that particular block was replaced because it is over an entrance to that building, a sewer system, gads, who knows. anyway, if there was a passage right there, he would have to do some manuevering that would make the barrel move up and slop around, revealing that he was doing something other than talking on his handheld at that point.
next, he could have a twin or look alike, to assist .

in the third example, he gets in front of the camera before the deja vu event is uncovered. anything coulda happened at that moment.

however, there's always the chance he's tapped into extra-human abilities. not totally discounting it, that's for sure.

EDIT: to replace the word "second" with the word "third"

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It has been a term used in New Age movements over 25 years ago. The gates have been suppressed by many individuals over the years to keep the lower dimensions from coming up and mixing and or mingling with our present human state. As we progress into the higher evolution of our process, it is only natural our consciousness as well as the understanding of the dimensions that surround us grows to higher levels. These energy gates have been here long before the current Human Race. And it is through these gates that we as a whole will travel to the next dimensional reality and the lower dimensions will surface to take our place.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Are you really saying that in the few seconds that Criss was undewr the trash can that he: Removed the hidden slide door on the portion of fake sodewalk that the city allowed him to dig up and alter for the event? Are you then saying that Criss then crawled down into the sewers, found the hidden tunnel to the trapdoor that wopuld take him into the building and up onto his position up high? Is that what you are saying?

How likely is that? Also, you said something that is untrue: It is NOT true that ' anything ' can happen. Only ONE thing happened. Criss disappeared from under the can within a few seconds and reappeared far up away from the scene. HOW that happened in the question, and the most logical answer is WHAT? Your scenario of a massive and secret program to : Get permits for the alteration of a public street, finding a time when no one can document the alteration and actually digging up the street, installing a trapdoor that Criss could access from under a circle 24" across and remove and replace...then dig the tunnel under the street and connect it to the building behind him, and install a super fast high speed elevator to whisk him to the top..right?

I think it is a lot more likley that Criss can teleport, don't you?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
It has been a term used in New Age movements over 25 years ago. The gates have been suppressed by many individuals over the years to keep the lower dimensions from coming up and mixing and or mingling with our present human state. As we progress into the higher evolution of our process, it is only natural our consciousness as well as the understanding of the dimensions that surround us grows to higher levels. These energy gates have been here long before the current Human Race. And it is through these gates that we as a whole will travel to the next dimensional reality and the lower dimensions will surface to take our place.

Maybe. my theory is that the whole idea of magic gates is from misunderstanding of the ancient texts.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Are you really saying that in the few seconds that Criss was undewr the trash can that he: Removed the hidden slide door on the portion of fake sodewalk that the city allowed him to dig up and alter for the event? Are you then saying that Criss then crawled down into the sewers, found the hidden tunnel to the trapdoor that wopuld take him into the building and up onto his position up high? Is that what you are saying?

Actually, the guy up top might be a twin or look alike. this could solve a lot of problems in a show such as the one he does.

Why do people need to press down on the trashcan?
Maybe there was already a little opening there in the sidewalk for
access for some other reason.

why does he walk to that spot to have the scene? i dunno. if he is doing real teleportation, he would still have to leave room for argument so that he wouldn't be revealing it totally to the world. it could go either way.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

I believe there is something to the Biblical connection. A lot of Bible prophecy has come true like Israel becoming a nation again in 1967. I believe the Tower of Babel was most likely a Stargate.

Tom Horn has another book Nephilim Stargates: the year 2012 and the Return of the Watchers

Something alarming has been happening since the dawn of time, which has been recorded in the history, holy books, and mythos of every great civilization. Ancient rabbinical authorities including Septuagint translators and early church fathers understood it. Sumerians, Assyrians, Egyptians, Greeks, the Hindus, the American Indians, and virtually all other civilizations wrote about it. Beings of super intelligence sometimes referred to as "gods" descend through openings of sky, earth, and sea to interact with this planet's creatures. According to Tom Horn, prophecy says they will return... and at a time much sooner than most people realize.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
reply to post by undo

I believe the Tower of Babel was most likely a Stargate.

Exactly, or at least, that's the impression you get from reading the texts. It helps to remind people that the ancient egyptians were absolutely sure of it, so sure, their burial rituals were drenched with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 86  87  88    90  91  92 >>

join